at least BAPPA put some brains in nandini's parents skull
I hope now manan will be together soon
and ya m still very much interested in reading this beautiful ff of yours
update soon
kavyach thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing promo...
I hope Nandini's parents will regret for their decision and get back Manan.
ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saithanmayee

I was actually plucking my hair while thinking about what would be the reason for manan's separation ๐Ÿ˜†

I literally had no idea what would be the reason for their separation after seeing manan's relation growing day by day it was hard to grasp that manan are not together because they have faced so much in life they developed their relationship to a point that nobody can break them I was thinking after happening so much how can they are not together
the reason you gave for their separation literally blew my mind I didn't think in that perspective
I never imagined nandini's parents would be the reason
but being a girl I can totally understand the perspective of nandini's parents
they are right at their place they just can't trust the person who was in a live in relationship with some other girl will be able take care and love their daughter
and the decision manik made is absolutely correct he really loves nandini for that reason he doesn't want nandini to go through that phase where he had suffered without his family
but seeing nandini like that it is really painfull her fears are also right she doesn't want to go through that darkness once again
you again nailed it girl ๐Ÿ‘
the way you have expressed each and everybody's perspective really touched my heart
loved manan romance and I was shocked when rishab accepted manan relation
loved manik and his sister bonding
I just cant believe that manan didn't talked to each other in the past 10 months
I guess by now nandini's parents might have understood that their daughter's happiness lies with manik and manik is a changed person
hope to see manan together soon
eagerly waiting to see what will happen when nandini regains her consciousness and what she had done while she was drunk
you just left me speechless by this update just loved the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
continue soon
and thanks for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
really sorry itna bhakwas karne keliye๐Ÿ˜†

Hi,

I'm feeling so overwhelmed after reading your comment and it really touched my heart... Thanks for all the appreciation... Trust me i am an average writer and its a simple story, but the readers who has made this journey so beautiful and i'll cherish it for life... And yes, you can always share whatever you feel and never say you were doing bakwas, that's not right...coz even my writing isn't that great lol...

Hey i had said there is no mystery in the story and everything was in front of your eyes... instead of plucking your hair, you could have simply just asked me secretly the reason of their separation๐Ÿ˜†...
I hope the reason stated hasn't disappointed you.

I'm really satisfied to see that almost every reader understood the viewpoint of Nandini's parents and the decision taken by Manik. I was actually crossing my fingers while posting the chapter coz i wasn't sure how everyone would react...

I tried to give everyone's view point so that things look justified and nothing random. However, Nandini's point of view, her feelings have yet no been expressed, but we'll see that outburst soon... Yeah Rishabh did understand the genuine feelings Manik had for his Princi, so he agreed.

I think at times we just need a push to view things in front of us that we hesitate to accept. Nandini's parents just need that little push and that will be their soon...๐Ÿ˜ณ They never disliked Manik, but trust is something they couldn't have on Manik... Things will turn now... Their love story ahead will be simple yet a bit different coz both Manik & Nandini are bit different in this story...

Thank you much from the bottom of my heart.

Lots of Love

Ankita

Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnk god u r bk m very eager to knw the new part of story ...:
Plz bring manan bck m so excited.../
Plz update new part soon
yajishtha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
welcome back
and
awesome promo
update soon
aditimanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey
actually i m reader of ur other ff nd from there i gt link to this ff nd believe me i have an xam tomorrow bt i was so adamant to read it fully i was so obsessed with it
thank u u kept it on hold otherwise i couldnt have finish it
okay coming to story its amaxing story totally nw concept from starting when manik was so vulnerable nd nandu supporting him without knowing his problem nd solving it nd then their chotu convo was so hrt touching
nd then manik coming back to his family nd fab 5 moments nd thrir teasing with the song was damn funny nd manik blushing awww it was so cute
then manan fb part was also damn amaxing nd then manik going to meet hr the excitement u showed so so blissful
dance faceoff between bosco nd nandu was superb like it was shocking nd rocking
then aarav story it was damn emotional i gt tears while teading u really penned it vry emotional i guess its special touch in ur story
then little nandu part was damn cute
aarav knows nandu more than anyone they r really true frnds
okay coming to nandus punishment they were so hatke ek dum nandu ki tarah
u know after nandu was nt their i thought she died i really felt so bad for manik bt then u bought drunk nandu nd song perfectly suots them
thanku for an amaxing story
nd haa that bich mein bappa talks r vry vry good u know even i m bappa fan okay worshiper nd the chats r amaxing
hatts off to u for an amazing story nd writing md so hrt touching honestly i loved the story vry much
sorry agar jyada lamba comment ho gaya ho toh if u gt bored
chalo bye finally i can concentrate on studies as i have completed reading
a big vala hug to i for superb writing
keep it ubye
ankita_t thumbnail

Thanks a lot...
ankita_t thumbnail

Thanks...๐Ÿ˜Š...

Word Count: 1

MSIKura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice to see a superb promo. Things getting into track on manan's life I believe. Or more twists and turns? Whatever it is, you should continue as I love your writting. Just simple n elegant.
Hope to see the next chap soon๐Ÿ˜›
absnads thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing promo...can't wait to read the update..
Pls update soon...