Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sonali4943

bt i think only manik cant decide that bec its also nandini is there n its also her lifes decision its wrong manik cant decide

n i know being a parents nandinis parents are also right bt they also want to nandinis happiness aur itna bada decision jiske liye liya ja raha hai use puchna padta hai

in sab mai sirf nandini ko bahaut suffer karna pada hai

You are absolutely right, infact we'll address this issue in coming chapters... I haven't yet told what Nandini feels, what she thinks about such a Decision where her views weren't included... Her love and concern for Manik are in one place, but you are absolutely right that 'in a relation there are 2 individuals...'

I was really very happy after reading your comment coz you pointed it out... also i was contend you understood both sides...

Thank you so much for expressing...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Istandformyself

Wow wht a beautiful update ankita. U r rite.every person is right n their views r justified.parents always want d best for their kids n best was manik taking a strong step for nandus view point. Surly thy l b together soon but dis time manik would hve won trust n respect along with love from nandus parents...๐Ÿ˜›

Hi,

yes everyone was right on their views, but what about Nandini??? Infact its a question every girl has to ask themselves and to the people who take decisions and the girl has no say in it...

What Nandini thinks, what she feels and her views will be expressed soon in coming chapters...

You have mentioned the thought i had in my mind as a girl and as a writer too... Manik will have to work hard this time...

But, will Nandini give a chance to him???

Thanks a lot... your words mean a lot to me...

Lots of Love

Ankita
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: archu_asok

Awesome update.way u penned this update was ommendable.especially nandini and her dad's part .their respective parts were were written. Wow rishab approved manan's relation. That part was blissful. Manan's moments were beautifully penned. Nandini's dad was right at his point his words were well written. Manik's reply was well penned.feeling sad for nandini her state was well penned. Hats off.nandini's pleading session was so emotional.loved nandini's concern for manik after all happened. Kavya hate her. Finally the suspense got unwrapped. Totally an mindblowing update. Eagerly waiting for next update. Continue soon.thanks for pm

Keep writing
Stay blessed๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi,

Thank you so much... I'm glad you liked the father & daughter parts... trust me it was small section yet it was difficult for me to write it... Yes, Rishabh knew Manik was honest with his feelings for Nandini so he had agreed...

Thanks for appreciating Manik and Nandini's Dad's words. Nandini's in the entire story for the 1st time expressed helplessness coz she found her life slipping away... But, we'll soon see how she feels about the entire DECISION that had been taken place...

Thanks a lot...

Take care.

ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajirock123

Hey dear it was amazing update

And ya u were write there is no mystery
But we thought something else
This proved that how beautiful u written every thing
And first I thought rishab done this
But no
And nandus parents were right on their place
And manik is slso right
He wants that every one should happy with their wedding
And feeling sad for nandu
No body is not listening her
Why she alwsyd dufferes with their decision
That kavys done all this
Waiting for next one
Hoping their happy reunion
Pls update soon
Thanks for the wonderful update
And long one too

Hi,

Thanks a lot for agreeing with me that there was no mystery...i feel so good reading that ๐Ÿ˜Š... I'm happy you could understand the concerns of both sides... but, Nandini suffered...

We'll soon know what Nandini thinks, what she feels and how things will now unfold...

They will meet soon...

Thank you so much...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_is_manan

Such an amazing bliss update...

But I really feel ki Only Manik can't take decision on his own yaar they are in a relationship so Nandu too have that right to took decision for them...
In her past relationship too Aarav took decision without discussing her n here Manik too did same...
Though Manik has his own concerns bcoz he knew how it feels to live away from your family n he can't give that same pain too Nandu...
And Nandu's parents were right on their point but not entirely coz they want her happiness n after Manik left they are witnessing her pain still till now they didn't approach for anything...
And Manik n Nandini they both sufferd a lot... They were away from each other but still their love for each other just growing with each passing day... And now when they will met again they will become more stronger...
Will waiting too see how will Manik wins Nandu this time...

I am thankful to you for thinking from the point of view of Nandini when you said that there are 2 people in a relationship... We'll soon know what Nandini feels, what she thinks of the decision...

Manik has been through that phase and hence, tried to protect Nandini from it. The guilt had almost killed him and he doesn't want Nandini to go through it...

At times when things aren't favourable so people can't see things that are in front of them and they just need one person to talk them through it... Just wait for next couple of chapters for it...

Yes, even i am waiting to see how Manik will win Nandini's heart this time...๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Thanks a lot...

ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: shoana

awesome amazing update ...๐Ÿ‘
loved it very much
so this was the reason for manan's separation ๐Ÿ˜ณ
but both nandini's parents and manik was right on their place๐Ÿ˜Š
no parent will agree to give their daughter to someone with such past
they will definitely trust manik one day...
but for that they need time
this kavya๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก
but she don't know one thing...that manan's love will increase for each other everyday๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and one thing is for sure...if we go against our parents decision we won't get happiness
they do everything for their children's benefit only
thanks for pm dear
will be waiting for nxt update

i thought of writing long comment
but i'm really very busy..as i have my exams..so please pardon me this time
next time pakka i will comment long๐Ÿ˜‰
take care

Hi,

Yes this is how things happened in 10 months and i'm glad you could understand the view of both sides... However, we'll witness soon what Nandini feels coz in a relationship there are 2 people...

Nandini's parents will trust Manik soon just as you said...You are right that Kavya aahhh... forget her... You are right going against your parents isn't the solution coz your happiness will be incomplete without them.

Hey i hope your exams are going well ๐Ÿ˜Š...Best of Luck ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Lots of Love...

Ankita
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri_valli

Superb update yaar... Both nandini parents and manik are rgt at their positions... Nandini is badly hurt and rishab is so understanding...maniks gift to nandini that waistband was romantic...waiting for manan meet or at least talk after ages...update soon dear...

Thanks for sharing your views... yes both were right but Nandini suffered a lot... Ya, even i found that gift romantic ...

They'll be meeting soon...๐Ÿ˜Š...

Thank you so much.

Take care.

ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charmi98

Firstly thanks for pm...

Cuming to d update nw...
I seriously dnt knw wt to sae...
It was really amazing. ...
Poor MaNan dey had to go through so mch...bt I guess dos will really mk der relationship strngr...
Every one is rite at der plc Nandini's parents as well as manik kus d situations r wrng mstly ...bt every thng will plc rite jus it needs thoda tym...
Bt dat kavya๐Ÿ˜• y she had to do ol dis
Bt anyway hope u n bappa sab kch jaldi jaldi thik kardenge...infact ik๐Ÿ˜†
Update was actually awesome ...luvd it
Pls continue soon...

Hi,

Thank you so much for your views... Manik and Nandini indeed went through a lot, however everyone was right n their stand... You are right just some time more and Nandini's parents might understand everything soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

BAPPA has now taken control in his hands so voh kuch na kuch zarur karenge for his royally spoilt brat and favourite daughter...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Thank you so much.

Lots of Love

Ankita
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: etuu

hi, when will you out this "on hold " tag?????? it's feeling like ages... hope you will be continue soon...

I know its been long, i'll try to come back soon... sorry.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitkat5756

meri jaan tu theek hain na ????????????? i miss u and ur story a lot...hope u are fine ???????

I am better now and yeah i missed your presence too... hope you are better now...