Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabilaa456 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER 07

Manik was shocked he didn't knew how to react he didn't expect nandini to react like this

Manik was about to say something but before he could do so nandini got up from the bed and then took a pillow and moved towards the couch

M:nandini tumhen couch pe jaane ki zaroorat nahi hai I will slepp there

N:no need manik ehsaan karne k zaroorat nahi hai mujhpe and wese bhi hum pati patni duniya k liye hain ek dusre k liye nahi ...u broke every single relation between us

Manik stands there shocked and trying to grasp her words as wht she said whereas nandini lays down and closes and her eyes

After a while when manik registers her words he turns to look at nandini who has her eyes closed he says to her in a firm voice

M:HAMARE BEECH SAB KHATAM HOSAKTKA HAI NANDINI PAR HUMARI DOOSTI NHI...HAMARA PAGALPAN JO SIRF HUM DOONO HI EK DOOSRE K LIYE BARDASHT KARSAKTE HAIN NA WO KABHI KHATAM NAHI HOGA ...AUR NA HI MEN KABHI USE KHATAM HONE DUNGA...ENGAGEMENT MEN JO HUA US K LIYE I AM SORRY I SHOULDN'T HAVE SHOUTED ON U LIKE THAT...I AM SORRY...

Saying so manik went to bed and slept after closing lights

Here as soon as manik closes light nandini opens her eye and a lone tear escapes from her eyes

Nandinis POV

Ayyiaapa what is this...meri life aesi kun hogaai hai ...I was so happy some days and now look what has happened everything is destroyed manik men tumhain cha kar bhi kabhi maaf nahi karsakti never ...yeh shadi pata nahi kia layegi k hamari zindagi men lkn job hi ho wo friendship to ab wesi nahi rehne wali manik jesi pehle thi

Thinking all this nandini also drifts into slepp

Manik and nandini both were dtemine to never bring that friendship again but wil that happen???/

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 07 B

The next morning

Nandini woke up due to sun rays falling on her face nandinigets up rubbing her eyes when she sees manik still sleeping

Nandini gets up and then moves to washroom she haves a bath and then after changing comes out with her hair tied in the towel

Nandini comes out and stands infront of the mirror and then removes her she jerks the towels due to which its droplets fall on maniks face and he instantly wokes up but nandini doesn't notice

Nandini gets busy in drying her hair she ten combs her hair where manik is only seeing her and is lost in her beauty looking at her wearing his favourite colour saree along with that newly wedded chura in her hands with dark colour of mehandi compelling her looks in all ways

Nandini after applying some make up wears her mangalsutra when she remembers how manik made her wear this she then picks up the sindoor box takes a pich of it and is about to apply it on her forehead when a hand hold her hand

Nandini looks up in the mirror to see manik holding her hand

Nandini brings her hand to take the sindoor box back fro maniks hand when he takes back his hand and a little more and nods a No

Manik then says

M:shaddi ki pehli subah sindoor pati agai to achha shagun hota hai aesa log kehte hain and mom ne bhi mujhey kaha tha sooo

Nandini first sarcastically smiles and then in a cold tone says

N:jab hamari shaadi khud ek abshagun hai to phir is men acha shagun kahan se higa ...apko yeh sab karne ki zarrooorat nahi hai bad kamre men hamre beech kia rishta yeh sirf hum jannte hain jab sab hon sath sirf tabhi hamain husband wife baana hai akele men nahi and rahi baat mom ki to men unhoon keh don gi k sindoor ap ne lagaya hai,...

M:yeh sach hai k band kamre men hamare beech jo rishta wo sirf hamare beech hai lkn hm is fact ko deny nahi karsakte k humari shaadi ho chuki hai

Saying so manik takes a pinch of sindoor and applies it on nnandinis forehead where as they both are locked in an eyelock

Their eyelock gets break from nandis mobile alarm ring and then manik taking his clothes moves to freshen up...

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 07 C

Manik and nandini both come down and take elders blessing then they are informed of their reception

They both nods

IN THE EVENING

Nandini is getting in her room

Nandinis aattire : www.lightinthebox.com240 312

After wearing her dress she is wwearing her jewellery

www.amazon.in500 425

after wearing the first one she was about to wear the secnd one when manik came in the room looking sinfuly handsome in black tuxedo

as soon as manik saw nandini he was stunned she was looking so pretty but what gathered his attention was her bare back because the gown was off shoulder and nandinis hair were tied in a bun and there she was struggling to put on the earing

nandini didn't see manik yet she was cursing thousand abuses to that earing at that time when she felt a hand touching her hand she looked up and saw manik manik with eyes told her to give the earing to him which she did without any interruption much to maniks surprise

manik held the earing and made wear that when his hand brushed on her bare back and a current passed through her body she shivered through his touch and manik noticed

after making her wer manik stepped back and nandini also straightened herself she was about to leave when manik stopped her

M:nandini Nandini turned around

M:ummm.. u ..u ...r looking very pretty

Nandini just nods and was about ot tern when manik again stop her and says

M:agar men kuch kahaoon ga to manoo gi

Nandini thinks for a while but then nods in positive

Manik then moves towards her and says

M:tum buhat achhi lagrahi ho bus ek cheez hai jo nahi honi chahiye and that is

With that he opens nandinis hair and fall back till her waist and nandini looks at manik...

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 07 D

Nandini sets her hair and then turns to eave when manik again stops her this time she turns around irritated and says

N:kai hai mani

Manik at first get startled listening mani after sometimes nandini also realizes what ahe said but then composing herself she asks

N:kai hua mr malhotra

Manik gets hurt listening mr malhotra but then says

M:wo men tumhare liye USA se ek gift layya tha jo k tumhari dress se bhi match karega so ek min..

Saying so he moves towards his cupboard and brings a box and then further says

M:tumagar yeh pehanloo to acha laggeaga

Nandini takes the gift from his hand and then open up to find a

www.yinyangnecklace.com154 160

nandini look at the gift and then back at manik and then says

N:tum yeh gift apni doost k liye laye the na lkn ab to hamare beech wo doosti rahi hi nahi to men yeh gift leke kia akroon gi so thanku but no thanku ...

Saying so nandini keeps the box on bed and turns to leave when manik holds her hand and says

M:men jaanat hun k tumhare liye yeh doosti khatam hui hai lkn mere liye nahi ab bhi aga tum ise nahi lena chahite as a friend to...ISE HUMARI SHADI KA MERI TARAF SE PEHLA TUHAFA SAMJH K ACCCEPT KARLO

As soon as manik says this nandini gets startled and looks at manik with tearful eyes as in pleading him why he did like whereas maniks eyes are also pleading her to accept it

Nandini opens the box takes the necklace wiping er tears she moves stowards mirrior and starts wearing the necklace manik sees this and smiles

Nandini was trying whereas due to her hairs she wasn't able to wear it manik commes and helps her wear it

Maniks POV

Mujhy nahi pata kun mene yeh kaha but I really wanted to give her this and the fact is k she is my wife tabhi I felt jealous...jealous yes jealous seeing her bare back which only I can see no one else tabhi I opened her hair...she is my wife and my friend boh bas...

After that manik says her thankyou

Both then come down

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 07 E

Nandini and manik come down as soon as they come all the boys in the party oogles at nandini manik feeling jealous and possessive wraps his arm around nandinis waist

Nandini gets startled on this whereas the rest of the family smiles seeing this

One more member sees this but she nburns in anger and that is vibha

Nandini and manik meets all the people

Soon couple dance is announced so booth go on the dance floor

Manik pulls nandini very close to him

Nandini looks at manik when manik comes near her hair and says huskily

M:hum kamre k bahar hain so we r husband and wife right and wese bhi ab tum mujhse dur nahi jasakti jese pehle ddance men chor kar gait hi

Nandini listens and then remembers that he is talking about the party where me moorthy got attac and before that when they were dancing nandini was uncomfortable with him so cabir took her

Soon dance finishes vibha tries to take manik but he ignores her

Then dinner is laid down and everybody goes for dinner \

Cabir comes to nandini when she is alone as manik went to meet his one friend with vibha

C:hi

N:hii

C:so how is it?

N:all gud

N:tum baatao kaam hua is all okay

C:don't worry nandini all is okay our plan is going all fine

N:I hope so

Nandini and cabir smiles but there is one person who heard this and was hell confused and It was no one else but manik who came back after meeting his friend and listeed their talk and thought

M:yeh kon se se plan ki baaat karahe hain..???
some relations are ment to be just like manik and nandini
seems for them a new beginning is about to begin soon 😉with lots of emotions:anger,jealousy.frienship and loveee
logi agaiye men with an update
2016 ki first update kese laggi its full of manan now I want ache and lambe comments warna no early update next maybe test of love promos will up by day after tomorrow waiting for your comments thanxx
NAVYA64 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
good one
cont soon
etuu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
manik genuinely wants to mend their relationship... btw what's cooking between cabira & nandini???? ufff I hate vibha the witch... update soon next part please ... update your other stories..
Lizbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What's cooking btw cabir n nandu? I hope koi misunderstanding na aaye.. Waitin for the jealousy love track..
nami169 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
finally manik is accepting nandini as his wife
caring and possessive manik is better than old manik
hope that veebha don't create any misunderstanding
and what plan is cabir and nandini talking about
waiting for next part
update soon
sahasimren thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail