Users

Frequent Posters

qamarkhan87 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I read ur story in one go...its amazing
Each chapter is awesome
Atleast now knowing her grand dad's health she can meet him
Lyk manik muktis convo...and how fab3 dont know abt nandi being manik's cousin cum wife
Its getting interesting waiting to know if she signs the contract or no aur in between 4 mnths she understand him and how their hatered turn into love...
love that insta wala part she do feels for him bt cant accept it jealous nandu thoda part tha bt nice
And their family time drawing part was cute
Nice story...update soon
Edited by qamarkhan87 - 8 years ago
zainee thumbnail
OMG...mutlub i dont have words...from where u get these tremendous ideas...superb story ...read it in a go...superbly written each & every chap...ur efforts reflect in ur updates...
Please update soon...eagerly waiting to know the surprise
Sach mein u r blessed with gr8 writing skills๐Ÿ˜Š
Keep it up girl๐Ÿ˜Š

Loads of love
Iqra
Farheen_siddqui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
M loving ur story dear . Plz continue soon! !
Farheen_siddqui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Continue soon yar waiting for it.
Love
Myra
vaishnavigarla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the link
awesome story read
4 parts in a go
manan are already married
I liked the flashback in part 3
and every girl is drooling on him
cont soon
atharsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome story please update soon luved it to the core๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Lizbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god, i hate ds nandini's mom n yea nandini tooo.. She z such a tough nut to crack.
But thnks to u dat u r including present scenes in it..
Too gud ff.. Pls pls pls do pm me
Fatima_mir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hello guys..i dont know if you people even remember this story or not,but heres the update

Happy reading

Chapter-5A

Before leaving he turned around to say,

"Ye srf dadu k leah hei only 3 months 1st ko you'll be free"

And he left

I thought for pretty 1 hour

"How can I trust manik...seriously manik??..what if it is just a way to take me to the mansion and then 4 months k bad chorei bhi na tou...what will I do"

"No..I think aik chance tou banta hena...or Wese bhi its just about 3 months.."

"No I can't ...can't trust him..."

"Or option bhi nhi hai..!"

"Heina he has asked me to Think before signing the papers because later I won't be able to back off"

"ok 3 months tak dadu theek hojaei gei ...tou tab tak mein chali jati hun"

I took a deep breath and signed the paper

I got up and opened the door it wasn't lock I saw him sitting on the couch...playing with his dog.

"Manik" I called him

He came to me in the room

"So kia socha" he asked

"Mene sign kerdea hei ..."i told him

"Are you sure ...theek se papers perleah na...u can't back off later" he said as if wanted me to feel that my decision was wrong

"Han I have read ...ab chalo" I said not looking at him

In the car,

We were quiet all the way back to home,he suddenly halted the car and I looked around it didn't look like the mansion

"Manik ye tum kaha aei ho" I asked

"get off the car" he said with expressionless face

"whatt"I freaked out

"Do as I say" he said

"But manik tum shopping mall kiu laey"I asked

"Apni halat Dekhi hei tumnei ...aisei jao GI dadu k samnei "he said looking at me from the top to the bottom

I looked at him in embarrassment

He got off the car,i was about to get open the door but he stopped me

"Wait tum yahi betho mein khud kuch lei ata hun...tumhei lagta hei mein tumhei shopping keranei leker jau ga"he said making a disgust face and went away

"Ajeeb larka hei...pehlei Ghar se uthata hei...that too when someone is sleeping, and then blames of not changing clothes "I thought

"Manik mom must be worried" I said sadly as he came back

"she wasn't at home when I went to take you"he said

"I know..!!" I replied

"Go change your dress..."he said handing me over the bag

We reached home,he took me to dadu...i couldn't see anyone ,chachi and mukty must be sleeping ,I thought

"Dada" manik knocked the door

"Manik ao ander ao beta" he allowed him

"Kaha they tum" he asked

"Guard told me that you went somewhere at 5 in the morning kia hua sab theek hey"he inquired worriedly

"Dada sab theek hei actually na ap k Leah aik surprise hei ...!"he said lovingly fixing dadu's duvet

"Surprise.. Kia surprise dekhao na"he said curiously

"Nandini..!" Manik called me he took my name with so much love I knew he was just pretending to be my lovely husband in front of dadu

I came in slowly taking steady steps,

"Nanduu..!!" Dadu took my name he was surprised, stunned,as few days ago I wasn't ready to talk and now I'm standing in front of him

"Nandini ao na.." Manik said

"Apko pata hei jab mene nandini ko apki tabiat k barei mein bataia tou she couldn't bear and she called me to take her to you...!isleah he mein subha at 5 isko lene gia tha"manik exclaimed smilingly

"Sachii?!" Dadu said with moist eyes

"Henaa nandu"manik exclaimed looking at me

"Ha ..ann..han g...ab apki tabiat kese hei"I stammered

"Ab tum agai hona tou mein bilkul theek hojau ga" he said as I held his hand and smiled fakely

"Ao mere pas betho dono"he said holding maniks hand and making him too

"Perfect ...now it looks perfect" he said as both of us sat together

"Acha u both carry on I have to go get freshen up"manik said after kissing his forehead and went away

"Nandu beta tumhari mama ne kuch kaha to nhi na ...tumhei mana kia hoga usnei" dadu asked

"Nahi dadu ma...mama didn't say anything...don't worry"I lied as I had promised manik not to tell him anything

"Phir theek hei" he said

"Here we goo...dada apka breakfast... Nandini apnei hatho se khilaei gi apko...hena nandini "manik said as he entered the room with the tray in his hand,I could see his lopsided smirk ,I again gave a fake smile

"Manik beta nandini should freshen up na peheli...jao nandu tum manik k i mean apnei room mein jao"he said

"Nhi nhiii dadu I'm fine ...chalei I'll feed you"I said as I didn't wanted to go to that room at least not at the moment

"Per beta..!" He said

"Dadu wo kehry heina to theek hogy"manik stated

"Acha baba tum dono ki marzi" finally he accepted and I fed him

"You both carry on... I've gotta go..!"manik said

"Take care " he wished him and left

"Nandu beta jao or fresh ho jao .."dadu said

"Per ap" I said as I can see he was really I'll

"Mein theek hun tum jao" he again said

I came in the room which I had left few months ago,it was same except for one thing our marriage picture wasn't there,I looked around and looked at the bed,I got some flashbacks or our first wedding night,shooking away my train of flashback I opened the almirah,I saw my side was empty,

"obviously why would he keep my clothes"I thought

I took the towel and went to take a warm bath as one of the servant came with my bag

After few minutes I came out and saw him sitting on the table and doing his work on the laptop

I was about to leave the room when he stopped me and said

"Listen you have to stay with dadu every time,idher udher janei ki koi zaroorat nhi hei, he gets worried ,am I clear"he said

"Listen manik..mein tumhary maid nhi hu...so plz stop instructing me" I said annoyingly

"U know what it's a nice idea..aj k badse tum mere maid bhan ker he rho na...for these three months "he said mockingly with a smirk

"Excuse me" I said

"Excused" he said and stood up,walked towards me,my heartbeat started running at double speed,I don't know when I hit the wall and now he was just inches apart my body

He brought his hands and touched my cheek,

"Baby u gotta do as I say ...so never ever try to argue" he said huskily

"Leave ...me ..manik" I somehow managed to say as my body was shivering due to his proximity

He smirked and leaned down, now our lips were inches apart

"Mene pakra kaha hei" he said over my lips

"M..ma..manik"I merely whispered

"What" he spoke over my lips again

"Plz let me go" I again whispered

"Jao ..mene kab roka.." He said

I pushed him and ran towards the door

"Suno...I hope ye 3 months jaldee khatam ho or is room se tumhara rishta khatam ho" he said

"Or is compromising relationship se bhi" he said

Fatima_mir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter-5B

"Mein yaha apk Leah ai hu so I'll sleep here only"i said to Dada

"Per beta manik"

"Plz" I pleaded and he agreed

One night,

It was night manik had not come yet but in all this while he had called dadu for thousand times...I was actually surprised

I was sitting on the bed with dadu as he was talking to manik over the phone

"Baree fikar kerta hei mere...mere Jan mein uski jan hei,mujhei kuch hojaei tou tarafta hei,bilkul usi terha agar usei kuch ho to mere Jan jaty hei,kesa ajeeb rishta hena,jismei koi dikhawa nhi just simply, care and love"he said as soon as they hung up

I was numb to hear "jismein koi dikhawa nhi simply, care and love"

"Seriously this all is not fake ,it is for real"i murmured

"Kuch kaha beta" dadu asked

"Nhi nhi tou...acha ap lete apna ka sleeping time hei"I said and made him lay down

I lied beside him ...he saw he was fast asleep...I heard the doorknob turning, and I immediately shut my eyes, I knew it was manik

He came in and saw us ,he covered dadu ,and turned around to leave but stopped ,he came to my side and covered me too and then left...as soon as he left I opened my eyes,I was shocked, as he still cares for me.

Next morning

"Chalei dadu apka ka medicine ka time hogya hei ...jalde se breakfast kerei" manik said as he sat on the bed beside Dada

"Beta where is nandini" he asked in a worried tone

Manik smiled and replied

"You don't need to worry or take any tension, wo yaha he hai or ab kahi nhi jaei gi"

I entered the room and saw them

"Wo rhi mere doll...come here " he extended his hand and I placed my over his smilingly

"Hey bhai...good morning dadaaa" mukty shouted as she entered the room and crashing on dadu's chest

"Good morning arei mere pari subha subha itni happy kiu" he asked

"Kiunk ap happy ho isleah" she said and kissed his cheeks

Every second I was getting to see the love that they have for each other, it was surprising for me,still i was too adamant on going from here,

2 weeks later

"Manik,Mr khurana ka phone aia tha,he has invited me on his business get together mera Jana mushqil he ,so I told him that I'll send my grand daughter and son on my behalf, so tumhei or nandini ko Jana perei ga,and no excuses"dadu exclaimed

Manik looked furious on his order,but he didn't uttered a word in objection and accepted it

Then dadu told me the same and I had no other option

At night I gotready,I wore a black full length gown ,with golden accessories, manik was waiting for me in the lounge,I went down and saw he was waiting for me

"Chalei" I said politely

He didn't looked at me ,it did bothered me ,don't know why,we reached the venue,

As soon as he applied the break ,I saw so many camera men and photographers,jumping on the car,but then the guards controlled them and took them a little away,he looked at me

"chalo"
And got off the car,he stood infront of the car,pulling the coat it his tuxedo with an attitude,i opened the door as he was waiting for me,I went closer to him and he moved his arm in a gesture for me to hold it,I held his arm slowly yet nervously
And we headed in the hall,I could feel the flashlights of the cameras.

"Look whose here..."i heard a man in his 40's saying

"Finally.. Mr and Mrs malhotra are here han"he said giving manik a fatherly side hug

"Time mil gya hamari Leah" he asked manik
"Uncle its not like that..its just that lots of contract's and then dadu's business"

"Han han I know you are a hard working boy...we can see it"he said eyeing on the reporters and photographers whom guards had stopped with so much difficulty

"Arey nandini" he said lovingly

"Tumhei mera pata nhi hoga...well I'm your family's oldest and closest friend"he said patting my head

"Hi uncle" I said lovingly too

"You guys make the most beautiful couple seriously, stay blessed" he blessed us and I looked at manik but he rolled his eyes

"Mr khurana, Mr Raj has come" one of the boy came to inform him

"ok both of you enjoy the night...I have a guest to meet "he said and went away

"Hey manik" I saw a girl hugging manik

I was shocked and my eyes literally popped out of the sockets,but then I ignored it

"Hey sohaa..tum yaha how" he asked

"So he knows her"I thought

She dragged him along with her

I was standing alone when I saw him coming back with a huge smirk on his face

"Let's go..."he sternly said and was about to walk when we heard

"She is his wife . how lucky she is yarr...socho ahmm kia kerta hoga...oh God" girl said

I looked at manik and he gave a lopsided smile

"Kiss bhii..."she was about to say when the other interrupted

"Shh low down your volume awaz chali gye to chorei ga nhi"

"Huh kiss ...my foot " I murmured but he heard it and walked away

In the car,
"Wese that girl ...kese log sochrei hei that we are happily married" he mocked

"And kiss seriously... They think I have kissed you like seriously" now I said mockingly

"Kiun kiss tou koi bhi kerskta hei...its not compulsory to be husband and wife"he said

"I would prefer dying but kissing you...never" I said

"Really" he said raising his brows

"Yeah" I replied

"Well that you'll do one day,mark my words "he said with full determination and convo

"ohh please"I said and rolled my eyes

Weeks had passed,
One day,

"Pata nhi kab yeh months hatam hongei...I feel like I'm a bird jise cage mein band kerdea hua hei,MOM se bat nhi hui jabse ai hu" I thought

"Or ye manik kia samajhta hei apnei apko...how can he say k mein is Ghar se bahir nhi ja skty...I hate this compromising relationship... Kia maseebat hei...and on the other day he was saying k I'll kiss him haha"

I went out in the garden...

On the other hand,

"Kia yar kab tak is larki ko jhelna perei ga,soty Dada k room mein hei or kaprei mere room mein rakhei huei hei,and her attitude huh ...aik dot jitna bhi kam nhi hua...just like in the morning.. Huh...I hate this compromising relationship" he thought

I was walking in the garden...I was feeling fresh and relaxed...but that happiness huh how could it last when manik is there

"Ajk bad tum mujhei bahir nazar mat ao...mein tumhei yaha isleah nhi laia samjhii" he said gritting his teeth as he turned me around holding my arm

"Tum kia chahtey ho ...y can't you just leave me " I shouted at him

He pulled me with a jerk and I hit with his chest...

"Listen you I'm not even interested in you but unfortunately tumharei sath bandh dia gia hu...So now bear it..!!" He said his eyes were fully red with anger

Oh God those eyes in anger too they look so enhancing and attractive... Stop thinking like that nandini... It's just a comprising relationship

"Meraaa hathhh chorooo" now this time I shouted composing ... trying to free myself

"Kuch or months bus" he said

He left my hand stared at me and left from there

"Kiun hamesha is jagah per mujhei sakoon milta hei jis jagah se mein sabse ziada nafrat kerty hu"I thought... I really don't know why ...kiun ye mujhei effect kerta hei our marriage is just a compromise for Dada and papa or mein bus Dada ki health ki waja se yaha hu

" nandini Dada bula rhei hei"said the maid breaking the chain of my thought

And I went in.

I went to our room,I actually don't know if it is really my room or not,because since the day i have come here I have been sleeping with dadu,but today he strictly ordered me to sleep with manik,after the encounter with manik in the morning was giving me negative vibes but still,I was feeling something change in me,I was feeling something positive too, like I don't know why I didn't protested when dadu asked to sleep with manik only,

"Sab kuch kitna different hei...manik wesa nhi hei jesa mene socha tha...wo dikhawa nhi kerta, he really cares for his family, he is my husband I know this relationship is gonna end soon,it is a compromising relation but again manik isn't like I thought ,he isn't a bad boy.He is arrogant ,he has some attitude, but that's out of the house ,in front of people,I have seen real manik,its a month and I have seen real manik,

"So finally you have decided to sleep with your husband" I heard maniks voice as I was standing in front of the mirror

"Wo..wo dadu" I was about to say but he stopped me

"Wese nandini one month has passed 2 months are left,us k bad u won't be my wife"he said

"Han to" i said in the matter of fact tone

"To"he took slow steps towards me

"Tou ye k if you are sleeping here tou you'll have to share the bed,I won't allow you to sleep elsewhere as in on the couch or on the floor"he said with a smirk

"Matlab" I asked

He placed the single bang behind my ear and I shivered

"Kia hua why are you shivering" he asked..and I could sense his bewitching smile

"NO I'm not shivering"I said jerking his hand away

"Really... Well you know I so wanna smooch you "he said shamelessly and I was shocked ,shocked to the core

" manik tum ye kese batei ker rhei ho"i said in a high tone

"Nandini malhotra jitna tumnei mujhei tang kia heina..Usk Leah aik punishment tou bhanty hena" he smirked

He came near me and pulled me by holding my waist,i could feel his breathe on my lips as they were just cm apart

"So lemme kii" he was about to complete the word "kiss" but I did something I thought can shut his mouth

I coloured his Lower lip with the lipstick I was holding, and he left me making an irritating face

"What the hell" he said and I giggled

He at once held my and pulled me locking my hands behind me ,he was holding them tightly

"Manik leave my hand"I said as I thought now he will kiss me

"Clean it" he said looking into my eyes

"How can I clean it" I exclaimed as he was holding my hands

"Clean it I said" he again stated

"But how" I asked

"Suck it" he said coming closer to me

"Maa" I was about to say but he again interrupted

"or else let's go to the bed and finish it foreve"he was about to complete when I placed my lips on his to suck the lipstick
I was sucking and he responded back,we started kissing each other,he deliberately bit my Lower lip and I moaned,he left my hand and started caressing my back,I was feeling weak in my knees,it was the first time I was feeling this,he nibbled my lips I couldn't take it more so I opened my mouth and he started sucking my tongue, after a while we broke the kiss and I looked at him and he again held my hands

"Manik now leave me abto tumnei kiss kerli na" I said trying to free my hands

"Aaa...tumnei kiss kia...mene tou bus respond kia"he said with a smirk

"Happy first kiss after marriage dear wifey" he spoke huskily

"Manik" I said angrily

"Although it wasn't a bet but see mene kaha tha na k you'll kiss me one day" he smirked

I looked at him with the utmost shock

"Yelo chor dia.." He said freeing me I was about to go to the loo when he said

"Ainda se aisa kuch mat kerna jis se you have to regret afterwards"

I ran in the loo
"I'm so stupid"i thought
But I don't know why I wasn't feeling disgusted, he really taste good like really really good.Actually I was fool I shouldn't have done that,lipstick lagadi seriously... I know manik he can tolerate anything but not his defeat

"Don't know why,sometimes I feel good for them and at the sometime I feel like hating them...I don't know how to react after this encounter, kiss seriously I kissed him"I thought

PRESENT,

"Baby itny chup kiun hei...kia hua something bothering you" I asked my daughter as it was rare for her to sit silently

"Mama..mujhei aj apk or papa k sath sona hei plz"she said,actually she was sitting on the counter in the kitchen and I was washing the dishes

"Mama k sath sona hei baby ne" I said lovingly

"G ." she said

"Bus yahi problem he ya kuch or"I asked and stood infront of her

She hugged me at once

"Mano kia hua...u OK na"I asked in the concerned tone

"Papa kab aei gei" she said and now I got why she was upset

"Ohh so missing papa.." I said

And she hummed in the matter of fact tone,and I smiled

"Come on let's talk to papa" I said and picked her up in my arms

"Yelo.." I said handing over the cell to her

"Hello papaa" she said in the saddest tone

"Hello papa ki Jaan" he said lovingly

"Papa ap kab arei ho..I'm missing you" she w
Said and started sobbing

"Princess papa is just on his way...I'll be there in few hours... Stop crying.. U know na papa hates your tears"he tried to calm her down

"Paka" she asked innocently

"Pakaaa... chalo stop crying"he said

"Papa aj mene mama ko kehdia hei k I'll sleep with u and mama...mein so jau na "she spoke lovingly

"baby obviously ap so sktey ho..."he said

"Ok phir jaldee ana .."she said

"Ok as you say...happy...now promise me you will not cry" he said

"Promise" she replied

"Ok mama ko phone do" he said

"Hello nandini...kia hua she's upset everything alright" he asked me worriedly

"Wow so ye mujhei batana perei ga...tou know how much she loves you..or tumharei bgeir nhi reh paty aik din bhi"i said

"Oh thank God bus itna he I thought kuch hua hei"he sighed

After few more min we hung up

To be continued

So how was the surprise... Kiss kerdii hawww hahahaha..and I know thory speed mein chalry hei but guys this is how it I'll progress werna boring hojaei GI...OK now it's your turn to give the feedback plzzz also hit the like button..
Stay blessed
Love
Fatima:*
Edited by Fati.crisp - 8 years ago
shubhshash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super duper update. ...amazing. ...mindblowing. ...
Too good
Loved it
Manan kisss was awesome...
Also love their fights...so adorable. ...!!
N its good u r going fast... really yur story is getting interesting. ...!!
Update soon... Bye tc stay blessed...!!!