+
+
+
(by me)

errrm your creations are not visible😳
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful post, Loved all the pics, how much I miss my Sahil, did not realize its already a year, and look what happened, Sahil are completely ruined, Once a beautiful jodi is now down the drain beyond repair, because of this sick Cvs, it is hard to get if this is the same QH we used to love, wonder who re this sleezy writers writing this crap. I feel truly sorry for KV, wish he leave this crap, so that we can all stop watching this shit completely, if not for him, this show'd have gone down the drain long time ago, it is because of him this show survived, his dashing charming Jallad jin saved GK's show, but she forgot that.. I so wish this crap gets shut soon, I can not see my Aahil doing abala nari role.. Anyway enough of my rant..there is no point of wasting our time.. Thank you for this lovely post.. 🤗
Lelya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
❤️ Love so much Sanam and Aahil ❤️ 🤗

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks you so much for this thread Naffs.

Was not visiting IF for some days . Not having any idea about QH. had no time to even watch any segment.
But it seems Sahil are together now and celebrated their anniv?
though I am not sure even then it will make me watch. I felt a little too strongly for Sanam's amnesic plight.
Anyhow onto Sahil... such a lovely apolitical relationship they shared. He was so humble and good with her family and she had enough sense to contain the acidic hatred she had for Tanveer, just coz her man felt too strongly for her as a mother. Even their love maing(the implied) was so beautiful. I can't get over the coy-shy image of Sanam in their room as she waited to hear his love confession.
I was writing some mush for Sahil's anniv ... yeah I hadn't forgotten it was around Eid last time. But got totally put-off with the love display segment between Shajan(SR one)
Now will be off again and visit other pages of this thread.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minnie2308

Thanks you so much for this thread Naffs.

Was not visiting IF for some days . Not having any idea about QH. had no time to even watch any segment.
But it seems Sahil are together now and celebrated their anniv?
though I am not sure even then it will make me watch. I felt a little too strongly for Sanam's amnesic plight.
Anyhow onto Sahil... such a lovely apolitical relationship they shared. He was so humble and good with her family and she had enough sense to contain the acidic hatred she had for Tanveer, just coz her man felt too strongly for her as a mother. Even their love maing(the implied) was so beautiful. I can't get over the coy-shy image of Sanam in their room as she waited to hear his love confession.
I was writing some mush for Sahil's anniv ... yeah I hadn't forgotten it was around Eid last time. But got totally put-off with the love display segment between Shajan(SR one)
Now will be off again and visit other pages of this thread.

No #SaHil are not togather to celebrate their Anniversary😭😆 but We SaHilians are 😉😆
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nafs,
Sorry I wasn't around to contribute to this earlier...

But what ever they are now, what they had before was just perfection and deserve acknowledgement.
All these pics and gifs made me really nostalgic...Thanks for all who provided these..
*Sigh* can't believe they made total falooda out of this beautiful couple..

Seeing some of the posts here today made me so glad that I left when I did...

The funny thing is that despite me always steadfastly believing Sanam/Jannat as the biggest victim here, her hypocritical and mean interactions with Ahil, makes it really hard to remember her plight and empathise with her while one cannot help but feel for Ahil...
Just goes to show how badly written AND executed Jannat as a character is and that makes me even more furious with the PH...Having a victim being portrayed in this manner just makes everything so much more nasty and ugly.

Well goodluck to all those who are still tolerating this. I kind of feel that there won't be Sahil until the very last week IF they ever mean to bring them back together OR with the changed time slot as the show really cannot compete with YHM after so many had already left the show, they may just carry Jannat/Shaad to the end as the show is going to be pulled down shortly anyways...

PS: my like button is acting up and as I can't stick around for it to behave, please just consider all these lovely posts 'LIKED' by me.😳❤️ And Nafs, thanks for the thread..🤗
Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago