Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
amazing promo di
nandini is restless thinking about manik
i think she is still angry on him..and she has all the right to be angry on him πŸ˜‰
waiting for manan's meetπŸ˜ƒ
hope nandini's parents change their decision about manik and accept him
but before that i would like to see nandini confronting manikπŸ˜‰
i always love the tigress side of nandini

plss continue soon di
hope your problems get sorted out soon
take care
and pls comeback soon
ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shoana

amazing promo di
nandini is restless thinking about manik
i think she is still angry on him..and she has all the right to be angry on him πŸ˜‰
waiting for manan's meetπŸ˜ƒ
hope nandini's parents change their decision about manik and accept him
but before that i would like to see nandini confronting manikπŸ˜‰
i always love the tigress side of nandini

plss continue soon di
hope your problems get sorted out soon
take care
and pls comeback soon

Thank you for the concern... problems don't leave you so soon. It's ok... coming to the promo hhmm we'll see how Nandini will react when she meets Manik soon. That confrontation will have a subtle message for all girls... even I like a strong Nandini coz we all are not cry babies... we all fight in our own ways in life...

I really like it when you and others call me Dii with so much respect. Thanks a lot.

Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago
etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey you're back...wow waiting for update... Missing this story so much..
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: etuu

Hey you're back...wow waiting for update... Missing this story so much..

Hi, yeah finally... would update the chapter soon...😊.

Take care.
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey I am so sorry for late reply. .
Really excited for next
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara115

Hey I am so sorry for late reply. .

Really excited for next
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly

Thanks a lot and please do not apologise... will update soon.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: janusingh21

Hi ,, well first of all a big wala Huggies from my side to u ...

Seriously u cleared all our confused herarts I really thought nandini is no more but thank goodness u cleared it now😊 n previous 2chap was like so heart touching dear .. Now d real reason is out y our manan or apart yet so close.. I really loved d way u penned d D day turning into der worst day ...N I totally agree to manik n nandini parents pov n u have actually penned very good

Maniks restlessness n nandini's confession was very well described u really bought tears in eyes d pain of being not together inspite of bieng madly in love with love each other but sometimes situation make us face it ...

I agree manik did write thing n nandini's parents were correct in der position .. I totally agree u have given der pov n totally justified in both cases ..but i am concerned abt nandini we didn't get her part na so just waiting for it ..
Nandini pleading for manik to take her along with her n after making distance with her parents n keep on trying on manik .. One can really understand wat she must going through it really filled my eyes.. manik promised her parents that he won't talk to her nor meet her until dey agree but wat abt his promisess to nandini, never to make her cry, never leave her alone be with her wen needed, yaaa I know some pain r worth but has he totally followed his promise made to her parents not but failed nandini's... Though he had his friends with him but wat abt nandini she was all alone in much more volnearble state.. I agree with writer's pov but being a female I can understand wat she is going on . now i am curious to know how u will cope up with all N I know d wait will b worthπŸ‘πŸ‘ N thank u for giving such an amazing story...

Thanks a lot for the hug and a virtual hug to you too... i'm glad i was able to clear all your doubts and also you liked the narration of last 2 chapters. it means a lot to me.

I guess i was being honest and just thought if anything would happen to us in real life, what would be our reaction and that's how penned every characters reaction... you are right they are in love and they will get together soon... pakka...

As far as Nandini's side is concerned i will narrate it soon... there will be a subtle message for all the girls in that narration that i want to express... your all doubts regarding her view point and her anger will be cleared i hope once i narrate her feelings soon... I hadn't penned her feelings before coz 'NANDINI' in this story has a very strong side to her and she has a particular level of threshold for pain and anger in her... once that's surpassed she speaks loud and clear...

We'll witness that soon... I will try my best to cope up with all... and i hope to deliver a good story ahead too.

Thanks a lot for such kinds words...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: MADHVIMADHU

Nice promo... Thnks tum aayi to sahi... I really miss your fab writing... 😊

Thanks a lot...
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditimanan

hey
actually i m reader of ur other ff nd from there i gt link to this ff nd believe me i have an xam tomorrow bt i was so adamant to read it fully i was so obsessed with it
thank u u kept it on hold otherwise i couldnt have finish it
okay coming to story its amaxing story totally nw concept from starting when manik was so vulnerable nd nandu supporting him without knowing his problem nd solving it nd then their chotu convo was so hrt touching
nd then manik coming back to his family nd fab 5 moments nd thrir teasing with the song was damn funny nd manik blushing awww it was so cute
then manan fb part was also damn amaxing nd then manik going to meet hr the excitement u showed so so blissful
dance faceoff between bosco nd nandu was superb like it was shocking nd rocking
then aarav story it was damn emotional i gt tears while teading u really penned it vry emotional i guess its special touch in ur story
then little nandu part was damn cute
aarav knows nandu more than anyone they r really true frnds
okay coming to nandus punishment they were so hatke ek dum nandu ki tarah
u know after nandu was nt their i thought she died i really felt so bad for manik bt then u bought drunk nandu nd song perfectly suots them
thanku for an amaxing story
nd haa that bich mein bappa talks r vry vry good u know even i m bappa fan okay worshiper nd the chats r amaxing
hatts off to u for an amazing story nd writing md so hrt touching honestly i loved the story vry much
sorry agar jyada lamba comment ho gaya ho toh if u gt bored
chalo bye finally i can concentrate on studies as i have completed reading
a big vala hug to i for superb writing
keep it ubye

I do know that you read my other story and glad to see you here too..😊.. thanks for reading... Hhmmm exams are going on and i hope you will be studying hard for it. I am extremely touched by your act, however, i feel exams are important and i hope you will concentrate on your studies too...

Firstly, thanks from the bottom of my heart for sharing with me your views, the moments that you liked in the story...It means so much to me not only as a writer, but also individually... there are times when i get low and at that time i read the comments of you all, trust me it gives me a zeal to fight in my personal life again...

Coming to the story- I know many people have pointed that the start of this story is weird as compared to other stories... its different in terms of incidents specially the start... And guess what while typing this reply for you i am sitting and having dinner just opposite to TOWER BRIDGE from where this story starts...😳..

Dance face off- that was a difficult one to pen down coz i had to keep in mind that whatever incidents and conversation that show Nandini's different behaviour should be captured in such a way that all add up to her past when i narrate it...

Hey, i am sorry if you got the feel that Nandini was no more, i really don't know why people thought like that coz the story is simple, just narrated in a different style...Glad now you are relieved with her back in present track, happy ???

I am a BAPPA worshiper too and i am glad to know you are a fan of him too πŸ˜ƒ... I knew i had to bring some kind of conversation in background to keep the story going and indicate the readers what's gonna happen ahead... Those talks were kept with an intention that we all are his children and he decided our journey on this earth... At times he does give us a free hand and yet when we can't make it, he takes charge again...

Thanks a lot for all the appreciation and i like detailed comments so chill 😊... Best of Luck for your exams!!!!

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail
9:50 p.m., TOWER BRIDGE
LONDON

I am right now having my dinner at a restaurant just by the TOWER BRIDGE where this story had started... I still can't believe that i am writing a story about 2 individuals and that to a story based on emotions, love and trust... Honestly, if someone would have told me a few years back that one day i will pen down such a story i would have laughed out loud... Love story would have been the last thing i would have ever scribbled coz i have never read a romantic novel in my life, i am the most unromantic person i guess ...

It's been such a beautiful journey that i couldn't stop myself from drafting this small Writer's Note expressing myself ... Life is strange, i just started scribbling one night some flashes of images and thought of posting it on forum without any expectations... I had thought that i am just doing it randomly and will stop after a couple of chapters, but i don't know why i just kept on going.

I didn't wish to write this story as i had done in past with my other stories, coz somewhere i felt that i should keep it simple and narrate it in a way that each one of us can read and feel the emotions...

I wanted the characters to be real. My main emphasis was on having the character of Nandini come across as a strong woman and someone who can deal with problems on her own... She is a woman with strength and courage, yet has that emotional side to her that she keeps to herself...

The character of Manik had required a lot effort from my side in terms of adding layers to his personality and make him across as a celebrity who has his own set of failures, ups and downs and yet have a positive perspective towards life after meeting Nandini. I tried my best to make him come across as a down to earth individual...The other aspect of his life is his family and FAB 5... I hope you all liked the bond of FAB 5 & Malhotra Family...

The character of Aarav was difficult to narrate coz it really needed a lot of checks while writing it... I am glad you all liked his character and his daughter Little Nandu...

Lot of readers always comment about the start of this story and mention its different, i agree indeed it is...I am extremely thankful to you all for appreciating and accepting such a different start to a story and liking the story ahead... Manik and Nandini met each other in the most difficult times of their lives coz they were destined to meet that night.

Coming to the present track we will soon witness Nandini's view point, her feelings and it will have a subtle message for all... I was asked for her view point by many and i had kept it reserved for the coming chapters...

I know there were many shortcomings in my writing and today I apologise for it.

It would be great if you all could share with me any personal memory of yours which made you smile in life... I am sure we all have experiences to share... 😊...Please feel free to do so now or anytime...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love and affection... Words would not be enough to Thank you all... And yes i wanna Thank silent readers too coz even if they don't like or comment, yet they spend their time to read the story...I hope you all too will share your thoughts some day...

I will continue with my dinner now and i hope to read your experiences soon... I will update the chapter asap... And yes, i always reply to every reader so you can always check my reply for your comment 😳...

Regards

Ankita