Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Tanu's parents going back to Delhi.
Abhi is so happy

But then aunty tells she wants to meet his family & also about Pragya's divorce.

Abhi all worried.
-Piku- thumbnail
Abhi has called Pragya to restaurant to talk.
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Next part begins with Abhi making a face and taking the sindoor and puts it on her. She is thinking of what to say and thinks of proposing y asking if he would put sindoor and mangalsutra the rest of their lives. ABhi meanwhile asks her if he should put it on himself too.

Pragya says she wants to tell him something. She is blabbling and phone rings, he says I need to go. He gives her coin and leaves.

Tanu meanwhile recounting ABhi screaming at her the day before and is pacing aside. Tanu says I shouldnt have spoken to him like that worried about someone taking her place. Says I need to change myself or I'll lose him forever. she calls him, he's listening to music. Tanu crying and Abhi asks her if she's crying. She apologizes for yday and says I never understood your problems, I always complained. I promise I will never fight or talk to you. Abhi says it's ok, stop crying.

Tanu says MA Pa chudail were so upset after you left, they wanted to take me away but I stopped themTanu says promise you forgive me and noone will take my place. He agrees. Tanu says you love me right, Abhi yes I love you. She hangs up and says I'll talk to you later. Tanu happy, tear works stopped immediately, she says I got forgiveness but now I will do soemthign that you will never think of anyone else, forget leaving me. For that I need to take my Chudail parents help/

Ma chudail calls Abhi, ABhi calls her sweetheart. Ma chudail identifies herself, ABhi embarrased. Ma chudail asks to meet your entire family to discuss details since we are leaving soon. Abhi shocked surprised. Ma chudail says you also need to take divorce from wife and all this needs to be discussed in front of family. Tanu is there, happy with mom's convo. ABhi after the call, worried about how family discussion and sid Pragya had a misunderstanding but what about the family.

Upcoming: BB tells Pragya jiju wants to meet you at restaurant, tell him then.

Edited by deefan - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dee and Deepu, thanks a lot, as always.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ooh ooh yes break her heart at restaurant scene i so wanna see it
cvs are just gonna give nokjhok eyelock and false kiss though :P
-Piku- thumbnail
Abhi decides to talk to Pragya because she is understanding girl. She always helps him in his problems.
But at home somebody might listen so he decides to go out with Pragya.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
No kiss Mina! They run away.
-Piku- thumbnail
Dee u r awesome. U can do written update daily 🤗
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cant believe abhi said he too loves her, why are you confusing yourself man, you have a gem of a wife go love her and stop following that chudail... grrr.
Anyway lollzz at him falling out of the window.

They didnt show how abhigya slept but you never know when they show a flashback and something more happened between them and maybe Pragya ends up pregnant! No, not possible, their first time needs to be when they confess and are aware, not when they are not in senses even though thats the only way they actually speak about what they want.

So sounds like a good and fun episode overall.

Thanks for the LU!
-Piku- thumbnail
Abhi tells Pragya not to tell anybody about the meeting at restaurant 🤣