Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful post nafs..miss them so much..though i dnt watch the show anymore..they will always be my favvv jodi..will watch when they get back together...

Congrats Sahil...πŸ₯³
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭
No, I am not crying! These are tears of joy and happiness. Some of nostalgia. Okay some of sadness too. Some of longing too. Some of those great moments. Some of those heartbreaking moments. Some of those mushy mushy moments..

Little misty eyed there I am, sorry can't help. ❀️

So. Its the 1st wedding Anniversary of our Nawab and Begum of Bhopal! How overjoyed were we, every SaHil shipper, that day when they were tied with a bond together. Of love. And hate.

A guy, hopelessly in love with the girl, cursed himself and blamed himself for loving that girl so much. Blaming himself for marrying a girl whom he loves, loves another guy - his brother. Blaming himself, for NOT able to stop loving that girl. Blaming himself, for still falling for her even more. Blaming himself, for a girl who "betrayed' his brother. Blaming himself, for loving a girl who married him for money. Blaming himself, for still longing for that girl - his love - now and forever. Even if she hates the mere thought of him... His Miss Dhabevaali.

A girl, hates the guy. Simply hates him. His face, his name, his thoughts, his anything. Hates him for such an arrogant jerk he is. Hates him for burning down her only livelihood. Hates him for everything he has done. Her Jallad Jinn

He who hates to love her and she who loves to hate him Bound by a common thread that united them, drawing that invisible line between them, bringing them closer, against all the odds.

They became one, at that moment, and that was the beginning of a journey so touching, so mesmerising, leaving us all fall in love with them, with them..

❀️

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary Aahil and Sanam!! You guys are truly heavenly!

Naff! This thread is as heavenly, as gorgeous, this couple is! Thank you for this! 😳❀️
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You Guys! Thanks A Lot For The Comments! I miss SaHil Too...Those Awsome Gorgeous Moments! Sigh...What a fate! Its their anniversary and we are getting shit track on show Can't believe its the same show I started watching a year back . Anyways Glad You Guys Liked The Thread! 😳
halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happpy ani sahil
i remember the sahil ani
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful thread, Flora!

SaHil will be my favorite, always! Happy 1st wedding anniversary!
Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 9 years ago
Gamzada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread, flora212! πŸ‘

Like them, really gorgeous & passionate couple!
KV & SJ did excellent work.
Even though there's no SAhil right now in the storyline, they still can manage it...

(by me)

JShukla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲

Originally posted by: sageflower7

My bad. I don't want to fight on this thread. I admit my statement was a little insensitive in light of current happenings.

Apologies.

πŸ˜²πŸ€— Sagey.. I know you are a little leaning onto Sanam within the Sahil dynamics. Me too... but I still feel of all the men including the great Asad(after reading a bit about him on forum,) I'd say Aahil I still the best. Will you be giving us an anniv present by updating one of your stories...pleaseπŸ€—
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what a good post nafs it cheered my moodπŸ˜›πŸ˜† i will always remember sahil of qh 2
nostalgia with positivity πŸ˜† i want be cheerful here only talk about real old sahil who drag us all to qh 2 mai tu kvb k liye bhi aaaya tha πŸ˜†

wow sahil ki kya baat hai they r the best couple among zee tvπŸ˜ƒ

sahil unka nok jhok fights hate passion ⭐️ i hate to love sahil old wala πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow beautiful thread
miss sahil
the jallad jin
and miss dabewaliπŸ˜†
tangam_5620 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: flora212

Qubool Hai! Qubool Hai! Qubool Hai!
Okay You all must be thinking What The Eff i am talking About?πŸ˜†
I know I know All of You Guys Minds Are Messed UpπŸ€ͺ...But Dont Worry Mein Hoo Na...😎
Lets Recall The Date 21st July 2014...Remember anything?πŸ˜‰
No...?😲
Okay...Then Let Me remind You All A scene...

Qazi- Mauhtarma Sanam...Sanam Ahmad Khan Bint Marhum Asad Ahmad Khan,Apka Niqah Aahil Ibrahim Wald Marhum Raza Ibrahim se Meher Ekaun Hazar Siqah Razul Wakt se Tai kiya gya hai, Kya Apko Yeh Niqah Qubool Hai?
Sanam- Qubool Hai!

Qazi- Aahil Ibrahim Wald Marhum Raza Ibrahim Apka Niqah Sanam Ahmad Khan Bint Marhum Asad Ahmad Khan se Meher Ekaun Hazar Siqah Razul Wakt se Tai kiya gya hai, Kya Apko Yeh Niqah Qubool Hai?

Aahil- Qubool Hai!

Qazi- Kya Apko Niqah Qubool Hai?

Aahil- Qubool Hai!

Qazi- Kya Apko Niqah Qubool Hai?

Aahil- Qubool Hai!

Qazi- Mubarak Ho!

Billi *smirks*😈

Yes You All Got It Right, Today is the day when our Beloved Aahil and Sanam Wedded...

Happy Wedding Anniversary Aahil and Sanam !!

πŸ‘ it's a time to party..πŸ₯³..Happy anniversary To Sahil...