Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Awsm promi
lived it
plzz continue soon
rimsha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well actually the promo is quite dhamakedar.
I think the prologue part is coming up :)
I wish she marries Manik
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this was really good update soon
moudeb thumbnail
interesting promo.
plz plz plz next part continue soon.
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the update
Take care dear😊

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 9:

After engagement nandini was crying in her room and outside everyone was enjoying the party. On the other hand manik received all the photos of nandini's engagement now monster is awake nobody can stop him he thought that nandini betrayed him. He broke all the things in his room.

Nyonika was knocking his room continuously because she was very worried for him. Nobody has an extra key of manik's room because manik never allow anyone to enter in his room. He was continuously breaking things. Nyonika lost her everything in very young age manik is only her support. She doesn't want to lose him.

Nyonika thought only one person can handle him. nandini was crying and her phone rang and it was nyonika. She picked it up and what she said it shook her from the core.

"nandini beta kahan ho tum jaldi se Malhotra mansion aa jao pata nhi manik ko kya hua hai usne apne aap ko room mein bandh kr liya hai aur muje darr hai k kahin wo ku6 kr na de pls jaan aa jao" nyonika sais worriedly.

Nandini cut her phone and ran down and went to backyard. She was about to start the car but Aryamaan came and asked "kahan jaa rhi ho nandu aur itni pareshaan kyun ho?"

Nandini wiped her tears and said "pls Aryamaan abhi mujse ku6 mat pu6o main priya ke pass jaa rhi hoon wo hospital mein admit hai pls bhai ko bata dena main baad mein sab batati hoon" nandini left form there. Aryamaan gave whatever look and left from there and informed cabir.

nandini parked her car and ran to his room she saw that every servant and nyonika was knocking his door. Nandini came and knocked the door and said "manik main hoon pls ek baari mujse to baat kijiye" manik listened her voice and opened the door and before anyone could register anything he grabbed her and took her inside and shut the door and said "everyone leave from there now" everyone left from there.

Manik pinned her to the door and asked "how bloody dare you to betrayed me?" he bang his hand on the door and nandini closed her eyes because for the first time manik was very angry on her.

Nandini held his hand and saw that his hand was bleeding. Nandini worriedly said "manik apka hath pls manik pehle muje bandage krne dijiye manik pls" manik jerked her hand and said "ye natak bandh kro nandini muje pain yahan ho raha hai because you betrayed me" he indicates to his heart.

Manik was about to say something when her phone rang and manik saw it was Aryamaan. Manik take her mobile and throw her phone on the floor. Nandini palmed her ears and manik held her shoulders and said "why you did this? Haan why? Tum ne bhi proof kr diya k tum meri jaan nhi apne bhai ki bahen ho? Right?"

"manik listen to me first" nandini try to pacify her but manik cut her off and pushed her to the wall and said "don't you dare nandini to manipulate me today aaj mein tumhari koi baat nhi sunuga" manik said firmly.

"manik main sach bol rahi hoon muje pata bhi nhi tha k bhai ne ye sab plan kiya tha farm house pe jab muje pata chala to maine bhai ko naa hi bola tha manik pr agar main engagement nhi krti yo bhai ki reputation ka kya manik?"

"Wow apne bhai ki reputation ki parwa hai aur mere pyar trust uski koi value nhi hai?"

"manik aapke pyar ki value na hoti to main aaj wo party 6od kr yahan pr naa aati sab 6od kr mein abhi aap ke sath hoon yahn pr ky ye kaafi nhi hai mere pyar ko proof krne ke liye?"

"thank you nandini so much jo tum yahan pr aayi apni engagement party aur apne fianc ko 6od kr tumhe yahan aana pada sorry muje maaf kr do aur pls aap jao aapki party mein"

"manik pls aap aise mat bolie main yahan hmare pyar ke liye aayi hoon" nandini said in her pleading tone.

"really hamare pyar ke liye aayi ho?" manik asked and nandini nodded her head in yes "to thik hai proof kro apna pyar" nandini looked at him and manik said "abhi mujse shadi kro isi waqt" nandini sat on the floor with thud she was crying bitterly manik also doesn't like her tears but now manik couldn't take any risk he doesn't wants to lose his nandini.

Manik picked up the knife from table and very harshly placed it on his wrist and said "Jaana chahti ho jao, I won't stop you, na... never but after that jo bhi hoga you will responsible for that for sure" she immediately looked at him and her eyes popped out in horror.

"kya kar rahe ho aap manik plz leave it plz for god sake plz don't behave like a mad person hum koi solution nikalenge manik plz leave this knife plz for me" she said to me with that tears rolled down from her cheeks.

"no jaan tumhe kuch bhi sochne ki zaroorat nhi hai, you just have to say yes to me "only" yes nothing else" manik said everything in very calm tone to nandini and again pressed the knife on his wrist very harshly.

"manik, plz don't do this manik. Why can't you understand manik main aise aapko haan kaise kr doon? Manik main bhai se baat karungi he loves me a lot,I will try to make him understand and I am sure manik woh man jayenge manik plz put this knife down plz I am begging you and she turned her face away because she couldn't see her love her manik in this state.

"Nandu, jaan samaj kyun nhi rahi hai aap? He dosen't like me at all infact he hates me and I hate him more" he said to nandini in a very high pitch and continued again " I tried na tumhare liye once to be friend with him just because of you and for your love aur woh tumhari shaadi aryamaan se karana chahta hai aur tum chahti ho main wait karoon kab tak tum shaadi krke uske saath London settle ho jao tab tak.." and blood started flowing from his wrist and nandini didn't realized that and before she could registered anything manik collapse on the floor.

Nandini called his servant and nyonika. His servants picked him up and immediately they rushed to hospital. Nandini and nyonika were crying bitterly. They both are very soft hearted only one person can handle them but their support system was on the hospital bed. Nobody was there to console them. nandini came near her and hugged her tightly. Nyonika was patting her head.

after sometime doctor came and they asked about his condition and doctor said "mrs.malhotra manik ki bleeding stopk hi nhi ho rhi thi but abhi humne uski bleeding stop kr di hai but abhi wo unconscious hai usse hosh mein aane mein thoda waqt lagega pls take care of him" nyonika nodded and doctor left from there.

Nandini and nyonika were looking at manik from the glass window. "muje baat krni hai beta tumse" nandini nodded and left with her.

"main nhi janti k tum dono k bich kya hua aur main tumse ku6 pu6ugi bhi nhi pr main tumhe ku6 batana chahti hoon, I lost my husband in very young age pr maine haar nhi mani I manage everything business family sab.. pta hai kyun because mere pass marne ki khi wajah thi pr jeene ki sirf ek mera baccha mera manik, jo meri duniya hai uske bina to ku6 bhi nhi hai mera is duniya aaj tak mein happy hoon aur zinda hoon to sirf manik ke liye, mere manik ne apna sab ku6 khoya hai apne papa ko aur apne best friend ko maine dekha hai usse rote huye tadapte hue, tum janti ho nandini wo sab ko dikhata hai k usse kisi ki zaroorat nhi hai wo bahot strong hai but no my baby is very soft from his heart. Cabir ke pass to sab ku6 hai nandini navya uski beti sab pr mere pass sirf manik hai mera beta pls nandini I beg u pls don't leave him pls" nandini hugged her and both were crying.

Nandini left from there. She was about to go to her room when cabir cams and asked "kahan thi baacha tum main kab se call kr raha tha?" nandini turned and said "bhai I am tired abhi muje sona hai baad mein baat krti hoon" and left from there.

Nandini was crying in her room and praying her aiyappa for manik. in the morning nandini opened her eyes and saw her phone was ringing. It was nyonika. Nyonika was trying her number but it was switch off so she tried her other number. Nandini worriedly said "kya hua mamma manik thik hai na?" nyonika said "nhi wo hosh main to aa gaya hai lekin na hi wo medicine le raha hai na hi doctor ko examine krne de raha hai na aur sab kab kuch throw kr rha hai pls come here nandini"

"pr mamma aap janti hai manik mujse bahot gussa hai abhi aur agar mein wahan aayi to wo aur zyada gussa ho jayenge"

"haan lekin sirf tum hi usse handle kr skti ho pls aa jao" nyonika said worriedly.

"thik hai mamma main abhi aati hoon" nandini said and turned and saw that navya was standing near her door. Nandini said "pls bhabhi aaj manik ko meri zarrorat hai aaj wo meri wajah se wahan hai ppls muje mat rokna"

"thik hai nandu pr cabir ke aane se pehle aa jana" nandini nodded and after get ready she left form there.

Nandini enter in his ward and manik saw her and said "wow nandu tum yahan kya kr rhi ho muje laga tum apne fianc ke sath marriage ki shopping ke liye gyi hogi thank you nandini jot um yahan aayi sach mein muje marta dekhne ke liye"

"manik pls aap aise kyun bol rahe hai pls trust me and my love mera pyar jhuta nhi hai manik pls trust me"

"really trust fine..i will trust you and your love but proof kro"

"aap yakeen karege muj pr to aap jo bolonge wo main karungi apne pyar ko prrof krne ke liye" nandini held his hand and said.

Manik evilly smirked and said "okay than marry me right now on the spot without any question kr paogi"

"kya aap uske baad muj pr trust kar karenge"

"yes I will" manik said.

"okay I will marry you" nandini said and manik looked at her.

Kaisa laga?

No separation happy?

But next update will be faceoff between malhotras and dhawans and dhamkedar...

Manan romance in next update...

next hum hain deewane and i will end my 1 ss tera mujse hai naata koi in 2 3 updates because i have more stories which i want to share with you..

keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
full of emotion...loved it..
now waiting to see the faceoff..
but dont end that story naah plzz show some more drama its one of my fav story plzzz plzz dont end it
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for ur update
i was waiting eagelry for it
waiting for the next one
i know i have to wait

Sweetsuraiya2 thumbnail
Very emotional update... Waiting for next update..
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. .
Awesome. .
This is my favourite story ..
Manik to nandini ko pagalo ki taraf pyar karta hai...
Par aisa kya hua hai manbir ki life mei ki ab wo ek dusre ki shakal bi nai dekhte...
Will manan marry ?
Really excited for face off. .
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
Don't end tera mujhse hai naata koi ...
I really love Tisha and manan ...
Plz don't end