Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gracyparmar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was damn damn damn amazing..
so lets start from the start..
nandini is shoo cute...and does need dr.malhitra for her sleep problem..
so manik ko bhi ek sis mil gyi..
twinkle is an awsm person..
nandini got us soo worried..the description of the bathroom only sent shivers down the spine..
thankfully she is fine..
and tiger and jack ka ghussa jayaz tha coz afterall they love our nandu sooo much...
and those boys seriously this problem is getting severe in our country...
and kya filmy fight thi right from the dialogues to the entry of police...
nandini kitni bhadak gyi thi when twinkle hugged manik and obvio she is a possessive wife..
and voh boys pakka chakke hi honge peeche se hamla krte hai darpok..
and finally manik and tiger patched up...
manik made nandnini fall in love with him all over again and ho bhi kyun na afterall aisa life partner toh naseeb valon ko hi milta hai..
that scene was funny jab jach bolta hai na k main kise bolun andar jaaane meri toh gf hi nhi hai..and jab cabir bolta hai na tumhara bhai milap khtm ho gya ho toh help us...and jack and twinkle ka scene..
finally jack ki sapnon ki rani aa gyi..
its gonna be soo awsm to read their scenes...damn excited..
thanks for this long long update..the wait was worth it..once again thanks...loved it
sadia_mohona thumbnail
Amazing...twinkle's entry was good...I love the new relationship between manik and twinkle...manik is really a sweetheart... I thought blood sugar low ki wajase behosh hogayi thi... But usko to hypothermia hain... I felt very angry on jack and tiger... 😡 they were behaving like nandu sirf unki behen hain..manik ki to kuch nehi lagti... Last me manan's love moment... Aww... I love it... Waiting for next update
Suku111 thumbnail
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Continue soon.
01asdfg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved every bit of it
Very well written
Continue soon
MSIKura thumbnail
Again a beautiful update. Thanks for the compensation. You are kind n we enjoyed the story.

Loved their crazy love.

Beautiful.
ankitalodha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ek dam awsome finally itne tyn ka waitig was worth it and itna long update just awsome and i really love all the childish acts of nandini and manik taking care of her..i just love framing of characters and love and care between them..
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome... Like always .. Upiim speechless.. U define perfection.. N this was a perfect update.l. Her emotion ka mixture.. N twinkle is so cute.. Veer ji Haeee so cute
N max ki life me girl frnd ki grand entry...

N Kya fight sequence tha ufff,,,, amazing.. Beautifully penned..
N Manan moments k baare me jo bhi kah lo kam hi hai...

Loved the update
Kitne times bhi read kr lo Utna hi kam hai.
This story is actually my fav

Love u so much
Thank for the this wonderful update

Keep smiling
Stay blessed
:)
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do missed it . Its so gud to see DD. I just love reading it. aww. their morning was very cute 😛 manan is sho sweet... that was a nice update ... I found it very amazing ... Aww. Twinkle was sweet. manik n Twinkle ka scene was so nice na. yar bro n sis bhi bn gye. wah kya bat h.. Manan phone talk was so lovely.. Oh Shit.. Promo ne to kafi dra diyaa. But seriously. nandini ki HYPOTHERMIA ki state was so painful.. thank god. vo tthik h.. Tiger n Jack care for nandu so much.. but manik ki bhi koi fault nhi h. but ya they care for her too much na. Bs nandu shii h. Haww..that hospital vala scene.. nandu kitnaa dr gyi thi. but manik h na. he'll always be there for her... Ohh so tiger abhi bhi gussa h manik se. ye kb manega... Hahaha. Nandini is quite possessive ha. poor twinkle. kaun h vo ldke.. Manik ne kya pitai ki gundo ki. wow.. Tiger n manik ka patch up. sb tthik ho gya.. Jack N Twinkle ki Phli Fight.. ohhooo. ye dono kam nhii h.. That jag ghumya song k liye kya perfect scene h.. Amazing... nandu just fell for him.all over again .. Manan ka Little Romance was so Romantic na. Loved it Totally ... Haww. manik is always In mood ha. hahaha.. Totally amazing. About Combo namee .. huh.. Jwinkle kaisaa rhegaa. Bakiii Ab next update ka wait rhega.. waiting for next update. !! stay blessed !! !! Keep Smiling !!
shonUle thumbnail
Awesome... Very very long chapter... I like it...
assuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. Thanks for the lovely update ...
It was full of package ...
Drama, suspense,love and emotional...
Twinkles entry was awesome...
She is perfect for jack...
Manik got a sis and she got her veerji...
Love there bond...
Nandini's hypothermia part was very emotional...
But loved jack's and tiger care towards her...
Its awesome specially jack...
But Manik wasn't to be blamed...
Manik's condition was perfectly penned...
Nandini is so cute,,,
Poor girl twinkle...
But loved nandini's jealousy and possessiveness...
But she doubted wrong girl...
That boys big mistake by messing up with manik...
Loved their fight...enjoyed alot...
Do update soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Stay blessed...