TERA JUNOON MANAN FF DARK LOVE STORY (CHAP 10 PAGE 43 updated on 22/3) - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivanshisahu thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
You alwys write stories showing male dominance ...jst tell me y in each n every story of yours nandini is forced to marry or to live with manik ...do u want this kind of life partner nd life fr your own self ..no na.. thn y do u alwys write these stories showing us women as helpless stupid victims ..who easily got in the trap of hero nd strt loving thm evn whn they are forcing u to live n arn't giving u freedom and crushing ur slf respect. ...pls try to understand ur stories are read by large no of female fans...so wat r u teaching thm ..get forced n suppressed ..it's a rqst jst think frm mah pov..pls m nt trolling u dear
Edited by shivanshisahu - 7 years ago
Jackvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting for next part pls update asap
dolly99 thumbnail
wowww... awesome update ya I know manik is so scary and dangerous poor nandini but at the same time his love is also superb the passion madness of manik for nandini is superb I love it especially maniks character I wish ki mujhe bhi manik jaisa koi mil jaye jo mujhe itna hi pyar kare pagalon ki trah. the concept is awesome its really interesting you r superb Dr plzz... post the next part soon I will be waiting for the next part. love u manan all the best and take care Dr. lots of love from my side
anonymous77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
where are u dear..
it has been more than two months..
plz update..
missing ur stories a lot
anonymous77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanshisahu

You alwys write stories showing male dominance ...jst tell me y in each n every story of yours nandini is forced to marry or to live with manik ...do u want this kind of life partner nd life fr your own self ..no na.. thn y do u alwys write these stories showing us women as helpless stupid victims ..who easily got in the trap of hero nd strt loving thm evn whn they are forcing u to live n arn't giving u freedom and crushing ur slf respect. ...pls try to understand ur stories are read by large no of female fans...so wat r u teaching thm ..get forced n suppressed ..it's a rqst jst think frm mah pov..pls m nt trolling u dear

don't read her stories then..
read them where females are dominanat..
I love women being dominant by men..
even she might love them so she writes them..
u shouldn't have a problem with that..
she might feel bad
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for next part
plz update na
Jackvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting for next part update na
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 10:

Nandini woke up in morning and saw that manik was sleeping on couch, his position was saying that its very uncomfortable for him to sleep on that couch. Last night nandini told him to sleep ob bed but how can let manik sleep nandini on the couch? Nandini also told him to sleep in another room because there are so many rooms in the mansion but manik said no because he wanted to see her sleeping.

Nandini went down to kitchen for making tea for herself. Ate same time navya also entered in the kitchen. Nandini saw her but ignored because she doesn't want to make any relationship with anyone in this house.

"at least tum good morning to wish kr skti ho I hope tum mein itne manners to hain.." navya taunted her and nandini controlled herself.

"I know tum manik se aur hum sab se gussa ho because of this forceful marriage and all..but I think now you should forget all this and just start you new life..in fact you should be thankful to manik that he choose you...warna manik ke liye to ladkiyan line mein khadi hain but he loves you so much..aur agar tumhare parents bhi aisa rishta dhoond ne jate to bhi wo tumhare liye aisa rishta kbhi nhi dhoondh pate" navya was saying all this and nandini with thud put the jar on counter.

"excuse me you have no right to talk about my family.." nandini said calmly controlling her anger.

"itna gussa krne ki zaroorat nhi hain hum jante hain tum jaise middle class ladkiyo ko andar se to man mein kitna happy ho rhi hogi the Malhotra industries ke owner ki wife aur kahan wo kisi company mein employee jise tumhari shadi hone wali thi but sab ko dikha ne ke liye drama krna bandh kro" navya said looking in her eyes.

"right..aapne aaj tak shayad aisi hi ladkiyan dekhi hogi jo paiso ke ku6 bhi kr skti ho..but I am not one of them I am telling you, I am not interested in your family, your business and "your child" manik" she said gritting her teeth and empathizing child word in comma.

"dekhte hai nandini we are here under the same roof..tum kya kr pati ho manik ke samne..and don't expect from me to help you in anything..manik ko manik hi rehne do wahi tumhare liye accha hai don't instigate him to being in monster, kyun ki agar wo bigda na to nandini.." she left her sentence in threatening tone and left from there with tea and ordered maid to make favorite pancakes for manik.

Nandini without making anything ran to her room, she was strong girl but when navya told her about monster thing it was scaring her, because she knew one thing that family members loves manik a lot no one will help her and servants and all other are just too scared from manik and his anger though she never face his angry side. But she heard it from servants.

"I have to do something, I can't live like this here..main yahan se bas nikal jau amma appa ko main samaja dungi sab ku6.." nandini was thinking all day about this and making some plans. At the night after dinner nandini was sitting on her bed when manik entered in room and he was talking on phone. He was searching for something in his cupboard. nandini opened night stand drawer and take out his specs.

She got down from bed and tapped on manik's shoulder. She gave him his specs and again went to her bed. manik was now on top of the world as she helped him.

"Thank you so much.." manik said lovingly and sat on bed in front her. nandini just nodded her head in yes.

"wo I want to talk to you about something.." nandini said looking down.

"tell me...any problem...kuch hua hai..." Manik was questioning her.

"no..nothing happened but I thought that now we are married so I think I should give this relationship a chance.." nandini was saying all this looking down, manik was so happy after hearing this he immediately hugged her so tightly. Nandini was so shocked because of this hug, she composed herself and lightly broke the hug.

"i..i..need some time for this.." nandini said and manik nodded in yes and held her hand.

"mere liye itna kafi hai that you are ready for this relationship, I can wait and I will wait until my last breath.." manik was saying all in loving tone looking in her eyes, nandini was also lost in his eyes. She immediately broke eye lock and wishing each other good night she slept but manik couldn't sleep whole night because he was so happy so happy like a kid. So innocent, so pure.

A week passed like this nandini was now talking to him and manik was sharing everything with her, like his hobby, his friends, his work everything. in these days nandini asked to manik to go to her house but always manik refused her to go.

"today I have to gofrom here agar main ghar nhi jaugi apne to sab thik kaise hoga kaise main iss jail se nikal paugi.." nandini was thinking when suddenly an idea flash into her mind. She was playing with fire. She doesn't know that she'll burn if she played with fire.

"I have a surprise for you..." nandini text manik and she smiled on her plan. Manik received this text and smiled on his lady love he thought that maybe she wanted to take this relationship to next level. He doesn't want her body never but he wants her support, her love, everything.

"come to your projector room.." nandini again text him and give a last glance to decoration of room. that night no one was at home, nandini was waiting for that day only. Manik entered in the room and saw that room was decorated with his favorite candles and light was so dim. His saw a bed in corner and it was also decorated with rose petals. Manik smiled and thought his love finally won.

Nandini checked herself in mirror. She was wearing a black short dress which was reaching her thigh and her lips were covered in red lipstick. She never wore this type of dresses but she had to do it today for herself. She came outside of bathroom and saw that manik was already in room. she prayed her aiyappa to help her. she was facing his back. she silently walked to him and hugged him from back.

Manik smiled in content and held her hands, nandini was feeling so scared but she composed herself and came in front of him. manik saw his angel's face which was shining in moon light. Then manik's eyes fell on her dress it was exposing her body to much. manik never liked to see nandini in this dress but it was only in front of him so he didn't say anything.

"you are looking breathtaking beautiful.." manik said caressing her cheek. nandini just faintly smiled and thought to start her plan asap before he came to know about this plan. Nandini hesitantly hugged him and manik also hide her in his arms, where no can see her, no one can touch her. his fingers touched her bare back and nandini closed her eyes In fear. Nandini broke the hug and said "I have a very special surprise for you.." nandini said in her seductive voice in his ears and pushed him on the couch and went to bar counter.

She poured a wine in glass for him, he was facing her back. She turned and takes remote from table and start the music player.

Yeh raat ruk jaye

Baat tham jaye

Teri baahon mein

Khwaishein jagi hain pyase pyase labon pe

Khud ko jalaa doon, teri aanhon mein

Aagosh mein aaj mere samaa ja

Jaane kya hona hai kal

It all was confusing manik because manik knows that nandini is very simple, innocent and traditional girl but he chucked his all thoughts.

Jo pal mile naseeb se

Aa ja zara kareeb se

Jo pal mile naseeb se

Jee le...

Yeh jahaan saara bhool kar

Jismo ke saaye tale

Dheeme dheeme chale raat bhar

Pal do pal hum hai humsafar

Thay abhi dono yahaan

She started walking towards him and give him a glass of wine. Nandini came in front of him and do some steps of dance.

Honge subah jaane kahan, kya khabar

Aa ja zara khud ko mujh mein milaa ja

Jaane kya hona hai kal

Aa zara kareeb se

Jo pal mile naseeb se

Aa ja zara kareeb se

Jo pal mile naseeb se, jee le...

She came behind him and again poured some wine in glass. She was running her fingers on his broad shoulders. Manik was smiling because she was not looking at all sexy but innocent, she wants to trying to being sexy but more she tries more she looked innocent. Manik was smiling for another reason too because he knows everything. he knows that from the first she was just doing drama to trap him. he also knows that nandini spiked his drink.

Khwaab hoon main toh makhmali

Palkon mein leja mujhe

Maine diya mauka tujhe ajnabi

Hosh mein aaye na abhi

Ik dooje mein hi kahin khoyi rahe

Teri meri zindagi

Khamoshiyan dhadkano ki suna ja

Jaane kya hona hai kal

After finishing the last glass manik get up from couch and held her arm and turned her to his side. Now nandini was so scared because she couldn't stop him, if she did then he'll surely get to know about her trap. He fisted her hair in his fist and pulled her near him. because of high heels her face was close to her.

Aa zara kareeb se

Jo pal mile naseeb se, aa ja

Jo pal mile naseeb se... Jee le...

Raat ruk jaaye, teri baahon mein

Aagosh mein aaj mere sama ja

Jaane kya hona hai kal

Aa zara kareeb se

Jo pal mile naseeb se

Aa zara kareeb se

Jo pal mile naseeb se, jee le

She was breathing heavily, he caressed his thumb on her red lips and wiped her lipstick. Nandini was praying her aiyappa to save her. manik left her hair and picked her up in his arms and starts walking towards bed. nandini saw this and it make her numb now she was cursing herself to spiked his drink because it didn't affect him one percent.

He lay her down on the bed and came on top of her. nandini pt her hands on his chest to stop him and she was about to say something but manik put his fingers on her lips and nodded his head in no and pinned her hand on mattress.

"now it my turn" manik only said this 4 words and leaned down to her neck. Nandini closed her eyes and let the tears flow down. she couldn't do anything now. he was kissing her neck but suddenly nandini didn't feel anything when he struggle to freed her hand, manik immediately left her hand. Nandini pushed him and little and his unconscious body lay down beside her. nandini saw his even breath and closed eyes and she sighed in relief.

She immediately get down from bed and ran to her room, she was about to change her dress but stopped herself and said "no nandini its not time..kisi guard ne yaan kisi aur ne dekh liya to bhag ne aasani hogi ghar jake amms ko samja dungi aur change kr lungi, kisi kobhi pata nhi chalega agar tu yahan dress change krne beithi kya pata manik uth jaye.." nandini took off her high heels and without wearing her footwear.

Nandini ran down and she was about to opened the door when suddenly all lights gets on. Nandini immediately turned and saw that manik was sitting on his big chair and alex was sitting beside him, with one hand he smoking and with one hand he was patting alex's head.

Nandini was sweating badly in fear. Manik put his cigarette in ash tray and get up from chair and start walking towards nandini. nandini was so shocked that she couldn't even move from her place.

"you want to go? You want to leave me? Ghar jana hain tumhe apne?" manik asked her in his calm voice. Nandini nodded her head in yes.

"thik hai go..i won't stop you..main ku6 nhi kauhga tuhe na hi ku6 karuga tumhare yaa tumhari family ke sath..tumhe ye sab natak krne ki zaroorat nhi hai..but jane se pehle ye baat yaad rakhna agar iss baar if they won't accept you..you'll never leave this housetumhari marzi se yaan bina marzi ke but after that you have to stay here forever.." manik put his condition and nandini accepted it because she has confidence in her family.

"go and change your dress first...apne parents ke samne aise mat jao.." manik said her in polite manner and nandini went to room and change herself in salwar kameez.

"madam ko unke ghar tak drop kr ke aao aur wait there.." manik was instructing his driver.

"I won't come back" nandini immediately said. manik just gesture driver to wait for her. nandini took off her nuptial chain and manik fisted his hand to control his anger but didn't say anything. nandini give it to him and he take it back.

"mr.Malhotra don't wait for me I won't come back ever in this house.." nandini said and she was about to go when manik held her hand and pulled her to him and whispered in her ear "we'll see". Manik left her hand and nandini ran from there and manik smirked evilly and sat on his chair and closed his eyes.

Its been 1 hour since nandini left. Manik was sitting there on chair his eyes were closed. Someone opened the door silently and manik without opening his eyes said "aa gyi tum.." nandini was shocked that without opening his eyes how could he guess that she came back. Manik smiled and get up from chair.

"you know from last 15 days you were trying to trap me, you prepared all surprise and that special dance so I knew it k tum thak gyi hogi so let's go and take dinner maine specially arrange karavaya hai tumhare liye but before that." He said and came behind her and tied her nuptial chain in her neck.

"now don't you even dare..not even in your dreams to take that off.." manik said in his calm but so dangerous threatening voice that scared her and tears brimmed in her eyes. He dragged her to table.

"I am not hungry mr.malhotra..pls I want to go in my room." nandini was pleading. She wanted to just go to room and wanted to cry.

"arre chalege apne pehle dinner.." manik take spoonful rice and forward to her but nandini turned her face and sobbed. Manik pulled her chair with force near him and because of sudden force nandini became so scared.

He held her chin in his fingers and thumb tightly and forcefully stuffed rice in her mouth. She was crying, she wanted to spit it out but seeing his angry face she just gulped it down. manik forcefully made her eat whole dish and after taking his dinner he picked her up in his arms and take her to room.

He lay her down on bed and again grabbed her chin and made her look in into his eyes "so as per condition from now onwards you won't go anywhere not even to your family, your friends no one..you have only one person in your life and that is only me..is that clear?" nandini was just looking at him with teary eyes but she nodded her head in yes. Manik went to bathroom for change he was doing all this because she did drama to trap him. She lied to him that's why he was angry on her.

Nandini was sobbing silently and manik lay down beside her. he didn't say anything just sleep within minutes. But nandini was crying whole night.

So kaisa laga?

Okay from now his possessiveness, jealousy everything will just increased only if you don't like dark manik and manan ff stay away because I am not gonna change 1 percent of my story.

Like and comment.

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor nandini got trapped forever now
Why was navya so rude with her
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomee amazinggg prt
Ab nandu kabhi manik ka ghr chod kr nhi jayegi...manik ne hinkch kiya hoga jo namdu wapis aa gyi...kya kha uske parnts ne...navya kese baat kr rhi thi nandu se wo toh nandu ki situation ko smjhe pr nhi nandu ko suna diya...koi toh hlp kro nandu ki...ab monstr manik jaag gea...lovd it