Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
the way you potrayed manik nd his condition is awsome yaar. super cont soon
Raksha.Sareen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Outstanding update..!
So emotional..!

Manik was broken..seriously u penned down his pain so well..!

Fab4 condition was vulnerable..!

That jerk...this tym he stoop so low..

N manik for the first tym knelt down in front of god...jus to prayer..for her..

N remember hw she made him stand...in fron of god...jus loved this moment..!

Superb update..!

Thanks for the pm.:)

Excited for the nxt part.!

Plz update soon..!
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone

Sorry for the mistake but update is pn page no 76...

OkThanksBye.. .

Love
NISHU
prathyushaeluri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nirvi read the last 3 parts now
they were awesome
and superb
loved them to core
it was fab
continue soon
thanks for the pm
barkhachawla95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waitin waiting wats gonna happen now... Thanx fr pm...my favourite story
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Friends...
sorry for being late but i am having really tough time in my life now a days...
wish me luck to go through it...
Ok Thanks...

CHAPTER 48

City Hospital, Next morning.

Last night passed very slowly and pathetically bad for FAB 5 and Navya. Everyone faces were tired of tears and worry for nandini, their shining star. While manik's condition was becoming worse minute by minute.

Last night at least he was crying silently but as time passed by his tears dried away. He was just sitting at the same place in front of nandini's room and constantly staring at the door. Apart from praying to god, he didn't uttered a single word. Neither he had eaten anything nor was he ready to even drink anything. And looking at his condition, now everyone was really worried for him.

And all this while there was doctor who were checking upon nandini after every passing hour but there was no change in her condition. They all were sitting there worriedly on the hospital when Aryaman came from behind and as soon as navya saw him, she uttered "Aryaman..."

Aryaman came towards her and said "Navya... Nandu... kya huwa nandu ko?" everyone look at them as he said this loudly while navya tell him everything and then asked "but tumhe kese paat chala? Aur itne dino se tum kaha gayab the?"

Aryaman replied "Wo meri mom ki tabiyat achanak kharab ho gayi thi so muje tum sabko bina bataye unke pas US jana pada. Fir ab wo thik ho gayi to kal hi mei wapas aya aur aj mei nandu ko milne malhota Mansion gaya to servants told me about nandu being in the hospital and I immediately came here."

Then he looked at manik and said in worried tone "but wo pandit aisa kese kar sakta hei? How can he do that?" while cabir replied "Us pandit ko to mei... bas ekbar nandu thik ho jaye fir mei us pandit ka aisa hal karunga that he would rot in hell for messing up with my baby sister."

Then they all sit their along with aryaman again waiting for their shining star to come again and light up their life. Clock was running in a very slow rate today and now it was the afternoon. Navya and Aliya had already left for cabir's home with aryman as they cannot leave abeer alone and their safety is also important so aryaman also went with them.

Now mukti, dhruv and cabir along with manik was there and they grab something to satisfy their appetite one by one from hospital canting only. Cabir brought a juice with him and sat beside manik to try a finial time.

He gently place his hand on manik's shoulder and said "Manik... dekh ye pi le... nandu jab jagegi to use kaisa lagega ki tune kuchch khaya piya nahi hei... wo worried ho jayegi na... isliye please... have it buddy..."

And to their good luck finally manik responded after twelve long hours and he just push the juice away from him and said in a dazed way looking at cabir "I want to see her cabir... please..." while cabir just looked at him helplessly as doctor had strictly denied anyone to enter inside her room as she was in a special ICU ward.

But still for his best friend and his little baby sister, he composed himself and said "Manik... tu waha nahi..." but before he complete his sentence, a Doctor came from nandini's room who were checking her and looking at him all rushed towards him.

Doctor said "she is fully safe now. And she has also gained her conscious back. And honestly speaking, it is in a very rare case that a person could survive through such a high amount of poison inside a body. She is very luck that she did."

Doctor's words fell like a holly prayer on their ears and they all smiled ear to ear smile listening him. While cabir and mukti ran inside to see her while dhruv called Aliya to tell about nandini's condition and then rushed inside the room. Navya, Aliya and aryaman also immediately leave for the hospital after dhruv's call. But all this while manik was just standing outside the room still absorbing in doctor's words and trying to fill the happiness again in his heart which was in a darkest shell during this last twelve hours.

Inside the room.

Cabir ran towards nandini who was in half sitting position with pale face and weak body. He sat beside her and suddenly engulfed her in his protective brotherly hug. After he break the hug maukti came and sat opposite side and said cupping her cheeks "Chhoti... tune to hame dara hi diya tha yar..."

Nandini smiled weakly and looked at cabir while he nodded his head telling her that she scared her big brother. Nandini smiled and said "Sorry guys..." but then she again looked at cabir with frowning face and as if understanding his baby sister's wish he said "He is outside. I will send him here." Then he continued in serious face "he is disturbed nandini... way much more that anyone can imagine..."

Saying this they went outside while nandini's heart ached with the pain of thinking how much his manik had to go throw in this few hours. She knew in her subconscious state also that he was suffering much more pain than she suffered but still she could not imagine that his condition would be that much worsen. But she knew she had to composed herself and hold him back and she was always be ready for him.

After sometime she heard a door open and saw her love, manik was coming inside the room and her heart filled with a joy seeing him but then suddenly she saw his face. He was looking down and not towards her. He just stopped near the door after closing it.

She stopped her tears from coming down looking at his devastated state and then said lovingly in her sugary voice "Mani... come to me..." and as if waiting for her words he just ran towards the bed and at once took her whole body in his long protective arms.

Manik was hugging her so tightly that her body was feeling pain but she didn't said anything as for now her love was more important than anything. Soon she felt her shoulders wet with his unstoppable tears. She knew he was crying so she just called his name "Manik...look at me baby..."

But instead of breaking the hug now he was crying more loudly in her arms and hugging her even more tightly. He was sobbing so hard while saying in stammered tone "I... i... got s... ca... scared..." but before him complete his sentence nandini said rubbing his back to calm him down "Shhh... shhh... I'm fine mani... see... mei bilkul thik hu..."

But he was just not listening her and keep on sobbing in her arms. She knew he won't calm down easily and she exactly knew what to do to sooth her love. So she tried to break the hug but he was just not leaving her so she forcefully pushed him a little breaking the hug. And place her lips on his dried once. And wipe his tears with her tiny hands. They were not kissing each other and just place their lips together.

He didn't respond and just close his eyes to feel her presence around him. While she was lovingly peaking his lips along with wiping his tears. Her eyes were also shedding silent tears watching her love's vulnerable condition.

They both were lost in each other when they heard sound of door opening so they drifted apart but manik didn't leave her, he just sat there wrapping his hands securely around her and their hands were still entwined.

The FAB 5 entered inside along with aryaman, navya and abeer. They all hugged nandini and asked her to take care of herself. Then nandini's asked aryaman for his whereabouts in last days and he told her the reason and she lightly scolded him to be careful and infor before going anywhere from next time while aryaman assured her for that.

All this while abeer was not coming towards nandini and was just standing behind cabir clutching his cloths in his tiny fists. When nandini noticed this, she look at cabir for explanation but cabir assured her through his eyes so nandini lovingly called his name "Abeer... why my baby is not coming to his nandu mausi?"

While a little one replied still standing behind his father "because abeer is gussa with nandu mausi..." everyone inside the room went all awww with his cute angry words and nandini confusingly asked "Achcha... to ab to muje baby ko manana padega... aur uske liye baby ko yaha ana padega na pehle nandu k pas.."

She said last words with obviousness while abeer this something in his chhotu sa brain and then came towards her bed and nandini cupped his face lovingly and gave a cute peaks on his face along making him laugh to his fullest. Where she was herself laughing. After their laugh session nandini made him sit beside her and asked "But baby... ap mujse gussa the kyu?"

He looked at her and replied "kyuki apne apna plomise break kiya... apne kaha tha ki ap mele sath kheloge aul fil kal ap yaha a gayi aul mama ne bola ki ap host... host..." a little one was not able to utter a big word hospital nd as always his favorite rockstar helped him "It's hospital champ..." he smiled brightly looking at him and then again continued looking at nandini "to mei apse gussa ho gaya... " everyone's eyes again got moist with tears remembering the last dreadful day but the next thing they saw filled their heart with happiness.

As abeer gave a long kiss on his nandu mausi's cheeks and then said "This is a get well soon kissy... ise ap jaldise thik ho jaoge aul fil ham sathme khelege..." saying this he hugged her tightly and nandini smiled brightly hugging him back.

After sometime they all went outside leaving manan alone as doctor said nandini need some peaceful rest but for her peace is only in his arms. Manik cuddle her in his arms just close to his heart still assuring himself that she is there with him always and forever.

To Be Continue...

I don't know what i have actually written but i hope you all liked it...

i'm so sorry for delay and this crap update but i promise next time i will surely try to write like old days... regularly...

Thank you...

Lots of Love

NISHU

riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part
please continue soon
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks God Nandini is fine