WE ALL WILL MISS PARTH ,MANAN ,KYY
BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE TO PARTH U SAID EVERYTHING 😊
imlovingit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sue101

please visit

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4544702#p130090648

As always u r amazing. Ur post always makes me happy.
Happy new year and stay blessed :)
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Many buzzes on Parth..
Though negative,...

We can show some support with positive comment

So I am back saying comment thrice on buzzes and new vids

and twice in his profileπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New Article - "The Parth Samthaan Controversy : Why Are We Searching For The Truth' On Twitter?" -
Link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/the-parth-samthaan-we-searching-truth-twitter/

Edited by nidhi2013 - 8 years ago
nidhi2013 thumbnail
New Article - "TV Actors : Top 7 Sexiest Actor Of 2015 (Male) - Poll Results" - Parth Samthaan Is At The 1st Place -
Link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-top-7-sexiest-male-actor-2015/
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
..hehehe boo sue

article link

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1160114/jsp/t2/story_63686.jsp#.VpfCEPkrJD8
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

- TV Heart-throb PARTH SAMTHAAN charmed Calcutta, SRK style!

The day after Christmas, Salt Lake stadium was in the middle of a flurry of activity. Since early evening, scores of young girls had started trooping in, posters and placards in hand " all to catch a glimpse of super popular TV hunk Parth Samthaan who breezed through town as part of Marudhar Mela, partnered by t2. While his hundreds of fans went "Parth, Parth", t2 snuck into the 24-year-old actor's green room for a chat...

You had a lot of fun moments with fans today. How was it being with them?
Crazy is the word! Calcutta has been very sweet. People are warm. I must say I had a great time.

Your fans have loved you as Manik in MTV's Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. What do you think has made the character so popular?
I had a lot of good moments from both the seasons of the show. People could relate to our characters. People have liked Manik and Nandini's (Niti Taylor) chemistry and the friendship that the characters presented through the show. A lot of people look up to us.

You experienced sudden stardom two years ago. Do you miss or regret anything?
I can't step out of my house easily. Sometimes I think how life would have been if I wasn't an actor. Life has changed drastically in the last two years, but I feel it's just the beginning. It's a good start. I have to climb the ladder steadily. I aim high.

MAIN BHI SRK: Dressed cool and casual in distressed denims, white tee and a black jacket, Parth Samthaan " an Aamir Khan fan " does the Shah Rukh Khan signature pose on the Marudhar Mela stage.

How do you react to female adulation?
I have received loads of proposals. It's insane! I have crazy fans across the country. People are generally mad for Bollywood stars, not so much for television actors... but everyone has been really sweet to me. But when fans come to the point of slitting their wrists, I don't like it.

What kind of a girl would Parth Samthaan want as a partner?
Someone who doesn't know me too well and randomly bumps into me. Then we will see how it goes. If we are destined to be together, then that is the first criterion because someone knowing you and already falling for you is not that interesting. I believe in having a lot of conversations. It is not only about looks. I would love to spend a good amount of time with her.

Are you fussy about your looks?
I am not fussy. But I am part of a generation where people look up to me and see how I look. I used to be one messed-up guy and I hardly bothered about what to wear and what not to wear. Now I have to meet new people every day and they click me. Then those pictures circulate all over the Net. Hence, I have to make sure that I am properly turned out.

Fans squealed in joy when Parth clicked a selfie with almost all of them in the frame.#selfietohbantahai

Are you a workout addict?
I am particular but working out is not the only solution. I explore a lot of options to keep myself fit. I do cross-training; I run, play games and swim. I am a fitness freak but not a gym freak. I always tell people to eat nutritious food.

What's next?
Obviously, films... Bollywood! (Smiles)

Haven't you already signed a film with Shahid Kapoor's sister Sanah, who debuted last year in Shaandaar?
Yeah, things are working out. We are in talks. (Smiles)

Parth wooed his female fans with a steady flow of air kisses.

What's your message for your Calcutta fans?
I would like to say please don't stop caring about me as the show (Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan) has come to an end. Please support me in whatever I do... films or television. Please continue the craze.

High Five

Inspiration: Aamir Khan.

Nom nom: I am a foodie. I love to eat. I won't be able to say what my fave food is because I love eating everything!

Travel junkie: I travel a lot. I want to go to every stunning place in the world. I love to have a good time with random people roaming around new places. I loved Singapore because I had some beautiful memories.

Buddy time: My childhood friends are my real friends with whom I love to hang out. They know me well. We just chill and hardly talk about work. I am just Parth for them and that's the best part!

Sports addict: The only thing I watch on TV is sports. Tennis, football, cricket... almost all sports!

Ratnalekha Mazumdar
I am a Parth Samthaan fan because... Tell [email protected]

We love Parth Samthaan

Sushmita Sinha was at Marudhar Mela for a glimpse of Parth and when she got the chance to go up on stage, down she went on her knees! "I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I think about that moment!" the student of fashion design later told t2.

Vanshika Agarwal couldn't believe her ears when Parth called out, "You pink jacket girl!" "Shaking in excitement, I went running to him. Then he looked into my eyes and proposed to me, like he did to Nandini (played by Niti Taylor in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan). My heart had started racing by then. I have always imagined myself romancing this hot guy and it actually happened!" said the Class XI student of Pratt Memorial School.

It was a dream come true for Indus Valley World School student Aashi Kumari when Parth drew her closer and rehashed SRK's romantic lines from Jab Tak Hai Jaan. "I have adored Parth since Best Friends Forever? (on Channel V). He was standing in front of me in flesh and blood. I had to pinch myself to believe it! I took a took selfie and hugged him. He is so generous. I felt like the queen of the night!" she gushed.

Prithika Paul, a student of Jogamaya Devi College, was in tears when she couldn't make it to the stage to meet her heart-throb in person during the early part of the show. Luck by chance, Parth spotted her and called her on stage! "From the day I started watching Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, I have had a crush on Parth. I know everything about his life. I have dozens of his photos on my phone," said a sobbing Prithika, holding up a poster of Parth's pictures. "I was very nervous, so Parth asked me to calm down. He hugged me and asked me my name. That was the best moment for me!"

For Sushmita Sen, a student of Jaipuria College, not being able to go up on stage and shake a leg with Parth was a "huge disappointment". "It took me a lot of time to make this huge card for him. The card had his photographs and moments from the show. I had collected tweets from his craziest fans around the world and had written them down," rued the fangirl.

Text: Tanisha Bagchi and Prashun Mazumdar
Pictures: Arnab Mondal

N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Laa laa laaa.. la laaa lala... πŸ₯±
Koi hai?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
nidhi2013 thumbnail
New Article - "Extra-Curricular Talents Of Television Actors" - Parth Samthaan's Extra Curricular Talent Is Mentioned -
Link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/extra-curricular-talents-television-actors/