nandu is fine wow
everyone was so relieved
abeer was so cute
cont soon
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey... what an amzing update...
Nandu is fine thank god.. moment with aber were adorable...
Manan moments actually moist my eyes aswell.

Thank u for the amazing update
Keep smiling
Stay blessed
:)
nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally nandu is out of danger and abeer awww such cute little angel he is continue soon waiting eagerly take care
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update...
Manik was so vulnerable...
Nandini gained conscious...
Manan & abeer's bond is amazing...
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 49

Next day morning, Hospital.

Manan were sleeping cuddling to each other while cabir was sleeping on couch till last night. Though manik told him to go home with others but he denied saying that two persons are better than one with patient and besides when it comes to his little sister he don't want to take any short of risk.

When cabir woke up, he saw an eye soothing scenario in front of his eyes. Manik was sleeping straight on his back while nandini was sleeping cuddling him like a baby.

He thought watching him "Navya ke matarani, if you are there watching these two then please always make them happy and stay with each other. And I swear pandit ne nandu ke heart karneki jo galti ki hei na us ke liye I'll make sure he will been through hell." Then he came outside without disturbing them and called navya up for fresh cloths for him and manik. And went to freshen up on hospital's rest room.

While in room, when manik opened his eyes he saw nandini's face glowing with the slight sun rays falling over her milky white skin and she was snuggling more and more into his chest. He smiled and place feather like soft kisses all over her face to assure her presence to him. And if it would have been some other days, she would have turned in deep shade of red with his loving gesture but today due to medicines she was in deep sleep.

He then softly moved aside and step out of the bed when cabir came inside room and manik told him to stay with her while he would go and freshen up himself. After sometime navya, mukti and dhruliya came with fresh cloths for manbir.

They all were sitting there when nurse came inside and told them to wake nandini up as it was time for her medicine. So manik came towards her bed sat beside her taking her head on his lap. He lovingly put her hair strands behind her ears and said "Nandini... wake up baby... it's time for your medicines... and you need to eat something first so please wake up..."

She slightly opened her eyes and then again close it while cutely saying in sleepy voice "No... baby wants to sleep more..." everyone were smiling looking at them while the nurse was adoring a very cute loving couple in front of her eyes with sweet smile.

Manik made her sit on the bed and again said "Nandu... come on wake up and eat first... fir so jana..." she lazily opened her eyes and then her eyes fell on the others who were watching at them with smiling face.

She at once sat straight and make her eyes wide open as everyone were watching them cuddling. If it would have been some other day all would have tease them both to the core but today they all were happy to watching them together again after a dreadful two days.

Then nurse told them all to go and wait outside till she get nandini freshen up and change her cloths. Sometime later nurse came and said "Now you can go and ya make sure she finish the bowl of soup placed on the table and then after I will come and make her eat medicines."

They all were about to go inside when dhruv said "girls tum log andar jao aur nandu ko soup pilao... muje manik se kuchh office ka kam hei to ham bat karke ate hei..." then girls went inside while boys went towards and empty room for a chat.

As soon as they came in empty room manik asked in serious voice "Guys... What's the update about that pandit? " Dhruv instantly replied in same tone "Manik... I asked commissioner about the case and he said that our side is strong but..." cabir asked worriedly "But what dhruv?"

Dhruv said "he said that there is the proof that he kidnapped her but still they don't have any clue about how nandini got poisoned at the first place... aur fir wo pandit ne kiya hei ya nahi iska bhi koi subut nahi hei..."

Listening him manik's temper again rise and he yelled "That pandit... I should have just kill that jerk..." cabir placed his hand on his shoulder and said "Calm down manik... we surely..." but before he complete his sentence the door opened and aryaman entered saying "hey guys... girls told me that you all are here so I came here only... so what's the matter?"

Dhruv said "Actually... the matter is..." he told him everything and then aryaman said "but guys... I think we can do something..." then he continued saying "tumne kaha ki police ne pura building dekh liya but..." then understanding him manik continued "Par hamne to nahi dekha na... ham waha jayenge aur khud check karenge..." then cabir continued with naughty smile "ya... that is actually a best idea... aur fir SPACE ko hamse behtar kon jan sakta hei... afterall we are FAB 5 yaar..."

Then dhruv said "ya so done... manik tum nandu ke paas raho aur ham jayenge SPACE..." but manik said after thinking something in his mind "No guys... Ammm... Dhruv... I think tumhe FAB 5 studio jana chahiye... there is a lot of works going on and I think one of us needs to be there..."

Then cabir said "ya ok that's right... then mei aur aryaman jayenge... aur mei mukti ko bhi sathme le lunga..." the they all were about to leave when manik said "And ya guys... don't tell anything in front of nandini otherwise she would get unnecessary stress..." everyone nodded in agreement and then goes towards nandini's room.

In nandini's room, at the same time.

After freshen up, nandini sat on the bed taking support of bed rest while navya, aliya and mukti sat opposite to her. While Aliya gets a call from her fashion house and she excused herself. She came back within minute when Nandini asked "What happened aliya?" Aliya replied "WO boss ka call tha... fashion show is within a week so muje fashion house bula rahe the but..." before she continue further nandini said "To tum jao Aliya... work is important... aur fir itne sare log to hei yaha par..."

Navya also said seconding her "Nandu sahi keh rahi hei Aliya tum jao.. ham sab hei na..." Aliya smiled with her friends cum family's understanding and said "Oky... And nandini get well soon... and take care... bye guys..." saying this she left the room.

Then navya held the soup bowl and mukti said "Ok so now... soup time nandu..." nandini make faces seeing boiled veg soup and didn't said a word while navya came with full spoon of soup towards her mouth say8ing "Come on nandu... mu kholo..."

Nandini didn't opened her mouth instead she place her hand on her mouth and nodded in a big NO like a cute kid. Navya said in little stern voice "What NO? Open your mouth nandu and have this soup." As mukti said that nandini looked at her with big eyes and said in stubborn babyish tone still hand above her mouth "NO... I don't like this soup... it's ewww... aur iski smell bhi bahot gandi hei... muje nai pina..."

But listening her both navya and mukti fully came in a mother mode and mukti said faking an angry face "Chhoti... tumhe yehi soup pina hei... so mu kholo and piyo jaldise..." but with the little scolding of her two mother cum best friends nandu made a total grumpy face and said in a cute voice "Please na... muje iska test bilkul pasand nai ata..."

Both navya and mukti smiled looking at their baby friend and then navya finally said "hame pata hei nandu... par it is good for your health na... tum ise piyogi to jaldise thik ho jaogi aur fir doctor tumhe jldise discharge bhi de denge..." then mukti continued "aur agar tum hamse nahi piyogi to muje manik ko bulana padega... and you know na how he will react when it comes to your health..."

And boll's eye...

She immediately opened her mouth listening mukti's last words as she very well know that how manik will react when it comes to her health. And besides she had already scolded one time from her friends and now if manik or cabir would know about it then they both will also scold her. So at the end she had to have the biter soup.

Nandini have the soup making the most possible wearied faces and then boys also came inside. Nurse came and made her eat medicines and then they all sat to have some little chit chat before going to their respective works.

When cabir said "manik nandini... tumne chacha chachi ko bataya about this accident?" listening him nandini looked at manik who was sitting beside her and manik also looked at her. Then he said understanding her eyes "Actually cabir... I don't think hame abhi unhe kuchh batana chahiye... wesebhi they are in Mangalore so..." he said last words looking at her face and she smiled in reply and blink her eyes in assurance. Then they all went to their respective works leaving manan in hospital.

To Be Continue...

Note: Hello lovelies... sorry for delay...

And now I'm taking a small vacation as I'm going out of town and won't be carrying my laptop there so you all have to wait for TEN days for the update...

Ok Thanks Bye...

Lots of Love

NISHU

sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee
Loved the update
Loved they way friendss care for Nandu
Hope the gang finds strong proof against that evil Pandit
Thanks for pm
😊