Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Todays Jugnu epi was the BESTEST till date maza a gaaya

Zahid yumna are jus a house on fire...i m becoming a HUGE fan of yumna after this show...she is jus UNBELIEVABLE as jugnu...her dialogue delivery acting expressions are hilarious and jus BANG ON...

Special mention to the writer AMNA MUFTI...i cant believe she can write such amazing comedy scenes and dialogues which are funny but not senseless...hats off to her...after such a serious drama ullu baraye who wid hv thought she can write like this

Coming to the epi i m LUVING ZAHID YUMNA CHEMISTRY...yumna is funny and loud and zahid is funny and calm...i luv it how he is underplaying zulfi and is not making it ott and it balances the jugnu zulfi scenes

I cudnt stop rofling throught the epi today...be it the beginning scene where she crushes the cigarette and says now that he is gettting married to her sab much khatam hahahah...to when he agrees to get married...to the wedding scenes which made me choke on my tea it was sooo funny and the cute romantic moments were an icing on the cake ...i can watch todays epi many times again ...

Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

Actually i want to see rameez as a psycho because it would be interesting to watch zahid's acting as a psychopath but dont want ppl to hate him.i dont like that abusive thing as well.i hope he doesnt beat haya or he feels guilty for that at the end..whatever happens rameez 's end is painfull..how sad.

same here ..but if he beat her ..i want her to give him answer and b strong..i will hate if she run crying to hadi ..and hadi handle all this ..its just my opinion πŸ˜›
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

same here ..but if he beat her ..i want her to give him answer and b strong..i will hate if she run crying to hadi ..and hadi handle all this ..its just my opinionπŸ˜›

jana to usi ke pas hai...he is the hero of this show πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Actually i want to see rameez as a psycho because it would be interesting to watch zahid's acting as a psychopath but dont want ppl to hate him.i dont like that abusive thing as well.i hope he doesnt beat haya or he feels guilty for that at the end..whatever happens rameez 's end is painfull..how sad.

Same reason

I really want to see how zahid portrays a psycho

I hv seen him in comedy romantic sadness anger but as an obsessive husband specially in such a big budget show which everyone is watching is a huge platform
Introverted thumbnail
No doubt all haya rameez scenes are well written...plus good direction,dialogues,emotions n expressions make them best...i wish to see sanam and zahid together again in future projects but really gonna miss their scenes..
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

jana to usi ke pas hai...he is the hero of this show πŸ˜†

wo toh hai ..hero ..heroine bechara bechari πŸ˜†
Introverted thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

wo toh hai ..hero ..heroine bechara bechariπŸ˜†

bechara bechari made for eachother πŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

bechara bechari made for eachother πŸ˜†

Hahahhahahahaha Nadi Hi*5*
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello everyone! *Sigh* πŸ€—
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

First what u hv to do Is download the videos from youtube in mp4 format

For that u hv to go to a site which helps in downloading the vids from youtube or dailymotion

Www.keepvid.com

Then enter the url of the youtube video link in the site and right click save target as jn mp4 format

So the video will download

Download all the epis shown till now of alvida mera naam hain yousuf diyaar e dil jugnu anaya tumhari hui

Take a 32 gb pendrive as the hd video files are heavy

Mk separate folders in the pendrive with individual drama name

And put the files of each show in each folder

At the back of ur tv see there r usb ports

Put the pendrive in anyone of them

Then on ur tv

There are many modes in tv like if we watch something in dvd player we give the AV mode

Press the mode option of ur remote control and go to USB mode

Then u will see in ur tv screen u will see the files of the shows

Click the one u want to watch with ur mom

In the tv remote control u will see there r pause button rewinf forward button stop and play button like a dvd player remote

Use them to pause play rewind forward the dramas as u wish and watch with ur mom

I hv been doing this with my mom since a year now

Uska maaza hi kuch aur hain

Its so boring to watch alone online

thanks a lot Abby :)