Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Watched it...I liked the first official look of Vakil babu...but I felt something odd in the scene today...mayb the proofs werent complete or the Cd is about to be xchanged or the scene looked forced haphazardly shot...I found it sloppy... or maybe im not used to see Vakil babu as VakilšŸ¤£...Mayb tomorrow I might have a change of opinion as the case progresses ...
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: premparbat

^^kiran don't even talk about these police station and court scenes. I don't know which show does it better they all seem amateurish to me. The writer do not research anything at all . They don't need to be very specific but they can put hints in the dialogues that people understand .

First of all is Viplav a criminal lawyer who knows. This is the first hearing the suspect has to be charged with proper paperwork and evidence. So was this a hearing for charging him or prosecuting him . The Bailif could have announced the purpose of the hearing something to make it authentic . Such a sloppy job is done on shows.

Same is for every profession they depict on Telly . A doctor ok a patient take him to the operation theatre . What dr are you what is the issue with the patient ... No nothing straight to the OT with a oxygen mask and heart monitor .

Anyways I am getting carried away ... I agree at the poor quality .

Hahaha
So true
Dont these cvs watch any detective/police serials. Even though we do not expect too much but just as you said the scenes are beyond any sense and I cringe and watch. Pushing a patient on the trolley going to the OT is so indian that now it looks like diagnosis is done in practical.
Anyway at least the romantic vidha scene made up for it.