TERA JUNOON MANAN FF DARK LOVE STORY (CHAP 10 PAGE 43 updated on 22/3) - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

she.is.love thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome work ... Please update and pm me
meiej thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING STORY
and its too interesting..now what will be the decision of nandini wanted to know yaar so update soon
really excited for next update😊
waiting...
bikita thumbnail
It is amazing di.
I so much love manik's character his passion his love.
Oh my god every thing is on fire.
Thank u for such a brilliant update
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 7:

nandini was looking at Aryamaan and her tears were continuously falling down from her eyes. She looked at manik and said "I am ready for marriage" she said in expressionless tone. Manik smiled and sighed in relief.

He held her hand tightly in his hand and looked at Aryamaan, he was unconscious. He looked at his guards and said "take him to the hospital" nandini looked at Aryamaan and tears flow down from her eyes. She was struggling in his grip but manik was holding her very tightly.

"Aryamaan.." she cried and they take him out. "manik pls me..meri fam..family" nandini stopped him with courage and manik looked at her. Nandini joined her hands in front of him and said "pls..pls...let me go..pls agar meri family ko pata chala to wo log ye accept nhi kr payege plsss.." nandini was crying very badly. Manik cupped her hands in his hands and said "no angel pls don't cry your tears are my weakness and don't worry about your family hum kal jayege unke pass I promise baby.."

Nandini jerked his hands and shout "are you mad? Samaj mein nhi aata tumhe..pagal ho gye hai tum..i don't love you..i don't want to marry you..you are nothing but a monster samje tum jise sirf sab ke sath khlena aata hai"

Manik was just looking at her without any expressions and after sometime he looked at her and said "now you are okay? Gussa ho gya tumhara kam ab shadi kre? Yaan aur chillana hai?"

Nandini looked at him shockingly and said "you are unbelievable" she was about to go but manik held her hand and said "bas ab bahot hua" he was dragging her to mandap and she was continuously struggling. Manik tighten his grip around her hand and because of that bangles broke and scattering on floor. nandini was crying and praying her aiyappa.

Manik made her sit in the mandap. She was about to get up but manik held her hand tightly and said "don't nandini, don't instigate me warna muje der nhi lagegi sirf ek call aur Aryamaan ke sath kya hoga tum bhi janti ho" manik show her phone and he was about to dial number but nandini nodded her head in no and sat quietly.

Manik gesture pandit to continue all rituals and he started mantra. Nandini was doing nothing but crying it hurts manik really but he thought its last that nandini was crying he thought that he will win her by his love.

Panditji said them to get up for pheras. Manik got up from his place but nandini didn't get up from her place. manik call her two times to get up but when she didn't get up he grabbed her arm and made her stand with a jerk and held and start pheras. He was literally dragging her in all pheras.

In pheras nandini was thinking about her family and Aryamaan. She was thinking why aiyaapa being so cruel to her? After pheras both sat on their place. pandtji told manik to fill nandini's maang. Manik filled her maang with sindoor and she closed her eyes and let the tears fell down. he tie a nuptial chain around her and panditji announced them married couple.

In murthy mansion everyone was tensed because late arrival of baarat. Nandini's mother went to her room and she find every corner of her room but nandini was nowhere. She checked all room and terrace but nandini was nowhere in house. She ran down and informed her husband and amms about nandini.

Before they could think anything aryamaan's father informed him about aryamaan's accident. They all thought nandini will be there with him. they all rushed to hospital.

Manik take nandini to his house. In whole the way to house manik tried to talk to nandini but she didn't reply him nor she look at him. manik parked car in front of mansion and he came out and rushed to her side to open door for her. He opened door for her and extend his hand to her but she ignored it and turn her face away.

"you really love to test my patience right.." manik said in his dangerous yet calm voice. Still nandini didn't answer him and just ignored him. that was it for manik, he grabbed her arm tightly and she winced in pain but it didn't affect manik at all. He take her out from car and dragging her along with him.

Nandini was literally begging and crying and shouting for help. Manik entered in mansion. Every servant was watching them but nobody has guts to stop him. he was dragging her with him. he stopped in front of his room and opened the door and said "aur aaj se ye hamara kamra hoga" nandini looked at him shockingly, now she is very scared of him.

Manik picked her up in his arms and entered in the room and shut the door. He lay her down on the bed nandini with lots of courage pushed him with force and he stumbled at his place and nandini get down from bed and rushed to door and try to open the door but it was not opening. She was hiccupping but still she was trying.

Nandini was trying when suddenly a glass of water came in front of her. She look behind immediately and saw that manik was standing behind her with glass.

"ye lo pani pee lo phir try kr lena" manik gave a glass of water to her and said but she jerked his hand away and sat on the floor crying.

Manik was feeling very guilty about their marriage, but he cant take risks with that. Before he could say anything someone knocked his door with loud noise. Nandini with hope get up from the floor. manik opened the door and before he could say something a sharp slap came across his face. Nandini looked at them shockingly.

"cabir..kya kr rhe hai aap?" navya said from behind and held his hand. Manik looked at cabir shockingly.

"ye kya kiya tune manik tuje pata bhi hai ku6?" cabir in his life for the first time he shout on him.

"aap chliya yahan se" he only said 4 words and dragged them out.

"what the hell is this manik? main ek din ghar se bahar kya gya tune ye sab kr diya mere piche iss liyetuje bahar laya tha main jail se" cabir shout on him and manik just fisted his hand to control his anger.

"answer me now..i want answers" cabir again yelled on him.

"because I love her pyar krta hoon usse aur aaj nhi to kal yahin hone wala tha to aaj kyun nhi?" manik also raised his voice.

"manik main janta hoon tu usse pyar krta hai that doesn't mean k tu uske sath aise zabardasti kre" cabir tried to explain him.

"look bhai jo hona tha wo ho gya ab she is my wife aura b ye haqiqat nhi badal skti that's it.." manik said in his demanding voice.

"dekh manik ye sab galat hai hum chalte hai uske ghar wahan jakar baat krte hai wo log pareshaan ho rhe hoge iss bacchi ke liye, hum usse ghar chod kr aate hai chal hum sambhal lege sab wahan pe" cabir take his hand in his hand but manik take his hand back and navya looked at him shockingly.

"thik hai chale aap jaie chod kr aaiye usse uske ghar phir uske baad aap mera chehra bhi kbhi dekh nhi payege" manik threaten them because he knew how to handle them in his way? He knew that he is weakness of cavya. Both of them love him like their child.

"to thik hai agar tum ye chate ho phir" cabir said unbelievable words to him and navya looked at him shockingly.

"thik hai bhai..aap yhi chahta hai to" manik said and he was about to go but navya held his hand and stopped him and looked at cabir.

"cabir kya kr rhe hai aap haan? Aap jante hai manik hamare liye kya hai aur jo hona thaw o ho gya na wo ab iss ghar ki bahu hai that's the truth pls manik ko mat jane dijiye" navya pleaded to him because for navya manik is her first child. Navya always pampered him like her own baby.

"nhi navya usse samjna hoga k har baat uski nahi mani jaa skti" cabir also said in his stern voice and looked at him manik angrily.

"its okay bhabhi aap rehene de koi baat nhi shayad maine hi ku6 zyada expectation kr di thi" manik said in his low voice and looked at her sadly.

"thik hai agar aap yhi chahte hai to aap meri bhi baat sun le agar manik iss ghar ko chod kr gya yaa manik ne ku6 bhi apne aap ko kr diya main aapko kbhi maaf nhi karugi kbhi bhi nhi aur main bhi manik ke sat hiss ghar ko chod dugi" navya threaten him and cabir looked at her shockingly. Manik smirked and turned his face because he knew that now he won this battle.

"navya ye tum kya bol rhi ho?" cabir asked her.

"haan bhabhi pls aapko ye sab krne ki zaroorat nhi hai aapne aaj tak muje itna pyar diya hai ye kafi hai mere liye" manik said in his loving tone.

"nhi manik tumne aaj tak kbhi kisi bhi baat ke liye koi zid nhi ki to agar tum pehli baar ku6 maang rhe ho to kaise main tumhara sath naa doon" navya said lovingly and smiled to him.

"thik hai tum logo ko jo krna hai kro"cabir loudly said and went out from the room.

A servant came to room and said "sir wo mam jane ki zid kr rhi hai aur humne unhe bahot rokne ki koshish ki pr nhi maan rhi wo" manik rushed down and asked servant about nandini. he informed him that she went out.

Manik ran out of the mansion he saw that nandini was walking fast and he saw mobile in her hand. He ran to her before nandini could do anything he grabbed her arm and snatched mobile from her hand.

"what are you doing haan? Mujse bhaag kr jaa rhi ho? Uss Aryamaan ke pass?" manik asked her in his stern voice and nandini looked at him angrily.

"haan jaa rhi hoon to kya kr loge tum abhi aur ku6 baki hai barbaad hone mein?" nandini also raised her voice.

"tum aise nhi manogi" with that Manik picked her up on his shoulder and take her again in their room. She was struggling very hard to free herself from his grip Manik was very fed up now. He threw her on the bed and he went to his cupboard and came back with rope. He ties her hands and legs with rope.

Nandini was seating on the king sized bed her hand legs were tying with rope. She saw that his room covered with only her photos. She was crying so bitterly. manik sat in front of her and held her she crawled backward and said "manik plz muje ghar jana hai, plz muje ghar jane do mere mumy papa sab mera wait kr honge plz manik plz"

Manik pulled her towards him and said "no nandini now you are my wife, humne shadi ki hain nandini ab tum sirf meri ho hume koi alag nhi kr skta now plz stop crying jaan plz I can't bear your tears."

Nandini was shivering but she said "no manik ye shadi main nhi manti aapne zabardasti ki hai shadi mujse manik pls muje nhi rehna yahan pr" and she was shivering because of manik's anger.

Manik saw her hands had a little cut because of bangles. Manik get up from bed and immediately come back with first aid kit.

Manik smiled and untied her hand and said "pls jaan mujse daro mat main tumse bahot pyar krta hoon tum jaan ho meri pata hai tumhe ek 6oti si karonch tak nhi aane doonga jaan trust me" he also untied her legs and said "but muje kbhi dokha mat dena jaan main bardaasht nhi kar paunga" he was wiping her blood with antiseptic and also blowing air on her wound. He wiped her blood and tie a bandage on her wound.

She removed her hands and again said "plz manik muje nahi rehna hai muje jana hai pls let me go" she was continuously blabbering it makes him so angry he get up from bed and broke all the things of his room he again came near her and squeezed her cheek so tightly and said "ab is baat se koi fark nhi padta ab kbhi bhi is ghar se yaan meri life se bahar jane ki koshish bhi mat karna aur ab yeh hi truth hai tumhari life ka isse jitney jaldi accept karlo utna a6a hoga warna muje apni style mein tumhe samjana padega jo tumhe aur muje dono ko hurt karega."

Manik left her cheek and came near her photo and traced his long fingers on her face "tum janti nhi ho kitna pyar karta hoon main tumse tum junoon ho mera tuse kbhi kisine itna pyar nhi kiya hoga jitna main tumse karta hoon tum deewangi ho meri " on the other hand nandini silently get down from the bed and she was silently walking towards door but manik turned and saw this and shout "nandini" nandini ran towards the door but manik held her hand and twisted her hand on her back very harshly and pulled her with a jerk and with other hand fisted her hair in his fist came very close to her lips and said "yahan main apna pyar tumhe confess kr raha hoon to tumhara dhyan mere taraf nhi balki yahan se bhagne main hai jab main tumse baat kr raha hoon to tumhara dhyan sirf muj pr hona chahiye bahot pyar krta hoon main tumse bahot..bahot.." with that he kissed her lips and picked her up his arms and made her lay down on the bed and he lay down besides her and hugged her so tightly and slept with a content smile and whole night nandini was crying silently. Manik in his deep sleep he didn't loosen his grip on her even for a second. She was only thinking about her family.

So kaisa laga??

Pls guys comment and like...

How her family will react? Pov of Aryamaan and nandini's family in next update.

renuloves thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At last u update
i was waiting for ur update only
update was nice and dangerous
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazinggg...suprrbbb update
Shaadi ho gyi...ab nandu ki family kese react kregi...manik aise hi rahega ya fir dheere dheere nandu use theek krdegi...lovd it
Continue soon
love_priya thumbnail
Finally...update to kia..
Plz nxt update k lie jada wait mt krwana.
.it was superb.. 👏
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
please continue soon
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
So finally story reached at prologue.
Now next update will be amazing.
Wanna know reaction of Nandni's family.
Manik 's character isn't easy to write. But u nailed it.
Superb update.
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update

finally prologue

i liked it bcoz it was manik..if it wasn't manik and his love for nandini, I wouldn't be happy...

but I liked it..

atleast Cabir behaved rationally

loved d update

u justified prologue..