BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just watched the episode. Loved vidha scenes. But the court scene was best today. Loved the way our vakil babu described shambu murder and presented all the evidences to the court.

Mishal lived in that role. Vakil babu looking hot and damn good in black coat. Last time during ashram case he didn't wear formal.

This is the first official court scene for our vakil babu. Vakil babu did a splendid job.

Wish to see more court scenes and vip handling more cases from now on.

Vip should win this case and TP get punished. Wish to see smart and successful vakil babu😊
Edited by sura123 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sura ..

Yet to watch the episodes .my concern

if papu passed means no story 😉.. So they will show make him to fall tommmorrow (BT TP gain passed ) and will win in the next dhaani murder case ..

So one murder case is on the way ... (may be bijlee ..) , but some how blame will be on dhaani .. So it is wise to see , how our vakil babu will fight for his soul
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes this one he will lose coz he has to continue with the feeling that he has to trap his dad's murderer and uncover further truth about his family.

Sam you maybe right ... The one he needs to win is the one he fights for his love . I think the story has a lot of possibilities. And of course Mishal is a natural so he makes it look easy and smooth.
BBSS11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanthana

Thank you Sura ..

Yet to watch the episodes .my concern

if papu passed means no story 😉.. So they will show make him to fall tommmorrow (BT TP gain passed ) and will win in the next dhaani murder case ..

So one murder case is on the way ... (may be bijlee ..) , but some how blame will be on dhaani .. So it is wise to see , how our vakil babu will fight for his soul

Yeah Sam.. Ur right. It would be interesting to watch vip handling dhaani case. Don't know whether cvs show bijli case or not.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yep vip should be shown as smart n intelligent but here he is lacking basic common sense also
hoping against hope for vip to produce the original video 😔

when they can't show their hero as smart they should not have started this track ..let the villains be not caught that easily but that should not make the hero super duper dumb also...
tomm vip should win the case n send TP to jail ..when they start a track they should finish it properly...

btw...bijli would not have died..i think tomm she will come and say viplav planted her and asked her to say what he said ..n she knows nothing about shambu's murder...one more blow to his case...
Edited by --jas-- - 8 years ago
BBSS11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Yes this one he will lose coz he has to continue with the feeling that he has to trap his dad's murderer and uncover further truth about his family.

Sam you maybe right ... The one he needs to win is the one he fights for his love . I think the story has a lot of possibilities. And of course Mishal is a natural so he makes it look easy and smooth.

Yeah prem, Mishal rocked today as a lawyer.
BBSS11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

yep vip should be shown as smart n intelligent but here he is lacking basic common sense also
hoping against hope for vip to produce the original video 😔

when they can't show their hero as smart they should not have started this track ..let the villains be not caught that easily but that should not make the hero super duper dumb also...
tomm vip should win the case n send TP to jail ..when they start a track they should finish it properly...

btw...bijli would not have died..i think tomm she will come and say viplav planted her and asked her to say what he said ..n she knows nothing about shambu's murder...one more blow to his case...

Yeah jas. I too want vip to win this case anyway and send TP to jail. Hope cvs won't disappoint us this time and show Vip as smart lawyer. I cant see vip as dumb.
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Personally I felt the court scene too abrupt for my taste. And what type of case is this, the lawyer presents the proof, I thought it should be in police custody not in Dhaani's hands. Here the cvs have shown the amateurish approach to a court scene when they should have researched it well. As for Mishal, he tried his best given the circumstances.
I preferred the vidha scenes today, that was well done, mischievous and concerned Vakil babu at the same time, showing the versatility of MR,
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^kiran don't even talk about these police station and court scenes. I don't know which show does it better they all seem amateurish to me. The writer do not research anything at all . They don't need to be very specific but they can put hints in the dialogues that people understand .

First of all is Viplav a criminal lawyer who knows. This is the first hearing the suspect has to be charged with proper paperwork and evidence. So was this a hearing for charging him or prosecuting him . The Bailif could have announced the purpose of the hearing something to make it authentic . Such a sloppy job is done on shows.

Same is for every profession they depict on Telly . A doctor ok a patient take him to the operation theatre . What dr are you what is the issue with the patient ... No nothing straight to the OT with a oxygen mask and heart monitor .

Anyways I am getting carried away ... I agree at the poor quality .
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sura123

Yeah prem, Mishal rocked today as a lawyer.

Sura . It may be bijlee or some one else .. (KT , TT) may try to attack and kill may be or may not and put the blame on Dhaani .. So vakil babu will do vakalath ..

VT dialogue ...

Hum kudi kirenge , ladenge , uttenge.. (So VT has to fall (this is his fathers death and he is so emotion and it is wise to see , how he act when dhaani was charged for murder ..

That incident will makehim to realize with dimmag ...