Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dashreyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: priakachan

Yes and trust me...the heroine of 'Coffee Prince' though tomboyish has girly qualities and super-cute specially because she is totally fighter kindπŸ˜› She has a really funny side too. 😳

Here's sharing the link of 'Coffee Prince' U can watch the drama here😳

http://www.dramanice.to/coffee-prince-drama/watch-coffee-prince-drama-episode-1-online

Thanks yaar for the link...
LUCKYRICKLY thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AAPKI VAJASE MERI PEAT DARD HORA HAI , HUS HUS KE MERI GAAL DARD HO RAHA HAI, ITS VERY NICE . ISI TARHA HUMKO ENTERTAIN KARO. KAAP IT UP
neetamandaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. .. Superb.. .
But when manik will get to know that nandini is girl... ????
nilisha-kunnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome story...read it in one go

loved it
cont soon
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Date was so cute and romantic.
Manik doesn't know about her gender still he was successful to give such beautiful touchy time.
I just finished last two parts today.
And u r amazing dear.
Will wait for next update.

priakachan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot guys for all the comments and likes. Abhi comments ke replies dene ki koshish kiye and after a few posts I got a comment of spamming..so instead of the replies...Here's a jadoo ki jhappi to all of U and my next update!πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

Chapter 16
Sun and MoonπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

'Yaar Nandu...tune masala dosa order kiye aur tune theek se khaaya bhi nahi?' Manik asked looking at Nandini with a perplexed look on his face.

Nandini looked up suddenly and there was pain in her eyes.

'Kya hua? Maine kuch galat bola kya yaar? I mean tere aankhon main aansoo kyon hai?' Manik asked in a concerned tone.

'Wo...papa ke yaad aa gaye..' Nandini made up an excuse trying to not let Manik know her feelings.

'Tu masala dosa ke wajah se sad haina..tho mere paas ek tareeka hai tujhe smile karvaane ka' Manik said and he called the waiter closer and whispered something in his ears and gave him some money. The waiter nodded and went away.

'Sir..aap kya karnewaale ho?' Nandini asked her eyes widening in curiosity.

'Phirse sir? Tu mujhe ek baar ke liye bhi Manik nahi bulaa sakta?' Manik asked with a frown on his face.

'Sir..wo tho fake date ke liye tha...abhi tho main aapko kaise Manik bulaaoon?' Nandini asked with a questioning look on her face.

'Achcha ye bataao...ke tum jab sochte ho..tab tum soch main bhi sir sir karke hi sochte ho? Iss baat pe sach bolna ok?' Manik said raising his brows.

'Hmm no...' Nandini mumbled looking away.

'Tho phir? When you think of me...you may be thinking as...arre ye Manik mera sar kyon khaata hai?πŸ˜† Pata nahi Manik kyon kisi ladki ko choose nahi karta..right?' Manik asked with a smirk. πŸ˜›

Nandini nodded her head in 'Yes' as she truly always took his name when she thought of him.

'So..you can call me Manik. Try now'

'Manik'

'That's better.' Manik said with a smirk on his face. Suddenly the waiter brought in one huge bowl of icecream and two tiny bowls. Manik smiled seeing the scooped up icecream.πŸ˜›

'So here it is' Manik said with a huge smile of satisfaction. Nandini's face broke into a huge smile as she saw the icecream.

'Icecreammm!! I love icecream!' Nandini said with a huge smile on her face as she looked excitedly at Manik.

'You know...I feel that nothing is more refreshing and nothing can make the mood get better than eating icecream!' Manik said with a smile. πŸ˜ƒ

Manik took a scoop of icecream from the bowl and placed it in the tiny bowl in front of Nandini.

'Ye lo! Now icecream khaa lo and smile widely!' Manik said pointing to the icecream. Nandini took a spoonful of icecream and ate it and she felt the pain in her heart melt away. 😳 Nandini smiled without she herself knowing as to why she is smiling nowπŸ˜›

'You know...whenever I feel sad or feel low..I just buy dibbe bharke icecream and sit and eat it. Bahut achcha feel hota hai' Manik said as he scooped in an icecream for himself as ate the icecream. Manik suddenly licked one of his fingers which got smeared with icecream.

Nandini noticed this small action of Manik she found it really cute. Manik suddenly looked up and noticed Nandini looking at him without blinking her eyes.

'Kya hua yaar? Aise kyon dekh raha hai?'

'Wo..nothing...never thought that just like me..you too like icecream'

'Tujhe nahi pata ke mujhe aur kya kya pasand hai! Abhi tho tu mujhe jaanne laga hai...as days pass by..you'll know me more' Manik said with a huge smile.

'Par...today is our last day together na?' Nandini asked with a sad look on her face.

'Haan yaar..main tho bhool gaya tha..par agar kabhi bhi tujhe koi bhi zaroorat pade aur mujhko contact karne hai..ya phir mujhe tujhko..tho hum ek doosre ko contact karenge..ok?' Manik said with a smirk.

Nandini nodded her head with a smile on her face.

'Koi bhi zaroorat pade..only tab? Matlab...without a reason I cannot meet him..Ayyappa..I will miss him so badly' Nandini thought as she ate the scoop of icecream with a little pout on her face.

'Arre yaar...tu wapas sad lag raha hai...achcha chal..tujhe happy karne ke liye...mere paas ek aur idea hai' Manik said with a smile.

Nandini looked up with a confused look on her face. Manik hinted to the waiter from earlier and he went and brought a guitar. He took the guitar from the waiter and started tuning the guitar. Nandini looked around and it was just the two of them. The customers who were there earlier have also left. Manik started strumming the guitar and he started singing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnzHK0uPpD0

Ke rahe inn rangon main...ke rahe inn khwaabon main..
ke rahe inn rangon main

Rangon main...khwabon main...hum sabhi..
nainan main..ankhiyan main..tum jo kabhi

nainan main..ankhiyan main..tum jo kabhi..

Zindagi zara..tu jhoomle,
apne gird zara..tu dekhle..
baatle saari..khushiyaan..
bhulaade saare gham..

apne haath zara tu uthaale,
maang le rab se dua..
baatle saari khushiyaan..
bhulaade saare gham...

Ke rahe inn rangon main...ke rahe inn khwaabon main..
ke rahe inn rangon main...ke rahe inn khwaabon main..

Nandini felt herself get sucked into a new world...a world where Manik's eyes...his smiles and the musical notes he sang spoke to her. There were no words spoken..there were only colours..there were only dreams and Nandini smiled dreamily as Manik finished singing the song. Manik opened his eyes and looked at Nandini who was looking at him dreamily. Manik smirked as he noticed the way Nandu was mesmerized by his singing.

'Hmm..how was it?' Manik asked raising his one brow in a questioning way.

'Awesome!' Nandini murmured still in a dazed mood. 'You sing beautiful...'

'Thanks!' Manik said with a little smirk.

'You play guitar so beautifully, Manik' Nandini said dreamily. She didn't even notice that she called him 'Manik'.

'Thanks...sirf guitar?' Manik asked biting his lower lip.

'No!! No!! Everything is just awesome! You sing beautifully!' Nandini said a bit too loud and Manik smiled seeing this boy getting so excited.

'Hmm...tho that is my gift for you...because you were ready to take a risk for me to come meet the girls as a gay lover. Paise ke liye log bahut kuch karte hai..magar tujhe tho ek punch padnewaala tha..and yesterday you didn't enjoy even a single bit because of my calling you each time. So I wanted to make it up to you' Manik said with a smile.

'Manik..nobody made me feel so happy' Nandini said with a huge smile.

'You know..now you are also making me feel happy by calling me Manik' Manik said with a smirk on his face. πŸ˜›

'Sorry sir..I got excited by the song' Nandini said getting confused by what to say. πŸ˜•

'Wapas sir?' Manik asked with a frown on his face.

Nandini bit her lip and looked away perplexed when she noticed the frown on his face.

'Achcha wo chod! Ye bata..tune socha ke nahi ke tujhe kya chahiye as gift?'

'Itne tho mile..bas yehi kaafi hai' Nandini said with a smile.

'Ok...mujhe pata tha ke tu aisa hi kuch bolega..tho maine decide kar liya ke jo main tere liye laaya hoon..wohi tujhe deta hoon' Manik said with a smile.

Nandini sat with her eyes widened.

'Ayyappa he already bought a gift for me? What is it?'πŸ˜•

Manik brought out a box from his pocket and gave to Nandini. πŸ˜›

Nandini opened the little box and in it was a chain with a locket on it.

Nandini's face widened into a huge smile.

'Its so beautiful!' Nandini whispered seeing the beautiful necklace.

'There is the sun and the moon on it. The moon is embracing the sun and its the start of a new friendship. We are different like the sun and the moon. Sun is hot like me...moon is calm and cool like you.' Manik explained to Nandini the meaning of the locket. Nandini looked up at Manik with surprise as she couldn't believe that he would say such words.

'Now we both will go our ways...sun will be far away from the moon...yet at some point...the sun and the moon will meet. Our friendship is warm..neither too hot like me..nor cool like you. It is filled with warmth. If ever we meet again...I would like to see you wearing this as a symbol of our friendship. Hamari dosti ke liye itna tho banta haina?' Manik asked with a smile on his face.

Nandini felt her heart tear by those words.

'We both will go our ways...but why? Why must the moon be far away from the sun? Why can't we be together?'

'Achcha tu dekhte hi rahega ke isey pehnega?' Manik asked with a little frown. Nandini took the chain and wore it around her neck. Manik smiled seeing Nandini wearing it.

'Jab bhi tujhe meri zaroorat hai...main tere paas rahoonga..to protect you and jab bhi mujhe teri zaroorat hai..tho tu mere paas rahega na?' Manik asked with a genuine smile.😊

'H..haan..' Nandini mumbled as she tried to stifle her tear.

'Soon..I'll be getting married to a girl of my dadi's choice and going to U.S. I cannot be away from U.S. I need to go to fulfill my dreams. Tujhse dur rahoonga tho bhi tujhe bhooloonga nahi, Nandu' Manik said placing his hand on Nandini's. Nandini felt a drop of tear roll down her cheek.

'Tu ro mat yaar..kaun ladka aise rota hai? Tu hamesha ladkiyon ke tarah rota rehta hai..achcha nahi lagta! Be strong, ok?' Manik said tapping on her shoulder as he got up.

'Chal chalte hai..tere boss se nipat lete hai' Manik said.

'Boss se nipat lete hai? Kahin jhagda tho nahi karega na?' Nandini got worried.

'Sir please mere boss se aap kyon milne jaayenge? Ye baat tho already khatm ho chuke hai.' Nandini mumbled with a nervous look in her eyes.

'Nahi...not yet done! Follow me!' Manik said as paid the bills and walked out through the restaurant door. Nandini followed him outside and he walked out of the mall and got into his car.

Manik drove in quite a nice speed and Nandini felt nervous as to what Manik is planning to do. Manik and Nandini walked in and entered 'Pizza Delivery Hut'

'Hello Manik sir...' the owner of the Pizza Hut shop stretched his hand to welcome Manik.

'Hello!' Manik said as he held his hand with a smirk on his lips.

Suddenly he noticed Nandini behind Manik.

'Tu..tu yahan pe kya kar raha hai? Tu wapas aa gaya? Tujhe tho maine job se nikaal diye na?'

Manik suddenly came between them covering Nandini and said to him.

'Wo mere saath aaya hai'

'Aapke saath? Aap isko jaante ho?' the owner asked with a surprised look on his face.

'Haan ye mera dost hai aur aaj aur kal isne mere liye one day off liye the'

'Magar isne tho kuch bola hi nahi' the owner said trying to look at Nandini standing behind Manik.

'Kyon? Agar mere saath nahi hote...isse koi fark padta hai? Whether he is with me or not..he can take a day or two off from work, right?' Manik asked with a frown on his face.

'Wo sir...aap tho jaante hi ho..hamare shop ke haalat...I cannot afford employees to take days off'

'ok..so sir..remember my conversation with you? I'm purchasing Pizza Delivery Hut' Manik said with a confident look on his face.

'Sir..iske liye aap shop khareedoge? He is nothing but a useless fellow'

'Hmm...magar mere liye tho useful raha. Whether he was useful to you or not..but to me..he was very useful. He helped me with something and trust me..no guy would help me the way he helped me.' Manik said looking sharply at the owner.

'Sir...aap baithiye na..' the owner tried to divert the topic.

'Yes...Nandu..baith' Manik said as he sat on one of the chairs.

Nandini stood there awkwardly as she noticed her ex-boss glaring at her.

'Tu khada kyon hai? Suna nahi? Baith!' Manik said pulling one of the chairs for Nandini to sit.

Nandini sat with a confused look on her face.

'So...regarding purchasing the shop...oh par aap khade kyon ho? Aap bhi baithiye..baithke discuss karenge' Manik said with a smirk. Nandini felt scared seeing the glare of the owner and looked away.

'Sir...I'll leave' Nandini said trying to get up.

'Arre tujhse kisne kaha jaane ko? That man is your ex-boss and I'm your friend. Tujhe ex-boss se darne ki kya zaroorat hai? Apne friend ke baat maan aur baith idhar' Manik said and pulled her back into the seat.

'So sir...I'm buying Pizza Delivery Hut..whatever be the price. Tomorrow I'll be sending a guy to prepare documents for selling it to me.'

'Yes sir...I'll be waiting for that.' the owner said this time looking away from Nandini.

'And you know..since I'll be the owner of the shop tomorrow...it would be ok..if I decide the employees of my shop, right?' Manik asked with a smirk.

'Yes sir...the shop is yours...tho aap decide kar sakte ho'

'So Nandu..from tomorrow...you'll be here early to work for our shop. I want you here early morning and you will be half the owner of this shop.' Manik said with a smirk looking at Nandini.

Nandini's eyes widened in disbelief.

'Did I hear it right, Ayyappa? Half owner?' 😲

The owner's eyes widened even more bigger than Nandini'sπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

'Sir aap isko owner banaaooge?'

'Kyon? If he can work for Pizza Delivery Hut...he can surely be the owner too. He deserves to be the owner more than anybody else...' Manik said with a smirk. 'Don't you agree with me?'

'Yes sir..' the man replied in a defeated tone.

'Then as we fixed it...tomorrow morning we'll sign the papers and you'll hand over the shop to me.' Manik said in a victorious tone and looked at Nandini. Nandini looked like she just now witnessed an earthquake.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

'Arre..tujhe kya ho gaya? Tu aise baithe rahega..tho owner kaise banega? Chal mere saath...we have plans to make. Ok then..we'll be leaving now! So tomorrow...will see you!' Manik said with a smirk as he got up and pulled Nandini along with him. The man looked with a shocked expression on his face as he noticed Manik put his arm around Nandini's shoulder and pulled her away along with him.

'So Nandu...' Manik said as he propped Nandini against the car and looked at her eyes.

Nandini looked back into Manik's eyes and whispered:

'Aap paagal ho...sach main paagal'

'Haan wo tho main hoon hi.. Tomorrow I'll buy the shop and hand it over to you and you can be the owner. Now for one more day..the sun and the moon will be together.' Manik said pointing to the locket.

'Ayyappa...its one more day together..thanks Ayyappa for making it happen...' Nandini smiled at that thought and Manik noticed her smile and smiled back. 😳

'One more day it is...' Manik thought to himself.

Edited by priakachan - 8 years ago
_MonsteR_Stuff_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Priya

Yes One More Day
and i think this day will change many things.
waiting for next update
nice update
i thought manik will be owner but he make nandini owner
now what is next can't assumeπŸ˜†
--Kkkhushiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow such an amazing story
Jzt came across it today & read all parts in one go
For the first time I'm reading such a different story on MaNan
And I totally love the concept of Nandu being a tomboy
I must say this story was a laughing riot for me...especially the fake date part
It was surely written with an amazing sense of humor & all credit goes to u for being such an amazing writer
I love how the story is proceeding & MaNan r falling for each other slowly
Manik falling for Nandu is so cute & then getting confused with his feelings cuz he thinks she's a boy is even cuter.
Eagerly waiting for the nxt update
Plz update soon

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. manik ne nandu ko half owner bana diya wow...
Really excited for next
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
priakachan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mr_Rahul

Hey Priya

Yes One More Day
and i think this day will change many things.
waiting for next update
nice update
i thought manik will be owner but he make nandini owner
now what is next can't assumeπŸ˜†

Yes! I know it's pretty tough to assume...I myself don't knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†