Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Guys plz tell me is there any problem? almost 200 pms and only 45 likes😕 bohat bohat bohat na insafi ha thakur....yaar yeh last time hai either give me some reason or i'll think seriously on this matter...

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 60 (a)

Aryaman's side

Aryaman and Nikki were in his car.Aryaman s full concentration was on his driving.

Nikki noticed some hesitation in Aryaman's behavior.so she asked

Nikki: hay buddy... kya hoa...koi problem hai kya.

Aryaman with a lil hesitation : No... kyo ... tum ne aisa kyo pocha?

Nikki:Pakka na koi problem nahi hai.

Aryaman: haan yaar koi problem nahi hai...

Nikki after observing his facial expression knows that something is bothering him but he will not share it that easily so she thought to give him some time.

She asked: hmmm to Mr Aryaman kya plan hai ajj ka...?

Aryaman with squinted eyes: Matlab ?

Nikki: arey yaar ... Matlab yeh k kuch socha hai k ajj ka yeh time tum kaise guzarna chaho gey.

Aryaman shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

Nikki while slapping her fore head lightly in disappointment said: Mujhe tum se aisi hi umeed thi.so main ne soch liya hai.

Aryaman: kya?

Nikki with shinning eyes: Beach

Aryaman : No ways Nikki yaar tum beach pe bilkul bachon k jaise behave karne lag jati ho... main yeh risk nahi le sakta... Sorry.

Nikki while making a puppy face: Hawww Aryaman what is this haan tum apni is old friend ki itni si baat nahi mano gey... Plzzz...plzzz...plzzz...plzzz.

Aryaman don't want to break her heart so he reluctantly said: Ok... But promise me tum waisa behave nahi karo gi jaisa last time kiya tha jab hum Beach peg aye they.

Nikki with puppy face extended her lower lip outside and said :Main ne kuch nahi kiya tha...

Aryaman: Ya I know... tum to kabhi kuch nahi karti... Bus sub kuch tum se ho jata hai ...

Nikki with angry face folded her arms on chest and said: Nahi jana mujhe beach pe... wo bhi tumhare sath... Tum yahan a k badal gaye ho...

Aryaman looked at her face and found some kind of disappointment so he said : Acha sorry... ab zyada bhaao khane ki zarorat nahi hai... Nandini ka ghar a gya hai main yeh chocolate de k ata hoon.

Nikki: ok.

Aryaman came back after 5 mints and said: Hmmm ab bolo beach pe chalein?

Nikki with excitement nodded like a kid.

They reached on the beach and nikki holds his hand like always she did.

Aryaman looked at her excited face and she said in excitement: You know buddy ajj main yahan india mein 1st time kisi beach pe aye hoon aur wo bhi like always tumhare sath apney best buddy k sath.

Aryaman with a smile: wo sub to thek hai nikki but yeh tumhari excitement dekh k na mujhe dar lag raha hai... so plzzz mujh pe reham khao aur mujhe abhi bata do tumhare mind mein kya planning chal rahe hai.

Nikki with a smirk pulled his hand and said: Arey buddy itni jaldi bhi kya hai... abhi to game start hoe hai and with this she started running in crowded area while shouting: Aryaman come on pakar k dikho mujhe...

Aryaman : Nikki no... gathering wali side nahi... Listen

Nikki while running : Come On Aryaman... catch me .

Arayaman started chasing her while calling her name in loud voice.

Nikki was in full playing mood so she take a turn on other side and thought that Aryaman will follow her. But Aryaman lost his track.

Nikki was running while looking behind . She didn't noticed that she entered in a group of boys.

She collides with one of them and that boy hold her by placing his hands on her waist.

Nikki immediately looked at him and than while removing his hand from her waist takes 2 step back.

Nikki: Sorry wo ghalt se app se takra gayi.

Boy looked towards other friends and they winked at him . That boy with a dirty smile said: Arey sweety sorry ki kya zarorat hai...hum to aisi ghalti ka intezar karte haan... kyo dosto?

And on this all other boys started laughing

Nikki with tense face looked backside in search of aryaman but Aryaman was not there.

2nd Boy came towards her and while tracing her face said: Arey janeman kya dekh rahe ho ... hum sub yahan haan na.

Nikki takes a deep breath and thought : Lagta hai inhe sabaq sikhana pare ga.

She with smiling face looked at them and said: Arey acha hoa app ne bata diya app sub haan yahan... wo kya hai na bohat dino se mujhe bhi app jaison ki bohat talash thi and with this she kicked him between his legs

Boy: Ouch

Nikki with anger: Bohat dino se kisi ki dhulai nahi ki.

Other boys came towards her and tried to hold her but she dogded them and started beating them.

Aryaman reached their at that time and observed the situation . he saw that nikki was beating those boys .

Aryaman blabber: O God ho gya kam... yeh nikki bhi na sudharne wali nahi hai... har jagha bus start ho jati hai... but abhi isey rokne pare ga .

He ran towards her and tried to hold her while saying: Nikki... Nikki bus kar yaar ho gya...itna Kafi hai in logon k liye ... But nikki without listening him continue her beating session.

Other people started gathering in that Area. Aryaman looked them and thought: O No yeh larki police case karwa k hi chore gi.

He picked her by her waist while she shouted: Aryaman chor mujhe inhe choron gi nahi main.

Aryaman moved from there.

He came in some isolated area and in anger shouts at her: Kyat ha yeh... Mana kiya than a aise nahi bhag yahan... But nahi Nikki Madam ne kabhi kisi ki sunni hai...

Deep sigh from both side. Both tried to control their anger.

Nikki: Main kya karti wo cheap larke... aur un ki thinking ... Kya samjhte haan khud ko.aur tum... Tum mujhe wahan se yahan kyo le aye haan?

Aryaman in anger came towards her and while grabing her shoulder said: tum ne dekha nahi... logon ki gathering... Kisi ne police bula li hoti to... Aur police to choron un larkon ne hi kuch ulta kar diya hota to? Kya... kya karta main... Aunty ko kya jawab deta ... k merey tumhare sath hone k baad bhi tumhare sath kuch ghalt hoa ...haan... Bolo?

Nikki after understanding his point with sigh said while holding her ears: Sorry... main ne aisa socha nahi tha... but Tumhe to pata hai na aisi kisi bhi situation me main aisa hi react karti hoon.

Aryaman looked at her guilty face and removed her her hands from ears : I know yaar... isi liye tujhe rok raha tha... but tu kabhi time pe meri baat nahi sunti.

Nikki with sorry face: Acha Sorry kaha na ... ab choro is baat ko chalo ice cream khate haan.

Aryaman with surprised eyes looked at her and asked: Ice cream?

Nikki : haan na... wo dekho chalo na wahan chalte haan plzzz.

Aryaman in warning tone: Ok chalte haan but ab tum aisa koi bhi scene nahi karo gi... promise me .

Nikki: acha baba promise.

Aryaman while holding her hand came towards icecream vendor shop and buy 2 ice creams .

He gave one to Nikki and both started eating . They sat on sand in one corner.

Nikki: Aryaman tum se kuch pochon.

Aryaman while eating ice cream: Hmmm

Nikki: Yahan tumhare itne sare friends haan na but sub se pahle in sub me se kon tumhara friend bana.

Aryaman: Tum ne yeh question kyo pocha.

Nikki: Bus aise hi

Aryaman: yahan sub se pahle aur sub se achi meri friend Nandini bani...

Nikki: Oh to I guessed it right... acha chalo starting se story batao kaise hoe tumhari friendship Nandini k sath... Coz jahan tak main Manik sir ko samjha he wo to bohat possessive haan Nandini k mamle mein to phir tumhari friendship os se.

Aryaman with sad voice said: Its a very long story yaar... And I still regret on that time.

Nikki with curious and surprise eye: Regret... Y? aisa kya hoa os time?

Aryaman don't want to discuss on this so he tried to change the topic : Chor na Nikki yeh bata ...tu... tu yahan kaise a gayi... teri future planning me aisa kuch to nahi tha.

Nikki with raised eyes : Aryaman tum baat ko palat rahe ho.

Aryaman: Nahi yaar... Aisi baat nahi hai.

Nikki: Then tell me na.

Aryaman:Actually hamara start kafi bad note pe hoa... Tum ne Harshad k bare me to suna hai na.

Nikki: Wo tumhara friend Harshad.

Aryaman nodded...hmmm... Actually os ki wajha se main india aya...(and with this Aryaman shares this story with nikki.

Nikki's facial expression changes time to time during this whole story.At the end she holds Aryaman's hand and then said: I am very proud of u Buddy... Tu sach mein bht acha dost hai.I know tum logon ka start acha nahi raha but wo sub bhi Harshad aur tumhare Dad ki wajha se hoa... is mein tumhara koi fault nahi tha...and the best thing in U is k jab bhi tumhe apni koi ghalti samjah ati hai to tum os ko rectify karni ki koshish karte ho...(with smiling face) aur dekho na is sub process mein tumhe kitne sare ache dost mile... hai na?

Aryaman replied with same smile: Hmmm

Aryaman hugged nikki and said: Thanks nikki . I really missed u during this time. I know agar tu os time bhi mere sath hoti na to mujh se yeh sub nahi hota.

Nikki while breaking hug said to lighten this atmosphere: Chill dude... Life main aisi batein na hoon to memories kaise banen gi... Socho socho.

Aryaman with deep smile patted her head: Awww main kaise bhool gya... The great Miss Nikki ,,,,,k Philosophy se bhare gyan.

Nikki gave a fake angry glare to him and warned him: ARYAMAN... Just shut up acha...yeh philosophy nahi reality hai.

Aryaman mockingly: Ya ya I know.

Nikki : Tum aise nahi mano ge and she started hitting him on his arms.

And Aryaman while laughing said: Aaa Ah Nikki kya kar rahe ho... Nikki stop yaar...Plz No.

Nikki : No ajj nahi choron gi.

Aryaman stand from his place and while laughing started running and Nikki started chasing him.

Aryaman was now enjoying this time . He was laughing continuously to tease nikki like this.

A pebble came under his feet and due to this he loses his balance and landed on sand and Nikki who caught him by his shirt also landed on him.

For a moment both shocked on this sudden fall but then Aryaman looked at nikki's face and suddenly his heat started beating on different rhythm.

Nikki whose hand was on his heart felt this change and moved her eyes upwards to see in his eyes.

Aryaman unknowingly removed the hairs which were disturbing his view.

On this moment Nikki felt butterflies in her stomach so she immediately moved from him to other side and sat on sand.

Aryaman also came back to his senses and with a lil shyness he put his fingers in hairs and then take deep breath.

After this he stands up on his place and put forwards his hand for nikki.

Nikki holds his hand and stands. Then Aryaman asked: R u ok?

Nikki: Hmmm

Aryaman : Chalo Chalte haan.

Nikki: Aryaman kuch der rukte haan na.

Aryaman with hesitation: But Karen gey kya?

Nikki thought for some time and then her eyes stopped on drums.

She started dragging him along with her and ran in that direction. She stopped when she reached near that place and showed him those drums

Aryaman with surprise: Drums?

Nikki: Ya... Main ne suna k ab tum drums bht ache baja lete ho... So plzzz ... mujhe sunna hai...

Aryaman: But nikki yahan ... Ghar chal k sun lena.

Nikki: No na Aryaman... Jo maza yahan open air mein aye ga wahan ghar mein nahi...Plzzz na merey liye.

Aryaman: Ok.

He moved near those drums and sits on the seat. He picked stickes in both hands and started beating those drums.

People started gathering there after listening melodious drum beats.Each and everyone tried to go at front so in this whole process a lot of people pushed nikki back side and with this she gets out of Aryaman's sight.

Edited by cute-aly - 8 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Part 60(b)

On Cabir and Navya's side

Navya: Cabir hamari help karo na... kya aisey khare ho.

Cabir who was playing game on his phone said: Arey ab yeh chote chote dresses select karne mein bhi main help karon... Hay Mata Rani is larki ko thori si to aqal dete... yeh koi kam bhi mere bina nahi kar sakti.

Navya in attitude said: Tum ne hamari help nahi karni na... with this she left from there in anger.

Cabir called her name: Arey Madhubala suno to...

Aand he started following her.

Navya came out side of that mall and then moved towards adjacent park.

She came in that park and then sat on the bench with ballon like face.

Cabir who was following her came near and then looked at her face.

He then sat next to her and said to make fun: Yaar Muadhubala tum pahle se zyada taiz nahi bhagne lagi...Haaa ... Tumhara peecha karte karte main thak gya.

Navya didn't show any interest in his talk and that was the point to understand for Cabir.

He thought for a while and then asked in serious tune: Kya hoa... Tum aise naraz kyo ho gayi haan?

Navya when heard his genuine serious voice then she turned herself and looked at his face.

Cabir noticed tears in her eyes so he immediately cupped her face and asked: Kya hoa Navya.

Navya: Cabir aisa nahi hai k main akele kuch kar nahi sakti... tumhe pata hai Mata Rani ne hamari life itni terhi banae hai k is terhi life ne hame kafi kuch sikha diya hai... Yeh chit choti cheezein hum khud kar sakte haan... lykin...

Cabir : Lykin kya ?

Navya: Lykin hamare har aik kam main jab tum shamil hote ho na to wok am hamein aur bhi acha lagta hai.Bus isi liye hum jaan booj k tumhe hamare har kam mein shamil kar lete haan.

Cabir with love looked at her and then removed tears from her eyes.

Then she said: I Know meri Madhubala ab wo pahle wali madhubala nahi rahi bohat strong ho gayi hai... But know me na... Main yeh jo sub bakwas karta hoon yeh sub bus aisey hi karta hoon.so plzzz ainda k baad meri is bakwas ko apni is pyare se dil pe mat lena...

Navya while gazing in her eyes nodded in yes and then hugged him.

After some time cabir while patting her back said: Ab chalein meri Madhubala ya yeh ansu girane ka karyakram tum ne aur karna hai.

Navya gave a punch on his bisep and said: Cabirrr.

Cabir started laughing and then while holding her stands from that bench and left towards that shopping mall again.

Dhruv and Aliya's side

Both were sitting in some icecream palor when her phone rings.

Aliya reluctantly received that call while Dhruv started looking here and there.

Aliya: No ,,,,, I said na I am not coming immediately.

Ok do as u want... but I will not change my decision.

Dhruv with curiousity looked at her then placed his hand on hers to calm her down.

After call ended Dhruv in worried voice asked: Kya hoa aliya tum aise hyper kyo ho rahe thi.

Aliya: Smajahte kya haan yeh khud ko ... Means meri koi personal life hi nahi... Jab dil kiya bula liya... U ... U tell me dhruv ... Job ka matlab yeh to nahi na that I will be available for them 24 hours... Meri bhi koi life hai... kuch priorities haan.

Dhruv with smile: Hmmm to ab kis liye bulaya?

Aliya: Jis liye bhi bulya ho I am not leaving ... I am not their slave k jab jo karne ko bolen ge main karon gi.

Dhruv: Acha ok Calm down baby... See tumhare is ghuse se tumhari yeh icecream bhi pighal gayi hai.

Aliya smile on this joke and placed her head on Dhruv's shoulder.

Dhruv: Aliya yeh sub to thek hai but is se tumhari job pe bhi asar par sakta hai.

Aliya : I don't care Dhruv... I agar yeh jon merey aur tumhare time ko kharab kare gi to I don't want to continue such job.

Dhruv with love kissed her head and said Love you baby.

Aliya: Love you too.

Back to Aryaman's side

He was trying very hard to leave that place and search for nikki... After that morning incident he was worried about her safety.

He pushed those people made made his place towards outside.

He came out of that gathering and ran in search of Nikki.

But he didn't need any further effort for this coz he saw her infront of her eyes just a few meters away from there.

A group of children were there with her and she was helping them in making castle.

Aryaman ran near her nd then in anger called her name: Nikkiii.

Nikki turned her head and when she saw Aryaman's worried face she cleaned her hand with her pant's back and standsup from that place.

Aryaman came near her and hugged her in his worried condition.

Aryaman: Pagal ho kya... Aise gaib hota hai kya koi... yahan k bare mein janti hi kitna ho... Kahen kuch ho jata to...

Nikki with a smile patted his back and said : Buddy main thek hoon.

On hearing these words Aryaman came back to his senses and broke that hug and said: Yaw o to mujhe dikh raha hai... but tum wahan se aise gaib kyo hoe.

Nikki to lighten that atmosphere said while doing some drama: Main gaib hoe... U don't believe me Aryaman Log kaise pagalon ki tarahn tumhara performance dekhne k liye wahan aye thay... aur un ki excitement me sub mujhe peeche karte rahe ... and at last last push k baad mein gathering se out( making a sad face).

I think u were Right when u said: ghar mein tumhari performance dekh loon. (while making puppy face) Mera idea ghalat tha aur dekho kitna kuch bhugatna para is idea k peeche.

Aryaman when listened this he in concern asked: Tumhe lagi to nahi na?

Nikki with her cute smiling face: Nahi yaar ... I am perfectly fine.

Aryaman: Ok to Miss Nikki agar app ka yeh advanture bhara din pura ho gya ho to wapis chalein...

Nikki: Hmmm I think ajj k liye itna advanture kafi hai...

With this she hugged his arm and started walking with him.

Aryaman had a satisfied smile on his face.

Nikki: Wiase Aryaman aik baat bolo?

Aryaman: Hmmm bolo

Nikki : I really love When u care about me... I really missed you care when u were not with me.

Aryaman gazed in her eyes and said: Don't worry ab kabhi nahi miss kar pao gi
cute-aly thumbnail

Manan side in Car

Nandini: Manik hum kahan ja rahe haan?

Manik: Nandu yaar apna question hi change kar lo...

Nandini with surprise: Means?

Manik: Arey jab bhi tum mere sath car mein hoti ho tumhara yeh 1 hi question hota hai... (he mimicked) Manik hum kahan ja rahe haan.

Nandini with angry pout: Haan aur jaise har baar tum merey is question ka answer dete ho na.

Manik: Good ab jab tumhe pata hi hai k main tumhe kuch nahi batane wala to kuch aur baat Karen.

Nandini: Haan But Mnaik mujhe Ghar jana tha.

Manik: Ghar? Abhi to hum ghar se aye haan na.

Nandini: Arey apney ghar.

Manik: Arey to mera ghar bhi to tumhara ghar hai na.

Nandini with extreme cute angry face: Manikkk

Manik with teasing smile: Nanduuu.

Nandini with crying sound: Ah huhhh

Manik started laughing on this and with 1 hand pinched her cute chubby cheek.

Manik: U r looking tooo cute like this.

Nandini with angry face turned on other side.

Manik: Acha Ok baba sorry...Pahle hum jahan ja rahe haan wahan chalte haan then wapsi pe Ghar chalein ge.

Nandini turned towards him and like a kid asked: Sachiii.

Manik while pinching his throat: Nandu promise.

Manik parked his car infront of a huge building.

Nandini looked at that building with surprise and her eyes stopped on The Name " Malhotra Industries"

Manik with shocked grab his hand and asked: Manik Hum yahan? ... Office mein ...?

Manik jokingly replied: Haan Nandi hum yahan Office mein aur tum itna dar kyo rahe ho... yeh hamara hi office hai yaar...

Nandini with surprised expression told him: But Manik mujhe nahi pata tha k itnaaa bara office ho ga.

Manik: Arey abhi to aise chote chote bht se shocks lagne haan... tum to abhi se itna pareshan ho gayi.

Nandini: But Manik hum yahan kyo aye?

Manik placed his finger on her lips and said: Arey yaar kitne sawal karti ho... Dad ne bulaya yahan is liye aye... Ab andar chalein ya apni CID tum ne yahan hi puri karni hai.

Nandini with puppy face nodded in yes.

Manik happily entered in this building with his love.

He stopped on reception table and with a cute smile asked: Hey riya

Riya who really like Manik said in cheesy voice: Hi Manikkk Sirrr.

Nandini's eyes popped out on her behavior.

Manik knows about Nandini's condition so he tried very hard to control his smile.

Manik to continue his drama: Hi riyaaa... How are you darling.

Nandini s eyes grew more wide and she with those eyes looked towards Manik.

Riya: I am good sirrr and with this she tried to touch manik's hand which was on desk.

Nandini when noticed this she immediately with open mouth pulled his hand back.

Manik looked with surprised towards her and after a mint he understands why she did this.

He again hide his smile and asked: What are you doing Nandini.

Nandini sheepishly replied: Wo wooo Han wo tumhare hath pe kuch tha so isi liye main ne tumhara hath aise khincha.

Manik: O really Nandu

Nandini: Really Manik Malhotra.

Riya was watching all this drama and she idnt like it so she asked to gain Manik's attension.

Riya: Manik (when Manan looked at her with surprise that she didn't mention sir with his name she realize her mistake and said) Sirrr yeh... yeh kon haan?

Manik looked at Nandu but before he speak something Nandini replied with fake smile: Y u want to know about me ? miss riya... Merey name ki entry karni hai ,,,,,,,,,, iss register mein...?

Riya with embrassement said: No no

Nandini cut her in mid and said : That's better.

Manik on this attitude of Nandini smiled whole heartedly.

Manik again asked Riya: Riya Dad?

Riya now with a lil serious tone: Sir meeting mein haan.

Manik: Oh ok then I will wait in my rest room. Dad jaise hi free hoon jaein mujhe bata dena.

Riya: Fine sir.

After this Nandini again encircled her arms around Manik's hand and showed this with her eyes to riya.

Manik came in his rest room while thinking to tease Nandu.

When they entered in Manik turned back and locked that door immediately.

Nandini with surprise asked: Manik... Yeh ... yeh tum kya kar rahe ho? Tum ne room lock kyo kiya?

Manik with full flirtious voice: Arey jab meri GF itney romantic mood mein ho to (he pulled her in his arms and said)room to lock karna hi pare ga na.

Nandini removed his hands from her body and said: Manik kya bol rahe ho tum?

Manik: arey itne pyaar se sub k samne mera hath pakar kar yahan le k ayi ho to ab main tumhe aise hi kaise jane doon

He again pulled her to himself and hugged her .Nandini tried to free herself while saying: Manik no plz office mein kisi ne aise dekh liya to... aur waise bhi uncle ane wale hoon gey.

Manik: Means agar hum office mein na hote aur Dad ko pata na hota to tumhe koi aitraz nahi tha.

Nandini with a smile shook in no.

Manik dramatically pulled her hand and drag her towards door.

Nandini again with surprise: Manik now what are you upto... Kya kar rahe ho?

Manik: Abhi tum ne hi kaha na agar humare ilawa koi na ho to tumhe koi aitraz nahi to tumhe kahen aisi jagha le k jar aha hoon jahan aur koi na ho.

Nandini with unbelievable look said; Manik tum pagal ho gaye ho .

Manik like a true flirt: Yup I agree main pagal hi ho gya hoon but only for you.

Nandini with anger: Haan haan wo to mujhe bahir nazar a raha tha.

A smirk came on Manik's face and he said: Arey wo tooo... (He hold her arms) you know Manik Malhotra ka charm hi kuch aisa hai(and wink at her).

Nandini with a lil jealousy: Oh... aisa hai... To Mr Manik Malhotra apna yeh Charm aur kis kis pe chala rahe ho ajjkal.

Manik continue his teasing: Nandu ab koi 1 ho to name yaad rahe ga na.

Nandini with extreme anger : Seriouly Manik... Tum... Tum na... Choro I don't want to talk to u.Main ja rahe hoon... raho tum yahan apni os Riya aur os jaisi baqi larkiyo k sath.

Manik with a smile grab her hand and pulled her in his arms,,,,, and due to this sudden pull Nandini landed on his chest.

Manik encircle his arm around her and said: Mujhe to bus sirf 1 larki k sath rahna hai... (tilted his head and stare in her eyes)U know who?...

Nandini while gazing in his eyes: Who?

Manik caressed her cheek with his finger and asked while locking his eyes with hers: don't you know about her haan?

Nandini's face started getting pink but this time she thought not to backout so she said: No I don't know.

Manik moved his hand towards her neck and then with a light jerk pull her face near his.

Eyelock continue... Boths eyes was speaking volume to each other.

Manik tilted his head on Nandini's level and then while holding her chin placed his lips on her.

Manik: Its You and only you...Sweetheart.

Sanam ray

Next

Guys if u really want me to continue this story then give me your response... or else i 'll think to discontinue this story.

leave your comments and press like button

AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
like it...specially when she ws jealous frm riya
nandininiti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mananlicious chappy
it was really cute
manik never stop teasing nandu
she got so jealous with riya
And the way she claimed her right in him
manan were too adorable
And manik's naughtiness knew no heights
beautiful update
waiting for next chappy
update soon
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aweomseee
Nice update
Loved all the parts
Thanks for pm
😊
pdiyar193 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM!!!!
Loved the update!
Beautifully written!
The scenes of each couple was perfect!
Especially loved Manan's of course!!!
Awww Nandini getting jealous was the best!
Too funny love seeing her being possessive!
Haha Manik teasing her!
Loved their romance!
Can't wait to see more!!! Continue soon!:)
ritzsubu1204 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mananlicious chappy
it was really cute
UPDATE SOON
PM ME TOO YAAR KITNI BAAR BOLUN...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. All the couples update..
Really enjoyed it especially of manan. .
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
Don't end plz
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved Arya-Nikki moments
She gave good lessons 2 those jerks👏
He was so worried 4 her
So Nandu's plan worked😃
Cabir is as usual at his best irritating his Madhubala😆