TERA JUNOON MANAN FF DARK LOVE STORY (CHAP 10 PAGE 43 updated on 22/3) - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanhaislam77 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wow!!!

another dark love story

manik is really possessive about nandini

he loves her so much

feeling bad for nandini but I know manik would keep her happy

bechara aryaman

don't know why this amazing story has so less response

eagerly waiting for the next chapter
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 9:

Manan entered in the mansion. His friends were sitting with cabir and navya. Manik held her hand and walked to them. he smiled to them.

"guys meet my wife..my love nandini Malhotra" he said proudly entwining his fingers with her. Mukti was about to come near her but nandini jerked his hand and said "I am not interested" she left from there.

Manik was fuming in anger. He was about to go from there but cabir held his hand stopped him.

"manik stop it..at least give her time...tune itna sab ku6 kr diya uske sath tuje lagta hai she will accept you and your family so easily? No..wo aise tuje accept nhi kr skti aise tune usse job hi kiya wo sab forceful tha..accept this" he said loudly. Navya held cabir's hand to stop him.

"so what haan? To kya? Ab to wo meri wife hai..usse khush hona chahiye ke manik Malhotra is her husband pr usse dekho..but don't worry I know how to control her.." he said in his arrogance and left from there. his friends were consoling cabir.

Manik rushed to their room and opened the door with bang. Nandini stumbled at her place because of sudden entry of manik. he was looking damn angry. He came near her and held her hand and pulled her to him and said "let's go down and apologize to them right now" he started to drag her but nandini jerked his hand and said "why shoud i? I don't care k wo tumhare friends hain yaa aur koi muje na tumse koi rishta rakhna hai nahi tumhare kisi friends yaan family members se suna tumne" she turned and she was about to go.

Manik held her from her elbow and pulled her with a jerk. She banged into his chest. Manik bend down to her ear and said in his dangerous voice "apna na to tumhe padega mere friends ko meri family ko sab ko yahan tak ki muje bhi chahe marzi se yaan bina marzi ke tum muje apnaogi..i will do that things in my ways okay..so be ready.." he said and pushed her and left from the room.

Nandini sat on the bed and palmed her face and start crying.

"aiyappa kyun kr rhe hai aap mere sath aise? Kya ho rha hai meri life mein ye sab aur kyun?" she lay down on bed and because of constant crying she slept like this.

Manik was sitting in garden and smoking. Cabir came from behind and sat beside him. Manik turned his face like a small kid. Cabir took off cigarette from his mouth and threw it away.

"manik meri taraf dekhh I wanna talk to you" cabir said but manik didn't turn his face. He always behaved like a kid with him.

"muje nhi krni aapse koi baat bhai you shouted on me in front of everyone..aap ne muje pe chillaya bhai..you know na k jab aap aisa krte hai I don't like it..aur main galat kya kr rha tha bhai she is my wife..to she should respect my friends and my family.." manik said like a kid like a two years and huffed like a kid.

"kyun kit u abhi bhi chote bacche ki tarah behave kr rha hai manik..beta meri baat sun aur a6e se sun main tuje jo samja rha hoon.." cabir said him in calm tone and manik nodded his head in yes.

"I know you love nandini..main janta hoon k tum kitna pyar krte hho usse..but manik tu janta hain k jo bhi hua hain wo nandini itni easily accept nhi kr skti...manik agar tuje uska pyar chahiye agar tuje wo aise hi pyar kre jaise tu krta hai usse to tuje uska point of view samjna hoga manik...tuje usse apna pyar dikhana hoga...tuje usse realize krwana hoga k uski life ek fairytale hai..uske dil mein tuje apne liye pyar jagana hoga..kyun ki mere bhai zindagi bhar tu usse aise nhi rakh skta.." cabir said lovingly and calm tone to make him understand.

"tub eth yahan aur soch in sab ke bare mein aur job hi decision le wo soch samaj kr lena ye soch kr lena k tu nandini se in return kya chahta hai? Tu chahe wok r skta hai uske sath but forcefully..uske baad uski nazar mein tumhare liye respect yaan pyar kbhi nhi hoga kbhi nhi ye baat yaad zaroor rakhna kyun ki respect and love earn kiye jate hain..." cabir said and patted manik's shoulder and left from there.

Manik took out his cigarette from his cigar box and lit up his cigarette and put in his mouth and start to thinking about it. After sometime he went inside. he want to go in his room to meet nandini and talk to her but he thought to give some time to her.

Nandini was sitting in balcony and thinking about her family. navya send lunch in her room. nandini was feeling so hungry and weak that's why she take her lunch and thanked her aiyappa that manik was not coming in room.

In evening when manik entered in room. He saw that nandini was sleeping on bed with calm face. Manik put a parcel on table which was in his hand. He came near her and he without touching her face tracing her face. He didn't touch her face because he didn't want to wake her up. He was looking at her lips with so intense eyes. He leaned down to her lips, he was about to kissed her lips but suddenly he back off and sighed.

He dragged chair silently and put near bed and sat on chair. His right leg was resting on his knee of left leg. He was smoking his cigarette and without blinking his eyes he was staring at her face with dangerous and obsessive eyes.

After an hour nandini stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at him and turned but again reality struck her and she sat on bed hastily. She saw that she was covered in comforter. But she remembered that she was sleeping without comforter. She looked at manik and manik give a bright smile to her.

Nandini as usual ignored him and pushed aside a comforter. She get down from bed and manik also pushed his chair aside and get up from chair. Nandini went to washroom to get fresh. When she came out she saw a beautiful black net sari was on bed.

"its only for you..i am waiting for you..i have planned a beautiful surprise for you pls wear this and meet me in projector room"

She was reading a note which was on sari. She crumbled it in her fist and threw it in dustbin and said "as if I am dying for his surprise...jaise ye koi love marriage hai aise behave kr rha hai.."

"love marriage hi to hai..humari love marriage" suddenly manik hugged her from bavk and nandini startled because of his unexpected entry and hug. She was struggling to come out from his hug.

"mere liye to ye love marriage hai aur tumhare liye sirf marriage jo bahot jald pyar mein bdal jayega I know that" he said lovingly and nuzzled his face in her hair. Nandini with strength pushed him back and she was about to go but manik held her hand jerked her to him. he put her hair strands behind her ear.

"abhi tak ready nhi hui tum I was waiting for you" manik said caressing her cheek with back of his palm. Nandini held her hand and jerked it.

"listen mr.malhotra I am not interested in your any surprise..aur second thing don't you even dare to come close to me..." She said in angry tone and manik pressed her hand in tight hold. Nandini winced in pain.

"go and change I won't repeat myself" manik said in calm but dangerous tone.

"I also don't like to repeat myself...as I said I won't change" nandini also said in determined tone. Manik smirked evilly. Manik hold her both hand in his one hand and he put his hand near her pallu. Nandini looked at him shockingly. She was struggling in his grip to come out. Manik opened the pin of her pallu.

"i..i will change" nandini closed her eyes and said. Manik smiled and left her and turned and without wasting his second he left from there. nandini palmed her face and went to bathroom to change herself.

Manik was arranging something when he feel her presence in room. he turned and looked at her from head to toe. She was looking goddess. Goddess of beauty, goddess of simplicity...her hair were open and falling on her shoulder. She was wearing black sari with backless blouse.

She take two steps forward and saw arrangement of room. there was a project in corner. Flowers and scented candles were giving so beautiful touch to the room. There was a big couch which was in center. Manik took steps forward to her and nandini looked down. she wants to ran away from here but no she couldn't.

Manik held her hand and take her inside room in center. Nandini fist her hand to control herself.

"don't worry I won't touch you..yaan main ku6 bhi nhi karuga aisa jis se tumhe taklif ho...yaan mere pyar ko tum galat samjo...I know you need time..don't worry I will wait for you..take your time..main to sirf tumhare sath time spend krna chahta tha and I want to show you something..." manik sadi lovingly and make her sit on couch.

Manik happily went near projector and fixing something. Nandini was just looking at him. manik turned and come back with remote and sat beside nandini and wrapped arm around her and pulled her to him and start the projector.

Nandini looked at the screen were her photos was showing. She was so shocked because it was her normal pictures of her routine. Her picture with her students, with her amms, on terrace in night when she was rehearsing. She looked at him shockingly and again looked back screen where her photo with alex in mall parking.

"dekha tumne how much I love you" manik turned off the projector. Manik get up from bed and pulled nandini with him and take her to one cupboard. he opened it and nandini saw that some cold drink cans, some tissue papers, some coffee cups, a handkerchief..

"ye sab tumhara hai..you know I stored everything which you used" manik said lovingly and nandini looked at him. manik encircled his hand around waist and pulled her tom him. nandini closed her eyes. Manik was looking at her face with so much intense. Nandini opened her eyes and both looked at each other. Manik was caressing her face with back of his palm.

"tumhe pata hai how I much love you..shayad main khud bhi nhi janta k main tumse kitna pyar krta hoon..k tum mere liye kya ho ye main khud nhi janta..you know main janta hoon k tum bhi ab mujse nafrat nhi krti..tumhare dil mein bhi mere liye pyar jag rha hai..i know k tum mujse pyar krne lagi ho haina??? Bas acceot nhi krna chati..." manik was saying all things with so much intense and nandini was just looking at him without blinking her eyes.

Manik bend down and closed his eyes and nandini also closed her eyes. Manik was about to kissed her lips but nandini came out from trance and opened her eyes with jerk and pushed him. nandini ran out from there. manik was smiling like a fool and said "I know tum mujse pyar krne lagogi mrs.manik Malhotra wo din door nhi hai"

Nandini was breathing heavily and looking at herself in the mirror. She touched her face and said "how could you nandini? how could you? Tum kaise uski baato mein aa gyi? Ye sab kya ho rha hai?" screen froze at manik's smiling face and nandini's confusing face.

Hahahahha kaisa laga?

Is love blooming? No..i don't think so..not so easily...there are so many twist and turns are coming..

Stay tuned..

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah manik is really scary ...
Feeling so bad for nandu
ruhinita10 thumbnail
Awsomeee update plzzz update soon
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee amazinggg suprrbbb update
Manik ko pyar se treat kro tb wo norml hai nhi toh uska gussaaa...lovd it
Continue soon
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dark update

i mean, frst manik was frcing himself on her but thank god to manbir convo, he realized his mistake..

but yes she cant fall for him soo easily but slowly and definately..afterall maniks love is dangerous but poor and true..what he did was wrong but destined..

loved the update

riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
please continue soon
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Manik have his own ways to change her no in yes. 😆
Superb update.