thanks for the pm
EllinRohman thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update waiting for next update

Raksha.Sareen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!
Manan cute sleeping posture..jus loved it..!

Omg no..proof...wat gonna happen..such a jer pandit is..!

Nandu cute antics...bt the way navti scold her...n she had to agree after listening their threat...

Loved the update

Continue soon!

Thanks for the pm!

Stay blessed!

EllinRohman thumbnail
when are you going to update plz update soon
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hello lovelies. ..

I'm so sorry for being late. ..
But now I'm here.. .
And will update the chappy by tonight. ..
Pakka wala promise. ..

Again sorry for late.. .

And ya Thank you very much for loving my story.. .
And the nex past will be super duper exciting as it's CHEAPER 50...

so be ready for much more fun and turn and love.. .

Lots of Love
NISHU
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's ok darling.. Will be waiting
:)
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 50

Hello lovelies...

I'm really sorry for being this much late...

But still I have tried to compensate it through a long wala chappy...

So read it and give your comments and likes...

And THANK YOU SO MUCH for 50 CHAPTERS' beautiful journey...😊

SPACE Academy, old building, 10:00 am.

Aryaman, cabir along with mukti entered in SPACE's old building for their own investigation. As soon as they entered mukti said "it feels strange to be in SPACE again after what all happened." Cabir said seconding her "It's true. We have found so much here and..." but before he completes his sentence mukti and aryaman said together "we also had lost so much..." as they both said together then both looked at each other while cabir understanding the seriousness of the situation said "let's get going guys..."

As mukti and aryaman said that words, they actually mean it. Yes they all have gain so much from SPACE. They learnt music, value of friendship, unconditional and forever love, undying friendship which can cheat the death also. But then at the same time they also have loose some precious persons of their life. cabir lost his first love but eventually he overcome it as now at least he has someone who loves him. But for mukti she never come out of Abhimanyu's true love. He was her one true love and she never want to come out of it. And today SPACE bring back that memories of her one true love. And aryaman he has lost his one and only sister Soha. He loved her so much but he lost her in SPACE. So SPACE bring back all those happy and sad memories of their life.

In Nandini's room, Hospital, 11:30 am.

Nandini was sitting taking the rest of headrest on bed while manik was talking with someone over the phone or should I say yelling on someone in his full bossy mode. After good ten minutes he cut the call and came to nandini. He sit next to her taking her in his embrace and she immediately snuggled more into him. He smiled at her cute gesture and said lovingly "You ok love?" she just said in low tone "Hmmm... love you." While he instantly replied "love you more."

After sometime nandini asked "manik... tum phone pe kise bat kar rahe the?" while he opened his eyes and said "no one... it was Aman..." she again said "Aman...your PA... aur tum uspe chilla kyun rahe the?" listening her words he looked other side and replied "nai... kuchh nai... wo actually..." she knew he was hiding something and she also knew how to get it out from him so she said sternly "Manik... what's the matter?" he sighed and said "Actually there is a meeting of board of directors for annual growth and he wants me to attend it. But how can I go leaving you here. So I'm not going and I told him to manage without me."

She listened him carefully and then said cupping his face in her tiny hands "Mani... I understand that you are worried for me but you cannot neglect your work na. You remember na... papa has so much expectations from you for Malhotra Industries. And I know you will make him proud."

He nodded his head understanding her words and then was about to say when the door opened and navya entered inside with abeer. Abeer came running towards nandini and flung upon her arms saying loudly "Nandu mausssiii... I miss you..." then he kissed her both cheeks. Nandini smiled brightly and returned his kisses on his cute nose and said smiling brightly "I missed you too my baby..."

Navya and manik smiled looking at their cuteness then manik said feigning sad face "sara pyar nandu ke liye hi... rockstar ke liye kuchh nai... kyun champ?" listening his words abeer looked at him cutely blinking his yes as if thinking how to menofy his rockstar and within seconds hopped in his arms saying "No Lokstal... I alo love you same... (No rockstar... I also love you same...)" manik's lips curved in big smile listening his champ's cute words and then he said correcting him as always "It's also champ not alo..." he mouthed an cute ooo... with his mouth then navya said breaking their cute talks "Nandu... kesi ho tum ab?" nandini replied "I am fine navya."

Then she looked at manik and said "Manik ab to navya aura beer bhi a gaye hei so tum jao aur meeting attend kr lo please..." navya said "Han manik... don't worry... ham nandu ka pura khayal rakhenge... tum ja sakte ho..." manik finally said "okay... I'm going but you please take care and have your lunch and then medicines..."

In which navya replied "uski tum bilkul chnta mat karo manik. Hum doctors ki instructions se ye full healthy lunch banake laye hei nandu ke liye and ye tumhare liye bhi... tum dono pehle lunch karlo fir manik tum meeting ke liye jana aur mei aur abeer nandu ke pas rahenge..." then manan had their lunch feeding each other. After that a nurce came and give nandini her medicines and then manik left for office.

Nandini was feeling sleepy due to meds so navya told abeer who was sitting on nandini's lap and playing with her hair "Abeer... dekho nandu have to sleep now so tum yaha ajao mere pas aur use sone do..." but he looked at navya making a cute pout and said "muje bhi nandu ke sath sona hei" then he looked at nandini making a same face "Can I please?" nandini went all awww with her baby's cuteness and said peaking his pout "Of course bacha... come we both will sleep here." Then they both slept cuddling each other while navya also take some rest on couch. If it would have any other normal day then nandini couldn't sleep without manik but today due to heavy meds she instantly slept.

SPACE Academy, 12:00 pm.

Mukbir and Aryaman had checked almost every corner of every classroom in whole building to find a single clue against pandit. But unfortunately they found none. So after checking full building they gathered together in corridor with worried faces while mukti exclaimed out of frustration "danm it... pura collage dekh liya but nothing found... " While aryaman also said "Han yar... meine bhi pura ka pura recording room do bar chech kiya lekin waha pr bhi kuchch nahi hei... even CCTV cameras are off as building is not in use."

Till now cabir was silent and was in deep thoughts but as aryaman's words fell on his ears, something strike his mind and he exclaimed loudly "Cameras..." As he kind off shouted so both muktia nd aryaman looked at him with What?' expression which didn't affected him a bit. And he looked at mukti and again said in same tone "Mukti Cameras... FAB 5's prank spots... remember?" And listening his words mukti also remember what exactly cabir trying to say and said in a same tone "OMG... how can I forget that cabir? Prank cameras in out prank spots... it can help us..." cabir also said "yes I can... but I hope wo ab tak working condition me ho..."

During all this conversation poor aryaman was totally clueless about their alien talks so he finally said "guys guys... what's going on? What cameras? What pranks? Please elaborate..." both cabir and mukti looked at him smirking and then cabir said "Not now... first we will check recording room and after that we will elaborate the things... let's go."

Saying this they all left for recording room and knowing the urgency of the situation Aryaman didn't asked anything further. After going there cabir went to a deserted corner of recording room to check while aryaman said "cabir I checked there wahape kuchch na..." but before he completes his sentence cabir came back with a small video camera along with a memory card.

They attached the memory card with mob and show that it has actually all the recording of everything starting from pandit came there for the first time and add poison on the AC and then what he did with nandini after locking her here. And seeing this all their anger reach it's peak while mukti said angrily "I swear I will kill that pandit... how can he do this to nandu..." while cabir also said "Wo to ham zarur karenge mukti... par for now at least I'm relieved as we found this and ab pandit ko koi nahi bacha sakta..."

Aryaman also said "yes guys... but still muje ye samaj mei nahi a raha hei ki jab meine recording room pura ka pura check kiya tab to muje ye nahi dikha... aur fir ye building to band hei to ye camera aya kaha se aur wo bhi working condition mei?" listening him cabir and mukti smirk at each other and then cabir started "aryaman bro... we are FAB 5... aur tu to janta hi hei ki hum SPACE mei kya karte thei?"

Then mukti continued "bullying people and playing pranks on them..." cabir continued "Aur us ke liye ham kuchch special works bhi kiya karte thei... jeseki..." mukti continued "jagah jagah par cameras lagana... you know secret cameras to capture our pranks..." cabir continued "Aur SPACE mei hamare aise kai prank spots huwa karte the jahape hamne cameras lagaye huye the aur recording room usmese ek hei..."

Understanding their talks aryaman said "Okay... like that... but guys muje abhi bhi ye nahi samj mei a raha hei ki ye cam ab tak work kese kar rahe hei?" while cabir replied still smirking with his naughty pranks "because hamne uski wiring aise ki huyi thi ki wo cameras lights on hone par ON hote aur lights off hone pr OFF ho jate..." and after listening and registering everything aryaman has only one thing to say "No wonder... you guys are FAB 5..."

After that they came towards their car and settled on it. Cabir dialed manik's number and said after he picked up his call "hello manik... nanu keisi hei?" "She is fine cabir meine abhi use bat ki... actually muje ek meeting thi to mei Malhotra Industries aya huwa tha... abhi FAB 5 studio jar aha hu aur badme hospital..." "Okay... lekin nandu ke sath hei kon?" "navya nad abeer are there with her and Aliya bhi thodi er mei ane wali thi..." "Okay that's great... sun hame SPACE mese kuchch mila hei and ham abhi FAB 5 studio a rahe hei... and I'm sure after this pandit ka khel kahatm..." saying this he cut the call.

FAB 5 Studio, after half an hour.

Mukbir along with aryaman reached FAB 5 studio where Dhruv and manik was already waiting for them. Cabir told them everything and saw the video. As manik saw that video of pandit threatening his nandini and still she was trying her best to defeat him but eventually passed out due to heavy effect of poison. His blood boiled with anger and his eyes turned red but at the same time he was feeling proud of his baby who tried to fight back and didn't break down in front of that devil pandit who had once broke her confidence. Then he grab his car keys and said in an authorities voice "cabir... come with me... we are going police station and guys you all go to nandini and don't tell her about us."

Police Station.

Manbir reached police station in no time and during the whole drive manik was just boiling in anger and didn't said anything. Soon they reached there and meet police commissioner who knew him personally as he was a good friend with manik's dad. As commissioner saw the video he said to them "This is brilliant my boy. Now that we have the proof I will be sure k pander trilok chaurasiya ko kadi se kadi saja mile..." manik replied "Thank you so much uncle... but still can I meet him in person for my satisfaction? Just for some minutes..." commissioner uncle smiled understanding his meaning and said "Yes you can. Bit be carefull."

Manik nodded and went towards pandit's cell while cabir also follow him knowing exactly what manik was up to. Manik entered while pandit smirked looking at him. Which boiled manik more and he instantly gave a tight punch over his face causing blood out of his nose. He winched in pain but smirk didn't leave his lips.

Manik's hand also started bleeding due to the intensity of the punch but who cares. He again grab him by his coller and wrapped his neck with his elbow such as he cannot breath. He struggled for breath while saying in weak voice "I ca...can't b...bre...breath..." Listening him manik shouted in high pitch "Kyu... ab samaj aya kesa lagta hei han... meri nandini bhi aise hi tadap rahi thi sans lene ke liye jab tune use us poison filled room mei band kr diya tha... sale tuje to mei zinda nai chhodunga... I will kill you..." now pandit was about to passed out and watching this cabir came forward and said to manik while trying to free pandit from manik's hand "manik ab chhod de use... tu use mar nai sakta... nandu ke bareme soch manik... wo tera wait kar rahi hogi chal..."

And as soon as manik listened nandini's name he calmed down a bit and then leave that pandit. He gave a last glance to him and walked out saying "I will make sure you rot in hell pandit trilok chaurasiya...".

To Be Continue...

So finally pandit ka chapter khatam...

How's it guys... please tell me...

Bdw I know in this no manan scene but promise next part full of manan...

Ok Thanks Bye😊

Lots of Love

NISHU

Friendsforever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
Finally pandit k khilaf proof Mil gaya
Cont soon...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail