AND I M SURE
IT'S MANAN'S DAUGHTER
IT MY LOVE FOR THEM THAT TELLS IT
PM ME NXT UPDATES
PLZ
Sonalmanan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's amazing!! U r so brilliant writer... I m new to if n just happened to read ur ss...its mindblowing... Pls do send me pm next time,I l b very grateful...
Fatima_mir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chap#4

"How's that possible ...mere waja se dadu hospital mein" I thought

"What if mukty was just trolling me...yeah I guess ...kiunk aisa kuch hota tou...tou.."i was self talking when I heard an announcement

"Everybody attention please... I want you to report at the assembly hall in 5 min"

As soon as I reached there I heard few gossips... That shocked me because it was somewhere related to me

"Suna hei k manik malhotra ki shadi hogai ...per kisi ko bataia nhi.." a girl said

"Ha. Ye bhi suna hei k wo larki unki first cousin hei..arrei yar kitny lucky hogy woo" the other girl said

I so wanted to tell them how unlucky that girl is

Anyways the princi made a boring announcement but I was least interested as I was thinking about dadu

Finally I was part of the college...I went to take the class...it was a boring lecture...I don't know why I was feeling irritated ...this was the first time I was present but my conscious and subconscious mind was absent.I saw teacher going out that means the lecture was over I stood up and went out.I was moving through the corridor when I heard mukty's voice

"Han he's better...bus blood pressure thora high hua tha now he's fine abhi bhai ka phone aia and he told me." Mukty was telling to her friend

She didn't take the name but I was sure it was dadu.I sighed as it was nothing because of me and some where happy too because he was fine now...but little did I knew what was coming ahead

"Bhai college arei hei...tu ready hena" I heard her saying this

"What ..oh Goddd...ab mein kia keruuu..manik college mein"I thought

"Han I'm ready...kal to pura din I was sleeping u know jackleg cabir or dhruv ka hi yahi hal hei?" Her friend told her

"I was clueless... What were they talking about..!?" I thought

"Nandini..!?" I heard my name and turned around

"yeah nandini..!! Why??"I asked

"Wo principal sr apko bularei hei"she told me

"Oh God ab principal ko kia hua"i thought

"Nandini you have come after 1 month yet you r our old student,and knows about our rules and regulations... I want you to arrange this function"he told me

"Function.. What function sir" I asked

"Oh ...yeah ...actually everything is already done ...you just have to have a last look on the arrangement..."he again said

"But sir what is the occasion..?? "I asked

" it's a concert in our college...you know na this is not a musical college...but students insist us to organise a concert of their favourite band...to rakhna pera"

"What ...is ...the name of the band"I asked in bits as I was sure who it will be

"Fab5" he said

"I knew it" I murmured

"What??" He said

"Umm nothing ...sir ap kisi or ko"

"No no way...bus tumhei kaha to ab tumhei kerna hoga" he said and went away

"Kia museebat hei...kabhi bhi mein sakuun se nhi reh skty " I thought cursing my luck and went to see the arrangements

In the evening

Everything was set,students were gathered in the field ,which was covered by canopy, and were shouting,hooting for their favourite's to come soon

"Nandini all is set ...now here this the bouquet ...go u gotta welcome them ...they have reached. " he gave me another shock as the peon handed over the bouquet.

I held the bouquet and went away thinking what will be maniks reaction when he'll see me welcoming them.

I sighed and prayed to the God and went to welcome them. As soon as I saw him I got numb.. He was looking breathtakingly handsome. I thought I'll faint in no time. But composing myself I took few steps and now I saw mukty,her friend, and two more boys unknown to me.

Gathering some courage I sighed and came in front of them.I saw he was happy ,probably cracking some joke,but as soon as he saw me his smile flew away.And I could see his brows cringed together,

"Welcome fab5." Our eyelock broke due to principals voice

"Nandini" he with eyes gestured me to welcome them

I was about to give the bouquet to manik but he turned his face.

"Umm thanku ..thanku so much"A boy wearing black avatars said holding the bouquet from me.

I heard him murmuring something to manik

"Salei itny piary larki se tou phool lelene chaheah"

I looked at him and he looked at mukty

"Bhai I'm sorry I forgot to tell you k nandini has joined the college again" she told him

He took few steps towards me...But instead of saying anything he walked away.And just because he took those steps my heart beat got uneven. And I hate myself for that.

"Ye manik or mukty kia isko jantei hein"one of the boy asked mukty's friend

"Mujhei kia pata mein bhi tou kal he wapis ai hu tum logo k sath how would I know hamarei peechei se kia hua"she said

ONE THE STAGE,

Everybody had taken their place except for manik he was nowhere to be seen...I was sure he can't go just because he has seen me.I heard the anker announcing the name

"Let's give a round of applause to our favourite drummer,Cabir,the one and only piano expert aliya,dhruv and mukty guitarists, and last but not the least of course our favourite ,heartthrob the lead singer and guitarist, Manik Malhotra. "She announced and then I got to know the names and their roles everybody was hooting

"BUT But where is manik malhotra...that's what you are thinking na...well we all know he has an attitude ,and we know how he stuns everyone by his entry ...now I would request fab 5 to start the performance"she said as everyone was taking one name that was manik

They sang PARINDEY song

(P.s:Imagine the recent performance plz)

It was the first time I was watching manik singing live in front of me.

They sang few more songs.And the concert was over

They got off the stage and suddenly manik again came in front of me I wasn't expecting him to say something

"So you enjoying your freedom.."he said sarcastically whilst knowing I'm still his wife

"More then your expectations" i said with the same attitude

"Yeah that I can see...kahi college mein bouquets dene ka kam tou nhi shuru kerdea" he taunted

"Oh please " I said

He rolled his eyes gave his signature smirk and walked away

I was flipping on the bed not able to sleep just thinking about how dads one decision has brought a change of 360 deg in my life.I started browsing Instagram.I was scrolling down when I saw a picture. It was of manik standing with a fan, Not standing but holding her from her waist ,and she!!!her face looked like she has got a medal as if she has topped in some class,urghh.I ignored and scrolled down only to see another PIC,manik hugging a girl and she taking the advantage kissing on his neck,

" I feel like killing that girl.Not that I am jealous or something but because... Because.. Huhh that I don't know."

On the other hand

"Bhai coffee" mukty asked manik offering the cup

"Sure...actually I was about to ask kaka for this..thanks" he said as mukty sat beside him and she simply smiled in reply

"Wese tu soi nhi" he asked

"Ap bhi tou jagrei ho" she said

"Han wo dadu ko abhi medicine deker aia tha socha thory der pool k pas beth jaun" he spoke looking at the water

"thand kafee ziada hory hena" mukty said rubbing her shoulders to warm them

"Han" he replied

"Chalo na bhai apk room mein chaltey hei...kafee time hogya na..na he ap mere room mein aey na mein...let's go"she said and stood up

"Okay let's go" manik replied

Manik loves her sister so much ...he never said no to her..she was like his daughter, best friend and of course she was his sister and a brother can only know or describe how much they love their sister even if they never show

They came to manik's room,mukty at once jumped on the bed and took the warm blanket covering her shoulders. And manik smiled on her

"Urrr...it's too colddd...henaa??"she said as she was still feeling cold

"I have increased the temperature of the heater theek hojaei ga"manik said settling on the bed

"OK so kia kerna hei" he asked as whenever they sit together

Either they talk or play cards or something

"Let's just talk...it's been a while"she said

"Kuch kehna chahty hei??" He asked as he sensed something different in her behaviour

"Bhai I feel like crying..."she said sadly

"Why..look at me" he spoke worriedly

"Bhai relax...look at me" she said making him face her

"Apk Leah mujhei tension hoty hey"

"U still have feelings for nandini na"

Manik immediately looked away

"Bhai tell me plz"

"Mukty tumhei nandini k ilawa koi bat kerny hei"he said trying to be soft

"No bhai mujhei nandini k barei mein he kerni hei " she spoke being adamant on getting the answer

"Fine" he said

"Dekho mukty mere feelings mein kia rakha hei...Jo dadu k sath wo ker rhi hei ..Usk bad se I just hate her...likn Jo wo mere sath kerty hei uska mujhei koi farak nhi perta...or usko dekho she doesn't like me either"

"So that means apni waja se u still love her...but dadu ki waja se u hate her" she said

"G nhi I hate her with all my heart" he said clearing her whereas deep in his heart he still had feelings for me

"OK choro nandini ko...I hope usko kabhi thorey brains milei or wo positive way mei soche...chachi ne uska dimag bohat kharab kia hua hei"she said all of them knew that it is MOM who does all the brainwashing except for me I was the only innocent unaware to the fact

"Ab koi faida nhi thorey dino mein I'll give her divorce or phir she's free to do whatever she want to..."he said

"Bhai please abko pata hei dadu nahin theek wo divorce ka shock bear nhi ker skei gei"she said

"I'll insist him" he said

"Acha mukty ab kafee late hogya hei soja ja ker kal college Jana hena" manik said

"Han...OK then ...good night mein jari hu" she said

I was studying when I saw dadu's number flashing on my cell

"Hello..!!!" I said politely

"He..hello..!!" I heard he was speaking with lots of difficulty

"Hello...hellooo dadu...are you there...ap theek ho.. " I asked as I got worried

"Ha han mein bilkul theek hu .." He said

"Achaa" I said

"Nandu beta Ghar ajao plz..!!'he said

" dadu ap jantei ho k mein MOM ko nhi chor ker askty"I made a lame excuse

"han theek hei tumhary MOM ko bhi tumhary zroorat hei"he said

"Thank you dadu samjhne k Leah" I said how could I tell him that I can't even stand manik

Few days later

In the evening

"Nandini tumnei kia socha hei...kab lery ho manik se divorce" asked mom

"Mom jald he...lawyer se bat hogai hena apki"I asked

"yeah us se hogai wo kehr.."MOM wasn't able to complete her sentence as my phone started Ringing

I could see it was manik's name flashing on the screen

"Kon hei" MOM asked

"Wo..mom ..its manik" I told her

"Oh..so" she said

"So I'm not attending his call"I said switching off the phone

I was sleeping when I felt someone trying to wake me up... The voice was familiar

"Nandini ...nandini"I woke up with a jerk as he pulled the comforter off me

"Manik.. Tum yaha...what the hell manik tum kia kerei ho mere room mein"I shouted

"Han mein yaha...utho or chalo mere sath" he pulled me

"Choro mujhei ...manik choroo.." I snapped and held my phone but he dragged me down the stairs.

He opened the door and pushed me in the car ...and drove the car

"Tum...tum aisei kese mujhei yaha le aei"I shouted but it felt like my voice went into a deaf ear

"Tum tum kuch bol kiun nhi rhei manikkk...!!I yelled at him

But he was too adamant not to utter a word

"Keep your mouth shut nandini" was all what he said

"Nhi chup rhu GI kiaa kerlo gei" I snapped

He smirked in reply and I knew something fishy was going on in his mind

I chose to be quiet,

After a while he halted the car in front of a house that looked like a nobody lives there.

"Ye kaha leker aey tum mujhei" I asked him

And as usual he didn't bothered to answer me, and pulled me out of the car,then dragged me to the house.

"Manik choro...choro mujhei" I said trying to free my arm

He brought me in a room

"Mere bat suno mujhei tumse important bat kerni hei" he said

"mein tumhary koi bat nhi sunu GI...ager bat he kerni thy tou ghr mein kertei na"I yelled

"I called u per u know how stubborn you are ...tumnei call nhi receive ki"

"Suno.."

"Manik mujhei nhi suna kuchhh.."I cut him in between and shouted

"Theek hei...rho yaha...I'm leaving"he said and went out of the room locking it

"Manikkk...open the door... somebody help "I was yelling and knocking the door

He opened the door

" bat kerni hei..?"he asked

"Nhi...mujhie Ghar Jana hei" I said with tearful eye's

"Pehlei mere bat sun ni hogy..."he spoke reluctantly

"Nhi sunu GI...who the hell r you to even force me" I exclaimed

"Im am your bloody husband" now he shouted

I got numb as it was the truth but I can't except it

"Nhi I don't believe in this relationship..."i said

"That I know per jab tak hum is relationship mein hei ...tumhei mere bat suni perei GI...now I'll show you what a husband can do" he said and took few steps towards me

I was moving back and he was coming to me

"Ma. ..manik...d..dur raho mujhse ...tum aisa kuch nhi kero gei"I stammered

He smirked, and said

"tou phir suno mere bat"he said Tracing his fingers on my face seductively then on my bare neck...I jerked his hands off me and he held my arms tightly pulling me towards him

"Mei wo kerskta hun Jo tum imagine bhi nhi kerskty" he said huskily

"Manik please ...for God sakee" I begged

And he left me,

"Mein bahir jara hu...jab bat kerni ho...gussa thanda ho...tou bula Lena" he said before closing the door

I fell down on the floor and cried !y heart out...I was literally crying like a two year old baby

"What if manik has something important to talk about... I should give him a chance"I thought wiping my tears off,I opened the door

"Tumhei Jo kehna hei 2 min mein kaho" I said not looking at him

He came in and sat beside me as I sat

"Yelo . read these papers carefully..."he said handing over the paper

"Kia hei ye" I asked

"It's a contract"

"What contract" I asked

"Dada ki health bohat severe hei is time...wo har time tumhei yad kertey hei...or last time after talking to you he got a heart attack. Orr"he said and stopped

"Or. ??"I asked curiously

" nothing...or 4 months ...only for 4 months you will have to stay in the mansion... Till Dada gets fully recovered. And on 1st April I'll give divorce.. "

"Or iski kia guarantee k tum 1 April ko mujehi April fool nhi banao gei" I asked

He laughed and replied

"I never break my promises...get that straight in your tiny head" he said

"Read the paper carefully and then sign it...do not regret later... "he told me that I won't e able to back off once I sign it

He left leaving me think.

To be continued

So heres the update its pretty long nhi..??anyway now I want comments ...as soon this story is gonna end...tell me how it was..???I'll be waiting for a good response...alsooo next update has a surprise for you guys...per every thing depends on your comments :)..mene reread nhi kia plz maf kerdena if any errors huei...:P...OK now I'll sign off...take care ...respect and love others also care for the people in your life as lucky people only get true love and loving people... Verna life still goes on ...and one day when you actually realise it's already late,
Love
Fatima:*
Fatima_mir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
No one seriously no one interested ...👏😲😭
bhagupur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear..
I just read your updates now.

It was amazing.

Manik doing concert in her college. .

Every girl is drooling on him.😳.

But nandni seems to tuff to melt.

But now looking forward to seeing ...

What will happen next. ..with that contract.

Amazing update.

Thanks for sharing this awesome story.

Stay blessed dear.

Love.
Jyoti.

bkzha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update yaaar superb. Nandu is foolish who isn't understanding Manik's love. I hope Nandu realize soon. And BOSS u update soon.
sharon.babu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome update...

loved it so much...

interesting...wondering what game manik is planning...as he can never let go of nandu...

hope all the things get sorted out soon...manik can confess his love...

can't wait to see what happens next...

keep up the good work and continue soon...

Lovelylav7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's amazing dear..again nandini going to come manik house for Dadu's sake..I'm excited..
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar he toh love her re,
he must be so hurt re by her behavior toward him.
Dear jaldi karo Nandu ke dimaag mai kuch akal dalo.
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh god y is nandu so stubborn...
Manti kyu nhi manik ki baat ...
Plzxxx...
Soon she realise manik is nice guy...

Plz update new part soon