Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Haan yaar rimi that scene is only making me crazy and mangalsutra is so unique and thnx rashmi mam for this thing and giving that tooo raglak only wiase I think ke soumya mangalsutra is also lyk this well both the leading ladies and hrons of the shows wearing this
Thanx once again to rs mam
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ck1234

what surprise...😊

well that suprise is about a tweet guess yaar an wild guess also and same rimi and siya also then I will gonna tell u well this ws the hint
Annabelle96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

Haan yaar rimi that scene is only making me crazy and mangalsutra is so unique and thnx rashmi mam for this thing and giving that tooo raglak only wiase I think ke soumya mangalsutra is also lyk this well both the leading ladies and hrons of the shows wearing this
Thanx once again to rs mam

Yes you are absolutely right.I just forgot about that cause Soumya is not wearing her mangulsutra nowadays.😆
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail

Namish was shooting a action scene... He got hurt really... Teju who was there ran to him... She took him to Vanity van & start giving first aid...
Teju- What Namish.. she u got hurt na... U shld take care of ur self...
She was angry on Namish for hurting himself while he was lovingly looking at her...

For more such self made stories u can connect me...lol...

ok ok ck we will for sure
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabelle96

Yes you are absolutely right.I just forgot about that cause Soumya is not wearing her mangulsutra nowadays.😆

ya ya bt ragu one is diffrnt well I think ke we shoud not talk bout others or else again our will get warning u knw na people luv to stalk this
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ck waise I want a second season bt with diffrnt production house may be cinevistass or four lions or may beyond dreams also

that cant happens... bcz they have to take permission from RS...
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
I wish je siya bhi hoti and this at would cmpltd aaj hi
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail

that cant happens... bcz they have to take permission from RS...

ya ck bt u rwmember na wht hppnd with iss pyaar ko kya naam doon I mwan first season mein it ws four lions and second mein it ws sphr origins so askd about
ck1234 thumbnail

well that suprise is about a tweet guess yaar an wild guess also and same rimi and siya also then I will gonna tell u well this ws the hint

what tweet...😊
ck1234 thumbnail

ya ck bt u rwmember na wht hppnd with iss pyaar ko kya naam doon I mwan first season mein it ws four lions and second mein it ws sphr origins so askd about

the concept was diff... just title was same... actually i dont know clearly ...but i think they had some deal...😕