😳 ...
Waiting for update ..
update soon...

TYSM Dear 😳
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
RECAP:
Miss Mehek meets Manik and she guessed about him and wanted to talk to Nandini.

CHAPTER 13

MaNan r talking about their upcoming exam. Manik didn't touched any singel topics for exam and he don't have any interest also. But Nandini is adamnt to make him cut a good figure in 12th. So she is trying hard to solve Manik's problems in papers.
Manik: Nandu...rehene do na..yeh poems ka arth mujhe nahi samajhna..
Nandini: Kyu nahi..aare yeh poem kitna important hai pata hai..Rabindra Nath Tagore ka yeh wala topic se at least kuch na kuch ata hi hai har wakt...aur

Manik: Nandini..dekho tumhe mere liye itna karne ki jarrurat nahi hai..mai aise hi zindagi guzar dunga par tum..tumhare ek accha future hai..tum apna time mujh par waste na karke apne kam mai lagao..tum jao aur padhai karo...go
Manik said pushing Nandini from his seat.

Nandini: Maine aaj aloo k parhate khaye hai to tum mujhe hila nahi paooge Manik
Manik: Nandini plz tum mera ek lauti dost ho aur mai nahi chahata k mere wajah se tumhe koi luksan ho. Tum jao aur acchi tarha padho..tumhara result accha aya to ami soch lunga maine v accha kia...aab jao

Nandini: Manik tum..

Peon: Nandini Sekhar murthy???
Nandini: Ha mai hu
Peon: Apko Miss mehek ne bulayi hai
Saying peon went away.

Manik: Dekha...mere sath reheke kya ho gaya tumhe..time hai nandini..sambhal jao
Nandini really pissed off listening manik's nonsense. Here she is trying her best to bring Manik on the track but this boy...!!! Sometimes she wished to take out his heart and fix some motor there so that she can generate him the way she wants..but alas! Aisa ho nahi sakta...

TEACHER'S ROOM
Nandini: Miss may I come in?
Miss Mehek: Nandini? Plz come dear.

Nandini: Miss apne bulaya?
Miss Mehek: Nandini tum Manik ko janti ho? Mujhe uske baare mai kuch..
Nandini thought like other even Mehek is thinking wrong for Manik..so as a best friend she went on defensing Manik

Nandini: Miss mai bol rahi hu apko jarur koi galat bola hai Manik k baare mai..woh to kitna accha baccha hai...kabhi v kisi se ladhai nahi karta aur woh to...
Nandini apna Manik jaap chaalu kar dia...Miss Mehek became amused seeing Nandini. She didn't thought Manik could make such friend with his rude attitude. But he did and mehek is now determine to solve this " Manik Mystry".

Mehek: Nandini mai manik k budhai karne k liye tumhe nahi bulayi...I want to know about him and I swa him talking to u ONLY in entire school. Can u plz hep me to know him?
Nandini: yes sure.
Mehek: I heard manik was a brilliant student then but after his father's death he became like this. But we both know there is more to see...can u tell me about it Nandini?

Nandini is in dealimma what to do. Manik trust her to tell his secret so is this ok to disaclose it...on the other hand mehek seems a helpful person to her for manik. So she decides to tell her half of the story
Nandini: Miss I will tell u but plz don't let manik about it. He will be heartbroken after knowing I tell u about him.
Mehek: I won't Nandini. And don't feel guilty...u r doing this for Manik only.
Nandini: Miss manik ko ek aise gunah ki sajah mil rahi hai jo usne kabhi kia hi nahi. He was blamed for his father's death. And due to changing circumsistance he became like that...
Mehek: Oh god...but uski mom...didn't she do anything?
Nandini: Pardon me miss. I can't tell more.

Mehek sense the hesitance in her voice so she didn't force her more and let her go.
Mehek: There is something wrong...kuch to hai jo off hai..but kya ???

Back at canteen
Nandini came back in canteen find Manik napping on desk.
Nandini: Manikk..utho...tumhe padhai karna hai na
Manik: Kya yaar nandini...miss ne jarur kuch punishment dia na...I knew it. Now u got ur lesson na...leave me.
Nandini: Nandini Murthy Manik Malhotra ko chodh ke kahi nahi jayegi...kahi v nahi...kabhi v nahi
She spoke the sentence with unknown confidence that left even Manik chocked too with emotion. After all so many years he is feeling all this. In daze he ask

Manik: Why..why do u care for me so much...who r u to me...Nandini?
Listening her name Nandini came out of her daze...auddenly she is feeling awakward aroung him and her cheecks seems to be warming up. To cut the thick air she ask Manik

Nandini: Manik...paas mai na ek carnival hai...can u plz go with me. Mai papa ko nahi le ja saakti coz he is busy so I thought let's tag along my friend.
Manik: So I m a friend for u??
Nandini halt in her place and stare him...what hapen to him suddenly? Somehow she again manage to make the atmosphere normal again unaware of the fact that Manik didn't like the idea of being her "Friend" only. He expected some more...but what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phewww...totally unplanned this...actual chapter aisa nahi tha...but don't know how I ended up deleting half of it and write a new one. Now tell me did u like this one?
What do u think nandini did the right thing telling mehek about manik?
And most importantly what happens to manik(**wink wink**)?
Stay tuned to know more !!!
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh kya tha?Manik achanak aise kyun bol raha hain..Jaldi jaldi update karo...Bye
If_manan thumbnail
Poor Manik :-(
But Nandini's assurance made Manik confident
U penned down their friendship so well
Loved the chapter
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Plz post soon
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow swarna..Awesome chapter..Accha kiya nandini ne mehek ko adha sach bol diya..Ab baki ka sach usko hi dhundh lena chahiye..Nandini kitni acchi dost hain,manik ko raaste par lana chahti hain..Manik ko parhai karni chahiye..LOL tumne main ke jaga ami likha hain..Hahaha..So manik want to be more then friends..Hope nandini samajh jaye manik ki dil ki baat.Superb part.Update soon and thank you for the PM.
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks so much for the pm :)
My last exam is on 24th.. I will read after that
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
miss mehak wants to know
more about manik.
but nandini is a gud frnd.
she haven't disclose full information.

aww nandu is cute.
she just want ki manik accha perform
kre..
wow...
or ye manik na .

suddenly kya hua.
hmm.
Waiting for next update eagerly.
thanks for pm.

stay blessed..
keep smilling.
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update
its getting more & more interesting
pls update soon
thanks for pm
Anika_Dreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow!! Manik didn't like the "FRIEND" tag at all!! and cutest part was nandu and manik's study time,,,,""he wants more"" sounds like real love story is gonna start!!!
loved it
waiting 4 nextπŸ‘πŸΌ