Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabilaa456 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER 08 E

M:what will I regret nandini ...i wont ...biwi ho tum meri so thi is common between couples right and I may be drunk but don't worry I hope atleast tum is k bare men kisi aur ko bahar nahi baataogi haina ...

Saying so manik gives a hickey on nandinis bare shoulder due to offshoulder gown nandini closes her eye in disgust and tears fall from her eyes nandini struggles to get free but manik holds her hand so tightly that she caant even move an inch and is only getting red marks on her hands

Maniks continues to kiss all over nandinis neck and shoulder and in a couple of minutes her neck and shoulder is red due to hickeys manik then lifts his face and looks at nandini his vision is blur due to the alcohol slowly manik places his lips on nandinis lips and kisses her vigouriously and senselessly nandini tries to push so manik holds her hand above her head with his one hand only

Nandini doesnot respond to the kiss so manik bites his lower lip harshly due which blood oozes out from her lips manik sucks that and nandini opens her lips and manik enters her mouth and kiss her senselessly while nandini is laying lifeless under him

Manik with his free hand reaches nandini back of the dress and opens her zip on which nandini gasps loudly and her eyes widened ,tears intensity increases as manik does not losen his grip on his hand

After being breathless he breaks the kiss and comes near her calveage and was about to bring her dresss down when nandini closes her eyes tightly ...

After a couple of minutes when nandini doesnot feel any movement but something heavy on her so she slowly opens her eyes to find manik has dozen off on her chest holding her gown which he was about to remove

Nandini slowly frees herself and then puts maniks head on his pillow tears were continuously flowing from her eyes she gets up her gown was about to fall so she quickly holds it and rushes to washroom entering the washroom she burst into tears and cries loudly recalling maniks each word and action

She slids down on the floor crying bitterly and feels disgusted of herself

Nandinis POV

tum esa kese kar skate ho manik u said k I made our relation public u said mene ise public entertainment banaya hai chi...how could u manik how could u ...kam se kaam hamari doosti ki to izzat rakh leta which u said k will never beak but u know what I was right our friendship did break and now it cant be repaired mene job hi kia tha ,hai aur jo bhi karungi wo sirf TERE LIYE manik lkn aj jo tune kia u made me disgust of myself ...i will NEVER FORGIVE U FOR THIS ...NEVER EVER...

some mistakes are done unintentionally yet they are unforgivenable and if that is done by someone close to u than surely u hate yourself for trusting and loving that person...

so here is the update

kese lagi batana zaroor plan in the next one I hope its long enough to compensate the delay guys I have pre board in march and board in may I have to study so update maybe late plzz baer with it but yes the update will be super long pakka response...your choice kesa lga batana zarron waiting,enjoy...😊
Edited by nabilaa456 - 8 years ago
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hating Manik to the core
😡
nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice ***********update ******continue soon waiting eagerly
A12609z thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wooowww Update was Damn awwweeesssooommmeee
Angry Manik
Innocent Nandu
Forcefull Agressive make out
Evil V
Awwweeesssooommmeee
realyyy Luv it

Thanku thanku sooo sooo much for the update
can't wait for the Next update

sooo Desperate to read Next part plzzz plzzz ASAP Short hoga to v chalega bas story continue rakhoo plzzz plzzz update kia karo atleast weekly plzzz
saakshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsm...loved it
yeh manik ne kya kar dia...
now nandu will never forgive him...
evil v
amazing superb update
ashitha.kerala thumbnail
superb update
vibha such a jerk
manik acts like an idiot he believed vibha
poor nandu suffering a lot
thanks for pm nd for such a long update
continue soon
waiting for their plan
Lizbeth thumbnail
Too much of complications. Hating it.. End this veebha thing. And wt abt the plan? What's that.
epshitatabassum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's OK dear

Study come fast

In spite of this u updated so many part's

Hats off to u

It's undesirable update

Stunning

Speechless

Mind blowing

Outstanding