Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
HEY MY LOVELY...READERS. .. WAITING FOR UPDATE. ..IMPATIENTLY RIGHT??? I AM IMPATIENTLY WAITING TO POSTING IT...JUST WAIT 1 DAY...

HUM HAIN DEEWANE SEASON 2 IS ON WAY...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya do update soon
Waiting eagerly
Season 2 ??
I am confused
parthmanikniti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara115

Ya do update soon

Waiting eagerly
Season 2 ??
I am confused

yes season 2 with freshness. .new concepts. .new elements. ..just wait and watch you will love it. ..
shaan... thumbnail
Excellent update...
But emotional 1...
Manan lost their baby...
Nandini's shattered...
Manik killed Harshad...
All d emotions r written beautifully...
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...

Sadhana143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting eagerly plz update soon
ruhihussain52 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow excited fr season 2
continue soon dear
u tld u ll update in 1 dy par nai kia
is everything alrite???
alisha_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the update wr ru I hope u are ok???
parthmanikniti thumbnail

CHAP 33:

Two cute little boy were sleeping in one room. room was very neat and clean. One boy was same like his mom little healthy with cute chubby cheeks. one boy was same like his father sharp jaw line and all features are same like his father. Both were representing their parents in nature also.

A girl entered In one room wearing a pink salwaar cameez. When nandini entered in room she saw two little boys were sleeping cutely. she smiled to them and nodded her head in disbelief because they were sleeping same like their father. she was none other than nandini.

Nandini came near them and sat beside them and ruffled her son's hair and kissed on his head and whispered "aarav mera baby come on get up baccha good morning" he wake up from his sleep and crawled on his feet and lay down on her lap. Nandini smiled and again ruffled his hair and kissed on his forehead.

"ab chale baccha phir aapke bhai arjun ko bhi uthana hai aur aapko pata hai na wo uthne main kitne tantrums karege" nandini said lovingly and aarav giggled on her statement. Nandini gets up from bed and takes him in her arms and they went to bathroom. Nandini was standing beside him when he was brushing his teeth after that nandini washed his face and wiped his face.

"mamma aap always muje sab nandini pehle kyun uthati hain? Atrhav bhai ko kyun nhi?" aarav asked his mother cutely and his mother smiled and kissed on his cheek and said "because I know mera aarav baby bahot hi good baby hain wo isliye ab jaldi se naayi naayi(bath) kre" nandini said and aarav raised his arms and nandini picked him up and and take him to shower area. After that she take him in room and get him ready.

After that she looked at arjun and sighed and smiled. She sat beside him and ruffled his hair and aarav crossed his arms around his chest and huffed because he didn't like to share his mother.

"arjun baccha meri jaan...good morning baby" she said lovingly and kissed on his cheek. he stirred in his sleep and smiled. They both are apple of her eye. She bend down and kissed on his forehead and said "mera baccha is a good boy come on get up..meri jaan" he smiled and moved his head in her lap and aarav sat on chair and made a bad face.

"come on jaan get up na baccha abhi breakfast bhi banana hai na" she said and he sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes. Nandini also get up from bed and take out his clothes. He looked at aarav and he gave a mischievous smile to him and raised his arms to nandini and said "mumma plshh pick me up" nandini nodded his head in disbelief because arjun is so naughty he always makes aarav cry and always trouble him a lot. He is elder than aarav only 5 minutes.

Nandini picked him up and he also takes his blanket with him. nandini sighed and said "ab iss blanket ko to 6od do arjun isse kahan lekar jaa rhe ho" arjun rubbed his neck and aarav laughed because his mother scold his brother. He shows his eyes to him aarav and he shuts his mouth.

Nandini took off his blanket and threw on bed and take him to bathroom. Aarav show his tongue to arjun. In bathroom nandini was standing beside him with her hand on her waist. From last 15 minutes he was looking at toothbrush and making weird faces.

"arjun aise faces banana se ku6 nhi hoga come on hurry up beta abhi aapko ready hoke breakfast bhi krna hai" nandini said lovingly but arjun take toothpaste in his one finger and start making drawing on mirror with paste. Finally that was it for nandini she took toothbrush from him and said "wait ab main hi aapko brush karwa deti hoon" she start brushing his teeth and after that with lots of tantrums and naughtiness he take his bath.

Nandini take him out from bathroom and get him ready. She took them down and prepared breakfast for them. aarav and arjun both are very picky so its very difficult for nandini to make them eat healthy breakfast.

"mommiee today is fliday (Friday) aur kal aapne plomish kiya tha aap satulday ko aap hume toys lene ke liye lekal jayegi you lemembel (remember)" arjun asked cutely while nandini was feeding them one by one. Aarav also pout his lips in a pleading way to her mumma and nandini smiled on her bundles of cuteness.

"haan meri jaan muje yaad hain aur kal pakka jayege" nandini said lovingly and make arjun drink his juice. Aarav was clutching her dupptta all the time its his habit. All the time either he clutched her dupptta or her hand. They both are very possessive about her same like their father "MANIK MALHOTRA". nandini made them wear warm jackets and caps to protect them from cold.

Nandini looked at watch and said "chalo abhi we are getting late" arjun get up on chair and raised his arms to nandini and she picked him up. Aarav made a bad face but didn't say anything, he held her hand and take his bag and start walking with his mother. They reached to end of the street where they school pick them up.

"mumma love you" arjun said lovingly and kissed on her cheek, nandini also kissed him on cheek and said "I love you too mera baby" at the same time bus came. Aarav was with a bad face looking at them.

"mommiee love you" aarav exclaimed and nandini make an awww face and she put arjun down and kissed on aarav's cheek and said "love you too mera baccha"

"arjun don't fight okay and aarav ka dhyan rakhna aur apne jackets mat nikalna warna thand lag jayegi baby" nandini said to arjun and he nodded in yes. Its true that they are very different in nature but when its comes to aarav nobody has dare to say anything to aarav because of arjun. That thing he gets from his father, always to protect family and friends.

Nandini came back to her house a very small house in comparison to Malhotra mansion. Nandini cleans all the mess which was created by arjun and aarav. They are very naughty kids at the same time they are very adorable, they love nandini a lot. They are very possessive about her.

Nandini came to their room and fixed bed and went to cupboard. she opened some drawer and took out one photo. She traced her fingers on photo and lone tear fall from her eyes and on his photo and said "I am sorry manik...and I love you itne saalo mein hamare aaspass bahot ku6 badal gya but ku6 nhi badla to wo hai humara pyar aapke liye" she was about to say something but her phone rang and she wiped her tears and put back his photo and picked up her call.

Yes now manik is not part of nandini's life. They both get apart...why?? Sometimes some questions have no answers. We have to just surrender ourselves in front of situations. Nandini is living her simple life with her two twin son in shimla. Now she is a fashion designer, she was a medical student but she can't afford to work in hospitals and ignore her kids so she studied fashion designing for one year and then she starts her small boutique at home, so she doesn't have to ignore her kids. After get apart from manik nandini changed everything in her life, her city nobody has idea about nandini. Nandini never talked about Mumbai and malhotras in front of her kids. Manik is a very popular business man and don so she never brought even a news paper so they never get to know about manik.

A day passed like this nandini went to bus stop to pick her kids. Aarav and arjun came out and as per rule nandini picked aarav in her arms and they start walking back to their house.

"mommiee I know aap kitna thak jati hain ish aalav ko utha kl he is shoo fat" he said in mischievous tone and as per his thinking aarav immediately starts crying. Nandini showed her eyes to arjun which didn't affect him at all. He just sat on sofa with jump and watching him crying.

"no mera baby pls don't cry you are not cry my baby is healthy like her mother cute cute chubby chubby haina" nandini said lovingly wiping his tears and he immediately stops crying because for him what nandini says is right.

"yesh I am cute like my mommiee" he said and nandini wiped his face with her dupptta and then she changed their clothes and make lunch for them and after eating a lunch nandini make them sleep for some time.

Nandini was satisfied with her life though she couldn't give them those facilities which they deserve but still she was happy. But in some corner of her heart something is missing...

CHARACTER SKETCH:

ARJUN MALHOTRA: 3 and half years old an elder son of manik and nandini. He is same like his father manik in every way, his temper, his love for nandini, his possessiveness for nandini, his protective attitude for his brother...but he is very naughty he loves to tease his little brother a lot. he Is only elder from him from 5 minutes.

AARAV MALHOTRA: 3 and half years old a younger son of manik and nandini. he is very cute and chubby like his mother in look and in nature also. He loves his mother. He is over sensitive. He likes attention of his mother all the time loves his brother lot but don't like when he tease him.

NANDINI'S HOUSE:

Kaisa laga???

Shocked? suprised? stunned?

Pls comment fast I am super excited..i know you all are thinking that that is a very commom story all the time in If but trust me you will love it further..

Arjun or aarav? Who is cute???

Next part is ready you wanna know the further part of Malhotra mansion right than comment fast.

dhillon90 thumbnail
Amazinggg...suprrbbb update
Aawww so cute aarav arjun...manan alag ho gye pr q...lovd it...continue soon
bikita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was just amazing.
Manan got separated but why .
please update ssooo9on please