Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngvilJesfer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautifully penned
Manik and his anger!!! Oh god poor Nandu.
Actually wat happened between Fab5 that Manik reacts lyk this.
Please give the flashback soon
Wanna know wat happens next
Update soon
Take care
Stay blessed
bangfarju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb story
l read all part in one go
pls pm me from next update
continue ASAP
ruhihussain52 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please update soon dear
Waiting eagerly fr update
Continue soon dear
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 17:

Nandini clean all the mess of their room and crying sliently. She thought in her mind "muje aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.Manik ko maine bahot hurt kiya hai.muje unse mafi mangni hogi''and she went down. She asked servent "where is Manik?''servent said "sir study room mein hai."Nandini said"ok.''

Nandini entered in the study room. he was leaning back on his chair. his eyes were closed but he was playing with paper weight. when he heard some sound he opened his eyes with jerk and saw nandini was standing with his coffee mug. He looked her eyes, her eyes were red and swollen. But he immediately turned his gaze to his file.

Nandini placed his coffee mug on table and went near him. but before she could say anything manik get up from his chair and went to his book shelf. Nandini again came near him. manik take some books and set on his couth. Nandini set on the floor near him. he was about to go but she held his hand and gesture him to sit. Manik set on couth and start reading his book totally ignoring nandini.

"manik muje maf kar dijiye. i m sorry. Main aapko jan bujke taklif dena nahi chahti thi Sab galti se ho gaya. Muje aapko bata dene chahiye tha but I was scared" nandini said and a lone tear escaped from her eye and it fell on manik's hand. Manik looked at her and sighed.

'Aap aise chup mat rahiye manik kuch boliye. Aapki khamoshi mujse bardasht nahi hoti. I will accept your punishment but I can't tolerate your silence.'' Nandini said

Manik make her stand from floor and pull her in his lap and gently wiped her tears and said "first stop your cry and Nandini tum muje itne time se janti ho. tumhe pata hai koi mujse jhuth bole ye muje pasand nahi hai. Maine tumhe kabhi kisi bhi chiz k liye mana nahi kiya hai fir agar tum mujse jhuth bologi to muje hurt to hoga na nandini.''

Nandini again mumbled sorry to him and he just nodded his head in yes. Nandini rested her head on his heart and manik packed her head and then manik said "nandini ye rishtey jo mere sath abhi jude hue hai main sirf unhe ahmiyat deta hoon, wo rishtey ab mere sath nahi jinho ne muje 6od diya tha. Jab unho ne meri koi fikr nahi ki to ab mein bhi unke bina jina sikh chukka hoon"

Manik put her hair behind her ear and said"you my wife now.my life partner. To mein tumse bhi vahi expect karta hu k tum hamesha sirf mera sath do.aur muje kisi ki zaroorat nahi hai"

Nandini take his hand in her hand and said" I m always with you. I wont leave you ever I promise. Main kabhi aisa kuch nahi karoongi jis se aapko taklif pahoche kyunki aapne hamesha muje khushiyaan di hai aur agar aapki khushi isi main hai ki mein kisi se na milu kabhi bhi to mein aap se vada karti hoon k mein aaj k baad kisi se nahi milungi.''

Manik placed his finger on her lips and said "I won't stop you to meet your bhai and bhabhi I am not that much rude and cruel jo tumhari feelings ki kadar na kare lekin tab tak jab..." nandini cut him off and said "jab tak wo log muje hurt na kare'' manik smiled and said 'kafi smart ho gayi hai mrs.malhotra aap mere sath rehkar.''

Nandini cupped his cheeks and leaned down and slammed her lips with his. She was about to break the kiss but manik clutched her waist tightly and pulled her more to him and start to kiss her madly.

After some time manik broke the kiss and nandini rested her head on his shoulder. Manik lovingly caressing her back and whispered in her ear "are u ok?'' nandini just said hmm to him.

"waise muje pata nhi tha k gussa hone ke itne a6e rewards milte hai.."
manik said naughtily.

"manik..." nandini said smilingly and slapped his chest and looked down shyly.

"manik aapko pata hai na muje bilkul bhi a6a nhi lagta jab aap mujse gussa hote hai" nandini complained and pout her lips.

"really..than main kya krta hoon to aapko bahot a6a lagata hoon..??" manik asked naughtily and start to playing with her hair.

"ssshhh..manik kya bol rhe hai aap koi aa jayega to sun lega" nandini said and manik laughed out loud on his cute little wife.

Manik leaned down to her neck and start to kissing her there, nandini also arched her neck to give him more access. Nandini was ruffling his hair and manik was about to opened her string when nandini stopped him and said "man..manik yahan nhi pls..koi aa jayega" but manik was not in mood to leave her. He opened her string because he knew no one has dared to disturb manik Malhotra.

Nandini arched her neck and clutched his collar tightly before manik can proceed his phone rang. First manik ignored his call but nandini placed her hand on his lips and said "manik pls phone le lijiye ku6 important hua to pls" manik pecked her lips and picked up his call.

Nandini was about to get up from his lap but manik stopped her and again made her sit on his lap. Nandini rested her head on his heart and playing with his shirt button.

After some time manik cut the call and looked at nandini and said "mr.sharma invite us in their wedding anniversary party.right now I am going to office for important meeting.tum sham ko ready rehna."and he left.

Nandini was fixing her wardrobe at the same time her phone rang. Nandini pick up the call and mukti said in her consent tone "what happened between you and manik. Nyonika aunty called me and told everything about manik and your fight." Nandini said in her calm tone "aisi koi baat nahi hai.wo sab solve ho chuka hai.u don't worry.

"I hope k tum mujse juth nahi bol rahi ho.tum kaho to mein baat karu manik se."

"no...no no...he is fine now. everything is sorted between us. Don't worry." Nandini wants to share their conversation with mukti but she knows that manik wont like it. Manik never allow anyone to interfere in their personal matter specially when it comes to nandini.

Nandini asked mukti "tum sham ko party main aa rahi ho?" mukti said "no yaar I wont come bcz abhi is very tired.so I can't come."

"please mukti aap aa jao. main waha kisi ko nhi janti. mein waha bore ho jaungi manik to waha apne business clients k sath hi rahenge" nandini insist her and mukti agreed and they hung the call. After cut her call nandini slept for some time.

When she woke up she saw in watch that it's already 6 in the evening. She gets up and went to bathroom and to get fresh. when she came out at the same time Nyonika also came to their room and asked "is everything all right between you and Manik?"

Nandini smiled and made her sit on the bed and said "yes mamma everything is fine between us..wo manik bahot gussa the k maine unse jhuth bola tha but phir main gyi unke pass aur maine baat ki unse aur wo maan gye now he is fine.."

Nyonika sighed in relief and said "thank god he is fine. I know tumhare liye kbhi kbhi bahot mushkil ho jata hoga manik ke gusse ko sambhalana right?" and nandini nodded in yes.

"but kya karoon mein nandini wo aisa nhi tha pehle, wo manik pata nhi muje kbhi milega yaan nhi, mera wo beta to hasta tha khul ke aur logo ko bhi hasata tha wo kbhi bhi kisi pe bhi gussa nhi krta tha pr sab badal gya aur sab se zyada wo badal gya" Nyonika said sadly and nandini clutched her hand in her hands.

"mom sab thik ho jayega thoda waqt dijiye everything will be alright.." nandini said and Nyonika nodded in yes.

"mamma aap bhi aa rhi hai na party mein?" nandini asked to distract her mind.

"haan wo pehle to aana nhi chahti thi pr mr.sharma is a very close friend of our family so maine socha k agar nhi jaungi to phir bura lagega unhe so is liye main bas ready hi ho rhi thi" Nyonika said

"main bhi ready hi ho rhi hoon mamma" she shows some saris to Nyonika and she select sari for her. After sometime she left from there.

Nandini was fixing her pallu on shoulder and she was trying to tie her string at the same time manik's hand reached to her back and nandini smiled. Manik tie her string and encircled her waist and with his one hand he was playing with her bangles and nuzzling his face in her neck.

"Tired?" nandini asked in concern tone.

"ab tak tha but not now tumhe dekhne ke baad I am absolutely fine jaana" manik kissed her neck and nandini moaned his name.

"man..manik abhi nhi please" nandini said but her pleads fell into deaf ears. Manik was kissing her back and neck and her shoulders.

"main...main ek baat pu6u??" nandini asked hesitantly. Manik just said hmm to her.

"wo..mr.sharma to bhai ke bhi friend hai to wo bhi wahan honge na?" nandini asked and manik opened his eyes with jerk and looked at her through mirror and left her.

Nandini held his hand and said "I am sorry muje nhi pu6na chahiye tha na ye" manik smiled and leaned down and kissed her forehead and said "baby its okay tumhe har baar sorry bolne ki zaroorat nhi hai aur he is your brother chahe ku6 bhi ho jaye ye fact nhi badal skta koi main bhi nhi okay tum baat kr skti ho apne bhai aur bhahi se"

Nandini smiled and said thank you to him. He went to bathroom to get ready and after sometime they all went to party.

Nandini and mukti were talking to each other, when manik and abhi were talking to business friends and Nyonika was busy with her friends. After sometime cabir came with navya and riya and Riya saw nandini and smiled to her she was about to go to her but cabir held her hand and gesture her to no.

Tears brimmed in nandini's eyes and mukti looked at her and she gives a fake smile. Mukti put hand on her shoulder and said lovingly "nandini tumhe mujse ye tears 6upane ki zaroorat nahi hai. I understand your feelings. Itna aasan nahi hota sab kuch bhulna." And they hug each other.

"kya mein ek bar nandu bua se milke aa jau mumma." Riya said to navya. But navya stopped her and said "hum baad mein milege thi hai" riya nodded in yes.

Alya and dhruv also came and looked at manik but manik turned his gaze. Mukti was talking to abhi and his some friend. Nandini was standing alone and manik came near her and said "I hope you are not feeling bored" nandini nodded in no.

Alya and dhruv was standing with navya. Nandini looked at alya and navya and alya also smiled to her. Manik noticed this but didn't say anything. Manik was just looking at nandini and he thought "aaj mein dekhta hoon nandini tumhe apna promise yaad hain ya nhi"

Nandini take two steps forward to meet alya and navya. Manik sipped his wine and alya and navya also take a step forward to her. But nandini stopped herself and stand besides manik and looked down. Manik smirked.

Navya and alya understood her situation. At the same time mr.sharma announce every couple for dance.

Manan, dhrulya, cavya, and mukbhi were all dancing and manik was saying something in her ear and nandini was giggling on his talks. Dj announces couple to change their partners. Every man twirls their lady and changed their partners.

Now navya came to manik and nandini came to cabir. mukti came to dhruv and alya came to abhi.

So kaisa laga???? Cliffhanger...

I hope you are enjoying this story...

In next 2 aur may be 3 updates I will reveal past...

Next update dhamakedar for sure a biggest fight between manbir...

Next 10 minutes I am updating promo of EK KASAK REH GAYI AND MY CRAZY GIRL...

I love you all for your support...guys my readers all you are the best sacchi I love you all... my readers are asking me for wattpad id but right now I am not active on wattpad...but haan I have a fanpage of parthsamthaan on instagram pls follow me for his edits...

Id: parthsamthaan_craziestfan

love you all...

Edited by parthmanikniti - 8 years ago
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cute update

manik nandini ka ruthnaa manana was sooo cute

manik is too sweet..he forgives easily...

loved d update..

ruhihussain52 thumbnail
Awesome update
Cute n lovely manan moments
Continue soon dear
indrani21dec thumbnail
Lovely update.
Keep it up.
Looking forward for the dhamakedar update.
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow..
Interesting
Loved it
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
samanf thumbnail
Nice update yet again..
MANAN moments were soo cute and lovely..
Bt I really feel bad seing Nandini sandwiched between two important people of her life...
Hope da differences will get resolved soon..
Waiting for da ney update..
Uh r doing a fab job..
Keep it up..
humerashaikh18 thumbnail
Awesome update...cute manan romance manik is so understanding luved it
Cont soon waiting for next part
Stay blessed