Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: analaxmi23

Awesome update dear

Love it
Pandit chapter is close
Plz continu soon
Take care

Hey
Thank you so much.. .and yes i will update soon. ..
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pari_mananholic

Wow awesome update...
Finally they found the truth...
Manik was abt to kill tht asshole...
Fab5 r too good...
Luved it..
Waiting for next...
Thnx for pm..
Update soon...

Hey pari.. .
Thank you so much.. .
And very heavy words for pandit.. But he needed it really. .haha
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 51

Hospital, corridor.

Manbir were returning from police station after completing all the formalities and walking towards nandini's room. manik was about to enter in special ward when Aliya came out of room and she nearly screamed in horror seeing manik's condition "Oh my God... Manik... what happened to your hand?"

Actually while fighting with pandit manik's hand had a cut on and blood was oozing out of it and some blood was spread over his shirt and it was indicating clearly that he had some huge fight with someone. And when Aliya screamed manik looked at his condition and cabir also saw him properly.

Cabir instantly said "Manik... hame to ye suza hi nai... dekh tu pehle hathme bandage laga le fir nandu ke pas jana warna wo bhi aise hi chillayegi." And manik was about to say something when Aliya said cutting his words "Guys... ye kya chal raha hei? Muje koi kuch batayega..."

Than manik goes to wash his hand while cabir told Aliya everything. After that they entered in to nandini's room where all were present there and chit chatting. Manik had wear his blazer over his shirt so nandu couldn't see his wounded hand.

In the room everyone was having a light chit chat as abeer was sitting near nandini and playing with her hairs while navya, Aliya and mukti were sitting on sofas and dhruv and alyaman was sitting over the stools.

Manik and cabir came and cabir settled on one of the stool while manik settled near nandini. He affectionately kissed her hairs taking her in a side hug and then asked "You ok baby?" she smilingly rested her head over his shoulder and said "I'm alright."

While mukti looked at cabir and asked him what happed?' through her hands indication. And cabir blink his eyes in assurance. Then watching his rockstar abeer hoped in his arms saying "lockstal... I love you." As abeer pressed manik's wounded hand, an unintentional hiss came out of his mouth.

Everyone looked at them and nandini asked worriedly "manik... kya huwa? Tum thik ho?" he looked other side and replied "Ya... I'm fine... muje kya hoga..." than he said to divert the attention "hey champ? Did your papa saw you the last song video of FAB 5? It was superb."

But nandini knew that there was something definitely wrong as she can see it on everyone's face so she said looking at navya "Navya... tum abeer ko hospital ka children ward kyu nai dikhati? He will love it." And understanding the situation navya picked up cabir and came out of the room.

As they left nandini looked at manik and said in a little stern voice while everyone was watching the scene "manik... blazer nikalo..." manik looked at her horrifyingly and said in fable voice "Nandini... sabke... samne kese..." but his words didn't came out further and he started to take out his blazer as one strong glare from nandini was enough to make him shut.

As soon as manik removed his blazer nandini's eyes fell on his right hand which was having a deep cut. He eyes beamed with tears looking at it and looking at her manik said "nandini... ye..." but she said in choked voice cutting him in between "cabir..." Cabir stood up and came towards bed while nandini continued "there is a first aid box in side table. Give it to me."

Cabir obediently did what she said as he knew now nandini is already in a danger angry mode. Nandini held the box and applied some medicine on his cut while manik again said in slow voice "Nandini... I can visit a nurse for bandage. I think you need rest."

While nandini said without looking at him "I'm a medical student. And I can do it." Then she again started to doing her wok and then after she finished it she looked up at him and asked in stern voice "Ye sab kese huwa?"

And knowing the situation finally cabir told everything to her and all of them. Including manik's little fight with pandit and listening this nandini again gets angry on manik as he didn't told her anything about it and on top he fought with him and hurt his hand. And she cannot stand a single scratch on her man's handsome body.

After listening everything nandini cutely pouted her lips and said "mei ap sab se naraz hu... muku se bhi dhruv se bhi and cabir bhai apse bhi... aplogone muje kuch bhi bataya nai isliye..." than she looked at manik and said "And you... don't talk to me..." everyone smiles looking at her childish complains while manik tried to sat beside her but she gave an angry glare and he place his fingers on his lips like an obedient kid.

While taking the opportunity Aryaman came forward and told to nandini "Tum mujse to naraz nai ho na... I'm your best friend..." listening him she looked at him angrily and said "Tum to kuchch bolo hi mat arya... tum mere best friend ho ya in sab ke... muje bata nai sakte the... itna sab kuchch ho gaya to..."

Than everyone stand there around the bed looking at nandini with pleading eyes to forgive them but there is one person was standing near her and was feeling happy at the same time because he knew that she is showing just fake anger to all and deep down she is very happy that she got world's best family in terms of friends. But still he was worried because he knew that she is actually angry on him for not taking care of himself and hurting his hand. And he have to make some efforts to menofy his cute baby girl.

And exactly that was happening as everyone held their ears excluding manik and said together with pleading pouts "Sorry nandu..." Nandini smiled sheepishly and said "It's okay... I'm not real wala angry with you all. In fact I'm so happy that god has given me so lovable family who can do anything for me. I love you all."

Everyone smiled widely listening this and engulfed her in bear hug shouting together "We all love you too baby doll." And manik was smilingly looking at his big family and then spread his arms around them and take them in his arms protecting them all from the world.

Evening time, hospital, special ward.

Dhruliya has gone to dhruv's dance academy, navbeer along with mukti were gone to their home and aryaman has gone to his home as hospital not allow many people in the special ward. While cabir and manik was there with nandini.

Nandini was still not talking to manik directly as she was still angry on him. Now manik has gone to meet nandini's doctor while cabir was making her eat fruits like a loving elder brother and nandini is blabbering continuously about anything and everything.

Nandini said cutely pouting "Bas na cabir... now I'm full... ab nai khana muje..." cabir smiled and said "Acha ok... this one last bite... and then finish..." she lazily opened her mouth for last bite and then after feeding her cabir said "wese nandu... tu manik se itni naraz hei ki use bat hi nai kar rai?"

Nandini looked at him and then again said turning his mouth "han... but muje us bareme bat nai krni..." then she said looking at him again "bhai muje ghar jana hei... muje yaha hospital mei nai rehna..." Cabir smilingly replied "Okay princess... let me talk to the doctors first..."

But before he goes out manik entered with some papers on his hands while saying "Uski zarurat nai hei cabir... doctor ne nandini ko discharge de diya hei. Aur final check up ke liye wo abhi ate hi honge..." Soon doctor came and checked her up and then said "So now you can go home nandini as you are perfectly alright but you have to take maximum rest and have to have healthy food as you are having a little weakness..."

Manik said replaying him "Sure doctor... I will take care of everything..." Doctor also smiled looking at them and then said "And yes being your professor I'm giving you five day's holidays from the college." Everyone become happy listening this as the doctor is nandini's college's professor only. And after that he again said looking at manik "And I must say Mr. Malhotra, nandini is very bright student of this year batch and I won't have any worries in giving her off as I know she will make it up even batter when she will be back to college." Saying this he left.

Though manik and nanidni was not talking with each other directly but still hearing doctor's words manik felt so happy as his baby is making him proud in front of whole world. It has been still one month that she joined the college but still she has been appreciated for her work. So he lovingly looked at her and gave a long buss on her forehead smiling widely while she also appreciate his gesture by giving her million dollar smile.

All this while cabir was also looking at her with proud smile on his face and then he also kissed her forehead saying "I'm proud of you my little cute bunny..." she gave her big smile in return and said "Thank you bhai... now let's go home..."

Then again remembering something she said "But my cloths...?" "Here is your cloths..." saying this navya entered with bags of nanidni's cloths in her hands and then continued "Baki sab log tumhara ghar pe wait kr rahe he nandu..." manik said "Thnaks navya... " yes manik had already told navya to bring nanidni's casual cloths.

Then he looked at cabir and said "Cabir... tu car nikal and ya check the security at hospital gate... and check on the guards too..." yes manik has arranged the full security at hospital gate as it is still day time and being people's favorite band member and rockstar along with son of The Mukesh Malhotra, public has surely gathered to have look at it along with media. And he has also arranged permanent guards for nandini's security. And also he has arranged bodyguards for himself and all the family member so there will not any problem occurs like this time in future.

After changing in casuals through navya's help, nandini and navya came out of hospital room where manik was already standing and waiting for them. He instantly picked nanidni up in bridal style and waked out of the hospital. Though everyone was watching them in hospital but knowing his possessive and caring nature, nanidni didn't said anything.

They came out in parking lot with the help of guards as media was there waiting for them only. There was a black Mercedes M-class car was waiting for them. Cabir was in driver seat and navya sat on passenger seat while manik settled on back sit with nandini in his arms. While coming out in parking nandini saw other two big cars in front one and behind their car a one car with two people inside.

She became confuse and asked "Ye dono cars jo hamare age pichche hei wo koun hei?" listening her navya chuckled and replied "they are our guards nandu. Thanks to FAB 5 and their increasing popularity ab ham akele ghar ke bahar bhi nai ja sakte... well this is planned by one and only Rakshash..." listening him everyone chuckled but manik said irritatingly "Han han... has lo jitna hasna hei Madhubala... leking aj ke bad koi bhi security ke bina ghar ke bahar nai jayega... and that is final..." he said last words in authoritive voice while nandini looked at him in disbelief and they heeded towards Malhotra Mansion.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love

NISHU

sonpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Nandu is so lucky to have such a wonderful family

And I like cabir nd nandu bonding

Keep writing

😊
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update...
Caring nandini's awesome...
Protective Manik's amazing...
Nandini came 2 know evrythng...
& is angry wid manik...
How will manik manofy her???
Nandini's lucky 2 have such a lovely family...
Cabni's bond is adorable...
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
Edited by shaan... - 8 years ago
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Amazing update babe... Superb.. Nandu n Manik ki bigg happy family... They are all so cute Yaar...
Reading this story all the after effects of season 2 are settled...
This is also the reason I like this story a little more..
thank u for the amazing update
And the PM

Keep smiling
Stay blessed
:)
Tiara115 thumbnail
Lovely
Happy family
Really excited for next
Do update soon