Balika Vadhu 10th December 2014 Written Update

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Udaipur

The episode starts with Anandi asking Sharmila about the tender file. Sharmila says I didn't see it and thinks to give it to Anoop today itself.

Badi Haveli

Dadisaa tells Gehna that Nandu's friend told me that he came back home just as school bell rang. Dadisaa says he wants to keep an eye on you. Niranjan comes and says he will try to win Nandu's heart through music and starts singing the song. Piya Na Rahe ManBasiya...Nandu looks at him. He asks Niranjan to go out and sing as he needs to do a lot of homework and he will get disturbed. Niranjan gets shocked.

Kesar Bagh

Anoop comes home. Meenu says I will bring tea. Anoop asks her to rest as she is unwell. Meenu says she is feeling fever. Anoop gets Mr. Maheshwaro's call. He says he will quote the rates. Anandi comes and gives medicines to Meenu. Meenu thanks her. Anandi sees NGO's tender file with Anoop and gets shocked. Anoop turns and gets shocked too. Anandi returns the file asking him to keep it safely. She wonders how it landed with Anoop and thinks Sharmila lied to her. She opines that Sharmila gave that file to Anoop. She tells Shiv that she found the lost file with Anoop. Shiv says how can it happen. Anandi says it was there yesterday in NGO and then went missing. Shiv says what is wrong is wrong. We have to question and ask him why he is doing this.

Jaitsar

Sona comes to the school. A man comes to pick his child from school. Sona recognizes him and covers her face to hide herself from him . The man sees her and thinks she looks like Sona. Sona hurriedly goes away but the man recognizes her thinks he have to do something This woman should not be here as her character is not good.

Kesar Bagh :

Sanchi thinks Vivek is angry and didn't call her even once. She calls Vivek. Suman picks the call. SaNchi asks her so many questions about her health. Suman says I am missing you. SaNchi says I am missing you too. I don't want to live here anymore and asks can I come to my house. Suman says I am trying but the situation is same. Don't worry everything will be fine. Vivek will forget everything and will come to take you. Sanchi says ok and disconnects the call.

Shiv comes to Anoop. Anoop says I thought you will question me directly. Why did you call me here. Shiv asks him to sit. Anoop says he don't need his lecture or warning. He says everything is fair in love, war and business. I didn't do anything wrong in getting that file. You should ask Anandi's workers why did they do this. Shiv gets up from his chair and shows some other NGO files.

Shiv says Anandi would have given you all these files if you asks her. Anoop says you are trying to make me look low. Shiv says I am feeling very bad that you can do this with your own family. I felt that you started understanding me, but I was wrong. He says my ethics are very important to me and I can't compromise on that. It is wrong in my view. I have seen enough principles and ethics. My son is lost in these big talks. I thought my son will support me, but you are also like others. Shiv sits down and says you are mixing two different things. I am your son, but it has nothing to do with this thing. Anoop says everything is connected. You can't see as you says Papa to someone else. Shiv gets shocked.

Precap:
Villagers catch Sona and tells that she is a prostitute. A man
comes to Jagya and tells him everything what is happening in school Dadisaa is shocked hearing about Sona is a prostitute

Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Jia
Have not seen the episode but what to see ? Seems like Niranjan has become new hero of Balika Vadhu therefore he comes everyday but not Jagya Amazing cvs I hope next person to kick BV out should be Shanky and BV cvs they can keep showing Niranjan🤢

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jia thanx 4 the update.wen will this GNN drama end??😕i m tired of it.and also this SSK & KB drama of anoop turning -ve.
why CVs r doing this?? bcoz of this they lost such a gud actress & agve us such bad replacement.

pre-cap wats this man??
i think sum1 shud ask him how he knows sona?? and if he tells then 1st slap & kick him that if he can bcum so gud then why not sona??
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Jia
why don't cvs do a favor and paste Niranjan and Sanchi on montage instead of Jagya and Ganga I mean they come in every episode but JaGan come with one episode break so they should be on montage naa New Leads of Balika Vadhu serial 🤢
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Jia.

Sona working in school without revealing her past is not ethical. It is like cheating the principal who genuinely wanted to support Jagya and Sona.. Jagya should have thought about it. Isn't this similar to what's happening in real world? How long will she keep hiding her identity? And it seems she is well known in Jaitsar.

Anoop-Shiv scene was fabulous !. Kudos to actors and the dialogue writer!

Anoop's thinking has got completely polluted. He takes everything as a prestige issue. He thinks his brother has cheated upon him. DB might have instigated him, but he is afterall Daddu's long-lost son and should know the value of being with his loving family the most. Unfortunately, unlike how he was initially projected as a strong ethical Army man, he has ended up as a weak person whose ego is attached to his sole happiness and success . Pity he wants to CLAIM back his son !

He should be so proud of Shiv, what a gem of a real man his son has turned out to be, Anoop should actually wash his brother's and sister-in-law's feet everyday. What more a man would want if his kids are so well brought up. Oh did that hurt - "Tumhe doosron ko papa kehne ki aadat pad gayee hai".
Wonder how Alok and Ira would react to this !

Shiv was simply superb, having grown up with the likes of Daddu and Alok all this while. he can't comprehend that his father could stoop so low. Shiv has high ethical and moral standards, and today his real father has failed him. Fantastic scene, thank you CVs.

Surish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting Balika Vadhu December 10, 2014 written update
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the written update

Shiv-Anoop.., scene was good. I wasn't surprise he had excuses to explain his actions. Most like him always used reverse psychology to manipulate the situation

Ugh, Nandu and this Niranjan situation is getting harder to watch.
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.
So Sona's past is catching up with her.Too bad past will not leave anyone.It will always come back to haunt.But here they should have told the principal or school authorities that she has run away from this situation and is looking for a new life before joining the school.
School authorities panicked after what happened.This is not right but this si how things are in real world and real societies.
Anop Shiv scene is the best scene the father who is willing to stoop so low and support his actions.
Shiv the real man who should be a source of pride of any father has become an eye sore for this man who fathered him.
Beautiful scene - where Shiv just told him by giving all the material he had on Bhaili and telling him indirectly that he could have asked their help and they would have been more than willing to help him and there was no need to cheat.Anop supporting his actions by citing Bhaili should look at themselves and ask why their employees are cheating them.How low he could get?
If he feels life is taken away from him is this the way to try and get back all that he lost out on?
If he feels he has been cheated out of fatherhood what stopped him from reaching out to Shiv and Anandi instead of laying claims on Shiv?
He listened to DB because her words appealed to him.Why did Shiv never listen to her nor why doesn't Daddu care for her words because they don't appeal to them or their principles.
Shiv the man has come out so beautifully in that scene
Real good performances from both Akshay Anand and Sid.
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
Shiv -Anoop scene was very good. For once, I didn't feel like blaming DB for Anup's state of affairs. He has gone too low and blind in his ego or his so-called war, that anybody else cannot be held responsible for his deeds / though process.

Felt bad for Shiv. For no fault of his, he is being tossed between two sets of parents, so much that even his work ethics and principles are being questioned.

For Saanchi, it's time she starts considering to go back to her home. Vivek has not come to pick her yet and chances are that he won't. So instead of just waiting and hoping for things to get solved on its own, she should go back ad make efforts to understand Vivek's mind. Staying away from him will only distance the relationship further.

GNN - it's high time everyone stops molly-cuddling Nandu and treating him like a kid. Either Gehna or Jagya, should have a straight talk with this fellow and leave him to make choices of what he wishes to do with this change.
Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Have seen yesterday's episode several times. The whole of it the first time, but later all the KB parts. It was a beautiful episode with very understated yet meaningful drama, lovely dialogues. 😊
Loved the way Anandi handed the file back to Anoop in the bedroom without laying any claims on it. Glances were exchanged, everything was understood, nothing was said other than Anandi quietly asking Anoop to look after the file well as it must be important. ⭐️

Anoop was expecting some fireworks, first from Anandi in the bedroom and later from Shiv. He did not get them from either and was visibly looking surprised but then ended up with a superior and victorious look.🤢

Shiv and Anandi's scene in their bedroom. Minimal conversation, maximum impact. Full understanding. Shiv knows that Anandi would point a finger at Anoop only when she is fully sure in her own mind. Both use brains and logic and do not level allegations at people without cause. 😳

Shiv invited Anoop into the study. Neutral place without possibility of a third person just barging in. Showed foresight on his part. Anoop did not understand this behaviour. He neither understands his son nor his daughter-in-law. But he expects them to blindly support him.😡

Handing over Bhaili's other files over to Anoop. A master-stroke. Literally cut Anoop to size. Made him feel small. And told him in no uncertain terms that to Shiv and Anandi, family is above everything so long as they are in the right. 😃

Good that Anoop has cleared the air. Brought everything out in the open, His differences with Alok, his wanting to prove himself to Alok and Anandi, his feeling of being treated as an inferior being in KB.

Basically all his insecurities, helplessness, inability to adjust in a family environment are being shown here. Poor guy is walking with so many chips on his shoulders. But the sad part is that he is doing all this knowing that he is hurting his own family.

Anoop has forgotten the meaning of family and family life.😊

Shiv also took this opportunity to inform Anoop that he will not compromise on his ethics when it comes to his work. What is wrong is wrong and no amount of arguments will make it right👏. He is a man of principles and ethics...

This is sure to create drama in future in Shiv's professional life...