Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hold on dear
more coming
nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 06 B

M:how could u nandini ?? tum itna kese gir sakti hoo...like seriously shame on u ...sach men tum wo meri pehli wali Nandu nahi rahi ... U HAVE CHANGED NANDINI ...

saying so manik leves from there where as nandini stands still trying to digest what happened...

manik this one sentence shattered her badly

Nandinis POV

Badle men nahi badle tum ho manik...buhat badal gaye ho tum...

...FLASHBACK ...

Nandini was recalling all this and was in teards when alya and mukti came to her and took her downstairs and made her sit on her haldis stage

www.pinterest.com736 494

the same stage was set up for manik as well on the other end where he was already

manik and nandini sit facing eachother all one by one come to apply haldi on them manik is looking at nandini constantly actually he was guilty for shouting n her and wanted to say sorry but nandini not for even once looks at manik this hurts manik but he remains mum

all apply haldi to manik as well uninteretely and manik smiles sadly ...

after finishing girls take nandini and after shower nandini gets ready for her mehandi nadinis attire

bombybo.blogspot.com250 350

nandini comes down with girls when her friend navya also comes they greet eachother

nandini sits for applying mehandi

globalemag.com600 450

nandini mehandi gets done when malhotras come

maniks attire

www.indianattire.com330 550

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 06 C

Malhotras get settled then the sangeet fuction starts all dance but nandini and manik both are lost in their thoughts only

Soon the fuction get over and all head to their home

The next day ,evening

Its wedding all are rushing here and there soon there a voice echoes BARAAT AGAIYI

Nandini who was all ready was sitting in her room all alone

Nandinis attire : www.pinterest.com736 1177

her father came to he and said

Nf:nandu bachee I am soo happy for u I know k ap is marriage se khush nai lkn pata hai amms ne jo bachpan men dekha tha na is rishte men men wo aj dekh raha hun sachi bacha manik is the only one for u I know bacha ap k aur us k beech kuch problems chal rahe hain lkn pata hai bache u both r destined aesa I belive isiliye I want a promise (nandini nods him to continue)ap is shadii ko nibhane ki poori koshish karoge apni taraf se shikayat ka mauka nahi do ge

Nandini nods sadly

Soon she is called down As soon as manik sees her he is lost in her

Maniks attire:

Maniks POV

God she is so beautiful ...lkn wo happiness jo is k chehre pe honi chahiye wo nahi hai ...men nahi chahata yeh sab nandu kun kia aesa tumne haan why ...lkn yeh shadi to men propose ki thi to ab yeh itna difficult kun banraha hai...jo humrai life ka sab se acha and memorable day hona chahiye wohi din aesa lag raha jese humari dosti humare beech har rishta khatam hota jaraha...pata nahi yeh naya rishta humain kahan lejayega...

Nandini after setting besside him on mandap

Nandinis POV

Manik u have hurted me very badly tum mujhse pyar nahi karte no problem but u didn't trust me u trusted vibha

They both get up for pheres after exchanging garlands nandini not for once looked at him

Aj is pehre k sath men vachan zaroor leti hun to fulfill my all duties ,responsiblities lkn aj is pehroon k sath I finsh our friendship manik ,I fish our every single relation that I had with u ...mujhey nahi pata yeh naya rishta hamain khahan lejaye ga but where ever it leads our FRIENDSHIPA is FINISHED TODAY ...FOR shayad forever...

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 06 D

After the pheres manik ties the mangulsutar and then fill her maang

Finally they both are declared as husband and wife

It was time for nandinis bidaai

Nandini cries very badly and after bidding good bye she leaves for her new house

Nyonika does her garhpravesh when she is about t enter she stops her nyonika ask manik to hold her hand as that will symbolise that when ever she will will come as maniks wife and that too with manik

Manik holds her hand and looks at her but nandini is expressionless

After that naandini eneters in the house

Then they settle in the house to play

Muktibrings a bowl and drops a ring in it all youngsters are on nandinis side not a single one on maniks maanik feels bad but then there is a hand on his shoulder he turns to seee who and sees its vibha all makes faces seeing her

Manik smiles a bit but actually he was hurt and nandini noticed this they continue the game and nandini wins all hug her

Nandini is taken to THEIR ROOM and made settled boys were coming behnd them whem=n manik said to cabir

M:sab ne to kuch nahi kaha!! Tu bhi nahi ahega

C:tujhey kuch kehne kuch faida hai !! tu kahan kisi ki kuch sunta hai !!

Manik was about to say something when cabir interupted him

C:nandini ab teri biwi hai kam se kam isi rishtey ka khayaal rakhte hue use khush rakhne ki khooshish karna warna agar wo roi na to men tujhey nahi chooron ga samjjha

Manik smiles as cabir talked to him though threatenedbut atleast he did something otherwise no else was doing or showing any raction to him...

Cabir and all knew what happened on engagement day as mukti overheard the conversation and told all they even confirmed it from nandini who atlast gave in and admitted due to this they were all now more furious on him but cose to show no reaction to him or talk to him...

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 06 E

All the girls were coming out f his room after closing the door when they saw manik and boys approaching them

Girls were about to leave when manik stop them and said

M:mukti tu naik nahi lehi aesi bhi to ek rasam hoti haina

Mu;han bhai hoti hai lkn naik lene ka men kia karon ek ehsaan apne sar harha loon apne yeh shadi kar k nandu pe ehsaan ki haina so plz yeh pese deke mujhpe pe ehsaan mat kijiye

M:mukti men...

Mu:bhai agar apko kuch dena hi haina to nandu ko aur mat rolana wo pehlei buhat roochoki hai apki wajah se

Saying so mukti leaves from there followed by other even before manik could say anything

Manik sighs and then enters in his oops their room

Whereas all the youngters saw vibha approaching towards maniks room so they distracted her and finaaly being heel tired she excused to sleep

nandini was sitting in maniks room or to be prcised in THEIR ROOM when manik comes in and sat on bed opposite to nandini

all what cabir and mukti said was ringing in his mind he even want to apologise for his behaviour so he thought first to apologise

M:nandu I... I...

But but ...he was cut in middle by nandini

N: NANDU NAHI NANDINI MR MALHOTRA OR TO BE MORE CLEAR I WILL APPRECIATE IF U WOULD CALL ME MS MURTHY as is k elawa we have no relation AND YES FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION 10 SAAL PHELE WALA MANIK BADLA HAI NANDINI NAHI ...

Manik was shocked to hear nandini...

Sometimes we don't realise how much we r hurting a person unintentionally and when we do realise it maybe tooo late so that's why always think before what u do...and that u may hurt someone with your words aswel...

I know its hell bad

but kia karon I am not well

plz bear with it I have given links of dreses plz batana kesa lga was it matching with the situation or not and yes aagay kia hoga sooocho soochoo baatana zarrooor kesa will be waiting for your comments
last update of 2015
and haan kaisi yeh yaariyan is ending but I am not ending any of my stories until anyone of u want bacuse I write for u people so relax😛
enjoy😊
nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update continue soon take care waiting for the next update
AMAAYA thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...!!
Very nice update...!!
Liked nandini's reaction...!!
The story is going... really really nice...!!

AMAAYA
rashshar thumbnail
hi today story is very nice & also very emotional i really liked it & also thanks fir not ending ur stories bcs it is very necessary for all manan fans bcs of ky2 ending most of them were felling bad but u made a good decision fir not ending ur stories so verrry thanksss & keeping writing i m ur fan & also biggest fan of manan. 😉
rajirock123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear nice updates i just read now rest wiil read further it is awesome
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
plzz continue soon

HAPPY NEW YEAR