Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MADHVIMADHU thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sach m pyar jeasa kuch hota hai ya ni mujhe ni pta... Phir b love story pdna mujhe humesha se pasand hai... Kyy mera favorite show hai... Abhi b m Roj hi ese you tube m dekhti hoo... Forum m June se kahaniyan pad rhi hoo ... Or aaj Kal yeh mera sabse favorite kam hai apne office work or baki ke kam ke alawa... Forum ki sabse dil ko chhune wali kahaniyon m se ek yeh bhi hai... Kease 2 ajanbi milte hai... Unko pyar hota hai... Or ek sath ni rahne pr b unme pyar hai... Ek dusre ki fikar hai... Bahut khubsoorat likha hai ankita tumne... Tumhari likhne ki kayal ... Ho gyi hoo m... 👏👏
Hetal.D thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm...soo dinner @london bridge n u wrote ur note.. Means dis story n ur readers affect u sooo much that v don't let u eat in peace hehe... 😉So now no ending dis story nearby.
So u wanted to know our fav scene. Well u know naa how I feel for dis story. It's sooo very bbb...beautiful😆. N my fav in dis, kya yaar pura msg bheja tha tujhe. Don't except me to write it again.itna sirf Maine exams main likha tha...hehe. But u can surly post it here coz I del all my PMS lately😕. N haan update soon. Lots of love.bye
ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MADHVIMADHU

Sach m pyar jeasa kuch hota hai ya ni mujhe ni pta... Phir b love story pdna mujhe humesha se pasand hai... Kyy mera favorite show hai... Abhi b m Roj hi ese you tube m dekhti hoo... Forum m June se kahaniyan pad rhi hoo ... Or aaj Kal yeh mera sabse favorite kam hai apne office work or baki ke kam ke alawa... Forum ki sabse dil ko chhune wali kahaniyon m se ek yeh bhi hai... Kease 2 ajanbi milte hai... Unko pyar hota hai... Or ek sath ni rahne pr b unme pyar hai... Ek dusre ki fikar hai... Bahut khubsoorat likha hai ankita tumne... Tumhari likhne ki kayal ... Ho gyi hoo m... 👏👏

Hi,

I'm so happy you shared your feelings, thanks a lot... aap bahut hi saaf dil ki hai and its my honour to interact with you and other readers... Thanks a lot...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinzi

hi ankita!

i m a new reader of ur stry
i actually came across ur stry before 3 days
it took me 3 days 2 read becuz i had my exams
yes! can u believe it i was reading ur ff instead of revising for my exams
bt ur stry jst compelled me 2 read more of it
in fact i chose 2 read it over my favorite book in my free tym
i jst want 2 say dat its not evryday wen i read manan ffs wid amazing tracks n strylyn
ur stry is surely one of dem
it has such a beautiful well crafted concept dat it feels r heart wid contentment aftr reading
starting from d beginning, d meeting of manan is so...weird
i jst felt dats d most diff beginning i came across
aftr reading d stry v can safely say dat nandini is really a shining star for manik
d concept dat richa yamini made is justified by UR stry 2
i jst luvd d cold n indifferent behavior nandini had in d beginning
manik was from dat moment a luv sick puppy!
den d way nandini n manik slowly fell for each other
n not 2 forget d possessiveness manik had for nandini is jst amazing
dis stry not only has manik having a dark past, but also nandini
dis shows dat u hav planned ur stry very well(which i clearly dont!)
d cute moments dat dey shared in trips n functions is truely a delight
i luv d dialogues u write in bold
dey really stand out n make a huge impact on d readers mind
its smthing dat i adore
evn d adorb antics of bod manik n nandu
is smthin worth smiling for
d way u bring twists in d stry is jst vry smooth
not for once do v think dat dis was smthin totally absurd
dat shows hw amazing writer u r
towards d 20th chappy i suddenly started feeling confused n bit cut off as 2 wat happend
i nvr imagined dis huge twist was gonna come
nvr did i think dis wud happen
bt it smhw made sense. it was totally legitimate
one of d bst part bout ur stry is dat ders no physical pull or lust in deir relation
its purely luv n dat makes it more special
d fact dat dey hav only come close thrice shws dat neither of dem is rushing in d relation
in fact manik is d one who is takig it slow on nandini' insistence
another gr8 quality is d bond of luv u hav shown btwn fab 5 n d malhotras
its somthing worth envying
evn lyk d awsum one lyners and teasing sessions fab 5 hav in store for manik
dats so cute wen manik blushes!
lastly i wud jst lyk 2 say dat plz continue ur wrk
i really hope 2 c u soon
i wud pray for u 2 get better n come bak wid a bang
keep smiling
stay blessed

Hi,

I welcome you first with a wide smile... Thank you for expressing your thoughts with me. It means a lot to me. Gosh exams days and you were reading this story, its such a simple story and it astound me that it could keep you away from your favourite book... I'm really grateful to you for that.

The biggest compliment as a writer you get is that somewhere you can touch the heart of your reader and if i was able to do that, then i must say my efforts have been successful. Yes, the concept was there in my mind and it came in front of my eyes like a flash... After such a long time i thought of scribbling something and here is this story.

I had to keep Nandini's behaviour a bit cold and indifferent in start coz that was a way to build layers in her personality. It was important that I make her come across as a strong individual, yet she is sensitive in her own ways... Manik's character was difficult trust me to write... everyone thinks it s a regular one, however the truth is it was difficult coz he plays a musician and then a celebrity. Aarav was again a difficult character to write.

FAB 5 as a band, music directors and friends from childhood was atleast easy to write in beginning, however the FAB 5's MTV VM Awards performance was very difficult task for me. I had to do a lot of research to make sound like an international level of performance. But, i guess it got all over shadowed with just one question at that time : where was Nandini... I even had to cut out a twist in the story, well its ok...

I had to somewhere balance the story with keeping the reality and fiction in parallel... what made it fairly ok is that i just narrated what i had visualised and the concept was very clear in my mind but in a different style. I never wanted any complex stuff and not narrate mushy stuff in every chapter coz i feel the characters and the situations didn't require it.

I used to write those dialogues in bold so it indicates the readers the high points, some times to add an indication as to what would come ahead and sometimes to add a bit of relief and some fun in the story...I'm so happy you liked it.

I agree with you that the twists in the story were logically there coz i had the story very clear in my headspace... hhhmmm Chapter 20 onwards due to lack of time and also hearing the same question again after the leap was introduced, i just gave in and narrated everything in short in 2 chapters only. But, i'm glad that everyone could understand the reason behind their separation.

It feels so good to know you liked the bonds i have narrated specially FAB 5 and Malhotra family... i think your relations at times do get strained with time, but when you give in to them again, all you get back is a healthier relationship.

I am actually very overwhelmed with your views and the way you have expressed everything...I will continue soon. It means a lot to me... Thanks you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Take care.

ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Istandformyself

Hmmm...soo dinner @london bridge n u wrote ur note.. Means dis story n ur readers affect u sooo much that v don't let u eat in peace hehe... 😉So now no ending dis story nearby.

So u wanted to know our fav scene. Well u know naa how I feel for dis story. It's sooo very bbb...beautiful😆. N my fav in dis, kya yaar pura msg bheja tha tujhe. Don't except me to write it again.itna sirf Maine exams main likha tha...hehe. But u can surly post it here coz I del all my PMS lately😕. N haan update soon. Lots of love.bye

Well yeah had dinner had Tower Bridge, i do go often coz its my favourite place in London... Somehow it was the first place i wanted to be at when i had 1st visited London... This story has a special place in my heart and i am just sharing it with all... i was alone last night at dinner and some how i just felt so overwhelmed and content... i stood at the bridge later without saying anything and it gave me so much peace. Problems are there, i did let tears meander on my cheek yet i just smiled when i stood there alone...

I know you have shared it with me 😃... however i just wanted to hear your own experiences in life and not from the story...Please, feel free to share...I will resend you that PM ok so that you can post lol...😉... thanks a lot... just packing for india trip, but will update next chapter before i board my flight pakka.

Take care.
Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago
gkjasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hii
Actually I am not the reader of this story but I read Mr romantic and miss unromantic and the reason that I am commenting here is which bought me here is writers column I don't know what is in that but just with a little anxiety I open the page and while reading the note I understood that this story is quite different from remaining although I haven't read this story till now but I can surely guess i will like this story alot but anyway I cannot read now because of my board exams which starts from March 3 and ends on 16 but I promise after 16 I will definitely read this and will share my views regarding story

Take care
shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww di we never let you rest in peace😳
you remembered us and your story during your dinner too😆
don't sy that you can't write
you perfectly pen every emotion
and i don't think that you are unromantic...because i think romance doesn't means always koo chi cooing ...it is also an emotion which people express in different ways
this story is one of it's kind...
i just love reading it
it's too realistic
thanks di for writing such beautiful story and sharing with us
hope your problems get solved soon
will always pray for you
take care
and thanks for your reply on our coments😊
ankita_t thumbnail
CHAPTER 26

DARKEST HOUR IS JUST BEFORE THE DAWN...

NANDINI'S POINT OF VIEW-

Aarav's Home, Delhi

The sun was shining brightly and was peeping through the curtains to disturb my sleep. I stirred a bit and then opened my eyes. I looked around for a few minutes and could register that it wasn't my room. I struggled to get up and in that attempt the glass on bedside went crashing to the floor.

In a couple of minutes the door opened and I was astonished to find Sanjana walking towards me with a worried expression. She asked me if I was fine and I just nodded my head slightly, as my mind was completely in a jargogled state... She smiled and handed me clothes to freshen up...

While taking shower I was trying to register the happenings of last night and I don't know why I felt so restless. Random flashes came to my mind and I was startled... "Manik... that can't happen..." I shrugged that thought and decided to ask Aarav and Sanjana how I had landed up in their place.

I stepped out and made my way to the dinning area where I was greeted by a warm smile of Sanjana and Aarav too took his eyes off the newspaper and smiled at me. Little Nandu was in Sanjana's lap and was flapping her hands asking me to hold her and fluttered her innocent eyes. I went and took her in my arms and kissed her forehead. I don't know how Little Nandu and me shared such a deep connection.

Sanjana disturbed my chain of thoughts when she handed me coffee and she took Nandu from my lap so that she doesn't hit the coffee mug. We just exchanged a few pleasantries and I had a medicine . My eyes fell on the newspaper as it had FAB 5's picture on the front page holding the Award they had received. A faint smile spread across my lips and Aarav noticed it. I rolled by eyes when he started to read the news loud.

Aarav- History has been created by FAB 5 with winning the MTV VM Awards... Manik Malhotra has won the Best Singer Award this year for his outstanding singing and he deserved every bit of it... Hey Sanjana I think we should call Manik and congratulate them...

I pursed my lips when he purposely took Manik's name a bit loudly. I looked around when he mentioned about calling him and unknowingly my heart started to beat faster, the palpitation started to increase with every second when Aarav dialed a number on his phone. I just got up and stood at a distance while he started the conversation.

MANIK'S POINT OF VIEW-

LONDON

I was eagerly waiting for Aarav's call so that I could know if Nandini was fine. On the first ring itself I picked up the call. Aarav and Sanjana congratulated FAB 5 and me. I replied back with a weak smile and then Aarav mentioned in a suppressed voice that Nandini was fine. I breathed and my nerves relaxed a bit knowing she was fine. I was dying to hear her voice again and Aarav understood my eagerness.

Aarav- Nandini why don't you also congratulate Manik??

I was getting anxious as to how would she react now coz last night I know she was drunk and if we communicated now, it would be our first sane conversation after 10 months.

NANDINI'S POINT OF VIEW-

I faintly remembered now that I had called Manik after I had left home and flashes from last night started to play in my mind. My nerves got tensed when Aarav asked me to speak to Manik and I was completely flabbergasted. Emotions engulfed me and I was completely taken back to the last day I had seen Manik. Anguish, rage and all the feelings started to make their way out in form of tears. I just made my way to the room without speaking a word.

My inner turmoil was now knocking rowdily on the doors of my heart to open the deadbolt and uninhibitedly abscond to the person I had loved with all my soul. The Award night words were again echoing in my head and I just held my head and sat on the floor.

I allowed those tears to make their way on my face after so many months. The caged emotions had just started to again surface. I was losing my calmness by just mere thought of speaking to him, but I knew I had to control myself again.

I quickly wiped the tears and tried hard to stop them but failed and again a new wave of emotions started to well in my eyes. I placed my right palm on mouth so that I don't let my sobs escape. I tried to amputate these feelings coz it was making me mentally unstable and emotionally vulnerable.

The door opened and I turned away to wipe my eyes and have my face completely emotionless. After composing myself I turned again to face Aarav.

Aarav- Nandini are you ok?? Please you know you can speak to me... Why didn't you tell me anything?? Last night Manik told me everything that happened 10 months back. I know you are hurt and...

I gave Aarav a sardonic smile and waned all my feelings from him so that he can't say a word to Manik about my reaction. I just asked him how I had reached here and where was my car. Aarav told me everything and I was a bit embarrassed on my actions and murmured a 'Sorry' to him for the trouble. He informed me that he'd get my car dropped later to my home.

Aarav chuckled and asked me to thank Ramachandran Swami later. I gave him a weak smile and said thanks to him and Sanjana for taking care of me. I nodded my head in an approval when he offered me to drop home. He knew there was no way I would speak to him about Manik.

Before leaving I held Little Nandu in my arms and I adored her with all the love I had left inside me and she responded back to my touch with fluttering her eyelashes. A faint smile crept on my lips and a tear trickled down my cheek when I kissed her forehead. I kept looking into her eyes and said... "Aarav make sure Nandu's life is filled with just happiness..." Sanjana hugged me and then I left with Aarav for my home.

WRITER'S POINT OF VIEW-

NANDINI'S HOME

Rishi asked his wife where Nandini was and she informed that she was still in her room. They were oblivious to the fact that she wasn't home. He then settled on the couch with a cup of coffee and was listening to the morning news, which had headlines that FAB 5 had won MTV VM Awards.

The news channels were playing the sections of their performance and also the Thanks giving speech by Manik. Nandini's parents heard his words when FAB 5 was holding the award...

Manik speech-

"Thank you... I am speechless... I wanna thank God, my family, FAB 5, all our musicians who work so hard with us... My FAB MUSIC LABELS team, my staff... every single person in my life... Thank you... And yes...I wanna Thank YOU...Yes, YOU gave me this Life, my reason for standing here and holding this award... it's just YOU and you know it...FOREVER..."

Nandini's parents noticed the doleful eyes of Manik while he spoke and his words clearly expressed his feelings. They somewhere recognized that 'You' in his speech was their Princi. They exchanged a glance and Rishi was thinking about his words. He somewhere deep in his heart felt that Manik was honest about what he said.

Rishi switched to another channel where they were playing the same news. However, this time his eyes were focused on one thing and that was the scarf in Manik's blazer pocket. Rishi tried to trace every inch of it and even rechecked on the newspaper. He was a bit startled coz he had gifted Nandini a similar scarf before she had left for London. He hadn't seen Nandini wearing it off lately and now he was a bit certain that Manik had his daughter's scarf.

Nandini's parents were perplexed after viewing the news and weren't able to make up their mind. Tears welled in their eyes as they remembered the day after which their Princi never smiled. Finally Rishi broke the silence...

Rishi- Seema did we take the right decision then?? Were we right about Manik??

The doorbell disturbed their chain of thoughts and Rishi went ahead to open the door. There was a courier guy and asked Rsihi to sign the receipt for him. The envelope was on the name of Nandini and after settling down on the couch again he opened the envelope.

Nandini's parents were completely stunned and bewildered to read that the lawyer's note attached. They came to know that they were the papers of the flat where Nandini used to live in London. Her parents knew how much Nandini had put efforts to buy the flat and infact they too tried had their best to acquire it but the owner never agreed to it. They knew Nandini had left the hope of getting it and they wanted to know who had sent these papers to them.

Rishi began to read the first page of the legal agreement and was completely baffled to see Manik's name on those papers. He was scandalized to know that Manik had transferred the flat on Nandini's name. Rishi read the papers thrice to confirm Manik's name on them and left a sigh. He removed his spectacles and handed the papers to his wife.

Seema too was stumped after reading Manik's name and all the happenings started to flash in front of their eyes. Manik's confession of his past, his request to marry Nandini and then his promise that he will wait. Tears made way in their eyes after they reminisced Nandini's pleading to stop Manik and his family. Her emotional breakdown had killed them, however at that time they couldn't trust Manik coz they were scared as parents for their daughter.

Since morning something or other was making them remember everything again and was forcing them to question their decision. Seema was completely moved and was crying keeping her head on Rishi's chest. He wrapped his arm to comfort her and wiped the lone tear in his eye.

Rishi- Seema ask Princi to come down, we all need to talk. And yes ask Rishabh to come online; he must be up right now in Dubai.

Seema was about to climb the stairs when Nandini walked in opening the door with Aarav. Her parents were startled and there was a bit of awkwardness as Aarav had come to their place almost after 5 years. Rishi welcomed him and before her parents could question Aarav gestured Nandini that he needed water. Seema and Aarav never got along well from their college days, though today she gave him a genuine smile. They exchanged a few pleasantries.

Aarav- Uncle I know you are worried for Nandini and how we both are here together...

Aarav told them about Nandini being at his home but he skipped her being drunk and churned an excuse. Rishi had always admired Aarav and was fond of his clear thought process. He requested them not to say anything to her and then hesitated to speak about Manik. He finally initiated the topic...

NANDINI'S POINT OF VIEW-

I knew Aarav had sent me purposely to get water for him and I was about to step out when I heard him speaking about Manik. I was listening to his conversation...

Aarav- uncle Manik is a very genuine guy and he really cares for your daughter. I know you have every right to decide what's best for Nandini but I'll still say that her true happiness resides in Manik.

My parents were silent and he continued...

Aarav- uncle I understand your concern, but please do not feel offended... what if Rishabh or Nandini had a past like this... Would that make them an immoral person???... Please uncle, Manik has changed and he's waiting for your approval... Think about it please.

I shrugged my thoughts and went ahead to give him water and was about to leave when my dad asked me to stay back. The pain inside me again started to ooze out on my face, but I concealed it with a straight face and started to fiddle with my phone. Aarav and dad were casually speaking and in between my dad handed me over an envelope.

My eyebrows furrowed as they were papers from U.K. and then I read the legal note in it. I quickly scanned the first page of agreement and witnessed Manik's name. He had bought the flat and this was a big shock for me. I had no idea how my parents would have reacted or would now react. I was so baffled and I could feel the intense gaze of Aarav and my parents on me. Before a scene was created I just said one thing... "I'll send the papers back, you don't have to worry about it..."

I got up before anyone could speak to me and then I stopped to receive the call from my Head of Marketing. I knew what the call was about and I was now a bit irritated as from last few days he was requesting me to take up a client in Mumbai and I was denying it.

He was middle aged, very supportive and understanding Head and it was becoming difficult for me to deny his request again. The top executives and Vivek had thought I was perfect for that client project as i had prior experience with such clients. However, I had refused him time and again.

I took a deep breath and answered his call... "Hi Vivek how are you??...Vivek I am really sorry I can't take up that project please... I am feeling guilty now, but I can't and it's got nothing with you or the team... It's a personal reason. I know I am supposed to take up the work assigned to me, but its my humble request please don't force me..."

I was a complete professional when it concerned my work, however at times you just don't have the courage and I wanted to avoid this client. Vivek was trying to tell me that I had an expertise that the client needed and that my firm was running short of time. It was a project the firm had tried to materialize from a year and now things had to roll on quickly after the contract conditions were agreed upon.

"Vivek you are my senior and a friend too, please I can't take up this client... I know they are going to be one of our biggest clients in India... I know it will be a great opportunity for our firm to make our base more firm in Indian market... But please I can't work with MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES... Please try and understand Vivek..."

I was completely drained and disturbed every time we discussed this issue. The management was pressurizing Vivek to convince me to take up the client and they would then propose my name in the final draft of the contract with Malhotra Industries as their Senior Consultant and Strategist.

Vivek was in a very critical position as the bottleneck in the process was my consent. I just sat on the chair as Vivek kept on convincing me again and I held my head listening to him. After a few minutes before I could say something I was completely baffled with what happened next.

My Dad took the phone from my hand...

Rishi- Hello Vivek, its Nandini's father this side... Sorry son for the interruption but I would like to apologize on behalf of my daughter.

I was completely scandalized by my father's act, as he never did such a thing and I kept looking at him without flicking my eyelashes while he continued...

Vivek- Rishi Uncle...

Rishi- Vivek, Nandini will work with MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES... I assure you and you can proceed ahead with your contract.

Vivek- Thanks a lot uncle, you have no idea what you have done for our firm and me... We had to start our first meeting with them this Wednesday in Mumbai... I'm so relieved now... Please don't worry about Nandini as she'll be in my team and I'll make sure she is comfortable. Uncle she needs to leave tomorrow evening for Mumbai.

Rishi- Please don't say thanks son... You can discuss work with her and yes have a good day son.

I was numb and my voice was paralyzed after hearing my father's words. He placed the phone on the table after disconnecting it and then gave me a weak smile. Aarav gestured to me that everything will be all right. He asked my parents for permission to leave as he was running a bit late. My parents went to see-off him and kept chatting with him.

I toddled towards the table and with shivering hands I picked up my phone and then the agreement papers of the flat. I clutched the papers in my hands and kept staring at them. My gaze was fixed on Manik's name and I gently caressed it. I heard the footsteps towards me and I kept the papers down.

I quietly walked towards my room and was thinking while climbing the stairs. I knew I had no choice left but to work with MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES now... I had distanced myself from my family, yet I still valued my father's words. I reached my room and closed the door behind me. I sat on the bed and kept the papers aside. I had sweat beads on my forehead, my anxiety grew and now I knew there was no escape. Destiny had played its trick again.

The only thought that now came to my mind was how to deal with this unforeseen situation. I murmured under my breath ..."How will I face Manik's family... What if Manik... What if Manik comes in front of me..."

Best of Luck for your exams everyone, I hope you all study well and have great results 😊...

NOTE-

1. Please do read Writer's Note on Page 122 for more clarity on Nandini and Manik's character. Nandini's inner turmoil will be described in coming chapter...

2. For PM please send me a Buddy request as it gets easier for me. Also, silent readers please buck up...

Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago
Pari_mananholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...
Unres...
Wow awesome amazing update...
Nandu was soo shocked to find herself at aarav place...
He finally talked to Nandu...
Manik was relieved to hear Nandu is ok...
Luved Nandu and lil Nandu scene...
Nandu parents r regretting thr decision...
They were soo shocked to see papers and soo was Nandu...
Thank god Arav talked to thm...
So Nandu has to work for manik now...
Nandu doesn't want to do...
So Nandu dad got some brains...
Now Manan will come face to face...
Luved it...
Thnx for pm...
Can't wait for next update..,
Update soon...
Sorry for being late actually I forgot to unres...
Soyy😃
Edited by Pari_mananholic - 8 years ago
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazinggg update
Thnx for pm me
Finally nandini ke parnts ko apni mistake realise toh huyi...nandu malhotras ke liye kaam kregi...lovd it...continue soon