Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reet0143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
amazing update
thank god manik maan gaya.,...

aisa kya hua hai past mein k sab change ho gaya ...

are manbir fight again...😲

kab thik hoga inke beech sab kuch

i just want k harshad and aaryaman ki sachai sabke saamne a jaye and sab fir se ek ho jaaye

waiting for the next update

update soon
knfan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome aweosme aweosme .. Excited for next update .. MaNan are magic.. Hope no major problems come between this beautiful couple ..
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 18:

Manik was looking at nandini and she was looking at her brother. Cabir was about to go down from dance floor but mr.sharma stopped him so he again held nandini. Manik wants to take her far away from everyone. But he stopped himself and looked at navya.

"kya hum baat kr skte hai?" navya asked him in very low voice and manik just nodded his head in yes.

"manik nandini is very sensitive girl. uske liye relationship is the most important in her life. Wo bahot innocent hai kbhi kbhi bahot hi 6oti si baat pr darr jati hai. Cabir always treated her like his own daughter. Is liye nandu ka dhyan rakhna agar koi bhi mistake use ho jaye to just forgive her because intentionally wo kisi ko hurt nhi kr skti" navya said and both were just dancing slowly on rhythm.

"I know navya janta hoon main nandini ko bahot time se sab se zyada pyar krta hoon main usse, she is not part of my life she is my life, uski wajah se itne saalo baad meri life mein koi khushi aayi hai to main usse kaise dukh de skta hoon? Bas koi aur usse hurt a kre warna pata nhi main kya kr dunga" manik said in his stern voice and looked at cabir and nandini.

Nandini placed her hand cabir's heart and said "bhai aap apni princess ki taraf dekhoge bhi nhi?" and cabir just turned and looked at her but immediately turned his gaze. He didn't say anything to her how can he speak??

She was his pride...

She was his only family after his parents..

She was his sister but always treat him like a daughter so she never felt that she was an orphan. He was her parents and she left him.

She was his world and he always fulfills her wish before it comes out from lips. But she chooses his enemy over him. How could she?? How could she betray him? How could she just forget years of love of him in front her love? How could she forget his sacrifices? Was his love was not strong? She was not his sister more now she was only his enemy's wife.

"meri koi princess nhi hai aur main aapke sath dance sirf is liye kr rha hoon k main koi scene create nhi krna chahta yahan pe mrs.malhotra" cabir just said without any expressions. It hurts nandini but she can't lose her bhai like this.

"aap ki princess hoon main, your sister your daughter.." nandini was about to say something but cabir stopped him in between and said.

"no you are not main aapko janta bhi nhi hoon main sirf aapko itna janta hoon ki aap mr.malhotra hai nothing else for me, I have only daughter her name is ria baki meri life mein koi daughter yaan koi princess nhi hai" cabir said and looked in her eyes and tears were brimming in her eyes and he turned his gaze because he can't see her tears.

"but you are my brother and my guardian angel my father jin hone muje kabhi parents ki kami hi nhi hone di" nandini said and cabir smiled sarcastically.

"and what you did mrs.malhotra you left your father for your so called love anyways main apne personal matter kisi aur ke sath discuss nhi krta" cabir said and looked aside.

"mere pass aur koi option nhi tha bhai pls try to understand my point of view also" nandini said in low tone, but cabir didn't even look at her.

"tuje kya lagta hai dhruv nandini baat kr payegi aur wo manega?" mukti asked dhruv and dhruv shrugged his shoulder and said "ku6 nhi keh skte aur agar cabir ne galti se bhi nandini ko ku6 bol diya to phir bhul jao because phir manik pata nhi kya karega?"

Music stopped and everyone get down from floor. Manik immediately went to nandini and hugged her from back coz nandini was looking at cabir and nandini immediately realized it, she wiped her tears and smiled and manik broke the hug and asked in loving tone "are you okay sweetheart?" nandini just nodded in yes.

Manik was talking to nandini when he felt that nandini was looking at cabir and navya. Manik tightly gripped his wine glass and said "are you even listening what I am saying?" nandini looked at him and saw that manik was staring at her.

"wo..wo.." nandini was looking down and manik was about to say something but at the same time Nyonika came and said "baccho I am going home.." manan looked at her confusingly.

"why? Are you not feeling okay? Hum bhi chalte hai?" manik asked and nandini nodded in yes.

"no...I am fine bus I am little tired..is liye main jaa rhi hoon driver ke sath tu log enjoy kro abhi aur mukti bhi yhi hain is liye" Nyonika explained and manik left from there with Nyonika to drop her to car.

Nandini went to washroom and navya was talking with ria because she was feeling very alone in this party because her partner nandini was not with her. Manik came back to party and saw that nandini was not there so he asked mukti and she said that nandini went to washroom.

Ria was giving very tough time to navya because she is very hyper active baby. Ria was sitting on chair and navya was from last 15 minutes begging her to eat properly but she was nodding her head from right to left.

"now I am warning to ria agar ab tumne nhi khaya I am telling you I will call your papa and fir unki daant sun ne ke baad mere pass mat aana rote rote that papa scold me and all" navya said irritate tone.

"I won't momma" ria said and show her tongue.

"I want icecleam plsh momma fil I will eat this" ris show her food and navya show direction to ice cream counter.

"a6a thik hai aap leke aao main aapko dekh rhi hoon yahan se" ria jumped from chair and ran from there. And she was running opening her arms as if she was bird.

Navya was looking at her but someone called her so she went to them. ria took her big ice cream bowl and start eating with spoon because she knew her mother won't let her eat much ice cream. She was engrossed in her eating and when she looks up her mother was not there. A woman was wearing same color sari like navya she went to her but when she turn she was not her mother.

Tears brimmed in her eyes she was walking from here to there. But her mother was not anywhere, she was looking down and because of that she banged into someone. When she looked up it was her manik uncle.

Tears were rolling down from her eyes and manik was talking on phone when he felt someone banged in his leg and manik said "okay I call you back" he cut the call and looked down and that she was ria cavya's daughter.

He picked her up and she start sobbing and manik said "aww..why baby is crying?" and ria said "my..mam..momma is not hele I don't know whele is she gone?"

"a6a don't cry first baby" manik took out his handkerchief and wiped her eyes and wiped ice cream from her face.

Ria looked at him and said "aap to nandini bua ke hushband hai na" manik nodded in yes. "apse shadi ki is liye bua aapke ghal chali gyi aap hamale ghal aa jao na bua ko lekar meko unke bina a6a nhii lagta aur papa bhi ,milne nhi le jate unse" ria said sadly and lout her lips.

"thik hai to aisa kro aap aa jao na mere aur apki nandini bua ke pass mein aapko toys bhi le dunga aur nandini bua aapko dher sara ice cream lekar dege hum har din garden mein khelne jayenge" manik said lovingly and on other side navya was searching her.

Manik was also looking at from here to there for navya when he saw navya. Navya also looked at him, he gesture her to don't panic and he made her stand on the floor and manik pointed ria to navya and she was about to ran but she gesture manik to bend down, he confusingly bend down and ria kissed on his cheek and said "I love you" and ran from there to navya with her ice cream. Navya picked her up and turned to manik and mumbled thank you and manik just nodded in yes.

Nandini came out from washroom when someone pulled her behind pillar first nandini got shocked and she was about to shout but when she sensed that it was none other than her husband she sighed in relief. Area was little dark that because no one can see them.

"aap ne muje dara diya manik" nandini said and manik put her strands behind her ear and traced her face with his finger and nandini clutched his blazer tightly.

"man..manik kya kr rhe hai aap? Ko..koi dekh lega? A6a nh..nhi lagta" nandini was saying but how can she stop her desperate monster. He was kissing her neck very softly and playing with her hair. He entwined her hand with him and asked huskily "kab se I was waiting for you where were you?" but nandini so much lost in his proximity.

"i..i was fix..fixing my sari that's wh..why der lag gyi" with very difficulty nandini answered him. manik was nibbling her earlobe and he put his hand on her shoulder and he was about to unpinned her pallu but nandini came out from trance and stopped him and said "pls manik is abhi nhi not here pls ghar jake I will be all yours pls" manik nuzzled his face in her hair and messing her hair.

"okay but not home humare flat pe jayenge" manik said and nandini nodded in yes. "okay thodi der mein hum chalenge" nandini nodded in yes and both left from there.

Mukti dragged her in some room and when she went in she saw that ria and navya were standing there. Ria ran to nandini and she picked her up and hugged her tightly and kissed her face madly.

"mera baby kaisa hai?" nandini asked and ria start her chatterbox and she also narrated her meeting with manik. alya and mukti were standing outside the room so they can stop manik or cabir.

Cabir was talking to some friends when his phone rang. He picked it up but because of loud music he couldn't heard it properly. So he went upwards. He was talking on phone when he heard voice of ria. He was very confused so he cut the call and went to that direction and he opened room's window but what he saw it made him so angry.

He came front side of the room and saw that mukti and alya was standing there. Cabir came and they were very shocked before they can stop him he opened the door with bang and they saw cabir was standing there with angry look. Ria was so scared so she hide her face nandini's neck and nandini patted her back, but cabir came to her and snatched her from nandini and give her to navya.

"bha..bhai lis..listen to me" nandini tried to explain him but he raised his hand and said "mrs.malhotra pls aap hamari family matter main na bole and second thing don't call me bhai call me mr.dhawan"

Mukti and alya also came to nandini, mukti placed her hand on nandini's shoulder. Cabir came near navya and said "so ab tum bhi mujse baatein 6upa rhi ho right, agar yhi krna hai to tell me main tumse bhi ku6 nhi kahunga how many times I have told you k ria ko strangers se baat mat krne do" a lone tear escaped from her eye and mukti said "cabir now you are being so rude" but cabir didn't give any heed to her.

"pal papa nandini bua is not stangel" ria said in navya's neck. "stop it ria kitni baar samjaya hai don't speak when I am talking" cabir shout and everyone were very scared in that room.

Nandini came near him and held his hand and said "bhai pls aise mat boliye muje itni badi punishment mat dijiye bhai" cabir jerked her hand and because of that she lost her balance and she was about to fall when two arms held her securely. Nandini looked up and saw manik. now nandini was more scared, he make her stand properly before nandini can stop him manik came near cabir and garbbed his collar and cabir also grabbed his collar. Mukti went out and call abhi and dhruv for help.

"cabir how bloody dare you to push my wife?" manik shout and pushed him. Every girl was very shocked to look that scenario. Nobody can believe that some years ago they were best friends, brothers. Cabir also pounced on him and held his collar and said "to tu apni wife ko samja ke meri family se door rhe" and he punched manik.

Nandini came in between and stopped manik and said "pls no manik pls don't start this fight" at the same time abhi and dhruv also came and manik looked at her and she gesture in no.

"Buddy are you okay?" dhruv asked and manik angrily looked at him and said "I am not your buddy" and dhruv looked down. Cabir sarcastically smiled and said "dhruv he is not your buddy aur wo tera to kya kisi ka bhi saga nhi hai uski aadat hai rishto ko kharab krne ki kyun ki wo to hai hi aisa pehle se gira hua"

"bhai pls aap manik ke bare mein aap aise mat boliye, jo bhi hua wo mera bhi decision tha aap har baari mere husband ki insult nhi kr skte aise kab tak aap manik ko aise blame krte rahenge" nandini said and manik looked proudly to nandini because she took his side.

"wow...I must say manik you are such a great person and low standard manipulative person tumne to nandini ko bhi apne pyar ki patti chada di wow..Impressive" cabir said and clapped his hands and looked at navya.

"aur tum iss ladki ko muje maaf krne ke liye bol rhi thi right dekha how she changed? Now she is Malhotra to wo to apna rang dikhayegi na, waise bhi ye to inke khoon mein hain sab rishto ko barbaad krna haina manik?" cabir said and that was it for manik.

He freed his hand from nandini and punched him and cabir fell on the floor and abhi tried to stop manik but no one can stop manik now. cabir get up from floor and held his collar and punched manik in stomach and pushed him and said "kyun sacchai buri lagi?" dhruv and abhi were trying to stop manik and cabir.

Ria was sobbing in navya's neck, alya take her from navya and went outside. Nandini was in shock she didn't even move from her place.

"manik 60d jane de chal yahan se" mukti said and tried to drag him but he freed his hand and came near nandini and held her arm tightly and dragged her to cabir and said "aaj se tumhara in logo se koi bhi rishta nhi hai samaj lo tum aaj ke baad se tumhe inse baat krne to bahot door ki baat hai aaj ke baad tum in logo ki taraf dekhogi bhi nhi. Aaj se in fact abhi isi waqt se you have only one family in your life and that is Malhotra family. Aur agar aisa nhi hua to you will face my worst side..am I clear?" manik asked in his dangerous voice. Navya and mukti were crying and nandini was very shocked she couldn't even speak.

"Am I clear?" he shout and all girls get scared from his voice and nandini nodded in yes immediately. Nandini was looking at cabir but he looked away.

"ab chalo yahan se" manik said but nandini didn't even move from her place.

"chalo" he shout and held her hand tightly and dragging her out from the room, mukbhi were stopping him. cabir took two steps ahead and raised his hand to stop nandini but he immediately stopped and navya looked at him sobbingly.

Manik dragged her out from back door and literally threw her in car and mukbhi also come outside and saw manik and said "manik pls calm down listen" manik raised his hand and stopped them. they both keep quiet and manik closed the door with bang and she closed her eyes in fear and manik also come to driver seat and left from there. Mukti hugged abhi and he patted her head and after sometime they also left.

Manik was driving car in jet speed, he was so furious today cabir cross all limits he abuse his blood, his family, his surname. Nandini was crying silently and manik shout "stop crying" nandini stopped her sobs but tears were rooling down.

Manik stopped car in front of flat and came out and dragged nandini also with him. he opened the door and pushed her in and closed the door with thud. Manik went to bar and opened bottle and pour in glass and drink on one go. Nandini was looking at him and went to room.

Kaisa laga?

Guys pls comment now to I am pm you everyone pls respect my writing and comment. Pms in morning...i love you all my readers. Otherwise I will only pm my readers who will comment..thank you guys who are commenting...love you gyus for your support.

Iqra.07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Pls update soon next part and all your stories as well 👏
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor nandini
Why always she has to suffer
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice...plz make them frnds like before
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My God
High voltage drama
Manbir actually fought, unbelievable
Poor Nandu and Navya
Nice update
😊
Nyonika thumbnail
Nyc update but manan moments r very less
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazinggg update
Kitna kch ho gea...ab toh manik nandu ko bilkul bhi nhi milne dega cabir se...aisa kya huta past mein jo manbir itna hate krte hai...lovd it
Continue soon
niti06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous awesome lovely terrific and emotional too
whaaat aann update dear minblowing hope u update next part soon and pls tere mere darmiyaan bi kar do pls and pls update soon