Frequent Posters

cmamona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey
Awsm chappy...
Kya baat hai yr...
Ek dum mast wala chappy tha...
Lot is happened specially between arya and nikki... and u penned it sooo welll...
I m so loving their chemistry...
Beautiful mannan as usual... and maniks teasing and flirtung is tooi much...
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update..
Arymannd nikki bond..
Their bond increasing..
Cavya tak..
Dhrulya cute tak..
Manik teasing nandu
Manan romance..
Luvd it..
Thnkz 4 d pm..
Plz dnt discontinue
rohu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. The bonding of Nikki n aryanan , cavya wal so so so good. I loved it.
Pehle I was thinking dat koi manan scenes nahi hoga, but thoda sa Jo tha that was superb.
Manik ka nanfu ko tease karna n the way he expressed that only u it was amazing.

I loved the update so much

Pls continue soon dear
Thanks a lot for the PM.
bangfarju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
Nikki and Arymann's bonding was so nice
Nikki ne us boys ko accha same dulai kya l liked that very much
wow our cute manan and their nokjok was awesome
the way manik tried to tease nandu and our nandu became jealous its wow

continue soon
waiting for next
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update...
Manan's moments were amazing...
Naughty manik's so adorable...
Cavya's part was awesome...
Dhrulya's moments were nice...
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone there who want an update of this story ?
cute-aly thumbnail

Edited by cute-aly - 8 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail

Thank you very much buddies... Thank God yaar tum logon ne response diya ... nahi to i really thought to backout from this writing field... Pata hai yeh continuous less comments and likes se main kitna disheart ho gayi thi...but now thanks to all of u ... i am thinking like " Chalo kuch friends tou haan jo meri writing ko bardast karna chahte haan😆"

for all who gave their support continuously... Love you guys

Ok so lets go towards new update

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 61 (a)

After some time Manan heard the knock on the door.

Manik reluctantly left Nandini and moved towards door.He opened that door and found Riya on the door.

Riya tried to see in but Manik blocked her view and asked: Yes Riya?

Riya looked in his eyes and while flirting said: wo Manikkk sirrr ... app ne kaha than a k Mr Malhotra k free hote hi.app ko bata doon. So I am here (she placed her hand on Maniks who was holding the handle of that door.)

Inside Nandini when heard Riya's Voice she came near Maanik and patted his shoulder with her fingers.

Manik turned his face and looked back.

Nandini told him to get a side.

Manik with squinted eyes asked: What?

Nandini pulled him back and came infront of Riya whose hand was in air due to this pull. Her eyes grew bigger when she saw that Nandini came infront of her.

And Nandini's eyes grew bigger with anger.

Nandini in anger asked: What?

Riya in broken words: wo... Wo... Mr Malhotra free ho gaye haan .

Nandini in attitude: Bol diya na...

Riya : Huh

Nandini with forced smile: I said I heard what u said now plzzz leave us alone.

Riya on this streteched her lips and said: Ok.

Nandini went back in and while folding her hands on her chest looked at Manik.

Manik like an innocent kid asked: What?

Nandini : I also want to know this Manik? What was that?

Manik innocently: What was what?

Nandini in anger: like seriously Manik u don't know na k main kis bare mein baat kar rahe hoon.

Manik:seriously Nandu I don't know...

Nandini directly asked:: Yeh yahan kya kar rahe thi?

Manik with puppy face: Dad ka batane aye thi yaar.

Nandini: Oh To is office mein yeh peon k kam bhi karti hai huh?

Manik: Nandu dear Y r u getting angry?

Nandini: I don't like her... aur yeh kya har time tumhe hath lagane ki try karti rahti hai.

Manik with a smile pulled her and said while gazing in her eyes: R u getting jealous?

Nandini averting her eyes said:Auuu Jealous... no... Main ... main kyo jealous hone lagi.

Manik with smile: Accept it na k Nandini Murty jealous ho rahe hai.

Nandini with emphasis: no I am not jealous...

Manik: Yes u r.

Nandini: No

Manik:Ok dekhte haan... Comeon lets go... Abhi to chal k Dad se milte haan.

Nandini: Hmmm.

Manik leads her towards Mr Malhotra's Office.

When they entered Mr Malhotra warmly welcomed them but he also felt a lil hesitation in Nandini.

He with a warm smile said: Ahaaa ajj to Nandini beti bhi yahan aye hai...(looked at Manik) Acha kiya Manik jo ajj yahan Nandini ko bhi le aye.

Manik with hesitation: wo Dad actually isey apney ghar jana tha to I thought pahle office app se mil lete haan then wahan chale jaen gey.

Mr Malhotra: Hmmm Good.

Nandini with a soft smile was looking down ward.

Mr Malhotra thought to do a casual talk with Nandini so he said: Manik u go to the Finance department and meet Raghav .

Manik: Anything Important Dad.

Mr Malhotra: Not Really but kuch Important Papers thay jin pe tumhare sign chaheye thay wo abhi kuch time pahle main ne Raghav ko diye they...

Manik: Ohk Dad... he looked towards Nandini... But on same time Mr Malhotra said: Nandini yahan mere office mein hi hai... (asked Nandu) I hope u don't mind beta.

Nandini: No no uncle no problem.

Manik asked to her: U sure na?

Before she speak Mr Malhotra said: any problem Manik?

Manik: No Dad.

Mr Malhotra: Then go.

Manik again looked at her and then at his Dad who assured with his eyes to go a head.

Manik after this left from there.

Mr Malhotra looked at Nandini and felt hesitation so to remove this hesitation he started light conversation with her.

Mr Malhotra ask:hmmm to Nandini beta kaisa laga yeh office?

Nandini looked at him andlike always with sweet smile: Very nice uncle.

Mr Malhotra instigate her to speak more : Sirf Nice?

Nandini looked at him and said: No no I mean Bohat acha hai... and Bohat Bada bhi. I didn't knew k app ka itnaaa bada office hoga.

Mr Malhotra with smile: Hmmm That's better

Nandini surprisingly looked at him and Mr Malhotra said: tum aise pyari pyari se batein karti achi lagti ho.

A blush creep to her cheeks and Mr Malhotra was enjoying this.

Mr Malhotra:strange na kafiii time ho gya but humari kabhi directly koi baat nahi hoe.

Nandini: hmmm

Mr Malhotra: U know Beta I was very worried for Manik...In past jo kuch bhi hoa...meri life mein os ne directly or indirectly Manik ki life ko bht change kar diya...aur is baat ka mujhe puri life afsoos rahe ga.Agar main osey wo time de pata jiski osey childhood mein zarorat thi to ajj wo itnaaa arrogant and angry nahi hota.

Nandini interrupt him in mid and said to satisfy his guilt : Uncle I agree thora sa arrogant hai... aur gusa to osey seriously aisey jaise oski nak pe betha rahta hai... But os ka dil ab bhi waisa hi hai... aik chote bache k jaisa... bilkul pure...jaisa... jaisa dil app ka hai... He only needs your time and love... aur app ne shayad feel nahi kiya but app k is time aur love MANIK mein +ive change le aya hai...and I know agar aisey hi osey app k pyaar milta raha to os k yeh aggressive nature bhi change ho jae ga.

Nandini who was busy to satisfy the soul of a Father didn't notice the cute smile on Mr Malhotra's face.

After sometime she looked at him and found him smiling.

Mr Malhotra asked like a father: U love him a lot na?

Nandini's eyes popped out on this question and immediately her face turned red on this thought that Mr Malhotra ... Manik's Dad was asking her this.

She didn't give any answer and lowered her face while chewing her lip.

Mr Malhotra chuckled on her situation but then while controlling him he said: U know Nandini I always wanted a daughter like u... Jo sub ka khyal rakhe... But u know what bhagwan ne mujhe yeh ( pointed towards door ) anger ki dukan(shop) yeh Manik de diya... (laugh)

A wide smile appeared on Nandini's face on this joke.

Mr Malhotra: But now I am fully satisfied... k hum jaise teehre father son ko thek karne k liye ... tum jaisi beti hamare ghar ho gi... ( at the end he asked her indirectly) Hai na?

Nandini again averted her eyes on this question with her red face.

Mr Malhotra: O come on Dear...see I am just like your Dad... Hai na?

Nandini when heard this got emotional... tears came in her eyes on remembering her Appa.

Mr Malhotra when noticed this he stands from his seat and came towards her.

He sat on the adjacent seat,,,,, turned her seat towards her and while cupping her face he said: No ... Nandini beta I don't like tears in my daughter's eyes...hmmm.

And with this he gave a fatherly hug to her while patting her head.

Mr Malhotra while patting her head: I know about your father... but I am here na... as your father...tell me( he break that hug and while looking in her eyes asked) can u give me that place in your heart ? Bolo?

Nandini with teary eyes nodded her head and Mr Malhotra gives her a peck on her head.

Mr Malhotra: Thank you beta... thank you very much.

Mr Malhotra tried to divert her attension so asked: Hmmm to merey pathey (Nandini looked at him with surprise) I mean Manik ne yahan a k kuch manners bhi dikhae ya sirf Tumhe tang hi kiya?

Nandini didn't understand his meaning so she with confused face looked at him.

Mr Malhotra: O I mean office mein tum kafi time se aye hoe ho to kuch tea, coffee or cold drink bhi pochi ya nahi.

Nandini who didn't want to disclose this fact saw on other side and said: Ya uncle os ne pocha tha na but...

Mr Malhotra cut her sentence and said: But ... I know that time tumhara dil nahi chah raha ho ga...right.

Nandini innocently nodded in yes.

Mr Malhotra picked the phone and ordered ice cream for her. And then said: hmmm so tea , coffee, or colddrink pe tumhara dil nahi so I thought Ice cream to meri beti ko pasand aye gi... what say?

Nandini like a kid happily agreed.

Mr Malhotra while gazing at her innocent face said: Waise beta aik baat bataon( he acted like he was telling her a big secret).

Nandini: Hmmm G uncle.

Mr Malhotra: wooo kya hai na Manik is my son... so I know him very much... i know k mera pagal beta sub bhool gya hoga...aur ab meri yeh sweet si doll merey bte k liye coverup karni k koshish kar rahe thi wo bhi os k baap k samne.

Nandini 1st with wide eyes looked at his face and then while chewing her lips looked downward.

Mr Malhotra:Nandini beta abhi tum ne kaha na k u consider me as your Dad... If it is so then consider it with your heart... be my daughter dear... ( to lighten their talk he joked) Tum Manik ki yeh choti choti complains mujh se kar sakti ho... mujhe bura nahi lage ga... Infact ab se aisi baton pe hum dono mil k Manik ki tang kheinchein gey... Thek hai na.

Nandini with sheepish smile... Ok.

After some time peon came with icecream bowls.

Mr Malhotra saw the shine in this kid Nandu's eyes so he with a smile said: chalo chalo jaldi se start kro melt ho gayi to maza nahi aye ga.

Nandini like an obedient kid started relishing that ice cream... And Mr Malhotra adored this kid girl.

On the other hand Riya when saw Manik Alone she takes full chance and started following Manik.

Manik was continuously ignoring her... But she didn't backoff.

Manik's devil horns started appearing on his head ... He was trying very hard not to get angry on her...

Riya ordered colddrink for Manik and said him that Mr Malhotra sent this for him.

While giving him she poured that drink on his shirt.

Manik in anger: What the hell is this.

Riya while acting: O shit sorry sir...really sorry main abhi ise saf kar deti hoon.

cute-aly thumbnail
Part 61 (b)

Other side

Nandini after finishing her ice cream again looked towards door.

Mr Malhotra noticed this so he said: Nandini chalo beta Tumhe office ka visit karwata hoon and Manik ko bhi dekh lete haan k wok aha rah gya.

Nandini happily stands from her seat .

Mr Malhotra leads her outside and then showed her different departments. While passing the finance department Nandini felt that she saw Manik from the blinds of 1 room.

She stopped infront of that room and opened that door.

She stilled on her place when her eyes stopped on the scene inside that room.

Mr Malhotra who was with her saw her sudden action but then on he next moment he also got a shock when his eyes saw what was going inside.

Riya who was acting like she was cleaning his shirt taking full chance on him and Manik was trying to stop her.

Nandini looked back towards Mr Malhotra and then with extreme anger marched towards the duo inside.

Manik also got shock when he saw Nandini there and he also observed extreme anger on her face.

He Thought: O shit ye yahan... Pata nahi ab kya kya soch le gi ?

Nandini came near Riya who was still busy with her work while Manik puts his hand up in his defense.(like saying I didn't do anything)

Nandini in anger gave a tight hard slap on her shoulder.

Riya was about to fell on the floor but Nandini holds her hand.

Riya with shock and pain looked back side and saw Nandini and Mr Malhotra there.

Riya acted like most innocent girl: Ouch y u slap me ?

Nandini also replied back with same innocence: I didn't slap you dear... Wo actually I saw a mosquito there on your shoulder (and pointed towards her shoulder) so I thought... and she left her sentence uncomplete.

Mr Malhotra with great difficulty stopped his laugh whereas Manik smirked on seeing this Jealous Nandu.

Riya while rubbing her shoulder: Ahhh but app mujhe bol bhi to sakti thi na?

Nandini again with innocent puppy face sarcastictly: Ya right... Sorry for that haan... but I thought tum apney kam mein itna busy ho may be meri voice tu tak na pohanche... Jaise merey aur uncle k yahan aney ki awaz tum tak nahi pohanchi.

Riya started giving her lame excuse: Ya wo Manik sir ki shirt pe drink gir gayi thi... So .

Nandini with stretched smile: Ya we saw that... k tum kya clean kar rahe thi...( Nandini who was loosing her senses in anger said) I didn't knew that besides receptionist u are also doing a peon's job .

Riya , Manik and Mr Malhotra all looked at her with surprise.

Riya: What Nonsense?

Nandini again innocently: Looks like that na...Pahle tum apna kam chor k Uncle k free hone ka batane cabin tak a gayi and now Yeh colddrink and all... Jab k yahan is department main I don't think tumhara abhi koi kam hai.

Manik came forward and hold Nandini's Hand to cool her temperatue: Relax Nandini...

Nandini gave an angry look to him and with a jerk pushed his hand... and in that anger left from there.

On the door Mr Malhotra called her and showed her thumbs up to appreciate her action.

Nandini: Uncle wo sorry for...(looked back)

Mr Malhotra: Don't worry dear... and haan main driver ko bol deta hoon tumhe drop kar de ga.

Nandini: Hmmm (and with this Nandini gave a glare to Manik)

(All this convo between Mr malhotra and Nandu was in such a slow voice that others didn't hear any word of it)

Manik ran towards her but Mr Malhotra didn't give him a chance.

Mr Malhotra: Manik Come to my cabin now.

Manik with pleading eyes said: Dad not now... Mujhe abhi Nandini...

Mr Malhotra cut his sentence and said: Now Manik.

Manik having no other option started following him.

Riya with lowered head started leaving from there when she also heard Mr Malhotra's voice

Mr Malhotra in loud voice: and Miss Riya you concentrate on your work not on anything else otherwise u may loose this job. Understand.

Mr Malhotra while marching towards his cabin called his driver and told him to drop Nandini at her house.

In Mr Malhotra's Cabin

Mr Malhotra with disappointed look: What was all that Manik?

Manik with surprise: Dad u too... U know na I love Nandini... Phir bhi...phir bhi app mujh se poch rahe ho

Mr Malhotra: yes I am asking coz I want to know the whole scene.

Manik: Dad koi scene nahi hai...

Mr Malhotra: Ya I saw that son... and what Nandini said ... Riya tumhe follow karte Cabin tak gayi... tell me.

Manik remembered that moment and a cute smile appeard on his face... which was noticed by Mr Malhotra.

Mr Malhotra:Am I missing something?

Manik with a smile replied: Nothing Dad... Wo kya hai na Meri Nandu bhi meri hi tarhan possessive hai same to same ...U saw na kitna gusey mein thi... I just love it when she gets jealous and show her possessive side.

Mr Malhotra after taking deep sigh: Hmmm wo to thek hai Jnr Malhotra but I didn't like all this scene ... Think if same scene occurs with any of your female friend or specially Nandini... what will u do?

Manik thought for a sec and then with sad face: I Agree Dad... But abhi kuch time pahle jo hoa... seriously os mein mera hath nahi tha ... sub kuch accindentelly hoa.Yehi sub explain karne to main Nandini k peeche jar aha tha but app ne rok liya... Dad Trust me ... I only and only love her... I understand your point and in future I'll remember this.

Mr Malhotra: Hmmm ok tell me tum ne sign kar diye...

Manik: No Dad Mr Raghav aye hi nahi.

Mr Malhotra: Ok Tum abhi jao hum sham ko baat karenn gey.

Manik: ok bye.

He left from there while dialing driver's number.He asked the detail of Nandini from him.

Manik came back in Mansion and started searching her in all rooms.

But he didn't found her anywhere. he asked one servant about her and he told that she came back few mints ago.

Manik worriedly: Agar yahan ae hai to kahan gayi.

He ran towards terrace but again same result.Han again ran down and then in panic asked other servant: Tum ne Nandini ko kahen dekha?

Servant shook in no.

He saw Maddy so he ran towards her and asked: Hey Maddy... tum ne Nandini ko kahen dekha kya?

Maddy jokingly : Haan dekha na .

Manik with lil hope: Where... jaldi bolo.

Maddy: Bro tumhare sath hi jate hoe dekha tha...

Manik in anger grab his shirt: Youuu yeh joke ka time nahi hai.

Maddy sensed his worry and concern so asked: Kya hoa Bro everything alright?

Manik released his shirt and said : No wo Mil nahi rahe.

Maddy: But abhi servant ne app ko batya na k wo yahan hi hai...

Manik: Haan but main ne har room mein osey check kar liya... Terrace pe bhi wo nahi hai.

Maddy: Relax bro yahan hi ho gi kahan jae gi... aik kam karo app dobara ghar mein search karo main backside pe dekh k ata hoon.

Manik with worried face: Ok.

Next

Sanam ray update

😲 shocked... itni jaldi khatam ho gya... for reason see Note

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup me .
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly