TERA JUNOON MANAN FF DARK LOVE STORY (CHAP 10 PAGE 43 updated on 22/3) - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Great!
I wonder if Nandini can go to so extreme, if she could try and kill herself
meiej thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING UPDATE
excited for next update
update soon
suraiya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
amazing
mindblowing
fantastic update
finally they got married
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for commenting late
Wow . Awesome
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi amazing update beautifully written nicely pen down love it I hope hand I understand Manila mantel state look forward for next update take care keep smiling and God bless you sweetheart 😊 😉
anonymous77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Amazing
Fantastic update
They are m arried now!!
Excited to read more
Update soon
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 8:

Nandini woke up early in morning and she turned her face and saw that someone was watching her so intently. It was none other than manik Malhotra. nandini was also looking at him, manik gave a smie to her and with his one hand he was about to touch her face but nandini came out from her trance and she jerked his hand away. She was struggling to come out from his arms.

Manik left her and she adjusts her pallu and get down from bed. She was looking from here to there. manik understood her dilemma, he get down from bed and opened a big cupboard. nandini was looking at him and then she saw a luxurious cupboard in which so many sarees, anarkalis, evening gowns, accessories.

"ye sab tumhare liye hai sirf tumhara jab maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha tab hi maine ye sab tumhare liye arrange kiya tha tumhe pasand aaya?" manik asked her with some hope but nandini take one of the dress and rushed to bathroom and banged the door. Manik ruffled his hair and fall on bed and smile.

"main tumhe mana hi lunga chahe ku6 bhi ho jaye, I will make you mine aur wo bhi tumhari marzi se" manik said and smiled and get up from bed and took out his blazer and went to guest room to change himself.

When nandini came out she saw no one was in the room. she was thinking how to get rid of manik and this marriage. She was in her thoughts when manik came back with towel on his shoulder. He was drying his hair with towel. Nandini looked at him and turned her face away.

"tum ready ho jao hume bahar jana hai" manik said looking at her through mirror while brushing his hair. Nandini looked at him and said "main tumhare sath kahin bahar nhi jane wali hoon samje tum?"

Manik was about to say something but at the same time a servant came with food trolley. Manik gesture him to arrange table for them. nandini was quietly looking at them but didn't say anything. After arranging the table servant left from there.

Manik came near her and said "come maine specially tumhare liye ye sara breakfast arrange karwaya hai you know muje idea nhi tha k tumhe aaj breakfast mein kya khane ka maan hain so maine har tarah ka breakfast banvyaa hai come fast and have this waise bhi tumne kal se ku6 nhi khaya hai"

Nandini looked down and ignored his talk as if he doesn't exist in the room. manik fist his hand to control his anger.

"look nandu I know you are angry but pls pehle thoda sa breakfast kr lo warna tum bimar pad jaogi" manik said lovingly and sat in front of her.

"agar tumhe lagta hai k aise sweet si baatein kroge aur main tumhare baato mein aa jaungi then you are highly mistaken, main tumse sirf nafrat krti hoon sirf nafrat" nandini said in bitter tone and turned her face away from him. now that was it for manik.

He get down from bed and arranged plate and came to her and put dish on bed and said "nandini chup chap ye breakfast kar lo don't instigate me"

"you think I am scared of you so let me clear your misunderstanding ..i am not scared of you samje tum aur haan you are not my husband so stop behaving like this" nandini said in angry tone.

"fine then ab muje apne ways hi use krne hoge tumhare liye kyun ki main tumhe bina breakfast ke iss room se bahar jane nhi dunga" manik said and sat in front of her and take a glass of orange juice. Nandini was about to get up from bed but manik hold her hand and make her sit forcefully and grabbed both her hands in his one hand and made her drink juice. Nandini was struggling to free her hands.

"now be ready and lets go" manik ordered her and call servant to take out all breakfast back.

"maine kahan na muje tumhare sath kahin nhi jana hai muje bas mere ghar jana hai that's it.." nandini said and get down from bed. manik was looking at her with angry expressions.

"main tumhe wahin lekar jaa rhana hoon tumhari family ke pass hamari shadi ki sacchai ke bare mein" manik said and a lone tear escaped from nandini's eye.

Nandini was looking so mess. Her hair was not perfectly combed. She was wearing sari but nobody can say that it was her first day after marriage.

"haan..haan..muje jana hain amms ke pass pls le chalo muje" nandini said pleadingly and she was about to went out from room when manik held her hand and take her to mirror.

"look at yourself aise jaogi apne ghar pe shadi ke pehle din pr kya kahege tumhari family haan.k manik Malhotra apni wife ko aise rakhta hai haan?" manik smilingly said and nandini was looking at him shockingly through mirror. Because nandini was so shocked because he was behaving so normal as if their marriage was normal like every couple.

"muje tumhari hone ki koi nishaniyon ki koi zaroorat nhi hain samje...aur tumhe lagta hai k main tumhare sath aa rhi hoon to main tumhari wife hoon? No main tumhare sath jaa rhi hoon lekin main wapas nhi aaungi tumhare sath dekh lena mere appa muje tumhare sath wapas aane hi nhi dege" nandini said in her stern voice.

"o really tumhe lagta hai k tumhari family tumhe accept kr ke wahan rakh legi...may be they don't know me..aur agar jante nhi hain phir bhi nandini main tumhari ye jo choti si galatfehmi hai na wo wahin door kr duga nandini now come on wear your accessories" manik ordered her but nandini freed her hand from his grip. She was about to go but manik pulled her to him and take mangalsutra from dressing table and tie it in her neck and made her turn and filled her maang with sindoor.

Nandini wiped her tears and manik dragged her out of room. when they went down cabir and navya were waiting for them in hall. Nandini saw cabir and she remembered where she met him.

"where are you going? Wo bhi itni subah subah?" navya asked him and looked at nandini and give a glass of water to cabir.

"hum dono nandini ke ghar jaa rhe hai..nandini ke parents se baat krne after all unhe bhi haq hai sab jan ne ka" manik said smilingly but nandini was least interested in that family drama. She just wants to meet her family and forget everything.

"manik pls try to act like mature guy...aur haan choti si baat pe gussa mat krne lagna agar tum kaho to main chalta hoon tum logo ke sath..main samjauga unhe sab halat ke bare mein" cabir said because he knows very well how manik is short tempered?

"pls bhai I know everything how to handle this matter? Iss baat se kisi ko kya problem hogi...nandini is my wife now and nobody can change this fact no one means no one" manik said in his anger tone and looked at nandini and she gave an angry glare to him.

"where is my boy? Where is alex?" manik asked cabir and nandini looked at him confusingly.

"alex...alex..." manik shout alex's name and suddenly from some corner alex came out running and start jumping on manik. nandini was looking at them. manik sat on his knees in front of alex. Manik was caressing alex's hair and talking to him. after some time manan left from there.

Manik stopped car in front of nandini's house. Nandini looked at her house and wiped her tears and she without waiting for manik opened the door and get down from car and rushed to her house.

Nandini rang the bell so impatiently. Manik was standing beside her, his hands were in his pocket. Nandini's mother opened the door and nandini looked at her and she smiled and she was about to hug her mother but from behind someone stopped them.

"ye ladki yahan kya kr rhi hai?" mr.murthy shout from behind. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Her mother was also crying.

"appa.." nandini was about to say something when amms came out from her room.

"pehle usse ghar mein to aane do bahar tamasha mat banao, itna tamasha ban chuka hai wo kafi hai" amms said in her strict voice. Nandini was feeling happy that amms will take her side. She will believe what happened with her. Manan entered in her house. Everyone was watching him. he causally sit on couch and his one leg was resting on his other knee. Nandini looked at him in disgust.

"amms muje pata tha aap meri baat zaroor sunegi, aap meri baat ko zaroor manegi" nandini rushed to amms and she was about to hug her but amms raised her hand and stopped her. Nandini was looking at her shockingly.

"kanna agar teri zindagi mein koi aur tha to muje to bata diya hota kam se kam hume ye zillat(insult) bardasht na krni padti, muje tumse ye ummed nhi thi nandini k tum aisa karogi" amms said and sat on one chair and tear a escaped from her eye.

"aap jaisa samaj rhi hai aisa ku6 nhi hai amms ye sab jhuth hai sab ku6 juth hai, maine aaj tak aap logo ki koi baat nhi tali to main itni badi baat aapse kaise 6upa skti hoon amms..ye sab iss insan ki wajah se hua hai aaj hum jis bhi halat mein hain wo sirf iss insan ki wajah se" nandini shout and looked at manik.

"bas nandini enough of your lies..sab amms ki galti hai unhone hi tumhe itni freedom di thi jiska natiza aaj humne dekh liya" her father said in his angry and stern voice.

"appa pls main sach keh rhi hoon maine ku6 nhi kiya appa meri koi galti nhi hai appa pls believe me" nandini joined her hands in front her father. manik doesn't like at all when nandini did this but he had to control his anger.

"tumhare pass kya sabot hai haan ke tum sach keh rhi ho, kis buniyad pr main tum pe trust kru haan? Apni shadi ke din tum pata nhi kahan chali gyi thi, wahan Aryamaan maut se lad rha tha aur tum sab ku6 chod kr chali gyi tumhe pata bhi hai humne kaise samna kiya hai wahan pr sab ka jab hume ye pata chala ke nandini to hospital mein hai hi nhi" her father said and her mother was sobbing silently.

"aryamaan..appa..aryamaan sab janta hai main usse call krti hoon wo aap logo ko sari sacchai batayega..usse sab pata hai..wo jab aapko sab bata dega tab aapko meri har baat pr yakin hoga k maine ye sab majboori mein kiya" nandini said and wiped her tears and take her phone and call Aryamaan and put it on speaker. Everyone was watching her. Manik was smilingly nodding his head.

"hello...hello..aryamaan..pls...pls sab ko bata do k maine ye sab majboori mein kiya hai pls koi bhi mera yakeen nhi kr rha hai" nandini said pleadingly. But aryamaan's next statement took her breath away.

"nandini dekho pls job hi sach hai wo ab sab ke samne hai agar tumhe mujse shadi krni hi nhi thi to mujse rishta kyun joda..muje pehle hi mana kr deti to muje aur meri family ko itna suffer na krna padta..ab jo bhi hua let it be and be happy in your life and pls don't call me again" Aryamaan said and cut the call.

"I am sorry nandini but I can't risk my family's lives now..i am really sorry" Aryamaan said to himself and wiped his tears. He was feeling very guilty after all nandini was his best friend too. But he was helpless in front of manik.

Nandini sat on the floor with thud. Manik get up from sofa and encircled his hand around and made her stand from floor.

"let's go now bahot drama ho gya hai aaj ke liye..in logo ko tumse koi relation nhi rakhna hai but I am not that much cruel..if you want to call them at our house you are free from my side..ab apne ghar chalein" manik said as if nothing happened.

"amms..right? nandini bahot pyar krti hai aapse..in fact aap sab se..main chahta hoon ke nandini ko uski family ke pyar waise hi milta rhe hai jaise pehle milta tha so agar aapko kbhi bhi nandini se milne ka maan kre aap aa jayega Malhotra mansion.." manik said In very calm and obedient manner. Nandini was sobbing and hiccupping because she knows very well that now her father will never accept her.

"koi rishta nhi rakhna hai hume...nahi tumse aur nahi iss ladki se chale jao mere ghar se..agar mere ghar mein se kisi ne bhi iss ladki se koi rishta rakha to uska rishta mujse hamesha ke liye khatam ho jayega sun lijiye sab...aaj se iss ladki se hamara koi rishta nhi hai koi bhi nhi" her father shouted on manan and warned everyone. Amms and mrs.murthy were crying and hugging each other to support.

"Fine as you wish.." manik said in normal tone and shrugged his shoulder and dragged nandini out with him. Rishabh and amms and her mother want to stop them but they can't go against mr.murthy. Nandini was continuously looking back to her family but no one was stopping her. Everything was finished now. everything...

Manik opened door for her and made her sit in car and he also sat beside her and ordered his driver to start the car. Nandini looked out from window to her house but her father shut the door and nandini cried more.

So kaisa laga???

next my crazy girl is on way stay tuned..

pls comment and like pls..

guys you are asking me that about my indexes but my all indexes are updated..and in black colors there is no link only page no. are so pls check it..

Edited by parthmanikniti - 8 years ago
dhillon90 thumbnail
Awesomeee amazinggg suprrbbb update...nandu ki family nebhi supprt nhi kiya...aryamnn ne aisa q bola...lovd it
Continue soon
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wish Aryaman murthy's ko milke sab batah de and also the fact that Manik is dangerous
Tiara115 thumbnail
Awesome
Manik is madly in love with her
Poor nandu