TERA JUNOON MANAN FF DARK LOVE STORY (CHAP 10 PAGE 43 updated on 22/3) - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi very nice update love reading this story you write so nicely can't wait for next update take care keep smiling and god bless you sweetheart 😛 😊
Miss10 thumbnail
My god yaar ,such an awesome writer u r.Read all the chapters in one go.And after reading al i can say is. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . THIS IS THE BEST DARK MANAN FF I HAVE READ SO FAR.LOVE THE STORY.AND PLZ POST THE NEXT PART ASAP.EAGERLY WAITING,...
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Aryaman came 2 know bout manik...
Manan's convo was nice...
Manik got arrested...
Feeling really bad 4 manik...
Howz manik gonna react now???
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
Edited by shaan... - 8 years ago
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 6:

Manik looked at her shockingly. Policeman came near him and he was about to touch him but he show his hand and said "I am coming". He gets up from his chair and looked at nandini and Aryamaan and left with police. Cabir was standing outside he saw that manik was going with police. He was about to go but he doesn't want to create scene so he call his lawyer and follow them.

Nandini and arymaan also follow them. They all reached to police station and cabir also reached there. Inspector was about to put manik in the jail but cabir came and said "wait inspector lawyer is coming for my brother" manik was not looking at anyone he was just in his world. Nandini held aryamaan's hand. She was facing cabir's back.

Manik's lawyer came to police station and give papers of bail. Inspector came near Aryamaan and said "dekho Aryamaan manik ke against itna koi strong case banta nhi jis se hum usse arrest kr ke andar rakh ske upr se he is very strong personality aur agar ye baat media mein gyi to phir nandini ko bhi problem ho skti hai ab tum batao k kya krna hai" Aryamaan looked at nandini and said "its okay ab wo ku6 nhi karega main hoon na tumhare sath agar tumhare appa ko ye baat pata chal gyi to phir problem ho jayegi"

Nandini nodded her head in yes and Aryamaan gesture inspector to leave manik. his lawyer submit all paper and with cabir they went outside. Nandini and Aryamaan also went outside.

"tum yahan wait kro main apni car lekar aata hoon" Aryamaan said and nandini nodded her head in yes. Manik walked to her and stand in front of him. his face was so calm but so dangerous he just a give little smile to her and said " I can't believe this you did this good...you know nandini muje pasand nhi hain koi mere sath game khele wo, you start this game now I will show you how to play this game and how to end this game? And one more thing I don't like to lose in my game. So beware bcoz till the day you only show my love towards you now I will show you my passion to you, and trust me you will regret this day because I love you isliye I can't punish you for your mistake but I can punish everyone who are close to you" he looked behind at Aryamaan and give smirk to both of them and went from there.

"Aryamaan ab ye ku6 karega to?" nandini asked him in scared tone, Aryamaan put his hand on her shoulder and said "I have a one solution permanent solution..." nandini looked at him confusingly.

"marriage..our marriage asap..in one week we will convince our parents you know agar hamari shadi ho gyi that's it wo ku6 nhi kr payega wo, samaj rhi ho tum yhi ek solution hai iss problem ka" Aryamaan said and nandini was so confused but eventually she said yes to him.

Aryamaan and nandini talk to their parents and they all get ready for marriage in one week. Manik didn't message her again after that incident. Nandini was feeling so relief and she was enjoying her marriage rituals without any tension.

Manik was sitting on his chair and he was smoking. Alex was sitting beside his chair. He was looking calm but inside his heart the bettle was going on. He was so furious on nandini how can she betrayed him? how can she play with his feeling? How can she choose Aryamaan? Yes he knows that they are getting married in one week.

He looked at her picture in which she was smiling and looking at her mehandi, she was standing in her balcony. Manik every night went to her house and watched her from his car.

"You really think angel that I will forget you, main tumhe kaise bhul skta hoon nandini you are my everything, you are reason of my smile. You are my breathing, you are my heartbeat angel don't worry I am coming for you" he smiled dangerously.

Next morning in murhty mansion everyone was busy in preparation. Nandini was tracing her fingers on her lahenga.

"I don't what I am doing is correct or not? I was not ready for this marriage. Main apne dreams fulfill krna chahti thi, independent hona chahti thi but shayad ab wo sab sirf dreams ban ke hi reh jayege" she said to herself and wiped her tears. She collect all her books, her favorite toys and pecked them in boxes and give it to servant to put them in store room.

In night nandini was sitting in front of mirror. She was looking so gorgeous in blood red lahenga. She was lost in her thoughts when her phone rang. It was unknown number but she picked it up and said "hello"

"hiii..angel" manik said from other side and nandini froze at her place.

"you are getting married angel you didn't even invite me..i am feeling very sad baby" manik said and nandini get up form chair and covered her mouth in fear. Her voice was not coming out from her throat.

"Why are you so scared baby? Main bilkul trouble nhi karuga tumhe I promise but tell me one thing bina dulhe ke shadi kaise hogi?" manik asked her and lone tear escaped from her eye. She immediately cut his phone and call Aryamaan but his phone was switch off. so she call on his landline number and his sister informed her that he Is not at home. Nandini call manik again.

"I knew it...muje pata tha you will call me...confirm kr liya na that Aryamaan is not at home" manik asked in his calm voice.

"What do you want? Kya chahiye tumhe?" nandini said in shivering tone.

"I am texting you an address come fast over here as soon as possible if you want to meet Aryamaan...ahhh don't you dare to call police actually muje darr nhi lagta kisi se but its for Aryamaan. If you want to see him safe" manik said and nandini cut the call and she received address.

"kaise jaun main yahan se pura ghar guest se bhara hua hai, but I have to go" she said and she wrapped a black blanket around her and very carefully from back door she went outside. She took taxi and reach to that place.

She saw a huge mansion and she ran to mansion. When she reached to main door she saw two men was standing there. one of them opened door for her. She entered into the house. What she saw it made her froze at her place. Aryamaan was sitting on chair and he was tied with rope. His head was bleeding, he was little unconscious. She ran to him and she was about to reach him but from behind someone held her hand pulled her back.

She saw manik was holding her hand. He was in black blazer. He was smoking and gives a evil smile to her. He pulled her to him. He was sitting on chair and his right foot's ankle was resting on his left knee. She was struggling in his hand but his hold was so tight. He threw his cigarette away.

"pls let me go..pls Aryamaan.." nandini pleaded to him but her pleading was falling in deaf ears. He was just looking at her, he pulled her with a jerk and nandini bend down to his level, their faces were inch apart. He raised his hand and traced his finger on her cheek. she jerked his hand and sadi "don't you dare its not your right" manik looked at her angrily and get up from chair and pushed chair with his leg and shout "its not my right haan..its not my right haan...to phir kiska right hai? Iss..iss Aryamaan ka haan bolo" he grabbed her chin and pressed her cheeks tightly.

He left her and nandini start crying. Manik gently cupped her cheeks and said "pls don't cry jaan I don't like your tears. Tumne kaise soch liya k main bhul gya tumhe, haan thoda sa naraz tha gussa tah pr tumne to shadi krne ke bare main kaise soch liya haan you know na you are only mine.." manik was caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"pls Aryamaan ko 6od dijiye pls.." nandini joined her hand in front of him.

"why are you begging in front of me for him?" manik asked in stern tone. Nandini shivered in fear.

"a6a fine tumne mujse pehli baar ku6 manga hai aur main kaise tumhe mana kr skta hoon" manik said calmly and nandini sighed in relief.

"but on a one condition" manik said and nandini looked at Aryamaan and said "muje aapki har shart manzoor hai pls Aryamaan ko 6od dijiye pls" nandini said pleadingly.

"then marry me.." he said without any expression. Nandini looked at him shockingly.

"disgusting you are...if you are thinking na k tum aise dhamki doge aur main darr jaungi than you are absolutely wrong" nandini raised her voice in front of him and he smiled.

"I know you can do anything. Aur ek baat meri bhi sun lo aaj shadi to zaroor hogi nandini, but with me. You will be my wife...mrs.manik malhotra" manik said and nandini looked at him angrily. Manik made her turned and nandini looked at decoration of marriage.

"Make your decision quick nandini you know I am not that patience man" manik said and nandini looked at Aryamaan and said "I won't marry you suna tumne I won't marry you ever in my life"

Manik looked at her and said "you sure?" nandini looked at Aryamaan and said "haan main kbhi tumhari nhi banugi" manik smirked and looked down at nandini and she also looked at manik and nodded her head in yes.

Then nandini heard a noise of bullet. Nandini closed her eyes In fear and she opened her eyes and looked at manik and he was also looking at her. Nandini looked at his hand he was holding gun and nandini looked at Aryamaan. His leg was bleeding manik shoot him on his leg. Nandini was shivering in fear. She looked at manik and he was looking at her without blinking his eyes. She was about to go to him but manik again held her hand and pulled her back and said "now what is your decision?"

So kaisa laga?

Next tere mere darmiyaan...

Love you all thank you guys...for supporting me...

naziasiddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsmmm

superbbb

amazinggg

mindblowinggg

excellent

fabbb

nice update

loved it very much

Cont soon

Waiting
shaan... thumbnail
Excellent update...
Manik kidnapped aryaman...
& asked nandini 2 marry him...
Really wanna know nandini's decision...
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Wow.. interesting
Manik is such a passionate lover
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey yaar your story making us crazy.
At one side I'm feeling sad for Nandu but at other hand I'm also feeling bad for manik's condition.
How innocently he said " men naraaz tha gussa tha but tum ney Shaadi krny ka kesy socha."
Amazing update.
Plz don't be late for next update. Can't wait.
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 8 years ago
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
another amazing update
look this cruel maink
eagerly waiting for the next udpdate
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesomely awesome

full on drama

eventful update

I love manik of ur stories...their love for their nandini...so much passionate possessive n extreme lovers...those angry type bhi hote hai..bt too good...

this manik uff..so much passionate

loved it

update was awesome

update soon plz..

and plz update my crazy girl ...plz plz plz