TERA JUNOON MANAN FF DARK LOVE STORY (CHAP 10 PAGE 43 updated on 22/3) - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww really really loved d update yarπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ really loved nandu n alex meetingπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ he was really well trainedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so finally manik knew dt she is engaged bt poor nandu doesnt knw dt he can go to any extent for herπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› he really scares d shit out of herπŸ˜†πŸ˜› update soon dear
mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi lovely beautiful awesome update very mysterious love it you write so nicely love manik in this story can't wait for next update take care keep smiling and god bless you sweetheart πŸ˜›
AZEEN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really nice update
u r an amazing writerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
LovelyKat thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Plzzz update😭😭
Waiting eagerly...😊😊
Love ur storiesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Eagerly waiting for next part
suraiya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz update
eagerly waiting for it
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 5:

Next morning nandini woke up and saw her phone; as usual she got lots of messages from manik. nandini sighed and thought to talk to Aryamaan about manik. nandini went to bathroom and get fresh and went down. Nandini and her family were eating their breakfast when her phone rang. Nandini saw number of him and she rubbed her forehead nervously and cut his call.

After sometime again her phone rang and nandini cut his call. Her father saw this and said "tum itni nervous kyun ho? Aur kiska phone hai?" nandini looked at her father nervously and said "wo..wo appa koi wrong number hai shayad" before her father can ask her more question at the same time Aryamaan came and nandini sighed in relief.

Aryamaan came and mr.murthy gesture him to join on breakfast. Aryamaan wished everyone and sat on chair. Mr.murhty was asking Aryamaan about his family and his job.

"ab hume lagta hai k sahi time hai k tum dono ki shadi ka hum kal hi aapke parents se baat krke a6i si date fix karwate hai" her father said and nandini shyly look down and smiled and Aryamaan also smiled.

"ye dekho kam se kam hamari nandu muskurayi to sahi warna pata nhi mer bacchi ko kya ho gya hai tum hi pu6o usse Aryamaan shayad tumhe bata de" amms said and Aryamaan looked at nandini and she looked down.

Aryamaan take permission from mr.murthy and take nandini with him. Aryamaan parked his car in front caf and both get down from car and went to caf. Aryamaan order for both of them and sat in front of her and asked "ab batao nandini kya baat hai?" nandini turned her face and looked away. She was in dilemma about her decision. What if Aryamaan couldn't understand her situation and misjudge her? What if he tell all thing to her father and break their engagement.

Aryamaan understood her situation and placed his hand on her hand and said "nandini you can trust me, hum fianc hone ke sath sath pehle we are best friends right. To ussi naate muje bata do" nandini looked at him and nodded in yes and narrated him all situation about manik his calls his messages.

"tum pagal ho itna sab ku6 ho rha hai tumhare sath aur tum chup chap sab ku6 akele seh reh rhi ho, ek bari to muje bolti agar main aaj tumse forcefully na pu6ta to bhi tum muje nhi batati" Aryamaan said little bit in anger because for him she was not just his love but his friend too.

"I thought k agar tumhe pata chala to iss matter ke bare mein appa ko bhi pata chal jayega aur pihr wo meri college meri music academy sab bandh karwa dete you know na papa's nature" nandini tried to make him and understand and he nodded in yes.

"a6a give me your phone I want to check messages and call and everything" Aryamaan said and nandini give him her mobile and he checked it and thought for some time.

"I think there is only one way to stop him" Aryamaan said and give her mobile back and nandini raised her eyebrow to ask solution.

"police...we have to file a case against him wo ek raat jail mein rahega to sara pyaar utar jayega uss romeo ka" Aryamaan said and nandini nodded in no.

"no way agar baat police mein jayegi to appa ko aur tumhari family ko bhi pata chal jayega phir.." nandini said in panic tone.

"relax calm down listen to me...aissa ku6 nhi hoga ye baat hum dono ke alawa kisi ko pata nhi chalegi" araymaan said in calm tone.

"kaisa lekin?" nandini asked him.

"mera ek friend hai jo police mein hai if I will ask him to help us aur main request karuga k ye sab bahot hi confidential ho jise tumhe koi problem nhi hogi nahi isse ke bare mein kisi ko pata chalega I promise" Aryamaan said and held her hand and nandini smiled in assurance.

Aryamaan dropped nandini to academy when she was returning to her home she was waiting for auto. It was evening when nandini was waiting for auto when some boys passed from there nandini ignored them but they stopped car and came out.

Nandini gulped down in fear but try to act normal. Nandini start walking but boys were also following her. They ran to her and blocked her way and said "come we will drop you safely at you home sexy" nandini raised her hand and slapped him so hard.

That boy looked her so angrily and held her hand and dragged her to car and nandini was shouting for help but area was very dark and no one was there. He pushed her with force and he was coming towards her and she was shouting help..help.

Other boys were just laughing so loudly. Before he can touch her someone roared from back and said "leave her or else you have to pay for it" boy turned and saw a man was standing there In dark because of that his face was not visible, nandini immediately ran to that man and hide behind him.

"uss ladki ko 6od de warna hospital jane ke liye bhi nhi bachega" one of the boy said and come towards him but before he can do anything that man punched him so hardly so boy fell on the land.

Man came to light and it was none other cabir Malhotra. boys pounced on cabir but he one by one beat all of them and they all ran to car and left from there hurriedly. Nandini sighed in relief and cabir turned to her and placed his hand on her shoulder and said "are you ok?" nandini nodded in yes.

"thank you..thank you so much sir agar aap nhi aate to pata nhi kya ho jata really thank you so much" nandini said and cabir nodded in yes.

"come I will drop you home" cabir said very gently.

"no its okay sir I will manage" nandini said hesitantly.

"yahan koi auto nhi aayegi ek kaam krte hai come I will drop you to near bus stand wahan se koi bus mil jayegi" cabir said and nandini nodded in yes. Cabir dropped her to bus stop and nandini again said thank you to him and cabir smiled and thought "she is very innocent girl I hope ye mere manik ke pyar ko samje"

After sometime they left from there. In night Aryamaan explained her to nandini that somehow she have to convinced manik to meet her so they can gathered proofs against him.

Nandini dialed his number very nervously and manik picked it up in first ring and said in excited tone "oh my god am I dreaming or what? My angel called me..aaj agar ku6 aur mangta to wo bhi mil jata shayad uff baby you made my day" he said so cutely in childish way.

"I..i want to meet you" nandini said and wiped her sweat beads from her forehead because may be somewhere she knew that she is doing biggest mistake of her life. Something bad very bad gonna be happen.

"what..what did you say? You want to me sacchi angel?" manik said very innocently he had no idea what nandini was doing. He was so blind in her love that he didn't think for a second to doubt nandini.

"yes..yes" nandini said nervously.

"okay..fine kal hum milte jahan tum bolo, tum kho to main koi hotel book karwa loon sirf hum dono ke liye yaan kahin aisi jagah jahan koi na ho bolo kahan milna hai tumhe" manik asked her so lovingly. He was already making plans in his mind.

"no koi hotel nhi book karwana sirf ek meeting kisi caf mein main tumhe dekhna chahti hoon" nandini said and manik said okay to her and she gave him some address of caf.

Manik was so excited to meet her. He opened his large wardrobe and start to trying his all clothes. Manik shop so many things online for her and in last he opened some jewelry box and saw ring in it and traced his fingers on it and said emotionally "mom ye aapki akhri nishani hai aur aaj tak maine kbhi kisi ko nhi diya bhabhi ko bhi nhi I was waiting for someone jo muje aap jaisa pyar de aur muje meri angel mil gyi hai mom I will give her this tomorrow." And he wiped his lone tear which escaped from his eye because sometime he missed his mother so much. he need her love his parents love but never got. His mother died in very young age of manik and his father never gave him love. Because his father was busy in his life and in his business. Cabir and navya always treat him like their son but still manik missed his mom too much.

Manik put box again in cupboard and lie down on bed and call alex and alex immediately jumped on him and snuggled in him. He was narrating all things to alex and alex was responding in his way. After sometime both slept.

Nandini woke up early in the morning and thought "I hope aiyappa everything goes well sab thik ho jaye aiyappa pls help karna" and she get down from bed and messaged Aryamaan and went to bathroom.

Manik also wake up and without opening his eyes he take nandini's photo from side table and then he opened his eyes and smiled and thought "today I will meet my angel I am so happy I will make her mine today" and he pecked her photo and rushed to bathroom.

Manik came down hurriedly and he was about to go but cabir stopped him and said "where are you going in hurry?" and manik smiled he was about to say about nandini but stopped himself and thought to give surprise to cabir.

"ku6 nhi bhai ku6 kaam tha is liye jaa rha hoon bye..bye aake batata hoon" manik said and ran outside, cabir looked at him confusingly and said "ku6 to zaroor 6upa rha hai ye I hope k ye ku6 galat na kre" he also came outside and sat in car and followed him.

Nandini was sitting in caf and waiting for manik. Aryamaan also was there with his friend where nobody can see him. manik stopped his car and fixed his hair and came out and buttoned his blazer and put his black shades on his eyes and it was giving him a killer look.

Manik immediately find nandini and cabir also was standing outside the caf. Manik came near her and placed his hand on her shoulder. Nandini nervously looked behind and saw him and manik give her a very cute smile.

He sat in front her and nandini was nervously rubbing her hands. Manik noticed this but ignored it and said "angel for the first time main tumhe itne karib se dekh rhi hoon aur tum sach mein angel se kam nhi ho mere liye"

Nandini smiled sarcastically and said "but you are nothing for me" and manik looked at her shockingly. Nandini was glaring at him and said "yes you heard me right you are nothing for me tumhe kya laga k tum aise daraoge to main darr jaoge no you are wrong"

Manik looked at her shockingly and before he can say anything one person placed his hand on manik's shoulder and nandini looked at him and smiled and said "you are under arrest" manik turned and saw a policeman with Aryamaan. Manik looked at nandini and she gave a nod to Aryamaan.

I am sorry...sorry...for late update guys because I was hell busy in my work. My house was full of guest and I was busy in pampering them. my friends pls accept my apologies. I will update next part in evening if you guys comments fast fast...guys its just start of manik's anger now you will watch his passion and junoon. Next update will be dhamekedar I am so excited...i was missing you guys so i write this in 2 hours only i hope you liked it... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by parthmanikniti - 8 years ago
bangfarju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice
superb update
manik arrested god poor
nandini has no idea what
did she do unknowingly.
now manik will not spare her

hope everything will be OK soon
potterhead1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome.
Nandini got Manik arrested.
I think Manik can be easily bailed out.
Nandini will be in trouble.
Can't wait to see Manik's passion.
I hope wo aryamann ko zinda chod day.
Manik is an extreme person.
Hope he would not make Nandini's life miserable in his extreme behavior.
Now what happens next??...such a suspense.
Eagerly waiting for the next update.