Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1019702 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^^Arjun in earlier scene mentions to Rahul that since he believes in writing more Real Stuff , his first novel was Rejected because the ending was not Happy one .
So Rahul says that People try searching to happiness in Fiction .

So Arjun in his book , writes a Happy ending . And when the publisher asks him what made you change the Ending so he says something on line of Expert Advice...

The first para Scene was Beautiful one..I loved it.

Edit : Ohh well they dint mentioned if Rahul was able to complete his Second Book...😕
Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

No he doesnt use the whole story. Arjun says few ideas in the novel was the same but I guess not enough to prove it was lifted.
Also I couldnt hear what Arjun tells in the end about changing the ending. But did Rahul write the ending? Because in his first novel the ending was supposed to be good.

SPOILERS*
Yes he did.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watched the film finally. Loved it as I guess its one such film which is not larger than life and more real in terms of emotional turmoils the character faced. Few moments are specatcular. Will write in detail later.

For Fawad fans , its a treat. He looks drop dead gorgeous and shines in the scenes with each character.

@Sundas, MEB, SEROTONIN, go and watch it soon girls.
1019702 thumbnail
Ohh wait , Its Rahul who writes Arjun's story end...??
ohh I thought It was Arjun who wrote it... ... ouch...😆

is that why when Arjun strangles Rahul , Rahul says something abt Publisher callin him..???
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Ohh wait , Its Rahul who writes Arjun's story end...??

ohh I thought It was Arjun who wrote it... ... ouch...😆

is that why when Arjun strangles Rahul , Rahul says something abt Publisher callin him..???

Yup, thats why that PEN reference was there , which was misunderstood by arjun and then thars what he says to the publisher.

SPOLIER.
1019702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Yup, thats why that PEN reference was there , which was misunderstood by arjun and then thars what he says to the publisher.

SPOLIER.

Ohh PEN...LOL...
What does Arjun says to Publisher at the end..??? I heard "Advice " so thought He took Happy Ending Advice of Rahul and wrote the ending...😆
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kingmessi

As for Sidharth, well henceforth I vehemently disagree with anyone who says he's a non-actor. 😆 He portrayed the character of Arjun well, my favorite scene of his was the one he shared with Ratna Pathak during which he finally pours out all his feelings of frustration.

Thats also my fav scene! He NAILED that scene! The delivery of that scene was amazing.
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Thats also my fav scene! He NAILED that scene! The delivery of that scene was amazing.

thank you shaitaan haiwaan for your honest opinion.
pinkeye thumbnail
My only complaint is Aalia Bhaat is wasted in the movie and that love story was so unnecessarily placed. She was not much needed in that family dynamics except making Arjun realise that family never leaves you and no point in holding grudges against them.
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

My only complaint is Aalia Bhaat is wasted in the movie and that love story was so unnecessarily placed. She was not much needed in that family dynamics except making Arjun realise that family never leaves you and no point in holding grudges against them.

yeah those parts were not needed but she did very well in her scenes. i felt sidharth was expressionless at times. like when alia tells him the story of how her parents died, sidharth only stares at her. That's his weakest point. He is good looking, he says his dialogues well but he is not expressive at all.

And also like we mentioned earlier the sound system was off at least where I watched it. I couldn't hear everything properly
Edited by divaz - 8 years ago