Frequent Posters

ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nirvisha

OMG

get well soon dear.. .
And you will surely find a new job..
And will be waiting for your comeback with Humsafars.. ..

Thanks... i am better now... i'll be following your story again soon.
Annieeeeiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didaaa 😭 please reply. Why ain't you replying. I am sorry that I replied late. Please check your mail.

Annanya
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annieeeiee

Didaaa 😭 please reply. Why ain't you replying. I am sorry that I replied late. Please check your mail.

Annanya

Hey,

I missed your email by mistake it coz went to another folder due to the filter set up on my emails...will reply soon. Apologies Ananya. I hope you are studying well.

ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: ps_angel

Take ur tym di...
Waiting :)

Thanks for understanding Lil Angel...
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: mylifeplf

hello ankitha, u know what I read ur story in 1 day, I mean in one day from first to end on this sunday, yeah I used get pms but I couldn't read it bcz of some personal issues, but yaar when started reading it, I couldn't not stop myself to read it completely, even I was getting rant from mom, I dint care, I completed ur story,

its so nice story dude, I truly loved it, okay okay u want time for update, take long, but don't take too long, come soon, I wish ur personal stuff things set fast in good ways for u,
I will be waiting like ur other readers
lots of love

Hi,

Ohhh gosh 1 day... that's...i am thankful to you for spending an important 1 day of your time on my story... I hope your personal issues have been sorted...

Thank you for the kind words and appreciating my little effort... it really means a lot to me. I will continue soon and you understood my situation. I hope to come back with a better storyline ahead and we all can continue our journey ahead too...

Thank you so much.

Take care.

ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanf

I am num di...Having tears in my eyes..

How beautifully uh hav penned down each n every emotion...
I m so proud n ecstatic to say dat dis was da bestest n most genuine story I hav ever read so far..
Dis part waz just EXCELLENT...
Woww...just woww...still I m drooling over it..
Words r less for me to describe how I m feeling after reading it..
Yes...uh are right...both of dem be it MANIK or Nandini parents were right at dere respectd place..
Really respect MANIK desicion...it waz indeed a very difficult n tormenting...but still he took it...respect for him for dis..
It's so ironical to see dat a girl lyk Nandini falling head over heals in love...Yess...indeed dere is TRUE LOVE...
It changed her completely...
Really excited... And will be waiting for da next update... To see how dere story will proceed further..
Thankuh di...for giving me an opportunity to read just a wonderful story...take care..
Stay blessed..

Hi Samanf,

After reading your views i am numb and trust me on that... i never thought i'll get such appreciation for such a simple story and very average writing... I truly believe i am blessed to have readers like you who are more now like a family on the forum and are part of my life...

So, thank you for being a part of my life... You are right it was difficult for Manik and her parents too... yet, i still haven't narrated the anger Nandini has inside her, we'll see that soon.

Yes, True Love indeed is like this, Nandini's first love is Manik and same goes for Manik... they had past relationships but they weren't in love... but, they are head over heels for each other.

I'll pen down soon the next chapter and how their life will be ahead.

Thank you so much for such kind words and i honestly feel, i don't deserve so much appreciation, i think what makes this story special is you as a reader. Thanks.

Lots of Love

Ankita

ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohai121

Hey dear,
Dis part was beyond excellent i wud like to say dis part cleared out all sort of confusion which was dere..
U actually manages wid ur writing to welled up my eyes either wid happy scenes or sad scenes...
U R Sum Sort Of Magician In d Field F Writing
There r few Magicians N U R D Most precious One
I m highly impressed wid ur writing skills trust me on dat
Actually dis time u took a lot f time to update it though i was bsy bt still was checking wid ur update bt neverthless u made it WORTH IT ssly WID D LONGEST UPDATE N CLEARED PICTURE F DERE BROKEN YET SO STRONG RELATIONSHIP
A BIG VIRTUAL HUG FROM MY SIDE FOR U DEAR..
i luvd d genuine confession f nandini for manik it directly gone to my heart n touched it
Every moment wen u make either wid manan or widout manan z so so so so so so special
Now i cud clearly c d dressing style f nandini wid kmrbandh whch u pointed out in earlier update
Awww earlier nandini used to tease manik by calling him baby bt nw manik also teased her dat was so cute moment
Rishabh agreed on dere relationship was a big surprise i was toh terrified wen he askd nandini to leave wid him
Manik bought waistband for nandini dat was again a cutest moment f dem
Phewww i m jst imagining hw dey wud b worried becz f d proposal dey sent to nandini i parents dat mst b one f hell situation for dem
D day came whch was use to b dere beautiful day turned out to b most painful day ..i was literally in tears wen i read how nandini was craving for manik
Yes both her parents n manik were rght on dere places
Every parents wnts a secure life for dere child n manik being gone thrgh d situation f leaving his parents knws every bit f guilt he gone thrgh
Ahhh in shrt i find it so painful
The souls whch meant to b together were teared apart bcz f dat past
Stupid kavya i feel like to give her one tight slap n kick
10 months god dey how managed both f dem shit i cnt imagine even dey were having so much paitence !!!!!!

I have a doubt cn u clear it if i guess i m nt wrong
Manik award ceremony held in london rght??? Nandini went dere rght???
Bt nandini z in mumbai rght in sum pub after dat swami took her to aarav ???? In mumbai rght ???? I m confused here ???????

Bt my every confusion gone bt dis z where i m stuck !!!!!

By d way thnq for pm
Wid lots f luv n wishes

Hi,

Thank you firstly for the hug...a hug to you too from my side... I really have taken so much time to reply to your comment coz i was scratching my head as what to write in my reply... You left nothing for me to express, i am feeling so overwhelmed...I read your views almost 7-8 times, it just made me feel so special. If i could touch your heart then it's the biggest compliment for me.

Thank you for such kind words and i know they are from your heart...Honestly, i am just an average writer and its a simple story that i am narrating... what makes it special are you all readers and making me aware what works for you in the story and how you feel about it...

I'm no magician trust me coz true magicians are readers who can like such a simple story and i am deeply thankful to you.

I'm glad things got cleared for you... Coming to your confusion- Nandini is in Delhi remember... Aarav lives in Delhi too and she was not in London. So, when she was drunk she was in Delhi...If there are some more questions please feel free to write to me... I'll be more than happy to clear your doubts...

Thank you for liking the small sections i had penned of their romance, lol i can't write very mushy stuff yaar... i feel very shy...😳... It has been a painful journey for both, but now you know they'll be together coz BAPPA is back in action 😃... Remember he had scribbled something on his letter-pad regarding the plan he has for both...

Thanks a lot from my heart...

Lots of Love

Ankita

Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago
ankita_t thumbnail

PROMO

While taking shower I was trying to register the happenings of last night and I don't know why I felt so restless. Random flashes came to my mind and i was startled.. "Manik... that can't happen..." I shrugged that thought and decided to ask Aarav and Sanjana how I had landed up in their place.

I stepped out and made my way to the dinning area where i was greeted by a warm smile of Sanjana and Aarav too took his eyes off the newspaper and smiled at me. Little Nandu was in Sanjana's lap and was flapping her hands asking me to hold her and fluttered her innocent eyes. I went and took her in my arms and kissed her forehead. I don't know how Little Nandu and me shared such a deep connection.

Sanjana disturbed my chain of thoughts when she handed me coffee and she took Nandu from my lap so that she doesn't hit the coffee mug. We just exchanged a few pleasantries and then my eyes fell on the newspaper. It had FAB 5's picture on the front page holding the Award they had received. A faint smile spread across my lips and Aarav noticed it. I rolled by eyes when he started to read the news loud.

Aarav- History has been created by FAB 5 with winning the MTV VM Awards... Manik Malhotra has won the Best Singer Award this year for his outstanding singing and he deserved every bit of it... Hey Sanjana I think we should call Manik and congratulate them...

I pursed my lips and looked around when he mentioned that and unknowingly my heart started to beat faster, the palpitation started to increase with every second when Aarav dialled a number on his phone. I just got up and stood at a distance while he started the conversation.

***************************************************************************************

NANDINI'S HOME

Rishi asked his wife where Nandini was and she informed that she was still in her room. They were oblivious to the fact that she wasn't home. He then settled on the couch with a cup of coffee and was listening to the morning news which had headlines that FAB 5 had won MTV VM Awards.

The news channels were playing the sections of their performance and also the Thanks giving speech by Manik. Nandini's parents heard his words when FAB 5 was holding the award...

Manik speech-

"Thank you... I am speechless... I wanna Thank God, my family, FAB 5, all our musicians who work so hard with us... My FAB MUSIC LABELS team, my staff... every single person in my life... Thank you... And yes...I wanna Thank YOU...Yes, YOU gave me this Life, my reason for standing here and holding this award... it's just YOU and you know it...FOREVER..."

Nandini's parents noticed the doleful eyes of Manik while he spoke and his words clearly expressed his feelings. They somewhere knew that 'You' in his speech was their Princi. They exchanged a glance and Rishi was thinking about his words. He somewhere deep in his heart felt that Manik was honest about what he said.

Rishi switched to an another channel where they were playing the same news. However, this time his eyes were focused on one thing and that was the scarf in Manik's pocket. Rishi tried to trace every inch of it and even rechecked on the newspaper. He was a bit startled coz he had gifted Nandini a similar scarf before she had left for London. He hadn't seen Nandini wearing it off lately and now he was a bit sure that Manik had his daughter's scarf.

Nandini's parents were perplexed after viewing the news and weren't able to make up their mind. Tears welled in their eyes as they remembered the day after which their Princi never smiled. FInally Rishi broke the silence...

RIshi- Seema did we take the right decision then?? Were we right about Manik??

I know the story was ON HOLD for a long time, but here is the Promo for the next chapter. I hope you are interested in knowing how Manik & Nandini's love story will unfold ahead...

I still need to reply to a few comments and i'll do it soon...Please do like and share your precious comments.

piyasmanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
naseeb...nandini parents r thinking about them n their daughter
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghchat

Hello...

Nice update...

The way Rishabh was behaving... Ohh that's too difficult time for manan... But finally he approved for them... It's superb...

It's happy moment when manik is back with his family again... Nandini is really very strong support system behind it... His family and manik was blessed having her...

The romantic moments between manan were amazing and beautiful... The way nandini told her feelings for manik was just wonderful... Such a lovely part it was... And that kamarbandh part... Aww it's super duper...

And most emotional part was manik's decision... You penned it very well... You are right... Her parents were right at their place and manik made really tough decision and it was proud felling that he cares for nandini that much that he can't see her in pain and supported her family's emotions sacrificing his love... It was very painful for both but somewhere it was their time which wrong...

That kavya was so cheap that she did all these things...

And the way manik's family supported manik was awesome... And the pictures of nandini in their house was beautiful part... And nandini still cares for manik and connected with him by love...

And finally present track came... I just hope everything will sort out... And nandini's parents can trust him now... Waiting for their union...

You are just outstanding writer dear... Your writing skills are beautiful... I just love it...

Thanks for pm... Continue soon...

Take care...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your views with me and it means a lot. Honestly i am just an average writer and its just a simple story. Still thanks for the appreciation .

Rishabh did agree to their relationship in London... Nandini is Manik's strength and his support system be it personal or professional... They always stood by each other... I'm glad you liked their romance and yeah in this story Nandini is the one who isn't much expressive... So, the moment was like that and she told Manik what she felt for him.

I contend to know you understood the decisions taken by both, however i feel Nandini's views are equally important. We'll witness her feelings soon... They are at a distance and time has travelled, but their love has just increased for each other... I think that's special about their relationship.

Thanks a lot.

Take care.