Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

How are you all... Kaisa raha holi ka function?

Thank you very much for your time and comments...and this poem is for all of you.

Sorry for mistakes in advance.

Part 58 (a)

Next day all others were enjoying their time with nok jhok but 3 persons were not there mentally.

Aryaman, Mukti and Maddy...

Mukti was trying to completely ignore Maddy...Maddy was also giving the same treatment to her ... and Aryaman he was still thinking on nikki's matter.

That was the time when Nikki came there and said hi to all.

She after meeting Manik came to Aryaman and sat with him.He passed a soft smile to her .

Nandini thought: cute to lagte haan dono sath mein ... But Aryaman k confused mind ka kya kiya jae...

Here Mukti gave an excuse of headach and left from there.Maddy only watched her leaving from there.

He also came outside after excusing himself.

All day went in this hide and seek for these 2 couples.

At night again all friends decided to sit in the hall for late night but Mukti again excused herself from there after saying: Mujhe neend a rahe hai... so I am leaving...

Aliya looked at Mukti's face and saw her a lil disturbe... Nandini also noticed this... She looked at Maddy's face who was trying to show his normal behavior.

Dhruv and Manik said after Mukti left: Yeh mukti ko kya hoa?

Cabir: Nothing yaar... os ne kaha na subha os k sar mein dard hai so os ka side effect abhi bhi hoga... Isi liye chali gayi.

Others: Hmmm.

But Aliya and Nandini thought: (Aliya) Y I have a feeling that something is wrong with mukti.

(Nandini) Mujhe aisa kyo laga k Mukti hamein avoide karna chach rahe hai.Mujhe dekhna pare ga.

At night Mukti takes out the sleeping pills bottle from her bag and then takes 2 pills for mind relaxation.

After she slept... Aliya came in Mukti's room and saw her sleeping ... at same time Nandini entered.

She in very slow voice asked: So gayi kya?

Aliya: Hmmm. When she turned to leave from there her eyes stopped on that sleeping pills bottle.

She picked that bottle in horror in mean time Nandini also came to her and saw that bottle.

They both looked at each other with surprise and then looked at Mukti with Worry.

Aliya placed that bottle back and then both came outside of her room.

Nandini: yeh sleeping pills bottle Mukti k pass?

Aliya: Is tarhan ki bottle mukti k pass tab bhi thi jab yeh depression mein thi.

Nandini with wide eyes and worried voice: What? Depression? U mean...

Aliya: Haan Nandini Bhai k time bhi jab Mukti depression mein thi tab bhi yeh pills use karti thi aur Abhi k time bhi...

Nandini: But abhi yeh pills kyo? Mukti to apney depression ko overcome kar chuki thi na?

Aliya: I am also thinking on same line... U know Nandini mujhe kuch sahi nahi lag raha... tum ne ajj mukti ka behavior bhi dekha na... Normal nahi lag raha tha...

Nandini: Don't worry Aliya kal tak dekhte haan phir os se baat kare gein.

Aliya with worry: hmmm I hope yeh phir se depression attack na ho?

Next day also passed with same routine at night Nandini and aliya again checked that Bottle from which Mukti was taking medicines.

On 3rd Day When Mukti left from there after giving some or other excuse then Aliya in her serious tone said to others:Guys mujhe tum logon se kuch baat karni hai...

All others were sitting in pairs except Maddy.

Cabir as usual in fun said: Dhruv tu ne kuch kiya kya?

Dhruv: hmmm No...

Aliya now in irritated voice: Cabir... be serious... all time tumhare yeh jokes ki zarorat nahi hoti...

Dhruv placed his hand on aliya's hand to calm her down.while others looked at her with surprised face.

Nandini also with her eyes told her to control herself.and Aliya takes deep breath to control her frustration

Manik observed this eye talk and know that some serious issue is bothering both the girls.

Manik with anticipation asked:Aliya what happened?Any Problem?

Aliya get a grip on herself and then said sorry to cabir.

Now all others including Maddy were eagerly waiting for her explanition.

Aliya: Guys its about Mutki.

Manik: What About Mukti?

Nandini: Guys I think agar yeh mukti k bare mein hai to Fab 5 members ko alag se yeh discuss karna chaheye... She indicated to others and said Hamein yahan se chalna chaheye.

Manik holds her hand and said: No Nandini is ki koi zarorat nahi hai coz ab hum sub ka bond aisa strong ho gya hai k hum sub kuch aisey share kar sakte haan.

Nandini: R u sure?

Manik hmmm

Manik then asked: Aliya Bolo kya hoa mukti ko.

Aliya said: I think Mukti phir se depression ki taraf ja rahe hai?

Nandini placed her hand on Manik's to give him courage.

Now this was a shock for all including Maddy.

Manik: What?What Nonsense...Tumhe pata bhi hai aliya k tum kya bol rahe ho...Aisa kaise?

Cabir: Y?

Dhruv: but aliya tum yeh kaise kah sakti ho.

Aliya: Dhruv Mukti ne sleeping Pills lena phir se start kar di haan...Main aur Nandini last 3 days se os ka behavior observe kar rahe haan.Aur tum log tumhe os ka behavior me koi change feel nahi hoa kya?

Manik's mind immediately clicked on Maddy's point.he with anger looked at Maddy's face who was extremely shocked on hearing this news.

Nandini also followed his gaze and saw his anger level started increasing.She tightened her hold on his hand to gain his attention and shook her head in No.

Manik turned his face to her and with long breath controlled his anger while others with worried face looked at each other.

Navya: But Mukti to yahan hamare sath hi rah rahe hai... Aur yahan koi aisi baat nahi hoe to...

Cabir: Aisa kya hoa jo Mukti phir se?

Aryaman: If I am not wrong then mukti pahle bhi ... ( he hesitated while asking further).

Nandini: Hmmm Aryaman but pahle ko choro aur abhi is k bare mein socho... Guys hamein jald hi kuch karna pare ga... Coz abhi is depression ka start hai zyada dair nahi hoe...

Manik in anger and frustration left from there... He came in Mukti's room and observed her tears stricken face .That sleeping pills bottle was also there near her bed.

Nandini came from behind and placed her hand in his to control his emotions.

She dragged him outside and then moved towards his room.

Manik after entering there puched the wall in extreme anger.

Nandini with worried face shouted: Manikkk... pagal ho gaye ho... she immediately hold his hand and checked whether there was any bleeding or not.

Then she kissed his hand and said: Manik don't do this to your self again...Plzzz... aise koi bhi problem solve nahi hogi...

Manik again remembered about Maddy and his interest in mukti and in anger said:I am sure yeh sub problem osi ki wajha se hai... Main osey choron ga nahi...Main ne tumhe kaha tha na k yeh sub Mukti ko phir se na disturbe kar de... But... ( He in helplessness shouted AHHH)

Nandini with worry hugged Manik and said: Manik kuch ghalt nahi ho ga... Trust me.

Manik: Mukti phir se os...os depressing phase ki taraf ja rahi hai aur ...tum ab bhi kah rahe ho k kuch ghalat nahi hoga.

Nandini cupped his face and said: Manik !Calm down and listen ... Hame pahle Mukti ki exact problem findout karni hai... So that hum os ko solve kar saken.

Manik with aggression: And I know mukti ki problem... wohi hoga...

Nandini holds his hand and said: Manik tum Maddy ki baat kar rahe ho na.but tumhe aisa kyo lag raha hai k yeh sub maddy ki wajha se hai.

Manik: I am not a fool...I know...Aur tum... tum ne bhi dekha tha na os ka interest Mukti mein...I am sure yeh depression ki wajha wohi hoga... Mujhe os se baat karni pare gi.

No tightly grab his hand and said: No Manikkk ... What if Maddy is not behind all this ? What if... Her problem is related to something else...

Manik looked at Nandini with worry.

Nandini with the blink of her eyes clamed her down and said: Manikkk yahan ao...( and she dragged him towards bed and made him sit on it and then sat besides him,,,,, she holds Maniks hand and said)Manik I think hamein pahle Mukti se baat karne ki koshih karni chahye...

Manik with confident voice: Os se baat karne ka koi faida nahi hoga...coz wo kisi ko kuch nahi batae gi...U know... Harshad k time bhi aisa hi hoa tha... and then Abhi k time... Tumhe yaad hai na wo tum hi thi jis ki wajha se hamein Abhi k bare mein pata chala...wo to hamein nahi batana chah rahi thi so I guess is baar bhi agar ose koi problem hai to wo kisi ko nahi bataye gi.

Nandini now assured him: Batae gi Manik... Zaror batae gi... Trust me...(now she caressed his face and said to cool him down) Bus merey Monster Malhotra thora sa patience rakhna hoga .

Manik: Matlab ?

Nandini with fake irritated face: Tumhe Mukti ka problem pata karna hai na... to abhi k liye have patience . Aur jahan tak rahe Muti k sleeping pills lene ki baat to o ski tum tension nahi lo... Hum na wo pills hi change kar deen gey.

Manik: What?

Now Nandini patted his forehead and said: Arey buddhu Multi Vit ki tablets se exchange kar dain gey un pills ko.So is se osey koi harm bhi nahi pohanche ga... aur hamein time bhi mil jae ga o ski problem solve karne ka...

A smile came on Manik's face after hearing this idea and now Manik with a naughty smirk moved his hand towards her face and removed a strand of hair from her face while saying:Wow Miss Murty... Kafi smart ho gaye ho merey sath rah k.

Now Nandini played along with him while saying: No Mr Malhotra...Main to pahle se hi smart thi wo kya hai na appp ko hi har baat der se pata lagti hai( and at end she winked at him).

Manik immediately encircled his arms around her and placed a soothing kiss on her head and said: Thanks Nandini for being there with me.

Edited by cute-aly - 8 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 58 (b)

Maddy's side

Maddy was also in a messed up state after hearing about Mukti's Depression. He came outside to inhale fresh air to relax his mind. But this fresh air also failed to relax him...

He was also frustrated by this situation. His mixed up emotions created a mess for him...

He Thought

Why... why all this helplessness... this uneasiness...this frustration... ...Why...Why...Whyyy.

I am not guilty on my act... But Mukti ...os ka depression...(Oh God ddd)... I know I like her... and wo bhi to... Toh phir yeh ... depression...Yeh larki karna kya chahti hai...( deep sigh) hmmm Nooo agar os ka depression meri wajha se hai to is ka end bhi mujhe hi karna hoga... yes... Main osey aisey depression me gum hone nahi doon ga... ( After deciding this a small smile came on his face and he said) Jungli billi hai na... aur fight ka bohat shok hai isey so ab yeh fight hi isey sahi kare gi...( with a satisfied smile) U wait and watch My Jungli Billi...

All of a sudden his mind asked a question to him: But tu os k liye itna tension kyo le raha hai... Itni parwa kyo oski.

Maddy answered his own question: oski itni parwa is liye k I like her.

Mind : Like or love.

Maddy on this question with confused face :Huh love... love to nahi kaha na main ne.

Mind: Hmmm you are right love to nahi ho sakta ...

Maddy to satisfy his soul: ya ... love nahi ho sakta ... wo bhi jugli billi se.

On this heart jumped in this dialogue and started fighting to clear his confusion about likeness or love.

Maddy's heart gave a laugh on hearing: HAHAHAHA

Maddy's Mind: Abby tu hansa kyu

Heart: My Jungli Billi bola na abhi kuch time pahle... Not Bad yani to ne maan liya k ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pyaar hoa ... Iqrar hoa hai...Pyaar se phir kyo darta hai dil...

Mind: Chup kar... Kis ne kaha Pyaar hoa...

Heart: Tu ne... Abhi to kaha ... Myyy Jungli Billi.

Mind in confused state: Haan tou...

Heart mockingly replied: Myyy Myyy ... Kah do na ... Kah do na... you are my sohniya.

Mind : Shhh Chup kyo confuse kar raha hai...

Heart again laugh: tu to pahle se hi itna confuse hai... na hota to ab tak samajh jata k yeh likness nahi Looovvveee hai. Loveee...

Mind: Kya?

Hreat: Arey buddu yeh dil ka rishta hai...jo sirf pyaar mein banta hai...... yeh jo teri bemari k symptoms haan na... os k takleef se tujhe takleef ho rahe hai...os ko khush karne k liye tu itna soch raha hai... Os ki pareshani mein pareshan ho raha hai...( at the end his heart mockingly teased his mind) os pe line marne k bhi bahane dhond raha hai... yeh sub... pyaar mein hi hota hai. Samjha...

Mind: But tujhe kaise pata?

Heart: Arey Pyaar dil ka mamla hota hai... to mujh se zyada aur kis ko pata hoga.

Heart: aur ab jaldi kar is se pahle k larki hath se nikal jae...Waise Larki hai bht cool Bilkul merey type ki.(wink)

All of a sudden all voices stopped around Maddy... A cool breeze started touching his face, Sweet scent of flowers started filling his mind and soul.And a Realization drawn upon him that...Yes... It is love... not only a mere likness or attraction...and this realization brought a wide smile on his face...

He extended his arms like titanic pose with closed eyes and take a long breath to relax all his nerves.After some time he opened his eyes and said to himself in extreme happiness: Yes... I ... am... in ... love... In... Love with Mukti ...My Jungli Billi...pata nahi kab aur kaise... But yeh ho gya...Mujhe...mujhe pyaar ho gya...Pyaar ... Wo bhi meri khoonkhar jungle billi se...( laugh on his own statement) Aur ab ...ab main tumhe aise jane nahi doon ga...Chahe tum kitni koshish kar lo...ab to tumhe Man na hi pare ga... k tum bhi apni life mein move on karne k liye tyar ho... wo bhi mere sath... Main tumhe aise wapis jane nahi doon ga... No... Never... Jungli Billi... Main apna pyaar itni asani se nahi choron ga...

He again with a determined smile said: Jitna depress hona chahti ho ajj ho lo... Kal se tumhe wapis ana hi hai... Merey pass... I will wait for you... My... Wild Cat...

Cavya and dhruilya along with Aryaman and nikki were still in the sitting area .

Navya: Guys I think merey pass idea hai Mukti ka mind relax karne ka.

All looked at her with surprise.

Cabir: Tou Madhubala bolo na ... kya kisi maohrat ka intezar kar rahe ho.

Aryaman: Bolo na navya ...

Navya: Aryaman ,,,,, Aliya tumhe yaad hai jab hum Cabir k os accident k baad depress hoe the to hamein os depression se kis ne nikala...

Cabir with austonished voice: Kis ney.

Dhruv make a guess: Abeer ne ?

Navya with her cute smile: Bingooo... Abeer... os k ane k baad na hamari sub hi tension os ko dekh k... o ski awaz sun k ... os se baat kar k khatam ho jati thi...

Cabir: Haan to wo tumhara baby hai so its obvious for you... But is sub se mukti ka kya connection.

Nvya: Guys you know jo baat hum kisi friend se share nahi kar sakte na wo sometime chote bachon se share kar lete haan... I think hamein kuch time k liye abeer ko mukti k pass chor dena chaheye.

Aliya: But Navya... Mukti aur abeer... r u sure...you know na osey abeer k rone ki awaz se kitni tension hoti hai...

Cabir: haan aur pata lage tumhare is chakar me mukti aur hi guse mein a jae.

Navya with big angry eyes: Tum logon k pass aur koi idea hai... Nahi na...

Aryaman: Yaar I think Navya sahi kah rahe hai... Try karne mein kya jata hai.

Navya with cute smile: Thanks Aryaman hamari baat samajhne k liye ( now she said while giving angry looks to cabir) nahi to yahan to kisi ko meri kisi baat ki qadar hi nahi...

All others looked at cabir and smiled.

In night Cabir msged about their plan to Manan.

Next

Tu Meri... Epilogue

Friends...plzzz aise hi mujhe apna love and support dete raho.

Edited by cute-aly - 8 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb..
So finally maddy ko realize ho gya..
Really excited for next
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
divtan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I jus hope ki mukti ko Maddy jaldi se jaldi sambhaalle
I love mukti...
Pehle harshad troubled her then abhi list his life..so unfortunate... Iss saare chakkar mein tooot gayi muku...CNT tk it any more...poor gal...I love the way nandu controls manik..only she can do that...and the best was when now nandini is part of fab5 and they let her stay to help muku..as in now they r all so close...aliya and nandu also getting along...
So cute ...
Alooo sacchhhiii massst frndship u have showed and u showed how the bonds develop and grow and how true frnds stand for each other in thick and thin...
Such a sentimental update...

Jus tk cr of muku guys...she is the most vulnerable right now...
I love this character muku :)

Well done Aloo ! Ur going strong ! :) :)

Pari_mananholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update...
Jst hope mukti jaldi se sort out hojaye..
All were soo tensed...
Finally maddy ko apna love realise ho gaya..
Looking forward to navya's plan...
Luved it..
Thnx for pm..
Update soon...
Afiiiieee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww amazing update Dr...
Mukthi was takeing pils again...
Maddy realised his love for her...
Manik was getting out of control ...
Navya plan was nice...