Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raksha.Sareen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nirvisha

hey...
i don't know how to thank you...i always loved your comment...
you know i have never thought that someone will like my story this much...
it's feeling amazing...

and about story than... i'm happy that you like pics and there are more to come...

stay blessed...

NISHU

u knw wht u r amazing...writer..!

I m thankful...to..u...bcz u r giving..manan...after the ky2 ends...

Its a way to cherish manan..

So thanku so much..!

Plz continue..soon..!

Edited by Raksha.Sareen - 8 years ago
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raksha.Sareen

u knw wht u r amazing...writer..!

I m thankful...to..u...bcz u r giving..manan...after the ky2 ends...

Its a way to cherish manan..

So thanku so much..!

Plz continue..soon..!

Hey,

Thank you. ..
And you know I'm also a very Big fan of manan that's why I'm writing this continues ff.. .

And I'm glad that you all are liking it. ..

Thank you from bottom of my heart... 😊

NISHU
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 39

Main Stage, FAB 5 concert.

FAB 5 came in stage and after doing their group hug they held their respective musical instruments. And soon lights gets on and it focused on only 4 people on the stage. They are none other than FAB 4. And with this hooting and shouting of the public as well as media persons which were breaking all the records increased to another level and reach at its pike.

But soon it all gets vanished in a blink when they all heard a guitar strumming and creating a soft melody on the middle of the stage and then a spot light focused on him, the rock star himself Manik Malhotra. But his eyes were finding his shining star and soon his eyes met hers which were shining with proud and happy tears seeing him getting what he deserves. And she gave him a million dollar smile as if telling him that she is proud of him and told him to continue. He blinked his eyes and started singing in his captivated voice...

Me pyaar ton vadd tenu pyaar

Kra Tenu sajda sohne lakh vaar kra

Then dhruv also came towards middle stage and started singing...

Me pyaar ton vadd tenu pyaar kra

Tenu sajda sohne lakh vaar kra

J din nu tu kehde tu raat maahi

Ve me raat samjh aitbaar kra

He sang this lines with his sweet voice looking towards love of his life Aliya and after then again manik came forward and started to sing closing his eyes with immense love and intensity filled voice...

Me tere laye duniya nu chaddeya

Tere laye door apne kare

Ve me tenu inna chaundi han

Ae gal teri SOCh ton pare

He sang this lines looking towards Nandini with utmost love as if telling her that he means every word of this songs as she can never imagine the depth of his love. While she is just watching him in a trance and smiling amongst her happy tears, she knew that this lyrics is made by him just for her. Then again dhruv started singing...

Me sahan bin saar han sakdi

Tere bina pall v na sare

And manik improvised him by ending the song...

Ve me tenu kinna chaundi han

Ae gal teri SOCh ton pare...

As soon as manik end the song public in front of the stage reward them with whistling and clapping. They all smiled looking at them and then dhruv move aside and mukti entered in front of the stage holding a mike while manik played melody with his guitar and mukti started singing...

Kehte hain har ek dil mein chhupa

kahin pyaar hai, pyaar hai

Bas pehchaane jo koi

Na jaane kis pal kahaan kaise

khhota khayal hai, khayal hai

Naina lag jaaye jo kahin...

Mukti sang with full on cheering voice and then manik sang improvising her...

Nazdikiyon ka pata..

Hai dooriyan de gayi

And they both sings improvising each other...

Mileya mileya mujhe... par meinu jaaneya nahin

Mileya mileya mujhe... par meri suneya nahin

Mileya mileya mujhe... par meinu jaaneya nahin

Je main janeya janeya tujhe

phir te main bhuleya sabhi...

And they both ended this song by a smooth melody... then again public rewarded them with tons of cheering and hooting while Manik said loudly in mike "So guys this was for love. Now wanna have some rock and roll?" and as his voice echoed in mike, people shouted in all yesss' and rock it'.

And they resumed their performance...

Manik started to sing with his magical voice...

Main sarphira musaafir

Hawaaon pe chalun

Yaaron ka main yaar hoon

Haan hans ke sab se milun

Then dhruv sang hifing with manik...

Inn khali khali jebon mein

Iraade behisaab hain

Inn chhoti chhoti aankhon mein

Bade bade se khwab hain

Then manik again sings...

Sajaa de meri raahein tu

Khol de apni baahein tu

Manik and dhruv both did a signature step with dhruv's skilled dance moves and manik's smooth dance moves with his voice...

Aa raha hoon main

Zindagi aa raha hoon main

Kar le aa mujhse dosti

Zindagi aa raha hoon main...

And in this rock music mukti came in middle of the stage with her electric guitar giving some super rock music... Then after some dance moves with music manik resumed his singing...

Utha do aasmaano ko

Utha do aur bhi ooncha

Main apne pankh toh kholun

Mazaa toh aaye udne ka

Mujhme hausla bhara

Mujhe tu aazmaa zaraa

And with this dhruv also joined him...

Aa raha hoon main

Zindagi aa raha hoon main

Kar le aa mujhse dosti

Zindagi aa raha hoon main...

And with this FAB 5 came on the middle of the stage ending the performance...

The crowd got wild with the hooting, shouting and whistling. They all were shouting FAB 5's name along with their praises. And it proves that the performance were indeed the best one and with this concert FAB 5 will become more famous.

Back stage.

After ending their performance FAB 5 came back stage and cabir shouted in happiness "Guys... it was fibulas." Mukti also shouted in excitement "Ya... we rock it cabir..." while manik dhruv and Aliya smile looking their excitement and then Aliya said "So guys... Group hug." And with this they did their famous group hug then they soon broke the hug listening N-label's manager's voice.

"Congratulation FAB 5. You guys gave superb performance. Crowd are going crazy to have a glimpse of you all. So be ready, the press conference is in half an hour." They all thanked him and then he goes from there. And FAB 5 came towards their green room.

As soon as manik entered Mr. Malhotra hugged him tightly saying "I'm proud of you my son." Manik also hugged him back. While nandini and navya also congratulate FAB 4. Then Mr. Malhotra said after breaking the hug "ok so congratulation to you all guys." Then he look towards manan and said "And I have to leave now."

Nandini look other side listening him and Mr. Malhotra said side hugging her "I need to leave princess. You know na I have to attend a business meet in Chicago." She cutely bobbed her head smilingly while all of them adores the purest bond of a father-daughter.

Then Mr. Malhotra went outside beading bye to everyone and navya said "Achha to ab ham bhi chalet hei. Abeer ne chachi ko pareshan kar diya hoga. Nandu tum chal rahi ho?" but instead of nandini manik said "Aaa... navya you go. She will come in five." But cabir said sarcastically "Ohhh... five minutes... but manik I think tumhare liye five minutes thode kam nahi honge." All burst into laughter listening his comment and goes outside leaving love birds alone.

And as soon as they all left nandini came towards manik and climb on his feet. He also held her by wast and she slowly place her luscious lips on his for a slow and passionate kiss which was an actual thank you from her side for the lyrics which he had sang for her. She kissed him slowly pouring all the love she has for him.

Her eyes become wet with fresh tears with his love and knowing her very well he broke the kiss slowly and wipe her tears with his fingers but she hugged him tightly and whispered in her sweet sugary voice "I love you bahot sara..." he chuckled at her cute word Bahot sara' and said "I love you more."

Then he said still hugging her "Nandu. Tum ghar pahoch kr muje call kr dena please. And I have a press conference so I will be late." Nandini said "ok. And you know na I have surprise for you in renovated Malhotra mansion." Manik smiled at her surprise excitement and said after peaking her lips "ok cutie pie." Then they both came outside and nandini went towards parking area and manik came towards FAB 4 for soon to be held press conference.

FAB 5 were sitting there in music room and chitchatting while manik's attention was only on his phone. He was watching his phone every now and then. And when cabir notice his uneasiness he asked "Manik... Any problem? Tu bar bar phone kyun check kar raha hei?"

But instead of answering him manik questioned back "Cabir... kya navya ghar pahoch gayi?" "Han... she messaged me. She reached." And now manik said worriedly "what? Then nandini ka phone kyu nahi aya? She should have reached by now."

Dhruv said looking his worried face "Don't worry buddy. She must have forgotten to call." And manik said irritated yet so much worried tone "No buddy... she never forgot. I don't know but I can feel there is something wrong. I don't know but..."

But before he could complete his sentence his phone rand and seeing it was nandini's call. He immediately pick up and the next thing he heard over the phone shook him to the core. He felt the surface is slipping under his feet listening her voice "Ma... mani... I...I ca...can't brr...breath. C...Car" She was stammering badly with her words because of her heavy breaths. It was as if she was in need of air and was not able to breathe properly.

And imagining her state manik become numb. He was not able to think properly but soon the word car' rang in his mind and he just ran outside towards parking area shouting on phone "Breath baby. Jus... just breath. I'm... I'm coming." And watching his state FAB 5 also ran behind him.

Lots of Love

NISHU

elsaanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks nishu,for this beautiful update.
fav 5 rocking performance and just WOW..
songs are so perfect and awesome..
i loved their bond.cabira..ek chance nehi chodte teas karneko.
manan little moment was cute and adorable..
last pe kya hua?nandu is in danger..
eager waiting for next..
stay blessed
vinitamakhija thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that was amazing and update soon dear plz and that is shocking update and update soon
kelie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update...loved it...you are just awesome...but what happened to nandani...hope manik reach her in time...but why did u leave it on cliffhanger...too bad😭...eagerly waiting for the update...Pls update jaldi ..
Don't take much time...really can't wait
Edited by kelie - 8 years ago
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think kisi enemy yani ki harshad ya nyonika ne kuch gadbad ki hain i am having that intution
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. songs were awesome..
Really loved it. .
Scared for nandu
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Goddd
Hope Nandu is safe
Cant see the cute little Nandu suffering
Awesome update
Loved the songs
Eagerly waiting for next one
Thanks for pm
😊
BhumiP22 thumbnail
Great update! But oh no! What happened to nandu?? Plz update soon...