Posted: 8 years ago
nice update.
waiting for next part.
continue soon.
Sonu137 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Manik and arnavs relatiion has changed a lot!!
Manik and nandini both are hurt!!
And whats with fab 5??
Waiting for their revelation??
Awesome it was
Thamks for pm
Take care
Keep smiling
ps_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its been so longgg
eagerly waititng :/
tiara.rao thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super going story and very interesting... Please do update and it's been a long time since u update
Monalisa1607 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing.read all chapters in one go.please update soon after ur exams
sehrmemon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hola Amigos,

Kitne logon ko main yaad hoon? 😆 anyway am I back? Pata nai.. the response to this chapter will decided if i am back to IF for Arrogant meets smart of not and as per other stories I have not yet decided. Since you people were asking for the update I am posting one but the response, the likes and the comments will decide for me to go further, and please don't give comments as nice update, good, etc

and few more things updates I will try to update as i write and if i come back because I have 3 stories to write, office and house so it gets too tough only for ppl asking i am here... so all of you can understand my situation and it's a request and hope you all will understand.

now enjoy the update.

When Arrogant meets smart Part 60

Flashbacks

Manik left the hospital and went out fab4 saw him and followed him out "Manik" said Dhruv placing his hand on his shoulder which manik harshly moved away "what is wrong with you manik why are you over reacting" said alya "nandini ka sath job he hoa what is our falut in this why are you behaving like this with us" she continued "really I am impressed you saying this Alya chlo lets begin from the start, nandini came to college, firstly you and mukti trapped her in your stupid games then alya made a fool out of me and hurt her to that extend that she was in the hospital fighting death and God blessed her back to me when my best friend Cabir found out that some one is trying to kill her but he rather telling me this kept all this to himself, fab5 was breaking but she was the one who held us together made me forgive dhruv because he knew about you but didn't tell me, and when Cabir found out about all this that it was neyonika he came to tell us until it was all to late today the girl who is my heart and soul is again lying in the same hospital fighting death and here I am helpless, wow what an amazing friends I have,, CLAPS... if you guys are my friends then I don't need enemies because if friends like you can do this I don't even know what are my enemies capable of" shouted manik. Cabir walked towards him "manik baat sun" "shut up cabir I don't want to listen anything and I don't want to talk about anything today not only I lost her but I lost everything you guys and me are done I don't want to see your face ever in my life, you can stay here or do what ever you want but I don't care about anything anymore. I lost my mother, I lost my family my friends, and I lost my love, MANIK MALHOTRA IS OVER" he shouted on top of his voice and cried as much as he can everyone who stood around him cried.

Flashback ends

That day fab5 broke because they couldn't handle the thought of him falling for someone apart from his friends, he wanted a life of his own, a love which makes him complete luckily he found that love but lost because of his own family, love did conquer but it didn't completed him today he stood all alone with no one around him, everything ended that day one mistake by cabir and all gone, today fab5 stand far away from each other, everyone moved on these years changed the course of history for them and today after 5 long years they are back where it ended to finish off what was left of them. There is no turning back to old times it is just the end, on that day no one had the courage to walk up to him and say sorry no one even bothered to say, everyone moved on it there course and walked off leaving him alone, some did because they were feel dejected, some did in there ego and some in regret but one thing did happen the group one for all and all for one finished that day and today after 5 years the album which was suppose to come as a fab5 first ever album in the musical world which could have set a way for them to move up to the sky never came out and today it is after 5 long years when there careers are set they are back again for this time, one last time.

Manik saw everyone standing and for once didn't his heart felt to move and hug them, everything has so changed the long road of 5 years stood between them "hi manik" said mukti stepping forward to hug him and he did reciprocated it back "kase ho" he asked her with a slight smile "am good tu kasa hah" she asked pulling his shoulders "am good" he replied and moved back and looked at others, Dhruv and Alya are together now happily moved in together but one thing didn't change was alya's ego and Dhruv love towards her tbhi tu in these 5 years he didn't contacted Manik ever. Cabir moved towards Manik but Manik took out his phone and dialed someone's number making cabir stop on his pace "Arnav what's the status of the next performance I want to get done with it" he said "okay come fast" he hung up and moved towards his green room to get ready.

The stage was set to welcome fab5, the crowd was cheering for them, they took there positions when the spot light fell on Manik, "and we are back" shouted Manik with a laugh which seems more fake then real "everyone kept asking me this question every time where is fab5? Why hasn't there first album came out? Etc etc? Well here I am to answer your questions..today fab5 are present here for you all to give you what you all wanted our new album and this song, this song is very dear to me the people standing here, this song defines the bond of friend ship we share, so here it is for you guys along with Mukti and dhruv on the guitar, Alya on the keyboard, Cabir on the drums and myself here in front of you all, I present the album "New classic" the lights fell on the background revealing the album on which the crowd cheered"

Apne roothein, paraaye roothein
Yaar roothe naa
Khwaab tootein, waade tootein
Dil ye toote naa (x2)

Roothe to khuda bhi roothe
Saath chhoote naa (x2)

(Manik started singing followed by the boys, his heart sang this with pain it felt like his lips were trembling)

O Allah Waariyan
O main toh haariyan
O tooti yaariyan mila de oye! (x2)

Udte patangon mein
Holi waale rangon mein
Jhoomenge phir se dono yaar (x2)

(the background shows the Behind the scene videos of the preparing the song it felt like they were back in those times, words were flowing in a soulful song but the emotions were over whelmed for each one of them)

Waapas to aaja yaar
Seene se laga ja yaar
Dil to huey hain zaar-zaar

Ho apne roothein, paraaye roothein
Yaar roothe naa
Khwaab toote, waade toote
Dil yeh toote naa
Roothe toh khuda bhi roothe
Saath chhoote naa
Saath chhoote naa

O Allah waariyan
O main toh haariyan
O tooti yaariyan mila de oye! (x2)

(Manik walked up to the crowd who was quietly feeling each and every word he sang, he was crying, tears were flowing from his eyes the pain of 5 years each and every moment came in front of him, how he broke everything in his room, each and every memory which reminded him of fab5)

Reh bhi na paayein yaar
Seh bhi na paayein yaar
Behti hi jaaye dastaan (x2)

Umr bhar ka intezaar
Ik pal bhi na qaraar
Ungli pe nachaaye dastaan

Ho apne roothe, paraaye roothe
Yaar roothe naa...
Khwaab toote, waade toote
Dil yeh toote naa..
Saath chhoote naa
Saath chhoote naa

O Allah wariyan
O main toh haariyan
O tooti yaariyan mila de oye! (x4)

(he turned and saw everyone crying cabir was in tears he looked at manik as he was pleading for forgiveness but manik ignored him he looked at dhruv and alya who were staring at him dhruv had pain in his eyes but alya stood heartless, his eyes fell on mukti who was crying too hard manik looked at her and felt the pain in his heart, he gestured her not to cry and showed her to smile, she looked at him and smiled, he ended the song with a slow beat)

Manik looked at the crowd who was cheering FAB5, FAB5, but what a funny situation this was that they stood as 5 different individuals and there was nothing FAB about them anymore. His eyes fell on a girl standing who had the same tears in her eyes, manik felt a little strike of pain in his heart as if he knows those eyes, he tired to look at the girl but until he did she was lost in the crowd. Manik moved towards the backstage, though he had planned to announce the end of fab5 but he couldn't he saw arnav standing there with adi he walked towards them, "arrange a press conference Adi after this concert I want to announce the end of fab5 and that this is the first and there last album which came out" he said in a stern voice as if the pain was never in his eyes, arnav tried to say something "yes finally all this will be over thank god, this drama is too much" said alya and walked out followed by dhruv, this made manik laugh out loud which took others back as of what happened "manik are you okay" said arnav "yes..yes am good lets get this over with" and walked for the last performance before the surprise element

"Arnav will you just tell me what is the surprise element" asked manik pacing in the green room "I told you its not for me to tell you just get ready okay" manik nodded and walked to change. This was the last performance of manik and attached to it was a surprise which he had no idea about.

"guys will you bring me my dress" shouted the girl, it was a hustle in her room it felt like a chaotic fish market "Nandini are you ready" Arnav said walking in "more then ever" said nandini without looking at him "I can see that" he said pointing at the chaos "you will be on stage in 10 now its up to you if you want to surprise him or not" said Arnav walking out.

"thankyou you guys for being a wonderful audience here, thankyou for the love, here goes the last performance of the evening following by a surprise, today we introduce you to the girl who will be Manik's heart in the future album, who will sing along with him so be ready for his next album "HEARTBEAT" which will be launched in few months and today we reveal the girl in front of you all who is not only a talented singer but she is... well lets keep the mystery going" said the anchor and walked out. Manik who was ready to take his place was more then shocked, a girl singing with him, that have never happened he made it pretty clear that he will always be solo then why this, he looked around for arnav or abhi but no one was present there and he didn't have time to go find them. He moved towards the stage. He took a deep breath, no matter how much he thought he will regret this he had to do this for his fans.

Ooohh, uh
Oh, Oh
Oh, yeah
Ever tried to reach for something
But it's someone else's dream
Every step that you take forward
Takes you right back where you've been
And then when you least expect it
And you tried about everything
Somebody hears your opinion
Somebody cares what you say

(Manik started singing by keeping his eyes closed imagining of Nandini he opened the eyes to see the crowd his heart was lost in singing but mind had one thought in mind who is this girl)

You woke me up
No longer tired

(He heard a girl singing with him he looking around to see but there was just the voice not the person singing)

With you I feel inspired
You helped me find my fire (uh)
You're the new classic
You're the new PYT
Stands for paid, young,
Taking on the world from the driver's seat
You look so classic, fantastic
When you own that floor
Bring the beat back once more
Let me see you do that, oh
Tryin' to do it right
No rehearsal, it's your life
When you're doing this crazy dance
Cuz you're makin these crazy plans

(he kept singing with his eyes closed imagining of only one person he always imagined to sing with)

It's just a dance, not a test
You put in work to be the best (oh)
It's a classic take on a brand new game

(the girl started singing as she moved forward Manik kept staring at her the spot light was on her legs moving upward towards her face when it stopped on her face as she completed her lyrics and it felt like everything in front of Manik freezed)

The crowd was cheering but manik was unable to sing as his eyes were only on the person standing infront of him "Manik sing" said Nandini "Manik sing" she said budging him, he looked around and started singing

Before the needle drops, they're gonna know your name (they both sang looking at each other)

When it gets old don't lose the love (manik sang looking at her as if she was a dream infornt of his eyes)

You're cold I'll warm you up (you up) (they both sang looking at each other)

Your fire's hot enough, enough, enough, enough, enough (manik sang moving around her)

You're the new classic
You're the new PYT
Stands for paid, young, and trying everything
Just to touch your dreams
When you own that floor
Bring the beat back once more (bring it back once more)
Let me see you do that

(They both sang when nandini offered him her hand, he looked at her as he was scared she will disappear but with a trembling heart he placed his hand in hers and she twrilled and came infront of him as they sang)

It's become so hard
For me to be surprised

(she sang as she moved along with him, manik was shocked to see her so open, she had never seen this side of nandini so carefree)

You're bringin back the real me
No judgement in your eyes

(manik sang with a smile and this time it was real as he followed her steps)

Stands for paid, young, taking on the world
From the driver's seat
When you own that floor
bring it back bring it back
Let me see you do that, oh
You're the music
the PYT
You're the PYT
Stands for paid, young, taken the chance to believe in me
Your the new classic, fantastic
When you own that floor
when your on that floor
bring the beat back once more
let me see you do it.

(both sang together looking in each other eyes, the hunger of love was visible in them, tears of joy fell from there eyes but then the thought of 5years haunted him, she was smiling, laughing but he was thinking is this it, the journey of loneliness is it over?)

That's all for now

arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh god ye kya shock the fab 5 broken me dead lll
chalo shayd ab manik and nandini vapis manan ban jaye ya tumne abhi inke liye kuch aur plan kiya hain and please fab5 ko unite kardo aur aliya ko thodi akal do no offence
gn
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it please continue I have my exam may late in putting up the comments for the updates party still it a request from ur regular reader please continue I miss ur stories
Vidhiarora1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No words
Sooo impressd

Babes u nailed it
Totally

misunderstanding are hopefully ab clear ho

Y nandu never went bavk to manik

Was Cabiraaa with nandini
N navya ka kya

Can i plzzz kill aliya personally