AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
nandini is cute. i love your story..😛😛😛 update soon.⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by AKHIAWAL - 7 years ago
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a super cute update yaar... manan n shekhar ka trio was an awesome read.. loved it
N thank u for the pm
Will be waiting for future updates
:)
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I m extremely sorry to announce that due to my test exam I won;t b able to write chapters...main chapters laptop main write karti hu and mom won't let me touch it during this time...I m sorry for the inconvenience...😒
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

nandini is cute. i love your story..😛😛😛 update soon.⭐️⭐️⭐️

I will...😳
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_ahuja

It was a super cute update yaar... manan n shekhar ka trio was an awesome read.. loved it

N thank u for the pm
Will be waiting for future updates
:)

Thank u dear...😃
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Waiting...waiting.Update soon.

Kal ya parso...pakka...😳
manancraze thumbnail
RECAP:
MaNan spent time with sekhar(Nandini's Father)...

CHAPTER 11

After spending a good quality time with nandini's father manik came to his house...he quietly sneaked into his so called room...After sometimes shemonti bua knocked

Bua: Chora tu hain...thaari ma bula rahe tanne...
Manik: Ma kyu bula rahi hain mujhe..??
Bua: Pata nahi chora...chal ja k dekh...
Manik become a little scared listening her...though he loves her mom but her anger still manage to make manik stir in fear...

Manik: Ma mujhe bulaya..
Nyonika: Ha...baat karni thi..tera padhai ka kya haal hain..

Manik feel very embarrassed...he doesn't concentrate on any classes but music...so how can he get good grades by studying only music...it's not like that he didn't try to study...but circumstance forced him to grow up such a young age...whenever he try to sit with a book he gets so many flashbacks of nyonika and his..he still remember how nyonika stayed awake with manik till midnight...so that manik wouldn't be scared of dark night...nyonika very well aware of manik's fear for darkness...but now...all this things seems illogical and baseless history to manik...

Nyonika: Kya hua...moh khol apna...
Even this time he didn't said anything but hung his head low...

Nyonika: Padhai to nahi karega tu..choori aur gunda gardi karte pidhega aur main tujh jaise saitan par paise dalu..woh to nahi hoga...
Manik adopts silence...he gets hurt listening this..his part of mind wanted to shout that no...he will never stop so low to do this kinda crime...but he adopted silence...

Nyonika: Shun...saal khatam hone main kuch mahine hain..agr firse school se notice aya to tera padhai bandh...samjha..

Manik sigh in relief listening this...before adhiraj's death manik wanted to become india's best musician...he have dreams...ambitions to achieve...but now he felt these words have cut line with him...only reason he still continue his music is that it gives him peace...music manage to make a space where he can hide from his mother hatred...

Nyonika: Aab ja samne se..khane k time manhush kuch samne rakhna nahi chahiye...
manik went to his room and thinking about today's event...nandini..her non stop talk...her father..his mother and her talk...thinking this when sleep took over him he didn't realise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do hit LIKE and COMMENT...😳
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Why nyonika has to be so rude with manik?Manik ko ab apna muh kholna chahiye uske samne.By the way nice update.But please give manan scene in next chapter.Update soon.And thank you for the PM.
Tasniya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good update..
But it's too shot... :((((

Try to update soon
& thanks for pm