Episode discussion thread cum LU: 5th August

sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How are Shaurya and Urmi going to tackle the regressive mind set of Badi Ma or they are going to leave Sinha mansion with Diya..??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No TV signal again😆. Chennai me baarish kabhi kabhi hi aati hai and at those times we have bear TV signal going off or worst case scenario power cut. Happy that its only TV signal off for now.
As for episode i would prefer that they leave that house. But with Ishaani there it may not be the right decision really😕.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 9 years ago
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

No TV signal again😆. Chennai me baarish kabhi kabhi hi aati hai and at those times we have bear TV signal going off or worst case scenario power cut. Happy that its only TV signal off for now.

As for episode i would prefer that they leave that house. But with Ishaani there it may not be the right decision really😕.

Even I would prefer their moving out
Instead of Diya hearing all sort of crap from Badi ma.
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello 😊
Hope the electricity stays Subha!

sakhisangni thumbnail
Shaurya stops Diya from going out of pooja room and asks Badi na as to why Diya cannot enter pooja room. Damini says that as she has been raped she is impure she cannot enter her place of worship. Shaurya questions as to how could Badi ma say such insesetive things. But Damini does not here that. Urmi tries to reason out but Damini gives the ultimatum that if they persist then she would forget that Urmi is Ishani's mom and Shaurya is Ishani's brother. After all this they still feel for Diya they are welcomed to go out of her house with Diya.
sakhisangni thumbnail
Noopur gets breakfast for Cheeku which he refuses to have as it is quite oily but takes the juice so that he does not hurt her.
sakhisangni thumbnail
Badi ma's word resonate in Diya's ear but Urmi tries to reassure her. She says that she needs to be strong. Whatever Damini said to her is what society thinks and they need to fight against this regressive thinking of Society. She gives Diya her own example of how she fought against the society and her own family. Her story gives some strength to Diya.
sakhisangni thumbnail
Btw I guess no one is moving out.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
High volume me daadi ne shout kiya, phir bhi noone even thinking of moving out. Here was thinking if they move out what will be repercussions😆
sakhisangni thumbnail
Down stair Shaurya and Ishani are talking and the police inspector walks in to make the sketch of culprits. Shaurya asks Ishani to go some where else to do her work to this Ishani is not very happy but she walks out. Damini is happy that indifferences are cropping in between Ishani and Shaurya. Diya helps the artist to get the sketches of the culprit made.
Edited by sakhisangni - 9 years ago