Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1019702 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh I loved the Dishkiao Game that Daadu and kids used to Play...😆
The Hospital scene was So Cute and Real Type...

Even the Mud pack Scene with Daadu and Kids , and Rahul saying He is also Wild...
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Boxoffice India has reported that the film has shown strong sunday collections around 11 cr plus. someone posted it on forum.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pinkeye

I think its been a real happy moments for fans as FK has got this much appreciatuion with this role. Toh yes Sundas has rightfully declared her love once again.
Aur waise tum aur Sundas toh like soutans I suppose. 😆😆😆

Nah we are wives. He can marry 4. 😆
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOrShine

Boi.com:

Kapoor & Sons had a good Sunday with business likely to be around the 11 crore nett. The film has taken a huge jump of around 50% from Saturday as it covers some ground lost due to the match. The weekend business is around 24.75 crore nett which is an average weekend as first two days were not too good but the Sunday really gives a the film a good chance now. The Monday business is crucial but considering Sunday is strong there should be a good hold there on Monday. The directors last film grossed around 40 crore nett four years back and was just about an average fare and if the Sunday trend continues over the weekdays this should do better.

thank you so much. 😊
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kaapi

I just read B Rangan's review. I almost stopped connecting to his reviews these days but he is so bang on about the death references. Death and it's shadow is always lurking around as he rightly said. And it might sound kinda eerie but it's a common part of conversarions when one has an elderly member in the family who keeps mentioning that they'd die very soon. Almost in a matter of fact way. The director actually got the feel right. The director got so many things about families right anyway. 😆

Oh god, I'm spamming. 😕

Do you know Meera27? You should, she's B Rangarajan's first cousin, I love his reviews so when she told us this we all went W*F?!

😆 She's amazing. Lovely person too.
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

ooops sorry MEB.. i read paatni , and i thought she meant am i also Fawad's wife ?😕

I am a bangladeshi 😃

tum jaisa fangirl koi nahi. 😳🤗
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Oh I loved the Dishkiao Game that Daadu and kids used to Play...😆

The Hospital scene was So Cute and Real Type...

Even the Mud pack Scene with Daadu and Kids , and Rahul saying He is also Wild...

Daadu was so cute 😆 .rishi ji was so natural and the scene where he asked Arjun to look for box in drawers.this scene is so natural done and happens always with my grandma. And when I don't find certain things she used to scold me 😆
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

🤣 I swear man for a few secs I was like, Sun has lost it 😆

I hope you find your Fawad/Asher/Zaroon soon otherwise your Ammi-Abbu will lament when they got a Telly to their house. 😆

god 🤣.. i swear , i am so bad at every damn language that sometimes i do lose it. when i read about Fawad, i kinda lose it, i think everything is related to him😭
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Brilliant-

everyone is a soutan of sadaf 😆

we are Ayaan baby's mummys . i mean virtual mummys 😆
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainOrShine

Boi.com:

Kapoor & Sons had a good Sunday with business likely to be around the 11 crore nett. The film has taken a huge jump of around 50% from Saturday as it covers some ground lost due to the match. The weekend business is around 24.75 crore nett which is an average weekend as first two days were not too good but the Sunday really gives a the film a good chance now. The Monday business is crucial but considering Sunday is strong there should be a good hold there on Monday. The directors last film grossed around 40 crore nett four years back and was just about an average fare and if the Sunday trend continues over the weekdays this should do better.

⭐️

Word Count: 1