Really 😲 I loved saathi re
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Kapoor & Sons Has Strong Sunday
Sunday 20 March 2016 23.30 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
?

Kapoor & Sons had a good Sunday with business likely to be around the 11 crore nett. The film has taken a huge jump of around 50% from Saturday as it covers some ground lost due to the match. The weekend business is around 24.75 crore nett which is an average weekend as first two days were not too good but the Sunday really gives a the film a good chance now.

The Monday business is crucial but considering Sunday is strong there should be a good hold there on Monday.

The directors last film grossed around 40 crore nett four years back and was just about an average fare and if the Sunday trend continues over the weekdays this should do better.

Kapoor & Sons Day Two Business
Sunday 20 March 2016 11.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Kapoor And Sons was affected by the cricket match on Saturday evening and collections failed to grow much. It should make up some of this loss on Sunday an show bigger growth. The first two day business of Kapoor & Sons is as follows

Friday - 6,50,00,000

Saturday - 7,25,00,000 apprx

Total - 13,75,00,000

The two day business of 13.75 crore nett is not impressive so its about big growth on Sunday and a strong hold on Monday. .

Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serotonin

Talking of songs.. they never showed Nacho in my theater

I dont think nacho was featured in the movie. It was more of a promotional song. Usually those type of songs are played at the end of the movie but I am glad they didn't do so here because it wouldn't go with the whole flow.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fawadbae

Really 😲 I loved saathi re

Mine too it was not shown 😲 But seems it was shown at some places...kya mazaak hai
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divaz

I dont think nacho was featured in the movie. It was more of a promotional song. Usually those type of songs are played at the end of the movie but I am glad they didn't do so here because it wouldn't go with the whole flow.

I was expecting to see it when the credits rolled in the end but there was nothing
BornHyper thumbnail
taran adarsh @taran_adarsh

#KapoorAndSons finds patronage at urban centres, its target audience. Fri 6.85 cr, Sat 7.75 cr, Sun 11.75 cr. Total: 26.35 cr. India biz.

taran adarsh @taran_adarsh

#KapoorAndSons was EXCELLENT on Sun. With biz gathering speed on Day 3, it needs to hold STRONGLY on weekdays to have a robust Week 1...

Edited by Serotonin - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dharma Productions @DharmaMovies

You have given the Kapoors so much love, we couldn't hide it anymore!@karanjohar @S1dharthM @_fawadakhan_ @aliaa08

Apoorva Mehta, Fox Star Hindi and Rishi Kapoor

Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Dharma Productions @DharmaMovies

You have given the Kapoors so much love, we couldn't hide it anymore!@karanjohar @S1dharthM @_fawadakhan_ @aliaa08

Apoorva Mehta, Fox Star Hindi and Rishi Kapoor

Edited by Serotonin - 8 years ago
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nacho was not shown in my theatre too...I thought it would be in the end credits but glad they didnt show it then...the mood was quite sombre then it would have been so out of place.
26 crores is great!!
briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazingg...
sid..still a long way to go...but hey a good outing. glad to see you trying and did come up with a good performance.
alia...such a doll you are. not much depth in your storyline...BUT, your screen presence amazing, i simply loved you in each and every moment you came on the screen. such a breath of fresh air! keep it up gal!
ratna...going to be honest, i don't like you that much, don't ask me why, without any reason i guess. BUT today ...you smashed it! like smashed it big time! thank you.
Rajat Kapoor...i have always enjoyed your performances, the first movie i seen of yours, Monsoon Wedding...you hardly disappoint..and here again..same...a solid outing.
Rishi Kapoor...always good ...hah...always...no wonder ur beta is also one of my fav. TOP!
Fawad...oh well you deserved a special topic ...and i did that already. i just can't wait to see your next movie.

the biggest trophy goes to the director, Shakun. i was worried, after brilliant work in emaet, hope he doesn't disappoint, but nope, he again proves he is one to watchout for.
i also want to say whoever write the screenplay...πŸ‘TOP!

4/5
not to be missed!