- Plagiarism Alert - List of Offenders

Posted: 8 years ago

This thread will be updated everytime a member has been found to have plagiarized a story. The username will be linked to the profile as well.

1. megbans

2. aditiraher

3. SanKSGian

4. ashish27

5. Freakin_girl

6. rasp_berry
7. gunseerat

8. 2111_shweta

9. Past1

10. Aaaaa90

11. hurrom

12. darkwarrior200

Edited by Aparajita_K - 1 years ago
Will those who have stolen others' stories before be added to the list as well? I mean those who plagiarised a story a few months ago or last year. If yes, then I can suggest a few names. 
^No, just for accuracy purposes, we're only listing out members we've double checked and banned (or warned) recently.
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

^No, just for accuracy purposes, we're only listing out members we've double checked and banned (or warned) recently.

But for the justice, shouldn't all plagiarists of IF history be in this list. If the problem is supplying proof, then I can present the much needed proofs to you. No matter whom the plagiarist is, all of them should be in this list. I mean as a reader, I don't want to read any fan fictions of those who stole others' stories, even for once. I believe that every reader deserves to know whether the writer has plagiatised before, even though the writer accepted her/his crime and apologised openly. 
Edited by aysemLDG - 8 years ago
I suggest to post the link of post/stories as well nd if possible the names of original writers too:)
Plagiarism should be prevented at any cost. It is not good to steal the creative works of others
khud kuch nahi jaante tho  so jaao dosthom, doosaron ki rachanaatmak kaam chori nahi karte.

All my wishes for the cleaning drive.

Love
Anna
I'm really happy to see multiple measures being introduced of IF to discourage plagiarism and to protect  writers intellectual property. What pleases me even more is that, all the plans have been introduced really quickly. Job well done. Thanks you :)
Congratulations for taking quick action...
Really glad to see that finally some drastic actions are being taken.
A breather for original writers.
Thanks Admin.
really glad that you took action...