Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER 38

Malhotra Mansion Outhouse, Night before concert, Dining Table.

Nandini was placing the food on dining table when she felt Manik's hand on her waist taking her in a back hug. He was really tired and drained out due to hectic day and then hard music practice so he just kiss her hairs and she understanding his gesture turn towards him and then slowly placed her lips on his kissing him lovingly to reduce his tiredness.

They were kissing each other slowly and smoothly yet passionately. Nandini was ruffling his hairs with her small fingers to sooth him while he was holding her waist protectively. After felling her breathless they broke apart and then both place their forehead together.

Nandini open her eyes and said lovingly cupping his face in her tiny hands "Kya huva mere mani ko?" He also open his eyes and said hugging her lazily "I'm so tired and also hungry." She smiled and said "Awww... my baby... Achha chalo... dinner is ready tum fresh hokara ajao. Mei abhi plates laga deti hu." He said okay and left for freshen up.

After freshen up they both were having dinner or actually Nandini was feeding her lazy baby with her hands sitting on his lap and he was giving her peaks on her lips or cheeks on each morsel. When Manik said "wese nandini... renovation ka kam kab tak pura hoga? I want to sleep in my bed." Nandini fed him another morsel and then said "Almost sab ho chukka hei. Sirf poolside pe thoda kam baki hei. I think kal tak ho jayega." Then she excitedly said "And you know manik... I have a surprise for you. And trust me you will gonna love it." Manik chuckled at her excitement and said "Okay.. Then I'm eagerly waiting for your surprise."

After dinner they slept cuddling in each other arms. In morning manik left early morning to attend an important meeting and then came back at noon. They both had lunch and then slept for a while to take proper rest as manik had to leave early afternoon for practice.

Afternoon, 05:00 pm.

Manik was getting ready in room when nandini woke up and saw him setting his hair in front of mirror. He was looking Greek god in his blue jeans and black t with casual shirt, she thought. She was looking at him with desires when he saw her reflection trough mirror.

And at that time her eyes met his eyes and he smirked seeing his effect on her. And our shy nandu immediately looked down blushing hard being caught by him. He press him lips and said while coming towards her "So... someone was checking me out?"

He said this and took her in his lap sitting on bed. She blush harder with his comment and hugged him tightly. He laughed at his baby's cute antics and then said "My baby is so cute. And listen..." then he broke the hug and said looking in her eyes "There is no need to feel shy. I'm all yours and you can check me out... anytime." He said last words naughtily and she smiled and said "I know."

Saying this she press her lips on his initiating the kiss. While he respond with equal passion. They were kissing each other hardly. The kiss was so passionate with his hands freely roaming on her back inside her loose top. While her hands were fisting on his hairs pulling him more and more closer. They lay down on bed still kissing hungrily and he bit her lips asking for dominance. In which she happily parted her lips and soon their mouth taste each and every corner of each other's mouth.

Feeling out of breath they broke apart and manik place his head on her thumping heart panting heavily still lying over her. Getting his breath manik said still in same position "Nandini... tum bhi ready hojao hum sath hi jayenge N-Label studio."

She immediately open her eyes and said thinking something "No mani... tumhe practice krni hogi na waha mei kya karungi. Mei concert me direct hi aungi." Manik set on bed followed by her and then he said looking at her suspiciously "Are you sure tum isliye hi abhi nahi ana chahti ho?"

She nervously bite her lips and said looking other side little stammering "Haaa... ooo...of cource yes." He held her chin and make her look at him and then peak her lips and said "My naive baby... you know na you can't lie to me. And I know tum dad ke sath augi as he will coming for my concert."

Nandini made an O' shape mouth realizing he again caught her while he peak her pout and said "I know... kesa bhi busy schedule ho... dad mere concert ke liye zarur ayenge. So tum dono sath mei ana. Now I'm leaving ok. And ya chacha-chachi and rishubh ko bhi timing bol dena. Wese to meine unhe tickets pahocha diye the fir bhi just call them and confirm about timings."

She smile at him and then they both came towards parking area. But before leaving nandini kiss his lips and said "I love you. Take care." He smiled and replied "I love you more. And ya... I know tum dad ke sath a rahi ho so I have no worry but still waha bahot sari public and media bhi honge so be aware and ya dad k sath hi rehna akele mat rehna."

She smiled at him and bobbed her head cutely as she knew he would always worried about her whenever she wasn't with him. Then he left after his necessary peaks and kisses.

N-Label studio, 06:00 pm.

FAB 5 were practicing when the owner of N-Label Company came. They all stopped and greeted him then he said "wese to I'm aware of your music skills from your High School days. But still best of luck and give your best." They all smiled and manik said with his famous smirk "We will... and don't worry this concert and album will be biggest hit." He also smiled and said "I hope so. Best of luck." Saying this he left and then FAB 5's manager came and inform them "Sir. As after the concert, album will be launch so media wants to have your interview. Many media person asked me for that. So I thought if we arrange a press conference after the launch then it will be convenient." In which everyone agreed as it will not be good for their currier to avoid media. And besides it's their first album so people gets to know about them by this interview.

Malhotra Mansion, Outhouse, 06:00 pm.

Nandini got ready in her black dress and came downstairs when she heard sound of chopper and she ran towards garden area to welcome her dad who came directly from California to attend FAB 5's concert and music launch.

Garden Area, Malhotra Mansion.

Mr. Malhotra came out of his private chopper with his personal Bodyguards and his other staffs. He saw Nandini coming towards him in jet speed and he immediately shouted "Careful Princess..." But before he could complete his sentence nandini came and sprung in his arms shouting loudly "Papa... I missed you." He also hugged her back and then after breaking the hug he kissed her forehead lovingly and said "I missed you too dear. Bdw muje dikhao to sahi Renovated Malhotra Mansion?"

Nandini smiled at him and said "Nope. Not now... After the concert apko aur manik ko sathme dikhaungi." Mr. Malhotra replied "But princess. You know na I need to go back within 2 hours. So I can't stay honey." And listening him nandini's smile vanished and she became sad so Mr. Malhotra said to divert her mind "Nandu. Concert ka time ho raha hoga na. chalo warna hum late ho jayenge."

Nandini smiled and said "Yes but still we have fifteen minutes. So come I'll saw you outsider view." "Okay... let's go." Then they both roam around the garden area, poolside area and backside area of the Malhotra mansion which was renovated properly.

(Front View of the mansion)

(Garden Area of the mansion with fountain)

(Poolside View of the mansion)

After roaming all around the mansion they both went to concert venue in car when Mr. Malhotra said "Princess. I must say you have very good and classy test. As I just love everything in Malhotra mansion. You did the best renovation. Niyonica se bhi zyada achha..." this words slip from his mouth but as soon as he realized what he said he became sad with his own words.

Nandini understood his state that how lonely he must have feeling but she also knew that it was not that easy for him to forgot everything after all he loved her but she also knew that in this matter she can't say anything neither she wanted to. So she just place her head on his shoulder and said "Hum humesha apke sath hei dad. Always."

He also smiled at her faintly and muttered a thank you and then didn't said anything. Soon they both reach the venue and then meet FAB 5. They were getting ready in green room when Mr. Malhotra and Nandini walk in through backside so that media wouldn't recognize Mr. Malhotra and create a news.

Manik become super happy to see his dad and he hugged him and said "Thank you dad for coming." Mr. Malhotra smiled and said "Ata keise nahi. After all it's FAB 5's first concert. And fir me apne prince aur princess ko miss jo kar raha tha to unse milne to ana hi padta." Everyone smiled listening him while manik said "han warna kya pata apki princess pura mumbai sarpe utha le." Listening him all burst into laughter and nandini slap his shoulder playfully. Then everyone left the love birds alone and goes outside while Mr. Malhotra left outside to attend an important call.

As soon as everyone went manik hugged nandini tightly and she also reciprocated with same intensity. After sometime he loose his grip on her and nuzzled in her open hair while saying in husky voice "You are looking beautiful love." She blushed hard with the intensity of his voice and a soft moan escape her mouth while saying "Ammm... even you are looking so handsome mani."

Listening her words he broke the hug and look deep in her eyes and next second started to kiss her lips hardly. They were kissing passionately as their hands were roaming on each other. But knowing the surrounding they soon broke the kiss and then rested their forehead together. Then nandini lovingly kiss the mole above his lips and said "Best of Luck manik." And he thanked her by peaking her lips. Then they both parted and manik came towards backstage as it is almost time of the concert and nandini came towards their VIP block seats were Mr. Malhotra, navya along with abeer were sitting. And soon concert started as FAB 5 came on the stage with their instruments.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love

NISHU

Edited by nirvisha - 8 years ago
sonpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes m the first to reply

Awesome chapter
Manan romance 👍🏼

Thanks for pm

rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Manan love is so adorable,blissful,pure😃
Aww Manik caught Nandu😆
Poor naive Nandu😃
Her dress is so pretty
The renovations r beautiful & classy
Lovely Manan moments😃
Finally the D-Day has come
Hope nothing goes wrong
Plz cont soon

sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sooo cuteee
Manik's dad is sooo sweet, love Nandu-Manik's dad's relatioship
Loved the pics
Waiting to see inside of the Mansion
Thanks for pm
😊
naziasiddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsmmm update

loved it very much

cont soon

waiting
aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey that was awesome👏
but when is the spicy [villain] gonna enter😈
anyways Mr malhotra misses nyonika though
do update soon will be eagerly waiting for next update
Edited by aishapl013 - 8 years ago
shruti1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Manan cute little romance
The pictures were
Beautiful
Amazing update
Update
soon

Thanks for the pm
absnads thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nice update...
finally fab5's album launch...
hope nothing goes wrong...
pls continue soon...
thanks for the pm...
mitrupal thumbnail
Nice nd i lov d bondng betwn nandu n mr malhotra ... Lovs ur storyyy so much
divtan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww
They behave like they r already married :) :)
Hubby-wifey life :)