MANAN FF : TWO BEAUTIES OF MY LIFE# CHAPTER13,14AND15UPDATED on 8 May! - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_eku thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: KYYian

mindblowing

superb

poor kia..she is darling and much much mature than her age and even more than manik

loved it

u shld post a pic of kia (a cute baby to whom we can imagine as kia)

I will ask the writer about this :-) and ya I think you should have a look on the banner once ... its on the 1st page...
Edited by manan_eku - 7 years ago
manan_eku thumbnail

Thank you :-)
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Awww Manit mande Kia cryingso so bad of him

Now he has realized his mistake so let's see how he will be manaoing her !
Nandini could not come inside and meet the fab 5, the destiny doesn't want them to meet so soon. Will wait for the next, but got amused that nandini thinks that all Kia's friends are her school friends😛Hope she gets to meet them !
Loved it and loved all the chappies Ekta, thanks dear and loves🤗
👏👏

Thank you for your words di! !
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Manik made the little Kia crying...

Loved her sweet n mature mind asking to his Mom's pic the real thing n the best way to be happy in life... !
Good one... loved it Eku...⭐️👏
Now will wait how Manit will make her happy... the crying kid she has become...😳

God bless you... !

Thank you bhaiya :-))
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Oh.. Kia was so happy to wish b'day to manik and came with kheer. But what she got? His rudeness turning to her cries

Nice update Eku when i saw Kia talking to his Mom's pic👏Loved her maturity and the practical enough to stay happy for the people who have left!
Loving the track, her Mom cud not meet the inmates. A long way to go i feel. And now Manik is going to take care of the little angel. Let's see what he will do.
Thanks dear and luv ya for your awesomeness❤️🤗
I fully enjoyed all the updates!

Thank you bhabhi :))
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_923

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Jst found ur story, read all the chapters in a go.
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">U hv written a beautiful story, jst love Kia ❤️. She is really cute.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Keep gicing us these amazingly written chapters.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Cn't wait for next update😊</font>

Word Count: 0

manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_923

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Jst found ur story, read all the chapters in a go.
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">U hv written a beautiful story, jst love Kia ❤️. She is really cute.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Keep gicing us these amazingly written chapters.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Cn't wait for next update😊</font>

Thank you dear :-))
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: priota

when will you update...
long time time... please update soon... N lamba wala update... plz plz plz

Will be updating soon dear :')
manan_eku thumbnail
CHAPTER 6B

He slowly went near her and sat down on bench. Kia saw him and gasped she moved back in fear.

Manik felt like killing himself for scaring his baccha so badly that she was moving away from him.

Manik instantly sat on ground on his knees and held his ears.

Manik : Kia your Manit is sorry. Please forgive me.

Kia sniffed and burst into tears and calling for her Mumma. Manik was also crying he very slowly extended her hands To hold her but she flinched back in fear. It continued for some time but finally she allowed him to touch her. That was it for Manik he just pulled her in his lap and hugged her tight and started sobbing like a kid mumbling millions of sorries.

Kia also hugged his neck and sobbed. After a while Their crying ceased a little and they broke the hug. Manik kissed her face like maniac.

Kia still looked hurt. Manik put her on bench and started doing sit ups while holding his ears. But Kia was still sniffing.

Manik : Baccha please sorry stop crying ar else you will fall ill.

Kia : Muze Mumma pash jana hai. I'm KATTI wid you. You shaid get out sho I won (won't) come to youl (your) housh (house). I won (won't) play wid you. You ale ganda (bad) boy.

Kia showed her little finger to Manik indicating KATTI.

Manik smiled at her complaints : Kia i didn't mean it. I just said it in anger please last time BATTI karlo.

Manik pleaded showing two fingers begging for Batti.

Manik : Kia I'm birthday boy na so accept my wish and give me a kissie. I promise I won't ever scold you please Kia sorry please.

Kia stopped crying thought for sometime and finally like finally smiled. Making Manik smile brightly. Manik opened his arms for a hug and Kia jumped on him.
Manik always felt content in her little embrace it gave him the same warmth like Nyonika. That's why he was so close to her.

Finally Manik came inside with Kia in his arms both of them were kissing each other's cheeks and forehead.

Fab4 and Ram heaved a sigh of relief. Kia greeted others with her kisses.

Suddenly she exclaimed : Oh no I toh folgot (forgot)

All : What ?

Kia : Manit's Budday gif (gift).

Manik : Ohh So where is my birthday gift.

Kia in answer just ran towards the table where she had kept her Tiffin. She picked it and gave it to Manik.

Kia : Happy Budday.

Manik smiled brightly kissed Kia's cheek and took the Tiffin after thanking her.

He opened and choked due to emotions. It was Kheer which Nyonika used to make on his every birthday. Kia herself picked up the spoon and taking a bit kheer on the spoon she lovingly fed Manik.

Seeing the scene every person's eyes became moist. A lone tear escaped from Manik's eye.

Kia : What happnd (happened) Manit ? You din (didn't) like kheel?

Manik : No baby this kheer is very yummy. This is the best gift I received ever. Thank you so much baby.

Kia then fed Fab4 and Ram to everyone's surprise taste of this kheer resembled to kheer which Nyonika used to make.

Cabir : so Miss Kiara Murthy tell us what punishment should be given to this Manik for making you cry.

Ram pulling Kia in his lap : correct this bad boy deserves a punishment. Tell us Kia we all will punish him.

Kia started tapping her chin as if she's thinking something very serious Manik was all the time smiling.

Kia : yeshh Lam dadu I have one punshmet (punishment) fol Manit.

Ram : Kya ?

Kia : Ashk (ask ) Manit to give ush (us) a big budday palty (party) jush (just) like Nyo dadi.

All looked shocked listening to her punishment ,thinking that is it really a punishment.

Cabir : Kia it's not a punishment beta it's a gift. Why did you give him this punishment ?

Kia : Because he iz my besh (best) fliend (friend).

This was the love of Kiara and Manik it was unconditional. They wanted nothing but love from each other. Their love was not bound by blood relationship but still it was the purest form of love. She was the BEAUTY OF HIS LIFE.

All went completely Awww on her cuteness. Manik instantly said yes and Fab4 jumped on him for hug. As after 5 years they were going to celebrate Manik's Birthday.

Manik : but I have a condition.

All : Kya ?

Manik : I want Kia to be guest of honor in the party.

Kia : but Manit my Mumma will not allow me.

Manik : don't worry I'll talk to your Mumma for permission.

Kia jumped in excitement and started singing Happy birthday song clapping her hands soon Fab4 joined her.

Ram called Janki Aunty for permission for Kia and invitation for her Who happily agreed to come of course after getting permission from Nandini who was hell busy in her work.

Cabir and Dhruv dropped Kia home. Whereas Manik and Mukti went Abhimanyu 's office to invite him for Party.

Both Manik and Mukti reached Abhi's office and directly went to his cabin Manik opened the door and saw it was empty so Mukti went on search for Abhi and Manik decided to stay in cabin.

He sat on a chair and started playing with paper weight just then he heard some sounds from the adjacent cabin he stood up and casually peeked in to see a girl was standing on a stool trying to get some files from upper part of cupboard she was small petite girl with very long black hair. She was wearing pink top and white shorts.

The stool on which she was standing was broken and was shaking and as expected by Manik she lost her balance and screamed in fear of falling but she fell in Manik's arms who securely held preventing her from falling down.

He didn't look at her face he just worryingly picked her up. She was very light he thought. He placed her on the nearby couch.

She slowly opened her eyes and finally their eyes met and the world stopped for them they forgot about the falling incident they forgot that they were in office, they forgot about the world and looked at each other as if their life depends on their eyelock.

Air was flowing from the nearby window making her long hair sway with it. It dared to put some hair on her face which blocked his view. Manik slowly removed the hair and continued staring at her beautiful face especially her innocence big eyes which had thick eye lashes. Her pink cheeks, her perfect nose and most importantly her plump sexy lips.

She was responding equally in the eye lock and was admiring his facial features their eye lock could have lasted till eternity but alas Abhi barged into the room.

Abhi : Nandu are you Ok I heard your screaming ?

Well yes the girl was no one else but Nandini.
life_923 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it loved it loved it.
Cn't tell u hw much I ws waiting for the update.

Great chapter, cn't wait to find out their thoughts abt each other n hw u r gonna proceed their story.

Plzzz update soon. 😊