Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for uploading the links again...it was working now...thanks...waiting for the update...
ashitha.kerala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Take ur time first of all take care about ur health ur stories r amazing yaar keep smiling
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update soon
Take care😊
ajith37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your story is awesome... Please continue... Hope u r feeling better... Eagerly waiting for next update. You're a wonderful writer... Take care
shreyumittal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
where is the index dear ???
nabilaa456 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ajith37

Your story is awesome... Please continue... Hope u r feeling better... Eagerly waiting for next update. You're a wonderful writer... Take care

thanku so much dear
nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 08

Manik and nandini were busy with the reception party when cabir comes to nandini whereas manik had gone to meet someone

C:hi nandini

N:hi canib

C;so what supp..? all good?

N:yes !! u tell how is the plan going is everything perfect...i don't want any problem

C:don't worry everything is all set and haaan sab plan k according horaha hai hai ...so chill lkn tum wo karoge kese...i mean manik ki aur baqi sab ki nazar se bach k how will you come over there...??

N:that's not a problem cabir ...party khatam hoye hi everyone will be tired so they wil be off to sleep aur rahi baat mani ki to use koi faraq nahi paarta regarding what I do (she says sadly)then continues so just relax men aajaungii at the right time ...

Cabir nods and then says

C:I know nandini tumhari aur manik ki shaadi ache halat men nahi hui hai lkn manik ko...

Before cabir could continue nandini stops him and says

N:bhai plz mujhey usk bare men koi baat nahi karni hai we are about to execute our plan so lets just concentrate on that for time being...baqi sab baad men...

Cabir nods to her and then they both go towards their friends unknown to the fact that one pair of eyes were watching and listening them and that was none other than manik malhotra

Manik heard cabir and nandini talking and thought to himself

Maniks pov

What are they talkin about ...yeh konsa plan k bare men baat karahe hain ...aur nandini ko kaha jaana hai jis k bare men wo mujhey ya kisi aur ko batana nahi chahti...

It hurted manik to listen nandini says

Manik ko koi faraq nahi parta for what I do???

Manik chucked his thoughts and went to bar counter . he ordered a drink for himself when vibha came there

Edited by nabilaa456 - 8 years ago
nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 08 B

Manik was on the bar counter having a drink when vibha comes near manik she sees manik looking at something she follows his gaze and burns in anger as manik was looking at nandini who was with all their friends and smiling on something

Maniks POV

Her smile is so pure ...so sweet

Vibha controls herself and then places her hand on his shoulder manik turns and looks who is it he sees its vibha vibha smiles at him manik also smiles at her bt then again startrs looking at nandini

Vibha says

V:kia hua manik tum yahan akele kun behte ho ? apne doston k sath kun nahi ho ??

Manik smiles sarcastically and then says

M:agar men wahan chala gaya na tu unk cheroon pe yeh jo hansi hai na wo chali jayegi (he says sadly)

Vibha smirks seeing his sad expression and then says

V:hmm sahi keh rahe ho nandini ki wajah se hua yeh sab

M; (angrily)tum kehna kia chahti ho vibha

V:(sensing his anger ) manik plz don't take me wrong lkn dekho na nandini ki wajah se hi aaj no one is supporting you everyone is against u tumhare pyaar ko koi samjhta hi nahi ya yun kehlo k wo samajhna chahte hi nahi aura b dekho us ne tumhain tuhare dooston se bhi ddoor kardia ...manik usi ki wajah se tum apne dooston se door ho apne parents se door ho

Manik thinks for a while and then says

M:nahi vibha aesa kuch nahi hai pehle bhi u said like that about nandini and it was all wrong so plzzz

V:really manik I am wrong so tell me one thing k kia your friends parents sister did not change their behavior only after nandinis crying aur usk baad bhi u r saying k I am wrong seriously manik just think over it ...

Saying so vibha leaves from there with a smirk on her face because she saw manik lost in deep thinking

Wheras manik was completely drunk by now and is thinking

Maniks POV

Nai nandini aesa nahi kar sakti according to vibha nandini ne yeh sab jaan bujh k kiya so that she can distant me from my friends ...nahi nahi manik what r u thinking nandini aesa nahi karsakti tune pehle bhi uspe shak kia hai now no more its more than enough ab bass ...i will not misjudge nandini hmmm...

Saying so manik gets up from his place and starts to walk when what he heard makes him stop in his tracks

As manik was walking he heard two men talking

Men1:are suna bhai manik malhotra aur uski biwi men talukaat kuch khaass nahi hai

Men2: haan mene bhi suna hai aur mene to yeh bhi suna hai k doctor hoke patient k naam pe uski biwi raat ko bhar jati hai aur gulcharey urati hai arey aur to aur wo apni shaddi se ek raaat pehle ghar pe bhi nahi thi suna hai subah 4 bajay ghar lauti hai...

Men 1 : kash yaar Humain bhi muka dedo usk sath ham bhi maza lenlenge uska wese cheez hai wo mast hot bhi hai...

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 08 C

Manik gets hell furious and mrches towards those man and get holds of first mans collar and says

M; (furiously) teri himmat kese hui yeh sab kene ki janta bhi hai tu yeh sab kis k bare men keh raha hai haan NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA naam hai uska agar naam izzat se le nahi sakte to le bhi mat tujh jese shaks k zabaan se mujhey kuch nahi sunna apni biwi k barre men samjha aur kia keh raha tat u kia ne bola tujhey yeh sabb hannn

Manik barks at him and he being getting scared says in a scared tone

Men1: ap...ap..ki biwi ne

Manik at once leaves his collar he was about to punch him when vibha comes there and holds maniks hand and says

V:manik plzzz manikk no plz sambhalo khud ko

And then vibha signals the man to leave as it was all her plan she was very happy with it until or unless she heard manik saying nandini manik malhotra...

V:manik plzz sambhalo khud ko

M:kese vibha kese tumne suna na us ne kia kaha

V:haan mene suna lkn manik wo aese k=hi kuch kun kahega until and unless he doesn't know anything tum nandini se ek baar baat kar k dekho

Manik nods and both of them move inside the house as they were in the garden

Manik and vibha enter in the house an then manik search for nandini he spots her and goes to her but stops putting his hand on her shoulder when he listen

N:haan haan thi men raat ko bahar aai thi men ghar 4 bajay to...it's my life and my choice saying so nandini went from there

Manik was heartbroken he couldn't believe his ears he was shttereed (manik didn't knew nandini was out of the house and came back at 4)

Whereas vibha was ssmirking she signaled the lady to walk off this was also vibha plan to bring manik inn as she knew he wouldn't believe those man so she made the lady to talk to her and irritate her so much that she accepts it and that's what exactly happened...
nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 08 D

Manik and nandini were standing and attending the guests who were biding good bye after all the guest left they all retired to their room

Nandini was walking to her room followed by manik nandini entered inside and manik came after her all those voices of both the men and then vibha then nandini was echoing in his ears he was hell angry his eyes were blood shot red

Nandini was removing her earing her first earring she had already removed she was removing her second earing when manik hold her arm and jerked her so badly that nandini ear got a cut with the earing and blood started to come out

Manik jerked nandini towards himself so roughly that she collided with his chest nandini looks up to find maniks blood shot red eyes with anger and pain nandini gasped at this before she could ask manik anything manik barked on her and said

M:HOW DARE YOU NANDINI

Nandini gets scared by his loud voice and closes her eyes tightly after a minute of silence she asks manik

N:manik kia ...kia hua

M:kia hua really nandini u r asking me kia hua after doing all this

N:mene ...mene kia kia ??

M:wow haan woo(saying so manik starts clapping his hand sarcastically) weren't u out the night before wedding and returned back at 4 in the morning

Nandini was shocked to see k manik knows this she didn't knew what to do ?/ still she tried and sais

N:umm.. manik yes I was out because I had a patient to atten...

Before nandini could continue manik barks and says

M:ohh just shutup tum aadhi raat tak ghar se baahar thi gulchare ura rahi thi and u want be to belive u ...

Nandini was hell shocked listening maniks words for her and before she could register or say something manik picks nandini up in his arms and then throws her on bed

Manik then in a blink of seconds comes over her whereas nandini was hell shocked she didn't knew what to do she gathering her courage spoke

N:manik plz plz listen to me

But manik does not listen to her and dugs his face in her neck and kisses her there tears welled up In his eyes manik recalls mens senetence

Humain bhi muka dedo usk sath ham bhi maza lenlenge uska

Manik just couldn't hold on more and says

M:kia suno nandini aue wese this is what u want right let make everything alright between us warna tum to duniya men yeh pehlati raho k we have some problems in our relation haina so aaj men wo saree problems compications khatam kar deta hun na I will make u mine take tum kisi ko yeh na keh sako mene tumhain tumhare right nahi di and so that u don't make our relation A PUBLIC ENTERTAINMENT FILM

Nandini was listening maniks words she felt disgusted she even smelled alcohol and said

N:manik plz u r drunk ...plz don't do something which u will regret later...